Aeriella and The Spell of Binding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sorceress could still move her eyeballs, she watched not only her captress, but also the environment. The cavern was surprisingly tall and spacious, there was some impromptu furniture, but more importantly the four captive men. All had their arms and legs tied with ropes which were also attached to the wall with something that looked like a cobweb. Aeriella wondered whether it had been conjured by the drow or were there any large spiders nearby.

"Meet my friends, dear elf," Nedyrae gestured towards the tied men, "I have a new toy for you, gentlemen," she then addressed the other captives.

Aeriella was not sure whether her captress was still mocking her or was she just plain crazy; maybe a bit of both. The captive men were completely naked, so the elf could observe that their bodies looked mostly normal; the kind of built one would expect from young, well-fed, hard-working peasants. Mostly but not completely, the sorceress suspected that it was highly improbable that they would all have genitals significantly larger than average. Apparently the drow knew some body-altering spells, the fact that she had focused her attention on sexual organs betrayed her motives.

"Before we start to play," Nedyrae continued to say, "I'll need to fix you a bit, so that the gentlemen would find you more attractive. I'll be right back."

Aeriella's suspicions were confirmed swiftly, now she feared what kind of changes were going to be made to her body. The drow left her captives for a moment and vanished deeper inside of the cavern; soon she returned with a handful of ingredients; the elf was unable to see them clearly.

"Let's start here," Nedyrae put a finger of her empty palm to the elf's lips and began to chant an incantation.

Soon Aeriella could sense that her lips began to swell. She had had her body altered temporarily in the past, so she was not afraid; the most unpleasant part was that this was all being done against her will. The sorceress' lips had been full to begin with, so when their size increased further, she imagined it would make her look vulgar; and most likely that was the drow's goal.

"These need to grow too," Nedyrae said when she was done with Aeriella's lips, she grabbed one breast with her free hand and began another incantation.

Soon the elf could sense the familiar tingling and her E-cup breasts began to grow, both of them even though the drow was holding only one. Aeriella was still wearing her catsuit, but fortunately the enchanted fabric was elastic enough to accommodate breasts of any size; and hers kept growing. The captress eventually finished the incantation and just enjoyed the sight of her spell at work; the elf's breasts continued to inflate.

"Mhmm..." the sorceress moaned at one point.

Her nipples grew as well and it seemed that the spell had also increased their sensitivity as well as that of her boobs; the entire sensation was oddly arousing. She even felt the compulsion to grab and squeeze her own breasts, but the magical bond prevented that. Finally Aeriella's breasts stopped growing. The elf could not see them because her head was lifted, but she could clearly feel the additional weight on her chest.

"Let me help you," Nedyrae said with a devious grin.

She reached up, grabbed the elf's head and tilted it downward. The breasts were HUGE! Aeriella could not see her own feet, the boobs must have been easily H-cups. The sight was obscene, but it did not reduce her arousal.

"And now the final improvement," with these words the drow touched the elf's vagina.

"Mhmm!" Aeriella moaned even louder when her pussy lips began to swell.

The sorceress had a lot of experience with all kinds of sex and sex-related magic, so if the captress was able to manipulate her easily, her powers must have been potent, at least in that particular field. The tight catsuit still contained the inflated lips, but the pressure of its fabric only increased the elf's arousal.

"Beautiful!" Nedyrae exclaimed when she finished, "you look much better now. I'm afraid that the effect is only temporary and in a few days will have to be renewed. But I'll make sure that you provide me with enough entertainment to make my efforts worthwhile. Especially the next four hours, during which you'll remain bound, should be the most entertaining."

Four hours? Despite the growing arousal Aeriella was still fully focused and it seemed that the drow had incorrect information about the spell as well; or the spell had alternative versions. That might create an opportunity in two hours, they might be long hours though. The sorceress realised that keeping the track of time would be vital; fortunately she had trained to obtain a reliable internal clock and believed that she should be able to maintain it even in current uneasy circumstances.

"You've been dressed long enough," said the captress, "it's time to release that gorgeous body of yours," with these words she reached towards Aeriella's neck, "standard kind of buttons, I presume?"

