Aeriella and The Spell of Binding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The succubi shared the drow's taste for oversizing, so they very much enjoyed Aeriella's altered body. One twin was using the bottom pair lips, the other - the top pair, even though top and bottom were currently inverted for the elf. They both played with her breasts, groping, slapping and squeezing them, they were not gentle with the nipples either, they pulled on the chains and poked the weights causing them to rock. This had not been specifically ordered by Nedyrae, the twins did it on their own accord when they had the opportunity. They enjoyed their sex a bit rough and knew the elf could endure it. The twins were friends with Aeriella, but it did not mean that they had to be gentle with her the whole time. The sorceress groaned with a mixture of pain and pleasure, while the drow observed the scene with a grin on her face. She considered herself lucky to have summoned such a pair of demons.

"Enough of foreplay," the captress finally commanded, "it's time she received a proper fucking."

Aeriella was actually glad to hear it. Hanging upside down was not exactly comfortable and she wanted to be able to finally breathe freely. She also knew that a threesome with the twins should be pleasant, even if it was rough, as Nedyrae most likely intended it to be. The succubi stepped away from the elf and turned her around again, following the drow's instructions. She cried out when the weights on the clamps fell into a new position and again pulled on her nipples. Her body was still vertical, but with her head finally up. The demons spread her legs to the sides into full splits, then continued to lift them until they formed a V on the sorceress' sides. She was flexible enough to endure such a position and was not expecting anything more comfortable anyway. The twins put the elf at such height that both of her holes were easily accessible.

The remnants of cumshots were still oozing out of Aeriella's pussy, but her ass was dry. Issyria's cock had been lubricated during the face-fucking, but she knew that it was not enough. As a succubus she could effortlessly cast a spell to lubricate any orifice and did just that. While she was doing that Issaria shoved her penis into Aeriella's vagina, despite its size it went in smoothly; the action was accompanied by the elf's loud moan. Another moan followed soon afterwards when Issyria shoved her cock into the sorceress' ass. Then the fucking began. The twins found a common rhythm instantly, they started slowly, but gradually increased the pace. Their shoves were deep and forceful, their fat cocks stretched Aeriella's holes interchangeably. Her loud moans and cries soon filled the cavern, she was not faking anything.

Nedyrae stepped closer to the trio, she had a wide grin on her face, but did not interrupt them. When the day had started, she did not imagine that she would witness such a spectacle. She really considered herself lucky and was thinking of other ways and positions in which to sexually torment the elf.

The succubi had an almost unmatched stamina, they were pumping their cocks back and forth forcefully without a sign of fatigue. Aeriella was not tired herself either, but after several minutes she could sense an orgasm incoming. That would not be desirable, because it would actually draw some of her strength reserves. But when enduring that kind of fucking, and being magically bound she could control her body in a very limited way. Inadvertently the drow came to her aid.

"That's enough," she said in a surprisingly joyful voice, "we need a new position. And I want to play with my toy personally."

The succubi stepped aside and left the elf hanging in the air, she was breathing heavily. Nedyrae approached her with a lustful smile on her face; it was not hard to tell that arousal was having an impact on her as well. The drow put her palms on the sorceress' thigh and squeezed it, she could sense how strained the sinews and muscles were in that awkward position. The elf had a marvellous body, keeping her as a toy would be the best kind of present she could offer herself. The captress slid her palms over Aeriella's sweaty skin to her orifices, she prodded them both with her fingers. Second fingers soon joined the play, then the third ones. The elf quickly resumed her moaning; she cried out when a petite palm slid into her pussy, then her ass. Nedyrae might not have been exactly gentle, but she was not rough either. Aeriella felt that the fisting could bring her to an orgasm if it continued; she announced it with more moans. But a few moments later the drow withdrew her palms. She pulled the elf even lower and put a few fingers into her mouth. The sorceress could still move her tongue and knew what was expected of her; she began to lick them clean. The captress soon replaced one palm with the other, but was too impatient to wait for the licking to finish. With her hands wet with a mixture of juices she reached for Aeriella's breasts. She unfastened the clamps and let them fall to the ground. The elf cried out in pain when the blood began to return to her tormented nipples. The drow used both hands to massage the nipples, it was painful, but it had the desired effect - a proper blood circulation resumed.

