Advice from the Internet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Morgan broke the kiss and pranced toward the king-size bed in her fuck-me heels. She unzipped her skirt and stepped out of it, then removed the halter top. I picked up her purse from where she had dropped it and followed them into the room. I put her purse next to mine on the chest of drawers opposite the bed. I folded her skirt and top and put them next to her purse. Then I plunked myself down in a leather easy chair to watch the show. Now they were both naked except for their shoes. I laughed again.

The bed was tall, and didn't have a footboard. Jake sat at the foot of the bed to remove his shoes and socks, but Morgan didn't give him the chance. She walked over and stood between his knees, put her hands under her breasts and lifted them up to his face. "Would you like to suck my amazing tits?" she asked, pressing one of them into his face. Hubby sucked one of her nipples into his mouth.

"Aren't these the greatest tits you've ever seen?" Morgan asked.

"Yes," hubby replied.

"Here, sweetheart, use your hands," she said, guiding his hands to her breasts. Hubby put his hands on her breasts and kneaded them gently while sucking. Sweetheart! She called him sweetheart! My heart skipped a bit, and my pussy ached a little bit more.

"You've never felt tits as big and soft and perfect as these, have you?" she moaned, putting her hands on his head and running her fingers through his hair.

"No, these are the best."

"Much better than your wife's sad little tiddies, aren't they?" she moaned, clearly enjoying the attention they were receiving.

Jake just went "Mmmmm." I don't know if that was an affirmative, or just sounds. I felt my own inferior breasts through my dress as I watched. I could feel the wetness pooling in my panties.

"Suck on the other one!" she moaned. Hubby switched nipples. "That feels wonderful!" she moaned, running her fingers through his hair. "My nipples are very sensitive. Sometimes I can come just from having my nipples sucked."

"I'd love to see that," hubby replied. 'Your breasts are magnificent!"

"If you're a good boy, I'll let you titty fuck them," she purred. "Would you like to rub your hard cock between these big, soft mounds?

"Yes, I would," he replied as best he could with a nipple in his mouth.

"Not yet," she responded, "Keep sucking!"

Jake kept sucking her nipples, alternating between them, and massaging her soft milky white breasts with both hands. My panties got wetter and wetter. I was on the edge of my seat watching. After several minutes of this, Morgan put her hand on his chest and pushed him backward on the bed. He was lying there with his shins dangling off the side and his big hard cock pointing straight at the ceiling. She reached back and peeled off her shoes, then started to climb on top of him.

'Holy shit!' I thought. Is she going to mount him right now? That was fast! But she didn't. Instead she swiveled around, kneeled above his head facing his feet, and lowered her crotch onto his face.

"Since I deep-throated your cock, you have to eat my pussy," she stated, rubbing her wet pussy on his face. Jake put his hands on her hips to try to adjust her position and pressure. Morgan was upright as she rode his face. She was watching herself in the big wall mirror opposite the bed. She lifted her breasts with both hands, occasionally bringing one nipple up to her mouth and licking it.

I couldn't actually see what his tongue was doing, but he must have been doing something good because Morgan was clearly getting off. She was moaning and panting. Her eyes were staring intently at herself in the mirror. Color started to build in her face and across her collar bone.

It bothered me that Jake still had his shoes on. I got out of my chair and knelt at the foot of the bed to take them off. As I did I looked up at Morgan. She dropped her gaze to look at me. Our eyes locked. I untied the laces and removed the shoes and socks by feel as I looked into her defiant eyes. Her expression was confrontational. Jake's cock stood erect between us. I wanted to reach out and take a hold of it and say, "this is mine!" But I didn't. Her eyes told me it was hers. I gave it to her and she was keeping it.

Morgan's gaze lowered from my eyes to my husband's engorged cock. My eyes followed hers. We were both staring at it with lust in our eyes. "Look at that magnificent cock," Morgan moaned. "It's big, it's hard, it's perfect, and I'm gonna be riding it any minute now."

I moaned and my pussy throbbed.

"Jake, your cock is spectacular!" Morgan moaned, staring at it. I was hoping you'd be well endowed, and this doesn't disappoint. What did your wife ever do to deserve it? So many deserving women in the world, but she's the one who snares you and your awesome cock?"

I looked back into Morgan's eyes. The hint of a smile played across her face, through her arousal. She was toying with me. Her words hurt. I knew they were true. They made my clit throb, and my pussy wetter. My husband didn't answer her.

