AEiB Ch. 07: A General's Reward

Story Info
Eager Nessa performs her lustful duties as a slave.
2.4k words
4.67
7.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nessa arrived at the General Malachar's estate midday. She had just eaten a nutritious cum pie and is now ready to please again.

As she walked up the stone steps, bare feet slapping the tiles and enchanted collar tapered smoothly around the contour of her neck, Nessa was enthralled by the chirping of fluttering jays and the warm sunshine against her tanned, naked body.

The house itself was majestic, befitting of a general as esteemed as Malachar. Marble and Slate pillars adorned the acropolis, while golden dragons danced in a wreath of conjured fire. It was a fitting image for the warrior-king of Dominia.

Nessa reached the front doors, adorned in silvered scales and topped with platinum wings. They seemed to flutter as she approached, and a stone statue rose in front of her.

It was formless, but as she neared, the stone seemed to shapeshift, interestingly into the shape of a dildo.

A test, she realized. The good general's warlocks must have cast a spell capable of reading her very being. Ever since she returned from the Cosmic Rainbow, she seemed to exude a faint aura of submissiveness that gave even the lowliest creatures an inexplicable confidence over her.

She recalled, one day, walking down Folk's Road on night shift, and spying a wandering mouse. Mistakenly assuming that it wasn't a threat, Nessa had continued walking, but sensing her aura of fragility and weak physique, the animal had instead ended up chasing her straight into a group of rowdy soldiers.

What ensued made that night a night to remember. She recalled this with a smile, and was ready to prove herself worthy of Malachar once again.

She knew what it meant, of course, this statue. All slave-girls knew the sigil of the great general. She immediately positioned herself over the member, and dropped, letting it enter her vagina with a slight moan. Rotating herself over, it, she gave two quick thrusts, and a third long, deeper descent, letting the penis do its good work. Lifting herself back up again, she sensed a deep rumble beneath the earth, and the stone statue sunk back into the earth once more, followed swiftly by the grating of heavy silver doors sliding deliberately open. It paused just enough to allow her slender form through, and closed quickly behind as she bounded in gracefully.

She was in the grand entrance hall. A gleaming chandelier spun silently above her, as majestic silver deer and prancing lions chased each other across the room, captured eternally in marble. A butler approached.

She gasped. It was unlike any butler she had ever seen in her old home of Aeterna. This man was taller than a full-height silvermane bear, and wider in breadth than a gorilla. He was clothed only in a short loincloth, and had eyes of burning embers. When he spoke, it shook her body to the bone.

"Slave, you will follow me to your master. But first." He bent down, his shoulders settling just above her upright body, and took out a chain, the end of which consisted of a series of three rods.

He moved behind her and inserted one rod in her ass. It was already lubricated, as it was law that each slave have a perpetually clean digestive tract (that they didn't need to use anyway, having already passed through the Rainbow of Lust) and consistently lubed assholes and clits. Failure to comply would result in a night of marathon running to improve their "health."

She hoped to experience such a thing one day anyway.

The butler then approached her vagina, and, like he'd done this a thousand times before, casually inserted another rod. Now, standing again, he beckoned for Nessa to open her mouth, and lodged the third dildo deep into the recesses of her throat. Her mouth closed around it. It didn't even occur to her to spit it out -- as far as she was concerned, the state owned her body completely.

The man pulled the elaborate leash, and all three strands simultaneously jerked the girl towards the smaller, wooden doors of the slave quarters, where he said, "Malachar is waiting."

And indeed he was, encased in indomitable black steel and projecting a presence of intoxicating confidence and control. One look at his butler, and the large man bowed reverently, dropping to one knee. "My lord. I have brought this slave to see you today."

Malachar waved his hand. "Leave me; give me some time alone with this one."

Bowing again, the butler left, closing the thick birch doors behind him with a light thud. Slave Nessa could hear his footsteps fading away in the distance.

Malachar stood up, and the slave instinctively fell to her hands and knees, her head gazing at the floor and a faint whimper escaping her pathetic mouth.