The enchantment on the catsuit was never intended as an armour or a lock, so opening it did not require extraordinary magical skills. Although taking the suit off the immobilised elf required some effort; if not for the circumstances Aeriella might have found it amusing how the petit drow manipulated her limbs to get her out of the piece of clothing. It was less amusing when Nedyrae took the Ring of Shapeshifting off her finger. She examined it for a moment, then put it on her palm, next to several other rings. The elf was completely naked, she levitated at the height of Nedyrae's breasts. The captress put Aeriella's arms along her torso, then spread her legs wide. She then turned around and addressed the captive men.

PLAYING WITH THE CAPTIVE

"You're disappointing as lovers," Nedyrae paused for a moment, "but I'm going to give you one more chance. You're going to have sex with this lovely elf and I want you to FUCK HER BRAINS OUT. If you fail I'll lock you in cocoons and make spiders eat you alive. Understood?"

The men were nervously nodding their heads and Aeriella thought that this was not exactly the best kind of motivation to give someone a hardon. Before the captress gave any of the men a chance to 'redeem' themselves she again went to another part of the cavern, this time she returned with a whip and something that Aeriella recognised as nipple clamps with weights. These would be two hours long indeed. The drow squatted down beneath the elf and applied the first clamp to her nipple. The squeeze was tight, but the sorceress managed to remain silent.

"Don't play though," Nedyrae said, "I want you to sing your erotic tunes loudly tonight," she applied a weight to the clamp.

"Oof," Aeriella groaned.

The weight was heavy, but the pain was bearable; the elf had been through worse, although the increased sensitivity of her nipples did not make the predicament easier. She decided to give the drow what she wanted, that might cause the captress to believe that she had managed to break the elf and thus make the two hours' surprise more effective.

"That's a lot better," Nedyrae commented.

"Mhmm..." Aeriella groaned again when the other clamp and its weight got applied.

"That's not even a warmup," the captress said as she stood up.

She then released one of the men from his bonds.

"Use her mouth first," she pointed towards Aeriella's head, while she got between her legs.

The drow put her finger to Aeriella's enlarged vaginal lips; they were not only bigger, but also more sensitive. The elf issued a moan when Nedyrae began to caress her tender spot, but was soon silenced by a cock shoved into her mouth. The penis was flaccid, but large enough to fill the sorceress' mouth. The man acted nervous and seemed clumsy, of course his behaviour could have been explained by fear, but there seemed to be something else to it; after all fucking someone's wide open immobilised face cannot be that difficult. Aeriella needed a few moments to realise that the man might have been uncomfortable with the new larger size of his penis.

Slap! Her thoughts were interrupted when the whip hit her buttocks. Slap!

"Faster!" the drow was addressing the man, but the elf was taking the hits.

Slap. The last one was lighter, then the captress resumed the caressing of Aeriella's vagina.

The elf tried to obtain as much pleasure from the sensation as possible, not because she was such a masochist, but because she knew that her pussy needed to get as wet as possible. This was not easy, Nedyrae's actions had contradicting results. The captress did not improve the situation when she squatted underneath the elf to play with her breasts; that might have been somewhat pleasant if not for the clamps and weights. The drow squeezed and shook Aeriella's enlarged boobs which caused the weights to rock; she could not even groan in pain because of the penis filling her mouth.

The man finally managed to get erect which only made things worse for the sorceress; his cock was huge! She was an expert at deepthroating and could still control her throat, but apart from that she had no other way to react and adapt. The man's nervousness made him less careful and his motions - chaotic. The face-fucking was an unpleasant experience, but at least it managed to get the penis wet. The captive tried to satisfy the drow, so he was shoving his cock deep and fast, thus leaving Aeriella barely enough space to breathe.

Even both of Nedyrae's tiny palms were not enough to grab one of the elf's enlarged breasts. But she knew well where to poke or pinch to cause her captive discomfort... and a bit of pleasure too. Eventually she left the boobs and got up from underneath the sorceress.

"Enough," the captress said and the man withdrew his cock immediately.

