Aeriella and The Spell of Binding

Story Info
Magic,bondage, problems, gangbangs - the elf in her element.
18.9k words
4.78
9.4k
15

Part 20 of the 21 part series

Updated 09/29/2023
Created 12/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE NEW SPELL

Sorcery is powerful, everyone knows that. Most understand that it can also be dangerous, both to careless sorcerers and their enemies. But what many do not realise is the fact that magic can also be fun, even if the process of its mastering is long and often tedious. Aeriella always had a knack for learning spells and she searched for new sources of magical knowledge whenever she had the opportunity. Recently she had acquired an old partially damaged scroll and attempted to make the spell which it contained work. Its name was "The Spell of Binding" and when she finally succeeded she intended to test it in the bedroom with her husband Sandalphon, and descendant angel. This might sound like an unusual method of testing magic, but Aeriella was an unorthodox sorceress.

There did not seem to be any direct method of breaking the spell, or at least the scroll did not mention it. Like most magic it could be destroyed by Dispel, but that spell was quite advanced and costly, and Aeriella was not able to cast it while she was bound herself. The most reliable method was simply to wait; that also needed to be tested, with Dispel ready in case any complication occurred. The spell did not interrupt life-sustaining activities, like breathing, heartbeat or digestion, although it was advisable not to have a large meal right before being subjected to its magic. The captured person could still move their eyeballs and tongue, even if they were unable to open their mouth. The spell allowed certain limitations to be placed on the bonds during the casting, the sorceress could exclude certain body parts from being immobilised.

Sandalphon eagerly agreed, he not only wanted the obvious - to make his wife happy and help her with her research, but as a subject of Sune the Goddess of Love he gladly experimented with all kinds of lovemaking. Aeriella had already done the necessary tests on the ingredients and incantations. With her husband she would find out the duration of the spell and what were the limitations of its bonds. Sandalphon would be the first to be bound; only when the sorceress fully learnt how the spell operated she would cast it on herself. Because she would be mixing business (research) with pleasure she dressed appropriately for the occasion. Aeriella was wearing a sexy set of white lingerie which consisted of a cupless bra, thong, an ornamental corset and stockings attached to a high waist garter belt, all embroidered with fancy lacy. She also wore golden knee-high leather boots on fifteen centimetre tall stiletto heels. To accentuate the dominatrix image she had a leather crop, also white, and intended to make full use of it on her 'victim'. The sorceress had also prepared an hourglass, so that she could measure the actual duration of the spell.

Sandalphon lay naked on the bed and waited for his "torment" to begin; he had complete trust in his wife and was excited to learn the possibilities which her new spell offered. Aeriella put away the crop, took the ingredients and began to chant; she made it unnecessarily theatrical to add more drama; moments later the angel was immobilised. The sorceress purposefully excluded the angel's mouth and... one more region from the effects of the spell.

"Try to move a limb," the elf told her husband.

She could see his toned muscles straining, but he did not move.

"Good. Can you speak?"

"I can speak, but can't move."

"That's exactly how I want you, my love," the elf replied with a devious smile.

The sorceress grabbed the angel's wrist and outstretched his arm.

"Still immobilised?" she asked.

Sandalphon strained his muscles again, but he didn't budge.

"Yes."

"How about now?" she spread his legs slightly.

"Still."

"Very good. There was one thing the scroll was unclear about. If it turns out to be true the spell will be astonishingly potent."

Aeriella shoved her hands under Sandalphon's body and tried to raise him. She was a big girl and stayed in perfect shape, but she was still just a female elf and the tall angel should have been far too heavy for her to lift. Yet she raised her husband's body almost effortlessly half a metre above the bed.

"This is fantastic!" she exclaimed with a grin on her face, "this spell is incredible."

The sorceress pressed Sandalphon's arm back to his torso, then turned him around, so that he was facing the bed; his body kept levitating at the same height. She then reached for the crop and slapped the angel's exposed buttock.

"Ah," he gasped in shock more than in pain, although the hit was not exactly playful.

Sandalphon remained silent when another hit landed on his skin.

"Playing tough, huh?" Aeriella said in a teasing voice, "we'll see about that."