"Jake, sweetheart, do you like the taste of my teen pussy?" Morgan moaned.

"Yes, it's delicious," hubby said into her cunt.

"It tastes better than your wife's tired old snatch, doesn't it?" she asked.

Hubby hesitated for a minute. "It tastes amazing!" he said, his answer muffled by her twat.

"I'll take that as a yes. Do you like it waxed smooth? She asked.

"Yes," he replied into her crotch.

How far can you get your tongue into it?" she asked, gently rocking her hips.

I couldn't really see what my husband's mouth was doing to her pussy while she squirmed and moaned, and came on his face. Her eyes glazed over and her mouth dropped open as she moaned loudly. Her face and neck turned red. Her body shook. Her chest heaved as her gorgeous breasts bounced. I remained seated on the floor at the foot of the bed, mesmerized. My flooded panties could no longer contain the fluid my pussy was dumping into them. I felt it trickling down the inside of both thighs. Jake's cock looked even harder and more engorged.

As soon as her cumming subsided, Morgan collapsed forward and impaled her face on that glorious cock, leaving her clit pressed against hubby's mouth in a 69. She took it deep into her throat and then removed it completely several times, which coated it liberally with viscous throat slime. Each time she came up for air she looked into my eyes as if to say, "you can't do this, loser", or maybe "I've ruined you for him forever."

After five or six trips up and down his rigid pole with her mouth and throat Morgan stood up on the bed, turned 180, put her feet on either side of my husband's hips in a three point stance, and started to lower herself down onto his raging erection."Oh this is going to be good!" she moaned, as she looked into his eyes. "I'm going to enjoy this ride! I've been dreaming of this for a week and it's going to be even better than I imagined!"

Jake apparently was tired of having his legs hanging off the end of the bed, so he quickly scooted up the bed underneath her until his entire length was supported on the mattress. "Stay put so I can get on, sweetheart!" Morgan squealed, as she shuffled on her feet and hands up the bed after him.

It was about to happen! All my talking, persuading, arguing, role playing, planning, and preparations were coming to fruition. All of my anxiety, fears, frustrations, hopes, dreams and desires were packed into this one moment. After Jake's flirting and near copulation with Gabriella, after all my hours of frantic masturbation about it, after the drama with Morgan, yesterday, the flirting and foreplay this evening - all of it culminating in this imminent conjunction of my husband's erect pole with Morgan's soaking wet slippery fuck-hole. My husband was going to be fucking another woman, and she would be fucking him, and the only part in it for me was to observe.

I suddenly felt myself starting to cry. I didn't know if they were tears of happiness or tears of regret. Battling emotions crashed like waves across my heart. "Here, let me help!" I sobbed, as I reached out and took my husband's slippery cock in my hand, steadying it below his lover's sopping wet hole. As she slowly lowered herself I gently rubbed the head of it up and down her slippery slit, blinking away my tears. She looked back at me over her shoulder, a wicked smile on her face. She gave me an almost imperceptible nod of her head as she took the head of his cock inside. I let go of his hard rod and after a brief hesitation she turned her head forward to look at my husband and slowly sunk all the way down on his gorgeous cock. "Oh god that's good!" she moaned, as she bottomed out on it. "Jake, your cock is amazing!"

Jake moaned and looked up into her eyes with desire.

My heart felt like it was going to beat right out of my chest. I felt like it had been pierced through, simultaneously with Morgan being pierced by my husband's cock. The pain was excruciating, crushing, beautiful, liberating. I felt like I was floating effortlessly on a river of emotional anguish and pain. It was like an out of body experience.

Although my heart was conflicted, my pussy rejoiced! My juices flowed. My clit felt huge. It felt like it would burst. My vagina was throbbing. My nipples were painfully hard. I put my hands under my skirt, inside the front of my panties, and touched my clit. I came immediately, collapsing sideways onto the floor next to the bed, my legs clamped tight around my hand, my body writhing and twitching as I tried unsuccessfully to stifle my cries. From this position I couldn't see my husband, only Morgan looking down at me as she rode him.

"Oh, sweetheart," Morgan laughed as she rode my husband's big cock, "your pathetic wife is lying on the floor touching herself and cumming!"