"No-one can accuse me of mistreating my toys," Nedyrae said in a voice that was overflowing with lust.

For a moment she played with the sensitive oversized breasts; this was also pleasant for both parties. Apparently the horniness had made her somewhat gentler. Finally the drow turned to the succubi.

"Go on," she said with a smile, then explained what kind of position she wanted to see.

The elf's flexibility once again was tested, the captress was curious to see the possibilities of that fit nimble body. Aeriella's torso remained vertical, her legs were stretched into full splits, but this time frontal ones. The twins approached her from both sides and shoved their cocks into her orifices; they swapped places, so now it was Issaria who would be fucking the anus. This was not the most ergonomic position for double penetration, but it was visually satisfying for the drow, and it was all that mattered. The succubi still tried to make their shoves as deep and forceful as the position allowed. Aeriella soon renewed her moans. The captress enjoyed the spectacle and did not interfere, only the smile on her face grew wider. A few minutes of hard pounding later Aeriella climax. She issued a high-pitched cry, but because of the spell her body remained motionless.

"Keep fucking her," Nedyrae said quietly and approached the trio.

While the fucking went on she began to caress one of the long outstretched legs. The elf's ecstatic noises continued until she ran out of breath. The succubi did not stop fucking her as they were commanded. Usually the orgasmic clenching of Aeriella's vaignal and anal muscles could bring most people to their own climax, but the twins were not 'most people' and were merely warming up. The drow remained in place for another minute, she was silent, she only caressed the leg and observed the elf. Finally she spoke.

"That's enough," her voice was quiet, but not any less lustful.

The twins withdrew their cocks and stepped back.

The captress kept the sorceress in her position, she touched her skin and squeezed the toned muscles of her thighs and buttocks. When she reached between her legs she fondled the clitoris and the oversized vaginal lips. Her touch was surprisingly gentle, but even that was enough to make the elf moan, even though she still had not calmed her breath. The drow remained silent and simply enjoyed Aeriella's body, her palms slowly and softly slid over the sweaty skin and groped the curves. After checking the strong legs she pulled the elf lower to be able to comfortably play with her enlarged breasts; once again she was astonishingly gentle. While Aeriella's breathing was slowly calming, Nedyrae's seemed to have been getting heavier; she remained dressed though and never touched herself. Eventually she ordered another change of position. The sorceress had not rested completely, but enough to be able to take more pounding from the succubi.

This time the drow adjusted the elf's position herself. She was genuinely enjoying Aeriella's flexibility and wanted to test it herself, especially since the Spell of Binding and its levitation capabilities only increased the opportunities. The captress rotated the elf, so that she was levitating horizontally, facing upwards. Her legs remained in side splits, but the drow pushed them significantly farther, so that they again formed a V. She adjusted Aeriella's head so that the elf's throat was aligned perfectly for deepthroating.

"Fuck her ass," she told Issyria, then turned to Issaria, "fuck her face."

The succubi were happy to oblige. Nedyrae stayed by the elf's side and returned to playing with her breasts. Occasionally she gazed at the twins and their huge cocks as they fucked the sorceress, but Aeriella remained her main point of interest, her favourite toy.

The elf was still in a good shape and had sufficient reserves of stamina, or at least she hoped so. More importantly she was still trying to be aware of the passage of time; it was not easy, considering the circumstances, but she believed that she was relatively accurate and there was about an hour to go. The spitroasting went on. It was monotonous, but that only made it easier for Aeriella to count the time. She had to synchronise her breathing with Issaria's shoves, because her throat was corked whenever the fat cock went whole in; but the facefucking was rhythmical, so it did not impede the counting. Nedyrae was not bored at all by the monotony; it seemed as if she had fallen in love with the elf, but in that kind of way one can love their favourite toy. It was something more than pure lust, but also not personal, because it did not consider Aeriella to be an autonomous person. The drow kept playing with the sorceress' body until she decided that it was once again the time to change the position.