She slapped him one more time, harder than previously, but then put away the crop.

"I never considered pain to be the right path anyway."

The elf rotated the angel, so that his crotch was hanging beyond the bed, he was still facing downwards though. She spread his legs further and stepped between them; she lifted Sandalphon even higher, so that his cock was at the height of her face. Aeriella fondled the large testicles with one palm while using the other to caress the buttock which she had just hit. Her touch was soft and her motions - slow, but Sandalphon's penis responded immediately and began to grow; the elf placed a gentle kiss on the cock's swelling head. Sandalphon issued a quiet groan, this kind of "torment" was much more effective indeed. Aeriella managed to get the penis fully erect without touching it, apart from the single kiss; she never ceased to fondle the testicles though. The magnificent size and the sheer beauty of her husband's cock never ceased to amaze the elf. She stared at it for a moment before she finally leaned forward and began to lick the thick swollen head. Her tongue barely touched the sensitive skin, but the penis twitched enthusiastically in response.

Aeriella used only her mouth and tongue to caress the penis, her palms remained on the testicles and the buttock. She never went beyond teasing, but she kept the cock hard and made it twitch every now and then. It was the most responsive when she was licking circles around the head's base, but the elf made sure to touch every tender spot on the sizable penis. When she stopped Aeriella could sense Sandalphon's lust, but this was merely the beginning.

The sorceress was not focusing purely on Sandalphon's genitals, she caressed the skin on his thighs and belly, she fondled and squeezed his buttocks. Aeriella moved at a lazy pace, but made sure to keep her husband close to the edge the entire time. Eventually she lowered him onto the bed. It was time to finally kiss his full lips, Sandalphon eagerly returned it. Since these were the only parts of his body he could control he focused purely on the kiss; it was long and sensual, with generous usage of tongues. Aeriella's palms caressed the now immobilised athletic body of her husband. Eventually their lips parted, but the kissing did not stop. The elf softly touched the angel's neck with her lips, then proceeded to kiss her way down to his crotch; there she resumed the teasing. She knew her husband's reactions perfectly and was able to keep him on the very edge almost infinitely. Occasional pauses were necessary, they were filled with kissing and caressing, but the angel's cock never went soft.

Two hours later Sandalphon was almost whimpering with lust and frustration; exactly how Aeriella wanted him. The final grains of sand were falling down. If the scroll was correct and the sorceress had cast the spell properly the angel should become free in just a moment. The elf gazed at the hourglass, then back at her husband.

"Soon you'll be able to take me," she whispered seductively into his ear, "don't hold back."

As she spoke these words the final grain of sand fell down. Sandalphon could not see it, but because of her words he strained his muscles, trying to move. A few moments later his arms shot up into the air forcefully. The pair laughed at that, but it did not spoil the mood. The angel regained full control of his body and wanted to make use of it. He grabbed Aeriella, took her off him and threw her onto the bed; she spread her legs invitingly. Sandalphon used his tongue to check whether she was wet enough already. He learnt that the two hours of teasing turned her on nearly as much as him; she was soaking wet and ready for his cock.

In one smooth motion the angel shoved his huge penis into the hungry vagina and began to fuck his wife. He was rough and fast, just as she had expected him to be, but he was also unbelievably horny. Sandalphon had a superb stamina, but after two hours of edging even he could no longer hold back his orgasm. Less than a minute later he climaxed. The angel shot a large load into Aeriella's vagina before she managed to cum herself. But the elf was not disappointed, she had expected exactly that and was well aware that their lovemaking was far from over. A few minutes later, filled with kissing and cuddling, Sandalphon was ready for another round. This time he took great care to fully satisfy his wife.

There was no more spell-casting on that day, but the pair planned to do more testing tomorrow. Aeriella would cast the spell on herself, so that Sandalphon could take 'revenge' on her. The pair experimented with the spell a few more times; they once even invited Valora for a threesome. The novelty effect soon began to wear off though, so after a week the pair did not bind each other nearly as often; but The Spell of Binding remained as an entertaining toy to be used from time to time.