"What would you have this one do for you today, master?"

"Report."

"Since sunrise, I have pleased ten men and women with this body. Then, having drunk their seed as reward, I retreated to the punishment gardens where I was paddled and hung on a cross naked for high treason against the realm."

"And what was this... treason... slave?"

"Master, for not bobbing up and down the ninth man's cock at least fifty times before he came sir." Nessa trembled violently. Any punishment she had lustfully received was nothing compared to the general's judgement.

"Tsk. Tsk." Malachar walked in a circle around her prone and helpless body. "I expect you to do sixty from now on, and faster. The empire runs on a clock, slave, and you must not be LAZY!!!" He said the last word with a shout as his hand descended on her ass, knocking her down with the force. The girl sprawled over the floor, whimpering and panting with lust. As she got back up to her bare hands and feet, the general paused, then beckoned.

"Follow."

They walked down a narrow hallway, whence at last they arrived at what Nessa could only describe as an elaborate training center.

"Now." Malachar approached a line of dummy men, malleable stone dildos extended on each. "I want you to fuck yourself on each of these ten men exactly sixty times each. If you do so admirably, you will have the honor of pleasuring me. If wrong..." Nessa did not dare look up, for that would be a week chained to a pole, an insufferable punishment since she'd rather be having sex with that time. "You will have the... honor... of fucking the army on our march to war."

Nessa was glowing. Pleasing the army was an honor, but an hour with the general? She knew she was favored by Malachar, but still. Her fellow slaves would gladly sacrifice their very immortality to please such a godly figure. She shivered with anticipation.

"Get to work."

And Nessa scrabbled over like a dog, climbing the first statue and efficiently placing her clit over the muscled stone man. She cried out. "One! Two! Three! ..." As she thrust herself up and down the member, all the while silently judged by the good general. At last, panting, she reached "Sixty!!" And lifting her dripping clit off the now damp penis, made for the next.

And on it went. If she could do fifty, she thought, she could do sixty. But it still wasn't easy. By the time she collapsed over the tenth statue, her chest was heaving and her muscles aching. But still, she dutifully performed her responsibilities. A slave girl had to be as lithe as a fox, as flexible as a cheetah. She was to be the most adaptable creature in the kingdom if she were to fulfill her daily duties as a slave.

Thankfully, she had all of eternity to improve, all for her glorious master.

"... SIXTY!!!" And with that, she withdrew from the last stone man, collapsed, and came all over her shiny, sweaty body, panting with utter exhaustion.

Malachar was there for all of this, and as he approached, she could sense his approval, and this gave her more pleasure than a thousand glittering gems. She returned to her humble pose, kneeling in service to her betters.

"Good girl. Good form. You will do well, serving the army."

She was slightly surprised at this; did she do something wrong? She began trembling again. She didn't mean to, she didn't! She only wanted to please him...

The general laughed. "Oh no, you didn't make a mistake, you dumb slave. You were perfect actually. And you deserved your time with me." He leaned in closer. "But a general always accompanies his army, yes?"

Malachar smiled as understanding dawned in the slave's eyes. "Now, serve your master."

The girl, smiling, took the cue. Standing to full height of about five foot 8, she reached only her master's upper biceps. Standing with legs close together and hands clasped above her head, she bared her chest and neck at her master. Malachar observed the skinny, submissive thing in front of him, and gave in to his dark desires.

Roaring his approach, the lion of a man seized the girl's supple neck, and slammed her hard against the cold floor. All of a sudden, his armor disintegrated as if conjured away, and the general, just like her, was fully naked, mighty penis throbbing like the veins of a god. He dove down on her like a predator on prey, and feasted on her neck, nipping perfectly up and down as the slave moaned, overtaken with pleasure.

Slave Nessa wrapped her legs around the master's midsection, and raised her eternally wet vagina to his cock. Malachar, feeling this intrusion, grabbed her back and twisted them both around in midair. He was standing up now, with his faithful slave girl bouncing away at his cock. He didn't even have to move, she was doing all the work.