"Enough," she said in a quiet lustful voice and the succubi instantly obeyed.

Nedyrae was slowly running out of ideas on how to spread Aeriella's legs, but she still had an idea for more stretching. She wanted to surprise the elf, so she whispered her instructions to the twins. The demons nodded their heads and changed the sorceress' position. It was the same in which she had been first double-penetrated, torso - vertical, legs - spread into V on the sides. Issyria shoved her cock into Aeriella's ass, it went whole in one smooth motion; a single moan was the elf's only reaction.

"Aaahh!" the sorceress cried out loudly, when Issaria's penis began to join that of her sister, "Oooff!" she grunted audibly as it continued to go deeper.

Having just one succubus' cock in any of the holes would be a challenge to most women. Having two at once was pushing Aeriella to her limits. Her anus was barely flexible enough to accommodate the insane girth, but she knew she would need to endure it. Issaria was careful, Nedyrae did not tell her to go rough and she did not want to injure the elf. She had to fit her whole penis inside, so she slowly continued to push it in. Eventually both cocks were as deep as it was possible. The limiting factor were the succubi themselves or rather their loins, the twins could only get so close in the tight space of the sorceress' crotch.

Aeriella exhaled loudly when her ass stopped being stretched further. She knew it was merely the beginning, but tried to adapt mentally to what was to come. The drow watched the scene intently. She grabbed one of her small breasts with her palm and began to fondle it; the other hand ventured between her legs. She became too horny and could no longer maintain full composure.

Issyria was the first to move. She withdrew her penis until only the head remained inside of the elf's anus. When she began to push it back in, Issaria started to withdraw her own. The twins found a rhythm almost instantly, but were still moving slowly for Aeriella's sake. They were gradually increasing the pace until they reached something that could be called medium-fast. The sorceress was moaning and crying out loudly the entire time. The sensation was too intense to remain silent, but despite that she still did her best to try and count the time. Nedyrae did not interfere, by then she was too busy playing with her own body.

The extreme anal penetration could never bring Aeriella to a climax. This was the kind of sensation one could try to bear, but not enjoy. The succubi liked it though, even if they were being magically compelled to perform. Their own arousal had been penting up and after ten minutes of double anal they orgasmed; together as they always did. The twins were not overly vocal during sex, but when they climaxed they were as big screamers as the elf, so their ecstatic moans and cries filled the cavern. They continued to pump their fat cocks in and out, although they lost the rhythm. Succubi's cumshots were larger than any man's, so Aeriella's bowels were swiftly filled with huge amounts of semen; this created even more tension on her insides.

Nedyrae was masturbating vigorously while watching the spectacle. Her palms remained on her breast and between her legs, but she was not close to an orgasm yet.

"Don't stop," were the only words she said.

The succubi's climax was long and intense, but they could continue to fuck the elf afterwards without any problems. Some of their semen began to already ooze out of the elf's stretched ass, but most remained inside held in by the girth of their penises. Finally the drow spoke again.

"Enough," her breathing was heavy as well.

The succubi withdrew their cocks and a stream semen began to flow out almost immediately.

"Oof," Aeriella exhaled loudly with relief.

Her ass felt sore, but she was certain she could endure until the Spell of Binding ended. Nedyrae approached the elf, ignoring the cum steadily falling onto the ground. She put one palm on the thigh to once again feel up the strained muscles. She used the other hand to finger the sorceress' pussy lips. Not only were they enlarged by the drow's spell, they were still swollen and sensitive from the earlier orgasm. Aeriella moaned as soon as Nedyrae touched her pussy.

"We're going to cum together, my pet," the drow whispered, her voice now being pure lust.

She then turned to the succubi.

"You," Nedyrae addressed Issyria, "put her in a doggy-style position on the ground and start fucking her pussy. You," she turned to Issaria, "will lick my pussy."

As much as Issaria had been enjoying sex with Aeriella, the possibility of licking the drow was a welcome diversity. Especially since she judged from Nedyrae's words and behaviour that fucking would come next.

The drow carefully took off her dress and panties, she put them both on the side. She then sat on the floor, but realised how cold the bare stone was.