Her words made my pussy come even harder. I was so embarrassed. So humiliated. Betrayed by my own goddamned cunt as rolled onto my back, my hips bucking, both hands between my legs. "Damn you, Morgan," I moaned just loud enough for her to hear, as another wave of excruciating pleasure tore through my body. I looked up at her, our eyes locked. She looked like a naked goddess in a pre-raphaelite painting, riding a stallion, and looking down at her undeserving subjects below.

"She looks cray-cray down there, lover, using her own hands to get off while I use her husband's magnificent cock!" Morgan said, panting. She called him lover! Another wave of my never-ending orgasm tore through my helpless body.

Suddenly Morgan leaned forward and I could no longer see her, except for her back, moving sinuously as she fucked my husband just out of my view over the edge of the bed. I removed my hands from between my legs and struggled up onto my knees so I could see them. I crawled to the side of the bed and knelt there on the floor, my arms on the bed, just as I had as a child when mom and dad taught me to say my prayers. Jesus, if they could see me now! They would shit their pants. I had a brief panic when I imagined them watching this episode from their eternal place in heaven. But it passed quickly because, well, I don't believe in an afterlife. Thank God for that!.

Morgan was kissing my husband as she twerked on his hard pole. They moaned into each other's open mouths as their tongues jousted and played against each other's lips. Her big, pillowy, perfect breasts were pressed against his manly chest. His hands roamed over her ass, thighs, back, and neck as she rode him, exploring every inch of her soft skin that they could reach.

Jake looked like he was about to come. I knew that look. I knew him well. I was surprised he hadn't come already since I had prohibited him from coming for an entire week, in preparation for this very moment. I wondered if maybe he had cheated and rubbed one out this morning. That would explain his staying power.

Morgan must have also noticed he was on the edge, because she abruptly pulled her pistoning hot snatch off his rigid cock and purred, "not yet, lover! Not yet. I want you on top when you fill my hungry pussy." She rolled off of him and lay down beside him, pulling her legs up so her knees were at her armpits and her feet were over her head. Her pussy gaped open a little. Juices flowed down onto her tight little puckered brownish pink asshole just below it.

Hubby's hard cock glistened as he got up on his knees and aimed it at her open snatch. He didn't look at me. He took her ankles in his hands and spread her legs even further as he plunged it in. He pushed her feet right down onto the pillows, causing her pelvis to rotate up to meet him. God, she was flexible! Hubby slowly lowered himself onto her fluffy, foamy, soft breasts. Her legs pinned under his shoulders, he wrapped his arms around behind them and cradled her head in his hands as he kissed her. Once again their tongues danced as they moaned into each other's mouth.

I watched intently as they kissed, passionately, while they fucked, their gorgeous bodies pressed together and moving sinuously in unison. The kisses pained me more than the fucking. They seemed more intimate, more personal, more meaningful than just sex. And the way their eyes gazed into each other's. And the way she called him sweetheart, and lover, with her breathy voice.

"Oh, lover, you feel amazing!" Morgan moaned. "I love your big hard cock, it's perfect. It's like magic!"

Jake just grunted.

"It's a magic wand!" she said, giggling.

Jake moaned and I could see his orgasm building again.

"Your fuck pole feels incredible in my fuck hole," she moaned. Jake grunted again as he pounded her receptive hole with his hard pole.

"Your love pole feels spectacular in my love hole," she purred.

"Is my tight teen fuck hole tighter than your wife's stretched-out old baggy vagina?" Morgan asked into his mouth with a breathy voice.

"Yes, it's amazing," he grunted. I had told him not to stand up for me if she insulted me, but this still hurt. And it made my clit throb. I put my hand under my skirt and touched it as I leaned against the side of the bed watching them fuck.

I wondered, was it true? Was her teenage pussy really that much tighter than mine? Better than mine? Or was he just playing along? Or was he just lost in the moment?

I watched as the two lovers - my husband and his sexy young lover - continued. Their pace quickening, their breathing more ragged, their eyes less focused, as their love making built to a crescendo. My hands were active on my clit, two fingers were sunk into my drenched hole. Suddenly he roared and came hard, driving into her and arching his back. She screamed and came at the same time, shaking underneath him. I watched her drag her fingernails up and down his back as he came, marking her prize. I came along with them, slumped against the side of the bed and keening, my eyes glued to their faces as waves of ecstasy washed across them.

I watched them slowly recover from their monumental orgasms. Hubby had collapsed on top of her, his head next to hers on the bed on the side opposite me, turned toward the opposite wall. She turned her head toward me and looked into my moist eyes. Her legs were still up, her feet above his head. He let her slowly lower her legs part way until they were wrapped behind his lower back. Then she shut her eyes and they both lay still, wrapped in each other's arms. Their bodies glistened with sweat from their exertions.

I watched them, feeling abandoned and alone. They looked so beautiful together, and so satisfied, cuddled up together in post-coital bliss. Meanwhile I was still kneeling on the floor, fully dressed, my panties flooded, and my mind silently screaming in humiliation and jubilation at the same time.

A minute or two passed. Or longer. I don't know, I lost track of time. Morgan's eyes fluttered open and met mine. "Off!" she muttered. "Sweetheart, get off, lover," she murmured. Jake lifted himself up on his elbows, looked over at me with a hint of a smile, and then rolled off onto his back next to her, on the side closest to me. He stared at the ceiling for a moment, then turned his head to look at Morgan. His deflating cock was coated in a mixture of his cum and her nectar.

I couldn't interpret the look he gave me as he rolled off her. It seemed like one of satisfaction. Or maybe indifference? Certainly there was no sign of concern, for me or anything else. Nor of regret. But his expression was inscrutable.

"Pumpkin," Morgan said to me. "It's time for you to clean up. Your husband first, and then me."

I knew what she wanted. What I had to do. "Yes mistress," I replied. Jake opened his eyes and looked at her, then me, with an expression of mild surprise as I crawled onto the bed and took his slimy cock into my mouth, kneeling at his side. I lovingly cleaned it with my tongue and lips. The taste and the aroma was strong. Pungent. The taste of his come was familiar. The taste of her pussy juices mixed with it was not. The mixture was intoxicating. I felt my clit tingling again.

I'd never called her or anyone else mistress before. But in the moment it came naturally. It just seemed right.

When I had thoroughly cleaned my husband's cock, I realized that his balls were coated with the same mixture. They had been bouncing against Morgan's ass crack, which was coated in the fluids that leaked out of her pussy both while they were banging and after he had filled her with his hot spunk and they lay together. So I sucked his balls into my mouth one at a time, using my tongue to remove every last trace of the delicious concoction.

"Is she doing a good job, lover?" Morgan asked.

"Um Hmmm," Hubby replied, dreamily.

"Then tell her what a good wife she is,' Morgan commanded.

He mumbled something like "Honey, you're such a good wife."

"Tell her what a good cuckquean she is," Morgan added.

"Oh, Sarah, honey, you're an amazing cuckquean," hubby said.

I pulled his testicles out of my mouth. "I love you, Jake," I said. Then I scooted over between Morgan's legs and lay down flat on the mattress with my face inches from her aromatic crotch. Her knees were up and her feet were flat on the bed. A trail of hubby's cum trickled down her taint and onto her puckered asshole, then continued down toward the bedspread. I extended my tongue as far as I could to capture it, then licked up her ass crack to her butthole. I slurped it up and went back for more, the tip of my tongue tickling her asshole and taint as I did.

Then I pressed my lips against her labia and stuck my tongue as far into her pussy as I could. I licked and sucked and slurped enthusiastically in an attempt to extract every drop of my husband's cum from her flooded love tunnel. She purred and moaned. She put her hands on my head and entwined her fingers in my hair.

When I could no longer find any cum in her steaming hot hole, I put my lips on her clit and started sucking. Her hips twerked in response. I added the tip of my tongue to the action, pleasuring her engorged little bean as best I knew how. She pulled my head firmly into her mound with her hands and moaned loudly. "Oh God, she's good!" Morgan moaned. "Such a good, obedient cuckquean! I could get used to this!"

With this little bit of encouragement, I redoubled my efforts, and was soon rewarded by Morgan cumming hard on my face. She pulled my hair even harder and clamped her thighs tightly around my head as she screamed. I kept sucking and licking until she opened her legs and pushed my head away.

Scooting back, I looked at her and our eyes met. I realized that Jake had propped himself up on one arm and was watching us. I looked at him and our eyes met. His expression was one of surprise. At what, I wondered? That I would give another woman an orgasm with my mouth? That I would humiliate myself so completely in serving her after she fucked my husband? That I would suck his cum out of her flooded snatch?