THE EXPEDITION

A messenger chose an unfortunate day to deliver bad news. At that time Laeinia was away on a diplomatic mission, the four drow warriors were also absent, even Ephra was not present. Not that Aeriella was not competent enough to deal with problems, but this particular one required her to leave the manor and go into the countryside. That in itself would not be a problem, but she had once gone alone to fight a vampire and that adventure did not end well. This time, the messenger informed her, villagers were disappearing and the case needed to be investigated. Aeriella decided to take the risk and go alone, leaving Sandalphon and Valora to take care of the manor; as servants of Sune they would not be of much assistance in such circumstances anyway.

The elf put on her customary travelling outfit - an enchanted golden catsuit and matching knee-high leather boots on ten centimetre tall block heels. Aeriella's boots were enchanted as well, they were fully water resistant, provided protection against heat and cold, and had increased durability. The sorceress could also regulate the noise her heels made, they could be anything from completely silent to having the clicking sound exaggerated to attract more attention. The suit was thin and tight, a regular woman could never wear something like that in public; but Aeriella was anything but regular, she was an elf, a sorceress and Lady in these lands, second only to her friend Laerinia. She also did not mind giving the peasants a reason to stare, drool and later gossip about. Aeriella also took a set of ingredients to numerous spells which might prove helpful, The Spell of Binding was among them; she had a bag tailored specifically for ingredients. She packed all of her equipment onto her horse, a beautiful pale stallion named Breeze.

The sorceress travelled along the main road for a day, then stopped at an inn to spend the night there. As was to be expected she instantly became the centre of attention. The locals were not brave enough to approach Aeriella, so they restrained themselves to stare at her body and whisper to one another. Not that she or Laerinia had been harsh to their subjects, they simply were considered semi-divine beings beyond the reach of common mortals. When the sorceress asked the host for a room and a meal she was served immediately, even though this was the main road, so the inn was busy and all of the rooms were taken. Unsurprisingly the innkeeper was kind enough to let Aeriella sleep in his bedroom. He was expected to act like that in such circumstances, but the elf still left him a considerable tip. After the meal the sorceress asked for a bath; swiftly a tub was brought into her (the innkeeper's) bedroom and began to be filled with hot water. Aeriella was not vain or extravagant, but she enjoyed comfort when she could obtain it; she also enjoyed a bit of innocent teasing.

The bathing water was being brought in by the innkeeper's sons, two young men strong enough to carry buckets with hot water back and forth. The elf was already in the bedroom when the boys were preparing her bath. She was sitting on the chair and taking off her boots when one of them entered carrying a full bucket. The young man could not help but stare at the elf in her tight catsuit; at first she feigned obliviousness, but had to react when the boy tripped into the tub and spilled some of the water. Aeriella just smiled amused when he stormed out to get a cloth to clean the mess. The elf let the boys do their work in silence, the amused smile was her only interaction. They still gazed at her body, but became more careful; eventually the tub was full. With their buckets empty the young men turned to leave.

"Wait," Aeriella spoke in a sweet voice, "I'd like to ask you a favour."

The boys stopped in their tracks and eagerly awaited the request; they were too intimidated to even reply, but the elf got used to such reactions.

"I'm tired after the road," she continued, "would you be so kind and help me wash my back."

The boys remained in place, they were not sure what was expected of them; that kind of reaction was also familiar to Aeriella. When she acted, they moved, or to be more specific, their jaws dropped open. The sorceress stood up, now barefoot, turned her back to the young men and began to take off her catsuit. The item did not have any buttons or lacings, but its enchantment allowed the elf to open any part at will; she chose the front and slowly slid down the catsuit until it was resting at her feet. Underneath she was wearing just a thong which soon also landed on the floor. Aeriella slowly lifted her leg and entered the tub, she was well aware that the boys were staring at her naked butt and wanted to tease them even further. She sat down, leaned forward and said:

"You can begin to clean my back when you're ready."

The young men were still unsure whether this was all happening; but finally were able to move; they looked around as if searching for sponges to use; Aeriella was still sitting with her back to them, so she could not see them, but she knew about their hesitancy; she added in an equally sweet voice:

"You can use your hands," she lifted the soap which the innkeeper had brought earlier, "wet your palms in the tub, then soap them," Aeriella made sure that her voice sounded like an invitation rather than a command.