Only now Aeriella could see how large the penis was when fully erect; but she had felt that already, so the sight was not exactly shocking. More importantly it was soaking wet with precum and her saliva. Her own vagina was barely moist, so this lubricant would need to suffice.

"Fuck her," the drow commanded.

She spoke in a calm voice, but the man almost ran to the other side of the elf and assumed a position between her spread legs. He hastily shoved his cock into her pussy, grabbed her hips and began to fuck her. She might have been immobilised, but was not immobile, which meant that other people could still move her. Whenever the man's hips slapped against her body the weights on her nipples rocked. Aeriella did not need to fake the moans of discomfort and pain, very much to the drow's satisfaction.

The transformation spells which Nedyrae had used on Aeriella had also increased the sensitivity of her erogenous zones and her overall arousal. But that did not mean that the rather pathetic fucking which the captives did turned her on. Although the drow herself knew how to touch her victim in ways that managed to be simultaneously uncomfortable or even painful and arousing. The fucking itself was not entirely unpleasant. Yes, the man's penis was huge, but the elf had a lot of experience and could take almost everything. It was his nervousness and roughness that bothered her more, but she could not blame him, he thought that his life was at stake. The captress remained mostly passive, which meant that she was not actively tormenting the elf. She just caressed her body; once she poked her mouth with her finger and maybe twice hit her back with the whip, but these hits were light.

The captive's nervousness had other downsides, not for Aeriella, but for the man himself. He had managed to get hard, but could not maintain the pace for long. It was not even two minutes before he shot his load into the elf's pussy. The man issued a low-pitched grunt and started ejaculating; the load was uncommonly voluminous, a result of the magically enlarged testicles.

"Pathetic," was Nedyrae's reaction, the distaste clear in her voice, "get back to the wall and hope that your friends will do better."

The man sheepishly obeyed and the captress locked him back in the semi-magical bonds. To Aeriella this suggested that there were no spiders and it had all been just a bluff; a counterproductive one at that. But the other captives were not as observant.

Aeriella did not get too much time to ponder on that, because a second man approached her. Before he did anything the drow altered her position though. Nedyrae grabbed the elf's shoulder and rotated her, so that she was now facing upwards. The weights on the clamps were now hanging on her sides and pulling the nipples at other angles. This was a different kind of predicament, but equally as bad as the previous one. There was one significant difference though, the bucket of cum was still oozing out of Aeriella's pussy, so she did not have to worry about lubrication. Not that she believed it would make the blowjob any better; the new position would though. The drow adjusted the elf's head, so that it was hanging back in the perfect alignment for deepthroating. The man then shoved his cock into her mouth without additional prompt.

Nedyrae hit Aeriella's breasts with her whip, then poked one of the weights; she performed both actions half-heartedly, but they still caused some pain. She then moved between the elf's legs and whipped her inner thighs a few times; these hits were stronger but bearable. The man kept fucking the sorceress' face and trying to get his cock fully erect; apparently the stress had a similar effect on him as on his companion. The drow was surprisingly gentle or rather as not rough, which was good enough for the elf. The massive penis invading her throat was the amount of roughness which she found acceptable. The captress first poked the sorceress' pussy with two fingers, but soon added more; she used her other palm to rub Aeriella's clitoris. A few moments later she slowly shoved her entire palm into the cum-soaked vagina; the hand was petite, so the intrusion was not really much different from the huge cock. The same kind of penis that muffled the elf's moan when the palm entered her. The man was now fully erect, so the facefucking left Aeriella barely enough space to breathe.

"Enough," Nedyrae said several moments later and the man stopped instantly.

She was still holding her forearm inside of Aeriella's vagina.

"Fuck her. And do a better job than your friend."

The man seemed just as stressed as his companion, so Aeriella doubted that he could perform any better. But he obediently walked around the elf and took the post which was freed by the drow. The sorceress' pussy was still soaked with the previous cumshot, so the cock slid in smoothly. Aeriella issued a moan which soon turned into a cry when the drow whipped her thighs; a few hard hits followed, but then she again put the whip away. The captress seemed uncertain what to do with her new captive, she had not made any plans regarding the elf and she was visibly disappointed by the performance of 'her' men. The disappointment only increased when a minute later the second man also ejaculated. His load was as voluminous as that of his predecessor, but that did not placate the drow; she frowned but said nothing.

