All Comments on 'Affairs Assistant Ch. 07'

by missgirlonwire

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

My name is Marcy (AKA Tanya Tech). In my office one afternoon I received a package. It contained a Boller hat like I had worn when posing for a photographer. He wrote to consider it a gift and get ahold of him. When I did he said my Tanya Tech site was doing very well for him judging by the comments. He was curious if I would be interested in doing another segment? I wasn't sure what he had in mind? He said he had some unpublished shots of me dancing and walking about the studio he could use and thought something adding to it would be great. Suck as, I asked? He felt a lot of his subscribers would enjoy seeing Tanya Tech masturbate for the camera. I told him I always considered masturbation to be a rather private thing. He understood, but said he had a lot of contacts for projects, some vanilla others kinky that I might consider? This was the same guy who had sodomized me one afternoon and now he wanted to be friends. I wasn't the first model to have an incident with a photographer I thought. The outcome was I came in and had an assistant on hand for our shoot while I masturbated for my website fans. Not long after he e-mailed me about someone he knew who needed two models. His friend was a Black magician who performed for private groups. Since magic acts need some diversions, he was looking for two girls as eye candy. All they had to do was stand there on each side of the stage during the act since he had a regular assistant. It seemed easy so I dug deeper. It was true the girls just had to stand on each corner of the stage but they had to be nude and get this, bald! My job down the hall from the CEO wasn't that bad, I told him. He got back to me about an hour later, and said he e-mailed my boss and he wanted me to do it. "He said he had never been sucked off by a bald woman." he added. I was glad I had that Boller hat. Several weekends I stood there looking out at the crowd with my hands next to my side, naked and bald.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermissgirlonwire@missgirlonwire
Hello, hello. I'm here to explore my wants, needs, and fetishes. I read all my comments <3 Have fun, lovelies. -avatar courtesy of Pinup Bombshells- gifts and compensation is appreciated: shyfeet2000@yahoo.com

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES