Advice from the Internet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're sure? Because I love you, I want you to be happy. I want to be with you. I don't want to fuck it up. If this was wrong we can fix it," he said, anxiously.

"Yes, I'm sure," I replied. "So tell me what happened after I left. Did you get to titty fuck her magnificent boobs?"

"Do you really want to know?" he asked.

"Yes, I want to know. Tell me everything, in full detail," I responded.

"Yes, we did that in the morning."

"Wait, let's do this in order. You didn't go right to sleep when I left, did you? What did you do right after I left you two lovebirds alone with each other?"

"Well, we took a little break, finished the drinks you poured for us and chatted."

"What did you chat about?"

"You, mostly."

"Me? What was there to say about me?"

"We talked about why you wanted to do this. About cuckqueans and why they want to share their husbands."

"And even give them away, sometimes," I said.

He looked puzzled.

"I'm sorry, please continue," I said.

"And we talked about why you wanted to be humiliated, and why you acted submissive to her."

"What did you decide?"

"We decided we don't fully understand it," he replied. "We agreed on that. But she said she didn't think it was that unusual. She said she thinks there are more willing cuckolds and cuckqueans than we could possibly know. Because they don't, you know, announce it to everyone. We do hear more about doms and subs these days, so we have an inkling of the submissive's mindset."

"That sounds like a worthwhile conversation," I said. "But you didn't talk all night, did you? What happened next?"

"We took a shower."

"Together?"

"Yes"

"Did you have shower sex?"

"Yes."

"Details, honey! Give me details! How did you do it? What was it like?"

"She lifted both legs up off the floor and wrapped them around my waist as I held her up. And I fucked her up against the wall as the water poured down on us."

"That sounds hot!" I said, "Was it fun? Did she come?" Thinking about them doing it made my clit tingle again, even after all it had been through.

"Yes, she came. And I came at the same time."

"Oh, that sounds so sexy. I wish I could have stayed to watch that. It must have been amazing," I moaned. I let go of his hands and ran the middle finger of my right hand up and down my pussy slit. It was starting to get moist. "Tell me more," I begged.

"Okay. I had my hands under her butt to hold her up, and her back was against the wall and I was pounding my cock into her, and she was screaming with pleasure. I was afraid hotel security might show up, she was making so much noise. And it was pretty late at night."

I slumped in my chair. My pussy was getting wetter as I played with it. "God, that sounds hot. Did you last a long time? After all, you already came twice. Once in her cunt and once in her ass."

"Yeah, I lasted pretty long, third time around," he said.

"Your arms must have been getting tired, holding her up," I observed.

"A little, but she was hanging on with her legs and arms, and she was pinned up against the wall, so it wasn't that hard to do."

"God, that sounds amazing," I moaned, lubricating my clit with juices from my pussy. "Then you came in her pussy like that, standing up?"

"Well, not exactly. After she came a bunch of times, she begged me to put it in her butt."

'Really," I asked, twiddling my clit. "You just pulled it out of her pussy and stuck it in her butt? Standing up? While she was hanging on you? How'd that go? Did it slip right in?"

"Yeah, pretty much. I was very lubricated from her pussy, and her back door opened right up for me."

"God, she really is amazing," I moaned." I wish I could do that for you. That must have felt incredible. Did you come in her ass then?"

"Yes, I did."

"Did it feel wonderful?"

"Yes."

"Then what? What did you do after that?

"Actually, we were both exhausted so we finished washing, dried off, and went to sleep."

"Did you cuddle up together? Did you spoon with your arms around her? Or what?"

"Yes we were on our sides nestled together and I had my arm over her, and I was nuzzling her neck as I fell asleep," he replied.

"That sounds sweet," I said, pouting, but still playing with my va jay jay.

"What, does that bother you?" he asked.

"A little. I think it makes me more jealous than the sex," I replied, shoving two fingers into my twat.

"What? This makes you jealous?" He replied. "Why are we doing it then? I don't get it!"

"Yeah, the jealousy drives my arousal," I replied, pulling my legs up further and putting my heels on the seat of the chair, gaining better access to my pussy for my hands. "So you slept for a while all snuggled up like lovebirds. Then what? What happened when you woke up? Did you fuck again?"

"It was in the dead of night. I was lying on my back and woke up with her mouth around my hard cock. But as soon as I woke up she straddled me and impaled herself on it."

"Oh god! Tell me more!" I moaned, masturbating myself with both hands. "Was she loud? Do you think she woke up the people in the next room?"

"No, this time she was pretty quiet. We made love slowly, affectionately. We were kissing most of the time, or were cheek to cheek. I was caressing her back and butt, and stroking her hair."

I moaned and searched for my G spot with my middle and ring fingers.

"Does that make you jealous?" he asked.

"Yesss!" I moaned. "Tell me more!"

"Well, after a long, slow, loving fuck, we both came at the same time, and then we both fell asleep again, with her on top of me and my cock still in her pussy."

"Oh fuck!" I cried, as I came hard on my fingers, my other hand furiously strumming my clit, my eyes rolling back in my head.

"Wow! You really do get off on this!" Jake said, smiling, as I came down from my orgasm.

"Did you wake up again like that, with your cock still inside her?" I asked.

"No, she rolled off of me sometime while I was asleep. When I woke up I was on my back and she was on her side snuggled up with her head on my shoulder."

'Then what? Did you fuck again?" I asked, languorously playing with my pussy.

"No. I got up and made coffee in the in-room coffee pot, and she called room service to order some breakfast. At the same time she asked them to bring up a bag that she had checked at the front desk."

"Oh," I said. "There must be more to tell. Wait a minute, you said you titty fucked her. When did you do that?"

"That was a little later. First, we sixty-nined for a while while we were waiting for room service."

"Who was on top? Or were you side by side?" I asked.

"First she was on top, and she came. She came quickly, actually. She said she loves cumming with a cock in her throat."

"She's amazing," I moaned.

"Then we rolled over and I was on top. She was sucking on my balls while I sucked on her clit. Then she started licking my taint, and then tonguing my ass."

"Oh god, what a filthy slut!" I moaned. "Did it feel good? Did you like it?" I was jamming my fingers in my sloppy cunt again. I'd never done that for Jake. Never even considered it.

"Yeah, it felt good. While she had her tongue in my ass my hard cock was between her big soft tits, and it felt spectacular. But right after she started that, room service rang the bell so we took a break to answer it and then eat breakfast."

"How inconvenient," I observed.

"Yeah, but we were hungry, so it was okay," he replied. "We had omelets, home fries, toast, and some fruit. It hit the spot. And some more coffee."

"After breakfast you went back to what you were doing?"

"No, that's when I titty fucked her. She lay on her back and I straddled her belly with my cock between her tits."

"You mean between her amazing, gorgeous, magnificent tits," I interrupted.

"Yeah, that," he agreed. "She pushed them together and I fucked them until I came."

"And you gave her a pearl necklace?"

"I guess you could call it that. You'd be disappointed. After all the times I came the night before it wasn't full volume."

"I guess not. That was, what, the fifth time?" I asked, counting on my fingers, "Once in her pussy and once in her ass while I was there. Once up her ass in the shower makes three. Once in her pussy in the middle of the night is four, and now on her tits makes five. You must have felt like a teenager! When was the last time you came five times in one night?"

"I don't think I ever did," he replied.

"Hey! She didn't make you come in her mouth?"

"That was the sixth one. After we got dressed, and packed up, and were just about to leave and check out, she got on her knees and unzipped my fly, and gave me a quick blow job."

"A deep throat blow job?" I said. "She's really amazing, isn't she? I wish I could do that like she does. What does it feel like?"

"It feels incredible. Like nothing you'd ever imagine," he said. "Even though I already came five times, it didn't take her very long to coax another orgasm out of me with that talented mouth of hers."

I got up off my chair and stood before him, naked. He remained seated, fully clothed, watching me. "Honey," I said, "Do you want to see her again?" I asked.

"I don't know," he replied.

"You can if you want, you know," I said. "You can visit her at Stanford, or have sex with her when she's back here visiting her parents."

"I don't know if she'll want to," he replied.

"Why wouldn't she? She obviously enjoyed it. You won't know unless you ask her," I replied. "Do you have her number? If not, I can give it to you."

He shrugged."Maybe if she wants it, she'll let me know," he replied. "We had a lot of fun, but it was sort of a special arrangement. I mean that you arranged. I might feel weird pursuing her."

"How about Gabriella? Are you going to call her?"

"I don't know, probably not," he replied.

"Why not?" I asked, disappointed.

"I have nice memories of that night, that might be ruined if I get together with her and it doesn't go very well," he replied.

"Why wouldn't it go very well?" I asked, perplexed.

"I don't hardly know her. It could go badly for a lot of reasons," he replied.

"She's probably wondering why you haven't called her," I observed.

He just shrugged.

"She probably thinks it's because of me. That I got jealous and put you on a short leash."

"Maybe," he mumbled.

"I can't imagine why you wouldn't want to tap that sweet ass," I said. "You obviously were attracted to her."

He just shrugged again.

"Look honey, I'm not trying to force you to do something you don't want to do. I just want you to know - really know - that you can do it if you want to. I mean, when you want to. Because the time will come. It always does. And when it does, It's okay. You have no reason to cheat. It's not cheating if you tell me, and if you're honest. Okay? No secrets. No sneaking around. No lying, by omission or otherwise. But if you do any of those things, then it's cheating. Do you get what I'm saying?"

"Yes, I believe I do," he replied, seriously.

"And you don't have to include me, but if you want to I'd like it. You saw how I got off on watching you with both of them. And how turned on I got just now listening to you tell me."

"Right," he said, curtly.

"What's the matter?" I asked

"I hear you. I got the message. You don't need to keep hammering it home," he replied.

"Okay," I said.

"Honey? Were you turned off by the way I debased myself last night?"

"What do you mean?" he replied.

