Affair with Kamini

Story Info
Kamini my new neighbour.
2.2k words
3.96
14.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Affair with Kamini

Hello my brothers and sisters.

Readers have to decide whether the incident I narrate is beyond the wildest.

And please comment and rate.

I am a 30plus aged single guy living in a co-living space in one of the posh areas of Bangalore.

The lady with whom I had sex is Kamini, a Maharashtrian woman.

She is around 28 or 29 and she lives with a guy on the same floor of the same building.

The lady and guy are kind of in a live-in relationship, so technically she is unmarried.

The lady Kamini and her boyfriend moved into the building around 2nd week of March 2020, exactly 1 week before lockdown started.

Initially, around the common area of the building, I used to see Kamini regularly, sometimes alone and sometimes with her boyfriend.

She was just a good-looking lady with a sexy physique (36--28--36).

Most of the time, she has a habit of wearing tight tracker pants and a t-shirt and at those times I used to secretly stare at her ass and pussy area, without her noticing.

It gave me an erection many times. When she wears a jacket, she never bothered to cover her ass area. So many times I clearly saw the outline of her panty and, to be frank, would wait for her to turn around so that I could see her ass area.

For someone to one and half weeks, this was going on and I never bothered to say hello to her or her boyfriend.

Then around May first week, when lockdown rules were relaxed in Bangalore, Kamini's boyfriend left for his home in Delhi for some family emergency and he got stuck there for some 4 months and he returned in October last week.

Of the 4 months he was away, I had great fun with Kamini for around 3 months.

Initial friendship started with Kamini, somewhere in the end of May, when I was in the common area kitchen preparing food for my dinner.

She was working and was talking with some technical person of her office on some system issue, I couldn't help overheard the conversation, I guessed what the issue was, once she cut the call, I started the conversation with Kamini and told her how she could resolve the issue; she followed it and her issue got resolved and she thanked me.

From the next day, the casual hi and hellos followed with some short conversations.

Got her number and slowly we started to chat and later when I used to go out to buy groceries, fruits or vegetables, Kamini used to join me.

After some 1 month, one fine Bangalore rainy day evening while I was working in my room, Kamini knocked on my room door (Kamini was wearing her tight track pants which are of knee-length and a tight tank top with a jacket on top zipped till just below neck) and asked for some help on some work related thing (as one of the technical person working on the project was on leave) and to which I offered how to get to solution and by the time I resolved her issue.

It was around 9--30pm. So I asked Kamini, "shall I order food online for you?''

Kamini said ok, so I ordered and it took some 45 minutes to get delivered.

In the meantime, we started talking about personal things and asked me why I was single; I told what's happening in my life, Kamini in brief said about her relationship with her boyfriend how it started and she said they had a fight on phone some 2 weeks back and after which they haven't talked with each other.

I said "sorry to hear it, things will become better soon is," what I told her.

In the meantime, food arrived. I went down to collect food from the delivery guy.

To my surprise, when I reached the room, she removed her jacket and was washing her face.

She wore a blue tank top with a gray color bra. I could notice her strap from the top.

My vision was not moving from her chest area and erection was getting hard. Somehow, to divert my mind, I started to place the items ordered on to a plate for me and her.

Once she got freshened up, she sat opposite to me in a chair and I was on bed and we both started eating the food. We were chit chatting casually on random topics. In between, my vision was going to her little cleavage area, which she was showing, and her projected boobs area.

She noticed, but she didn't bother to cover. After some 30 or 40 minutes, we finished our dinner.

She smiled, said thanks for the help and dinner, and left my room. I bolted my door, went to the washroom and removed my clothes and masturbated for some 10 minutes thinking of Kamini.

I came back after relieving myself and saw a WhatsApp message from her good night with a heart symbol. I also replied with a heart symbol to her.

As I was about to sleep after watching some 2 episodes of a web series, I got a call from her, requesting me to come to her room.

I said ok and cut the call. I was in a state of shock and some wild thoughts running through my mind like today may be my lucky day.

Thinking like that, after some 5 minutes, I knocked on her door. Kamini was only in her tank top and shorts.

Despite the cold weather, she didn't bother to wear a jacket. She smiled and asked me to come in.

I entered, because her boyfriend cut her call without receiving it. She was upset and needed someone to talk to.

I said, these are your personal problems, you and he should resolve and don't involve a third person.

She said okay and, changing the topic, asked me whether I would like to have a small cup of hot coffee; I said ok.

She was preparing coffee, and we were talking about some topic randomly.

My eyes were fixed on her figure, and it gave me instant erection. While having the cup of coffee, she was constantly adjusting her bra strap projecting her tight front figure.

I was not sure whether she was feeling uncomfortable with me or doing it intentionally.

My erection was making me uncomfortable. We finished the coffee and took her cup from her hand, offering to clean it.

Kamini felt the warmth of my hand and smiled in a naughty way. As I was washing the cups, Kamini came close to me and kissed me on the cheeks.

I was shocked happily, with wild thoughts in my mind.

I asked, "what are you doing?"

