All Comments on 'Affairs of the Family'

by J_Dollar_Bi

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Needed a score card to keep up with the players. Lost track of who was who and didn’t finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A wee bit disjointed dialogue, haphazard jumping from scene to scene.

Still good, although the anal scenes did not add to the enjoyment of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is great. Love full family sex. Getting everyone together is a tricky puzzle that you solved well. The only thing missing is everyone enjoying bisex with everyone else in the family.

RodThrustinRodThrustinover 2 years ago

You may have had too many characters. The two "M"s could have been only one and nothing would have been lost.

Incest/Taboo is my favorite category to read, and I've written a couple for that category as well. This may seem odd, as I have no sister, my mother was 54 by the time I turned 18, and my parents were pretty strictly in morality of the '40s. And neither of my daughters has ever given even the faintest hint of interest in me that way. But I find the subject attractive, for some reason.

I suspect that, although I think any father that would rape his child deserves to be hung by the balls with piano wire, consensual sex with a loving adult family member may be the safest and most comforting of all.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 2 years ago

I'm a huge fan of full family fun. Loved this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely loved the story

HeathboneHeathboneover 1 year ago

I think it's extremely exciting and just wish I could've experienced such things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

please write more Chapter's of this story ......

Phlycpl210Phlycpl210over 1 year ago

That story was busy, exciting, and fun. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Brother and sister identical twins. Only way that could happen is one of a pair (either m/m or f/f) of identical twins had a sex change.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJ_Dollar_Bi@J_Dollar_Bi
I love women, I love the taste, the smell, the sensation, their smiles and their pouts and most of all I love how their eyes roll back when they are in the middle of a mind blowing orgasm. I love to watch my wife fuck, and to taste the cum from her cunt as it comes out of her...