Aeriella and The Spell of Binding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aeriella smiled broadly at the minstrel and approached the scene; of course a seat was soon found for her and she was served food and drinks. Rossignol finished the song, bowed deeply to the audience and joined the elf by the table; an extra chair was brought for him and he received wine. One could think that the minstrel would run out of compliments after singing a whole song filled with them, but he could always come up with new fresh ones. It never sounded like cheap flattering, Rossignol was always as genuine as the situation required it. Aeriella knew him well enough and could obviously resist his non-magical "spells", but she enjoyed that game and fell under the minstrel's charm voluntarily; plus she was aware of his skill in bed and would gladly have him accompany her for the night. Rossignol could not spend the entire evening by the table with the elf though, because he still had to earn his drinks with songs; he joined her during the breaks and they had a pleasant conversation. Aeriella did not tell Rossignol any details about her task, not because she did not trust him, quite the opposite, she was fully aware that he would immediately tell everyone about it. There would probably be no harm in that, but there was no need for him to be informed just yet. The minstrel was a great companion for the road, but on a quest he would most likely be a hindrance. When the evening ended the elf did not even invite the minstrel into her room, he simply followed her there. The way their conversation had progressed this was a natural course of action.

With her high-heeled boots still on Aeriella was almost thirty centimetres taller than Rossignol, so his eyes were at about the level of her breasts, but the height disparity did not discourage him in the least. He was fully confident with ladies of all races, sizes and social statuses; the latter often got him in trouble with their husbands.

In this inn the elf would also spend the night in the innkeeper's bedroom; she also requested a bath to be prepared. This time Rossignol would be doing all the stripping, washing and drying... and more. Aeriella sat on the bed and the minstrel knelt in front of her, he carefully took off her boots and put them on the side. She then stood up and opened the front of her catsuit, but left it for him to slide it down her body. When he stripped her his palms softly caressed her skin. The stripping alone could tell a lot about Rossignol's skill, he already managed to turn it into foreplay. Aeriella came up with an idea.

"I know that you like magic," she said to the minstrel, "have you ever used it in the bedroom."

"Every time," Rossignol replied with a smile and continued to caress her naked skin.

Of course he was a smartass; instead of word-wresting the elf swiftly told the minstrel about her new spell and explained how it worked.

"Would you cast it on Yourself, Milady?" he asked when she finished, his tone was sweet, but fit for the occasion, without a single trace of mockery when he pronounced the word 'Milady'.

Rossignol's appearance did not exactly match his character, small and seemingly fragile, with boyish features and delicate palms. He might have looked like an ornament, but very much preferred to remain in control, especially in the bedroom. The sorceress was aware of that, but she also knew well enough that submitting to the minstrel in bed would be worth it.

"But first - a bath," the elf replied and stood up.

Aeriella helped Rossignol to strip as well, although she did not perform it nearly as erotically; she wanted them to get into the tub while the water was still warm. Just because there was the prospect of kinky sex did not mean that the bath was rushed. The minstrel turned the cleaning process of the elf's body into another part of the foreplay and she did her best to return the favour. Finally came the time for some magical binding. The sorceress got onto the bed and laid on her back, then she cast the spell on herself, making sure to exclude her mouth; the latter was for the love making purposes as well as further explanations, if they turned out to be necessary.

Rossignol approached the elf and gently put a finger on her lips, he then drew a line over her chin, neck and down to her breasts. He playfully poked one of the nipples, then leaned down for a kiss. Thanks to the limitations on the spell Aeriella could return the kiss; it was long and sensual, their tongues mingling inside of their mouths. When their lips parted the minstrel placed a gentle kiss on the sorceress' chin, then slowly kissed his way over her neck and down to her breasts, following the same trail his finger had earlier. His lips were gently caressing her skin and his fingers were not even touching it yet. Aeriella knew that Rossignol could bring his lovers to a climax with just foreplay, but he was just as proficient at teasing as he was at love making.