Kamini smiled, "Don't act innocently or over smart without knowing what my intentions are."

Then I took the courage and kissed her on her lips by holding her hips tightly. She reciprocated passionately.

After some 5 minutes of passionate kissing, we stopped.

Kamini asked me whether I had condoms in my room.

I said no and said I had never gotten this much luck for a long time. She said stupid, then Kamini went to her boyfriend's wardrobe and started looking for condoms, I was following her, caught her hips from back side was rubbing my dick on her ass and squeezing her boobs by putting my hands inside her top while she was looking for a condom.

Kamini said gently. I was in no mood to listen, and also she was enjoying my acts of lust.

Kamini took the condom and gave it to me. I immediately removed my clothes. Kamini took hold of my erected rod and started playing with it and kissing it.

She then placed the condom on my erected hot dick. I removed her top and shorts.

I adjusted her panty aside to make the pussy area visible, and I started licking her pussy with my tongue.

After some 10 minutes of licking, I removed her panty completely and moved up towards her face and started kissing her lips.

We slowly moved towards the switches, turned off the lights and I carried Kamini to bed and pushed her on the bed and removed her bra.

I started licking Kamini's right boob and squeezing her left boob and after sometime I started licking her left boob and squeezing her right boob.

Then, after some 10 minutes of satisfactorily licking Kamini's boobs, I started flicking and biting her nipples. Kamini was moaning with pleasure.

I thought enough of foreplay and laid Kamini in a missionary position. And started inserting my dick into her pussy.

After some 10 minutes of fucking Kamini in missionary position, I cummed inside the condom, wore another one and started fucking Kamini in doggy style.

Like this, in these 2 positions I fucked Kamini for the next 40 minutes.

After which we both got tired and washed ourselves and slept naked, hugging each other.

Next day was a weekend, and the weather was chilly and it was drizzling lightly outside.

I woke up happily and my erected dick was looking for pleasure by seeing Kamini nude; I finished brushing and removed the bedsheet on Kamini and started licking her pussy again. Kamini moaned. After some 20 minutes of licking, I started fingering her pussy.

Kamini was moaning like anything with pleasure. I continued fingering her pussy until I could get the wetness and warmth inside her pussy..

Somehow, this act of mine made Kamini get an orgasm.

After that I banged Kamini till noon. After some great moments of pleasure for me and Kamini, we showered together, and I dressed her in my favourite color of lingerie, which was in Kamini's collection.

We went to a nearby hotel, ordered food and again at night, I fucked Kamini wildly to my heart's content.

The wild, lustful affair started with Kamini and it went un-interrupted till her boyfriend arrived in October.

Around that time, neither me nor Kamini were feeling guilty by the acts of passion and sex we were having, even when things slightly patched up for Kamini with her boyfriend. Kamini still didn't stop having sex with me regularly.

Kamini left to her hometown for 2 weeks around Diwali time (before leaving to her home Kamini gave me her bra and panty which had the scent of her boobs and pussy for the sake of pleasuring myself thinking of her when she was not here in Bangalore), 2 times we did nude video sex chat on Skype.

When her boyfriend was working in his room, one day Kamini came to my room to have a wild passionate sex with me.

Kamini said, she told to her boyfriend, that she is going to office but she took leave from work that day in reality and came to my room, I fucked Kamini like anything on that day.

Around evening 6PM she left my room and went to her room. Because of the covid situation almost 80% of the rooms in our building are empty so myself and Kamini never got caught even when we had sex so many times.

Kamini's boyfriend is having a clue or not about my sex activities with Kamini, we both never bothered to care.

Whenever Kamini used to come to my room, post the return of Kamini's boyfriend to Bangalore, Kamini used to immediately remove her clothes and used to stay only in her lingerie (bra and panty) and I would always be in my boxers or underwear (in Kamini's presence).

When we used to talk, one of my hands would be inside her panty or under her bra, fondling her boobs, and she would place her hand inside my boxers, holding my dick and playing with it.

In between I visited my hometown twice but came back after staying for 1 week each time, due to demand from Kamini for having sex which I always want for the past 4 months.

To this day, once in every 10 days I get an opportunity with Kamini to fuck her passionately and wildly.

Recently Kamini mentioned things aren't going really well with her boyfriend and it is leading towards the breakup of Kamini's relationship with her boyfriend.

I never cared honestly what was happening with Kamini and her live-in partner relation and neither Kamini mentioned to me because of the affair with me things are becoming sour in her existing relationship with her live-in partner.

Kamini also said that her boyfriend will be going to his home for another 1 month in the last week of December.

So, another unlimited lustful and sex activity time with Kamini for one full month. Neither me nor Kamini aren't emotionally invested in each other. Mostly in the last few months, whenever we both interacted with each other, it ended up with me having sex with Kamini always.

Don't know what's in store for me and Kamini soon. Morally, to think I know what myself and Kamini are doing is wrong, but we never went to that part of questioning when myself and Kamini are with each other. To be frank, myself and Kamini are interested in satisfying our sexual urges, pleasures and fantasies. Keeping fingers crossed.

That's it folks...