Nedyrae released a third man and gave him the same command, she then began to grope Aeriella's body; she was doing all that absentmindedly, as if planning something bigger. The drow did not even bother to torment the elf, although it did not mean that her touch was always pleasant. The man's performance was nearly the same as his predecessors, rough, nervous and unimaginative; Aeriella did not enjoy it, but it was bearable. At one point the captress simply walked away. She released the fourth man before the third one was finished and just told him to "fuck her", but she did not even look to check whether he followed her command. Nedyrae went to the same place from which she had taken ingredients previously. The two men would have had a chance to escape, but they did not dare; they spitroasted the elf instead.

SUMMONING REINFORCEMENTS

The captress returned and began to draw something on the floor in the middle of the cavern. Aeriella was being face-fucked, so she could not see what kind of spell was being constructed. The man using her pussy finished quickly and filled her with another large load, so his companion left her throat and walked to take the freed spot; he ignored the puddle of semen that was gathering beneath the sorceress. More importantly Aeriella could now see what spell the drow intended to cast. She planned to summon a demon! The elf winced internally. Being fucked by a demon could be pleasant, but Nedyrae obviously had no plans to please her captive. When the captress began to chant Aeriella realised that her summoning skills were mediocre, she was not summoning any particular demon and her control and protection wards were weak. This was not necessarily uplifting, if the drow messed something up the whole situation could get really messy; and the elf was still immobilised. As a more experienced summoner the elf still hoped for one positive occurrence. The demons began to appear, two of them. They were slowly taking shape and solidifying. Aeriella was looking at them intently.. and.. Yes!

Nedyrae had summoned demons at random, which meant that there was a greater chance of bringing in those that were the easiest to transport between the realms. These were either the closest to this realm or had been summoned recently. In front of Aeriella, inside of a pentagram stood Issyria and Issaria. They would still need to obey the commands of the demonologist who had called them, but would not harm the elf unless told to do specifically that, and the captress did not seem to want to harm Aeriella just yet.

"Listen to me, my minions," the drow said in an unnecessarily theatrical voice, "listen and obey my commands."

The puzzlement on the succubi's faces turned to amusement, but they had no choice but to obey. Yet their facial expressions amused the captive elf.

"You will fuck my slave," Nedyrae pointed towards Aeriella with a gesture as theatrical as her tone.

"Yes, Mistress," the succubi replied unisono, still with smiles on their faces.

The captress then proceeded to give more specific instructions and her voice became regular again.

The sight of the succubi was too much for the man who was fucking the elf. He ran towards the other captives without having an orgasm. Nedyrae no longer minded them, but still they were not trying to escape; apparently the summoning only enhanced their subservience.

Aeriella had been keeping track of time and knew that less than half an hour had passed so far, but the rest of the two hours remaining should not be as bad with Issyria and Issaria. The succubi approached the elf, while the drow stayed behind and observed. The demons had to obey their summoner's every command and could not do what she forbade them, but within these limits they had the freedom of action. This was often a downfall for novice demonologists, because sometimes they did not realise how much freedom they had actually left to the summoned demons. The twins could not incapacitate Nedyrae and were unable to release the elf, so they just played the game. They did not betray their acquaintance with Aeriella, but blinked to her when the captress was behind their back. The sorceress regretted that she had not told them about the Spell of Binding, they would have now known what was her predicament. Following the instructions the succubi turned the elf around, so that she was levitating vertically and upside down; that position caused the weights to create a new kind of tension on her nipples. When Issyria raised her so that her head was at the height of the demon's crotch Aeriella knew what was coming. When the succubus put her large penis into the elf's mouth she was more careful than the men before her, even though she had face-fucked the sorceress in the past and knew her capabilities well. Only when Nedyrae commanded "Fuck her face harder," Issyria had to increase the pace and force; but by then Aeriella had already adjusted to the cock in her mouth. Issaria was standing on the other side of the elf and fingering her pussy. There was still a lot of semen inside of the vagina, but that only made it more fun for the demon.