"I mean, you watched me submit to her, call her mistress, and allow her to derisively call me pumpkin and cuck. I listened to her calling you 'sweetheart' and 'lover' while you fucked her. I sucked your sperm out of her pussy and ass while making myself come with my own hands. I mean, how much more could I do to humiliate myself, to allow her to humiliate me. How much more depraved and disgusting could I have been?"

"No, I wasn't turned off," he replied.

"It didn't change the way you think of me? Not the wholesome lassy you thought you married?"

"So you think I might have a madonna/whore complex?" he replied, looking upset.

"Not just a whore. A weak, debased, filthy, shameful, pathetic low-life whore with no self respect," I replied.

"You're not that at all," he said, stepping toward me to give me a hug or something.

I stiff-armed him on his chest to hold him away. "Yes I am," I said. "I'm all that, and either you accept me for what I am and love me for it, or you don't. I'm sorry if it makes you love me less, but that's who you are married to, not the girl you thought you married."

"It doesn't make me love you any less," he replied.

"Are you sure? You aren't just saying that to make me feel better, are you? This is a good time for radical honesty," I said.

"Look, you've done a lot of things in the past few months that made me think, and rethink how I feel about things, but I love you now more than ever," he said, putting his strong hand around my wrist to remove my hand from his chest. He went to hug me again, this time I let him. We put our arms around each other and I put my head on his shoulder.

"My annual pelvic exam is this week," I said, softly.

He loosened his hold on me and looked into my eyes. "You mentioned that a few days ago," he said.

"I could have the IUD taken out. I mean, if you want. If you're ready," I said, searching his face for clues.

"I'm ready," he said.

"You're sure?" I asked.

"Yes, I'm sure," he replied. "I want to have a baby with you."

"You want to knock me up," I said.

"Yeah that," he said, as I stood on my toes and kissed him.

Chapter 14 - I feel like there's still some unfinished business

The next day, another glorious summer morning, but it was Monday. I woke before Jake. Increasing light from the sunrise trickled in through the gaps around the blinds. I sat up on the bed next to hubby and looked at him closely. His back was to me. My eyes traced the outlines of the long red scratches on his back. I reached out with one hand and gently traced some of them with my finger tips. I didn't want to wake him up, but I couldn't resist touching them. They were slightly raised.

I replayed in my mind how Morgan dragged her nails up and down his back as they came together at the same time, making these marks I was looking at now. Jake is hers now, almost as much as he is mine, I thought, and my twat trembled.

I knew the marks would fade with time. I wished they could be permanent.

I sat like this for the longest time, just looking. Occasionally touching. My pussy was gradually getting wetter. It was getting late. I needed some attention from hubby before he got ready for work. I gently woke him up and we made love. Slowly. Gently. Lovingly. After he came I thought about all those sperms swimming toward my uterus, on a doomed mission. But in a few days, one of their brethren would be given a fighting chance and would succeed. Life was good, I thought, lying in bed and listening to the shower running.

While Jake was in the shower I texted Morgan to say thank you, and to tell her how wonderful she was and how happy I was. Due to the time difference and jet lag, I didn't expect her to answer right away.

A short time later, Jake had gone off to work. I decided to change the sheets before going to my studio. I tossed the old sheets into the laundry basket. I put a new fresh set on, stretching them tight and smoothing out any wrinkles, and I plumped up the pillows after putting the pillowcases on them. When I was done I stepped back and looked at the bed, then I looked around the room. The bed, the dresser, the tables, the lamps, the chair, the mirror, the rug. The nicknacks, my jewelry box, the antique hand mirror that lay on the dresser. It was all so familiar, so comfortable, so domestic, so happy, so secure and tranquil. I slowly sat down on our marital bed, in our shared bedroom in our shared home.

As I sat there, looking around the room, I felt unsettled. Something wasn't quite right. Something was missing. What was it? Gradually, it dawned on me.

I was so happy about the way things transpired with Morgan at the Savoy. I wouldn't change any of it. But there was one more step needed to complete my journey. I needed Jake to make love to her here, in our bed. In my bed. In my house. She needed to stay the night. In his arms. In my place. I would make breakfast for them the next morning. As I thought about it, the more convinced I became. I needed it to happen. I wanted it to happen soon.

But then I realized she didn't need to be Morgan. Morgan was three thousand miles away, anyway. Who knew when she might be back on the east coast? It could be someone else. Someone else prettier than me and sexier than me and better than me. Dammit! Now here I was, back in the same predicament of needing to find a cake, and not knowing where to start.

Why not Gabriella? Yesterday when I asked Jake about her, he seemed disinterested. It made no sense to me. But then, although he has been a reluctant partner at every step on this journey we were taking together, he eventually went where I wanted him to go. After all his resistance to fucking Morgan, didn't he enjoy it when it happened? He sure seemed to! And you can't tell me he didn't have a good time the Saturday night he met Gabriella and danced with her and almost fucked her in front of me in the club parking lot.

Staring at the middle of our bed, putting my hand out and touching it, I imagined her lithe dancer's body there, naked, welcoming my husband into her arms, between her legs. I felt that familiar puddle in my panties and a tingle in my clit. Once again, my pussy was telling me what to do. Of course, I would obey.