And indeed Nessa felt glorious. She lifted herself up and down this beautiful manhood, gasping and moaning with increasing intensity.

"Oh yeah, moan for me, slave! MOAN FOR YOUR MASTER!!!"

"UIHHHHH!!! OHhhnnnGGGNGNNN!!! AHHHHHHHNNNHGGHGGG!!!!"

Nessa screamed with lustful abandon as she thrust her worthless body against the rock that is his indomitable presence. She felt like she was fucking a god.

At last, the general, still choking her, lifted her legs, and pushed her against a wall. Grunting heavily, he began spearing her again and again, each impact shoving her against the hard surface with the slapping sound of skin and bone. Nessa's arms were splayed across the wall in a desperate bid to stay balanced. Trusting the girl to prevent herself from falling over, Malachar shoved his other hand into her open mouth, and as trained, the slave began sucking like the desperate whore she was. For no matter how much sex she had, no matter how much of a slut she became, she could never get enough, and every day was a new challenge to submit herself to ever deeper fantasies.

And Malachar showed her this. Again and again, thrusting his cock sheath against the wall until the slave, unable to hold it any longer, orgasmed all over her master's dick, still deep within the walls of her clit. She briefly broke free from Malachar's fingers and leaned back, head raised to the ceiling, in a wordless moan of submissive ecstasy. This was quickly rectified as Malachar grabbed her neck again and this time, shoved her mouth over his cock, and stood to his full height, stepping onto a nearby chair.

This was a problem, Slave Nessa realized. The master's cock was too high to reach prone against the wall as she was. She positioned herself in a squat, placed both hands crossed behind her back, and lifted her mouth to the tip of his penis. Thankfully, she was instinctively cock-smart. Alternating between squatting and standing, she burned her quadriceps as she propelled her mouth from tip to base of his massive shaft. She bared her chest and breasts as Malachar massaged her ribs and ran his hands up and down her slim, sexy form. He helped the rhythmic movements of her legs as he squeezed her tits with godly dominance. This gave her the last burst of excitement she needed, and, going faster than ever before, wild moaning muffled against his thick cock, finally gave the push the general needed. He came with a loud shout, and, gripping her delicate, beautiful head with both hands, shot a week's load of cum into her body.

Now came the next phase, one that had taken her a year to get right. She timed her swallows, making sure to gulp down the maximum amount of cum while leaving her mouth open for more. She modulated her breathing, making sure everything went down without blacking out or choking on the thick, white liquid. She massaged her throat with her hands to help, as she moaned, the vibrations created helping it go down all the faster. Ten seconds in, she felt the stuff reach her stomach, and Twenty, felt hot white liquid pouring out her ass and pussy, streaming down her thighs, and settling in a pool beneath her feet. At last, the load stopped, and the man pulled out, leaving a dazed, lustful girl to fall over, disoriented, into the result of their hour's work. She was covered from drenched hair to nimble feet in a thick layer of cum, sweat, and saliva. But as she looked up, she noticed that the general was as clean and superior as ever. In fact, he was glowing, an inner light shining from his brow and his body gleaming like platinum armor in the glory of an afternoon sun. She struggled weakly below, finding it hard to even get up from her position of absolute humiliation.

And just from this alone, the slave girl came again, body heaving weakly as her own insignificant juices flowed forth. Groaning and gasping, she let it out, making sure not to get her unworthy waters over the general's carpeted floor. She gathered it all and drank it down again, not wishing to sully her master's glory with the dirty liquids of a sex slave.

Her master nodded once and marched off. With two steps, he was at the door, fully clothed again, his mighty plate armor materialized once again around his cut body. "Tomorrow," he started, stern again, "I expect you at the armory. First light."

He turned around and started down the long hallway to the main entrance, where his butler was dutifully waiting. "Dismissed."

Nessa began looking around for a towel.

She quickly realized that she would have to use her hair and mouth instead.

Alone at last, she smiled with contentment.