This was the last prompt which finally caused the boys to act. Her words had the desired encouraging effect, two pairs of wet excited hands soon touched her back. The boys were not sure which spots they were supposed to clean, so they restrained themselves to the upper back and shoulders. Their touch was surprisingly firm though, apparently they managed to overcome their shyness and simply behaved like the goal was to just clean the elf's smooth skin. The young men remained reserved as far as their reach went, but Aeriella knew how to encourage them.

"Be very diligent," she said in a tone that now also sounded relaxed.

The boys did not suddenly go all out with hands, they behaved exactly as the elf had predicted they would. They both began to reach slightly further with their palms, centimetre by centimetre they ventured more to the sides and the bottom of the sorceress' back. Eventually the first fingers began to gently poke the sides of Aeriella's large breasts or caress the edge of her full buttocks. The elf issued a soft relaxed moan which only emboldened the boys. Their fingers gradually became more adventurous, reaching to the elf's belly or lower down her buttocks, the soft pokes on the sides of her breasts happened more often. The cleaning continued for several minutes until Aeriella stopped it.

"Thank you," she said in an almost dreamy voice, "I needed that. I'll remember your helpfulness."

Reluctantly the hands left her body, she then added:

"On the other hand I could still use your assistance."

With these words the elf stood up, but remained inside of the tub. The boys stood mesmerised as they admired the back of the sorceress' wet naked body.

"My towel is over there," she pointed towards the bed, "please be so kind and dry my back."

Both young men rushed to get the towel, in order to reach it they had to walk around the tub. When one of them retrieved it, he turned around and faced the naked elf. He had not seen the front of her body yet, so he froze in place, his eyes fixed on her breasts; his brother acted in the same fashion. Aeriella remained silent for a moment, she had expected a similar reaction, but it still amused her.

"Go ahead," she finally said, maintaining the same tone of voice, "I wouldn't want to use up too much of your time."

The ashamed boys dropped their heads, which meant they were now looking at her legs. The sorceress used the moment to glance at their crotches, each pair of trousers was tented. They returned to her back and began to wipe it; the towel was large enough for them to share. The process of drying looked similar to that of cleaning, although this time the young men were bolder from the start. They reached slightly below Aeriella's waist, but did not dare go any further; until she encouraged them again.

"Dry my entire back."

The boys eagerly squatted down behind the naked elf and began to enthusiastically rub her legs and buttocks with the towel. Because they had only one such item every now and then a finger would slip and touch the sorceress' naked skin; she made no comments. She enjoyed emboldening the young men. Eventually she stopped it with a simple statement.

"Thank you. You were very kind."

She slowly turned around, took the towel from the boys and made a half-hearted effort to cover her breasts. They boys once again froze with their eyes fixed onto her body. It took another "Thank you" to wake them up. They both bowed down low and mumbled something incomprehensible in a servile tone; their faces were red and their walk awkward, because of the erections in their trousers. With an amused smile Aeriella dried the rest of her body. The little game had turned her on as well, so she lay back on the bed, still naked, and fingered herself to an orgasm.

Aeriella woke up rested and ready to continue her travel. The two brothers served her breakfast and saddled her horse, they were incredibly attentive; the elf promised them that she would stop at their inn on her way back as well. That was enough to make them beam with joy.

The sorceress spent the entire day travelling and occasionally resting; the road was just as broad, well kept and, most importantly, safe. Finally she reached another inn, tomorrow she should be able to get to the village from which the messenger had come. When Aeriella entered the inn all eyes did not immediately focus on her; the reason for that was standing on an impromptu stage, singing and playing. He was a minstrel named Rossignol, a friend of the elf. He was a short and petite man, with a strong voice and an astonishingly broad vocal range. He liked to dress in bright vivid colours and his style was on the edge of imitating a fool. Rossignol was facing the entrance, so he spotted the sorceress immediately. Without missing a note he smoothly switched from his current song to one about "a fair elven maiden, the greatest beauty of the land". Aeriella suspected that the lyrics were partially improvised, but it was always hard to tell with Rossignol; he was more proficient with words and melodies than the sorceress with spells. The other guests soon realised that the subject of the new song is present among them.