Once Rossignol reached Aeriella's large breasts he focused his entire attention on them. He started by kissing the soft skin around the nipples, at the same time he gently fondled the other breast. Finally his lips reached the nipple itself and sucked onto it lightly; the elf issued a quiet moan. The minstrel continued to play with the nipple for a moment, then switched his attention to the other breast. The kissing, caressing and licking of both breasts went on for a while; Rossignol remained gentle, his touch was barely strong enough to arouse the elf. Her breathing was slowly becoming heavier and quiet moans escaped from her mouth more often. Eventually the minstrel was done with the breasts and decided to proceed to other parts of the elf's body. He kissed his way down to her belly and over the navel, his fingers caressed the soft skin. If his touch was any gentler he would be ticking the sorceress, but he knew perfectly well how much (or rather how little) force to apply to make the activity purely erotic.

Rossignol's lips reached the underbelly and stopped there; Aeriella gasped in disappointment. Her vagina was already getting moist and was eager to receive some attention. The elf also remembered how proficient the minstrel was with the clitoris and the memories only enhanced her disappointment when Rossignol moved down to her feet. When the minstrel put his lips and fingers to work he once again made sure not to tickle Aeriella, because that would spoil the results he had achieved so far. From the big toe of the sorceress' left foot he kissed, licked and caressed his way upward. His path was seemingly random and his pace - leisurely, but he was getting the expected reaction; the elf's moans were gradually getting louder and her breathing did not slow down. The minstrel spent a lot of time caressing the firm thigh, when he finished with its top side he spread Aeriella's legs wide and got between them, there he fondled the inner thigh. He did not proceed any further though, but returned to the feet and began his work on the other leg. The elf once again gasped in disappointment when her wet pussy was neglected. Rossignol repeated the same routine on the other leg, but this time he moved his face closer to the waiting vagina; he blew onto it, even that caused Aeriella to moan. The minstrel smiled to himself and got up from between the elf's legs; it was time to once again kiss her sweet lips.

The kiss was equally long and sensual, once again their tongues mingled inside of their mouths. Rossignol looked into Aeriella's eyes and saw the lust building up behind them. He was equally horny himself, but he has not finished the teasing yet. Neither of them spoke a word. The minstrel, with his skilful lips and tongue, returned his attention to the elf's body. Somehow he managed to be methodical and random at the same time. The sorceress' breathing got even heavier and her moans louder. For a long time Rossignol avoided her vagina and clitoris, an occasional lick, kiss or poke were all she could expect; her frustrated groans were just as audible, but she managed not to ask the minstrel to actually fuck her. Not that such an act would hurt her pride, she simply considered that a fun game to play. The elf completely lost the sense of time as arousal gradually overtook her senses. She was slowly becoming desperate for an orgasm, but the minstrel was careful not to push her over the edge.

Finally Rossignol got merciful and dived between Aeriella's legs to finish the job, or at least that was what she thought. But the minstrel had other plans. His tongue drew a circle around the sorceress' clitoris, without actually touching the tender spot, then did the same around her vagina. Rossignol placed a single soft kiss on the wet hungry pussy, but then returned to licking the skin around it. Aeriella cried out in frustration, she was almost ready to beg the minstrel to finally fuck her. She tried to move her body, but the magical bonds held her firmly. She issued another lustful groan, when she realised that she could finally move; the two hours had passed.

Aeriella acted immediately. She wrapped her long legs around Rossignol's head and overpowered him with ease. She moved him, so that he was lying on his back in the middle of the bed. His huge penis, disproportionately large for his petite body, was fully erect, leaking precum and proudly pointing up. In a swift motion the elf mounted the cock, it slid into her soaking pussy smoothly. Rossignol was startled, but did not protest, he realised that he should have asked how long the spell lasts. He wanted to have sex with the sorceress anyway, although on his terms; now he had to let the big horny woman have her way with him. Aeriella began to ride the fat cock without delay, at that point this was all she could think about. She raised her round hips and slammed them back down; she moaned loudly when her hungry pussy was being stretched. The elf did not need much to climax, less than a minute later she sensed an orgasm incoming. She did not stop riding the cock, but her motions became hectic, she issued a loud long high-pitched cry and her entire body began to tremble. Her vaginal muscles clenched tightly around the penis inside of her; that pushed Rossignol over the edge as well. He grunted audibly and began to shoot his load into the elf's pussy. The intense orgasm lasted as long as the ride itself, for the sorceress even longer. Eventually she dismounted the minstrel and laid next to him, they were both breathing hard. The lovers rested for a while, then cuddled and started to kiss. Such an active break gave them time to regenerate before another round, this time it was on more equal terms. Later that night they fell asleep next to each other on the sweat-soaked sheets.