"Bring a blanket, quickly!" she ordered Issaria, pointing to the location from which she had earlier obtained the ingredients.

The succubus soon returned with the requested item. Nedyrae laid on the blacket and spread her legs invitingly, Issaria got on all fours and began to lick the drow. She offered her best performance, not because of any magical compulsion, but out of sheer personal pride. Issyria meanwhile placed Aeriella in the commanded position and was fucking her from behind. Since the order's were not specific she maintained a slow pace, so that she would not exhaust the elf. With Issaria's superb skills it did not take much time for Nedyrae to be ready.

"That's enough," the drow said, "fuck me already. But be careful," despite her horniness there was still some concern in her voice, "your cock might be too big."

The irony of that statement was not lost on Aeriella who remembered the oversized penises of the captive men. Following the commands Issaria gently slid her huge penis into Nedyrae's wet vagina.

"Mhmm," the drow moaned when the fat head spread her pussy lips.

The succubus continued to slowly push her cock deeper.

"Mhm! That's enough," Nedyrae stopped her when she was about two thirds in.

Issaria suspected that she could eventually fit it whole in, if given freedom and enough time, but she had to follow the commands.

"Go slowly," the drow added.

Both twins fucked their women at about the same pace. Issyria wanted to give Aeriella the chance to rest, while Issaria was simply following orders. Nedyrae remained mostly quiet, occasional moans escaped from her mouth, but she was not overly vocal during love making; she kept squirming under the succubus though. Aeriella on the other hand soon renewed her moans and was getting louder with each passing moment. According to her calculations there was about fifteen to twenty minutes left of the spell's effect. She would soon be free or rather get the chance to fight for her freedom. She needed to be ready to act, but Issyria's slower gentler approach was turning her on more than the rough fucking. The elf just hoped that her second orgasm would not come at the same time as her release.

The sex went on and the minutes passed. The positions and the pace remained unaltered, Nedyrae was the only one who could change them and apparently she was satisfied with what she was receiving. She often glanced at Aeriella, but did not issue any commands, it seemed that she had satiated her thirst for diversity.

The drow was the first to climax, she remained mostly quiet, but wiggled and trembled a lot as Issaria continued to fuck her. Aeriella's orgasm came soon afterwards. She wondered whether the twins were actually able to make them climax together or it was merely a coincidence. She did not ponder on the matter too deeply, because she had to keep counting the time while cumming, which is not exactly an easy task. Eventually both women calmed down.

"Enough," Nedyrae almost whispered.

The succubi stopped and slowly withdrew their cocks, Issaria got off the drow to give her space. The captress sat up, then on all fours reached Aeriella.

"I told you, my sweet toy, that we would cum together," her quiet voice was passionate, but no longer so lustful.

"I need to rest," Nedyrae continued, "but we'll have a lot more fun together. I'm so curious what this gorgeous body is capable of."

As she spoke she played with the elf's breasts and fondled her nipples. Aeriella's body was still resting on the floor, she was placed on her hands and knees, but because of the spell she was still technically levitating, so her limbs were not actually pressed against the ground. Suddenly she felt the pressure. For a moment she remained motionless, making sure that she had full control of her body. She could not wait for too long, otherwise the drow might realise that something had changed. The sorceress was unable to cast any meaningful spells because of the lack of ingredients. But she was almost twice as big as Nedyrae and had the element of surprise.

RELEASE FROM THE BONDS

Aeriella needed to knock her opponent out before the drow managed to order the succubi to assist her. She jumped onto Nedyrae with all her might. She aimed with her elbow to the temple, but hit the middle of the forehead instead. That was enough. The shocked drow was not knocked out, but failed to call for help. The elf grabbed her neck with her thighs and began to strangle her. She had no intentions of killing Nedyrae, but had to render her unconscious. The succubi remained passive; they could not aid Aeriella, but received no orders to stop her. Eventually the drow stopped struggling and the elf released the grip of her powerful thighs.

"We have the information you asked for," Issaria was the first to speak.

"Huh?" Aeriella was confused by the words.

"There's a drow in a cavern," Issyria continued, "who holds four men captive and uses them as sex slaves."