THE INVESTIGATION

In the morning before breakfast Aeriella asked the innkeeper for another bath. While the water was heating she gave Rossignol a fellatio; she would not mind morning sex, but she had a job to do and needed to be rested, and his semen was a decent apetizer. The noises the pair had made last night had most likely been heard through the wooden walls, but no-one made any remarks. The minstrel was travelling in the opposite direction as Aeriella, which was fortunate. On a quest he would be a burden, but he could act as a messenger. She asked him to visit Laerinia's court and leave information about the elf's progress so far; even if there wasn't any yet. Rossignol gladly agreed, he was well aware that, even if the drow herself was absent, he would be welcomed with a delicious meal, high quality wine and, last but not least, bed, warmed by at least one of the women who lived at the court.

After breakfast Aeriella mounted her horse and rode into the nearest village. As was to be expected the peasants were awed by her appearance, but eventually managed to overcome the awe and give a coherent testimony. The elf visited the few nearest villages and gathered enough information to be able to form an opinion. Four men, from four villages, had disappeared. There were no signs of a fight, no blood, no tracks left by any monsters; no bodies had been found either. All men were young and able bodied, none had any serious enemies. The villagers had no idea what to think about it, but Aeriella had a suspect - a succubus. She had some experience with demons and was able to recognise their modus operandi. More importantly in her career she had befriended succubi twins, Issyria and Issaria. They would not perform such acts on Laerinia's lands (although they would have no objections against doing that somewhere else), but maybe they could share some light on the current situation.

In order to communicate with the succubi the elf had to ride away from the villages. Everyone knew she was a sorceress, but they did not need to see with their own eyes that she was proficient in demonology. There was not enough time to do it during that day and return to the village for the night, so Aeriella decided to have that conversation in the morning. She accepted the hospitality of the village head and slept in their house. On the next day she left the horse in the village, because the terrain was not suitable for riding. She walked far enough, so that her spell of summoning would not be noticed. Thanks to her pact with the twins she was able to contact them directly. Many demonologists, especially the beginners, summoned random demons which often caused them trouble.

Issyria and Issaria appeared naked. Both were about 180-185 centimetres tall, their height was partially caused by the fact that instead of hooves that some demons had the twins on their heels had horns, each about twelve centimetres long, which had the same effect as wearing high heeled shoes. Their skin was light brown, they were lean, but had huge breasts, disproportionately big for their slim frame. They had attractive, but predatory-looking faces, with large slightly slanted dark brown eyes, their heads were bald and had two small horns each. What made the twins truly unique was the fact that they were hermaphrodites, their female organs were hidden between their legs, but the penises hung proudly for all to see. They were as disproportionately big as the breasts, right now were about twelve centimetres long, while being still completely soft.

The succubi, once they appeared, were of course eager to interact in a more carnal fashion.

"What a pleasant surprise, our sweet sister," they were friendly in their own unique fashion.

"Hello, girls," the elf replied simply with a smile, "I'm happy to see you too, but I'm afraid that I called you in business."

"We always mean business," Issaria said in a seductive tone, but she was not trying to cast any spells on Aeriella.

"Not that kind of business. I need information."

"That's the hardest type of currency," Issyria replied in a more serious tone. She was right, demons valued information highly.

"I'll pay well, but later, with interest," the sorceress replied with a wink.

"You're the only one to whom we sell on credit," said Issaria.

The elf told the twins what she had managed to learn and what were her suspicions; they promised to find out what they could and get back as quickly as possible.

Aeriella released the succubi, so they could return to their realm and gather information. The pact the elf had with the twins did not allow her to give the demons any commands while they were in her realm, but as a summoning sorceress she retained the power to hold them here. If she had summoned a demon at random and was powerful enough to control it she could use it as her servant; Aeriella had performed such acts in the past. The sorceress cleared up the summoning site and decided to look around on her own. She might not have been a ranger, but had enough skill not to get lost. She had rations for one day and planned to stay close enough to the village to be able to return in that time; any wild animals she could easily scare away with noisy flashy spells.

Aeriella spent most of the day roaming around on foot; the terrain would have been inadequate for a horse, but was relatively easy for a walker. There had been no contact from the succubi yet. The elf did what a regular ranger could not, she sweeped the area for traces of magic; a succubus casting the spell of seduction would certainly leave some. She managed to find one such location and regretted that she did not have an actual ranger with her, he would have been able to find physical footprints leading from that spot somewhere. They had to leave on foot, because there was no sign of a portal having been opened there. Unless it had been a winged flying succubus, but these were rare. The sorceress simply circled around that spot hoping to find something more. On her path she found an entrance to a cavern, it was not exactly a place where one would expect to find a demon, but it could still prove useful; Aeriella could spend a night in the cavern if it was convenient. She remained cautious in case any wild animals occupied it; her approach paid off almost immediately.

THE VILLAIN

The elf made a few quiet steps inside, when she heard a voice, a female voice talking to someone; was her initial assumption correct? Aeriella cautiously creeped towards the source of the voice, she did her best to remain unheard and unseen. She peeked from behind a rock trying to spot the speaker. There she was. A drow, not a succubus. Young and petite, but it did not make her any less dangerous. The drow was talking to a man who seemed to be tied up or otherwise immobilised.

Aeriella knew she had found the villain she was looking for. She hid and waited for a while to make sure that the drow had no accomplices. When she was certain that her opponent was acting alone she decided to strike. The elf had just the right spell for such an occasion - The Spell of Binding. She quietly found the ingredients in her bag and silently repeated the incantation. Aeriella would have to step out of her hiding spot to be able to see her target, for a moment she would be exposed, but the element of surprise should give her enough time to safely cast the spell. The sorceress decisively stepped out into the open, raised the hand in which she was holding the ingredients while gesturing with the other, at the same time she was reciting the incantation. The drow began to react, but suddenly she froze in place.

Aeriella froze in place, that is. The drow was reaching for ingredients of her own, but stopped and suddenly burst out with laughter. The elf could not move nor speak, she realised what had happened, but did not understand why. She was certain that she had cast the spell on the drow. So why had she immobilised herself? On Sandalphon or Ephra the spell had always worked perfectly, so why did it fail now?

The drow finally stopped laughing and approached the immobilised sorceress; her motions were slow and she swayed her slender hips to the sides, as if mocking her prisoner.

"Aww! The poor elf doesn't know her spells," the mockery in the drow's voice was even more prominent, "you should've listened carefully at the academy. The Spell of Binding works only on WILLING subjects. And since you are apparently SO willing I'm going to take full advantage of that. You are now a prisoner of Nedyrae. I'll gladly learn your name later. Now, come, meet my other guests."

Apparently the drow knew even better than Aeriella how the spell worked and was now using the elf's magic against her. Effortlessly the captress lifted the sorceress off the ground a few centimetres, then began to tow her towards the centre of the cavern.

Nedyrae herself was tiny, Aeriella assessed that she was about 150 centimetres tall, so even in the stilettos she was wearing she was still short, especially in comparison to the uniquely tall elf. She was wearing a long dress that was styled after a cobweb, pattern was mixed with chaos, sexiness with menace. The item was translucent and did little to cover the lithe body underneath it, which emphasised the femme fatale image. The drow also wore fancy jewellery in a matching pattern, Aeriella sensed that some of it was magical.