Affairs to Remember Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had no doubt that he had pinned her against the wall and squeezed her breasts. I could hear her lips smacking, perhaps as he nuzzled her, and the occasional groans from her mouth.

"उफ्फ..." she exhaled. "संभल के। मेरी साडी छुट जाएगी..." "Ugh... Carefully. My saree will get undone."

Since she was wearing a Nauvari saree, it was possible for him to push his fingers inside, as women can't wear petticoats under such a saree. She was wearing some sort of tight-fitting pants underneath. The Nauvari saree has a split right in the middle, and hence it was possible to insert your hand inside.

For a few moments, there was a smacking sound of lips. "एक मिनट। मैं इसे उत्तार देती हूं," she said. "Give me a minute. Let me remove this."

There was silence for a few moments, and then I heard the sloppy sounds of their kissing. My penis was practically dribbling with my cum. Those sounds continued for well over a minute, and then Kishore bhai said, "मयूरी मैं तुम्हारे इन रसी ले होंठों का दीवाना हो गया हूं।" "Mayuri, I am crazy about your lovely lips."

There was more intense kissing, and I heard her seethe and moan continuously. I dared to peep and saw that he had been taken in by her arms, and she was kissing him back passionately. I didn't risk it and tried to listen in. He started rubbing her crotch, and she seethed as the cloth rubbing her pussy lips was perhaps irritating her skin. It was apparent that she was ready to mate with him. If it was just a pantie instead of some other pants, it would have been rather easy to do. Even though I hated the idea, I knew it was likely for him to take her virginity rather than mine.

Their frolicking continued for a few more minutes, and then Mayuri pushed him away, saying, "बस अब बहुत हो गया। संजय मुझे ढूंढ रहा होगा।" "Enough now. Sanjay will be searching for me.?

"आज नहीं तो कल पता चलना ही हैं," he said. "He will come to know about it eventually."

"आप भी ना किशोर भाई। मेरी शादी नहीं हुई अभी तक। और आपसे शादी करने में मुझे कोई दिलचस्पी नहीं हैं," she replied. "Kishore bhai... I am not married yet, and I have no interest in marrying you."

"मुझे अभी इस बारे में बात नहीं करनी हैं," she countered. "हटिए आप; मेरी सादी खराब हो गई हैं।" "I don't want to talk about it now. Move. You have ruined my saree."

I descended a few steps quickly, assuming that he might simply leave her or walk to the other side, but that didn't happen. After a few minutes, I heard him say, "बहुत तर साया तुमने मयूरी।" "You have made me wait for me too long."

"हाँ पता हैं मुझे," she responded in her usual teasing manner. "आपका बस चलता तो अभी आपका दूसरा बच्चा मेरे पेट में होता हैं।" "I know. If you had your way, then by now your second child would be in my womb."

I was shocked to hear that. Mayuri had met him only 16 months ago, so she hinted that within the first two months itself she could have become pregnant and then again soon after delivering.

"हाँ तो ठीक ही हैं," he quickly retorted. "वैसे भी संजय तो बचे नहीं चाहता ना?" "That's ok. Besides, Sanjay didn't want many kids, right?"

"तो आप फिर क्यों उसे इतने बच्चो का बाप बने पर तुले हुए हैं?" she added, giggling. "Then why are you so hell-bent on making him the father of so many kids?"

"पर तुम्हें तो चाहिए ना?" he said. I heard the sounds of her clinking bangles again and imagined that he had taken her in his arms again. "But you want them, right?"

"जैसे आपको परवा हैं," she quipped, and there were sounds of smacking lips again. "As if you care for my needs."

She moaned loudly, and then I heard the same sounds of kissing again. It was a long kiss that continued for several minutes. I chanced to peep, and Mayuri was in his embrace with her back against him while Kishore bhai was hunkering down and chewing on her lips.

"आप तो मेरे ना चाहते हुए भी मुझ पर चढ़ चढ़ के पुरी क्रिकेट की टीम निकालते," she said as she separated from him. "You would have mounted me nonstop and produced a cricket team."

"तुम तो स्वर्ग की मेनका हो; सिर्फ भोग-विलास के लिए बनी हो। असली मर्दो को रिझाना, उनसे चुदवाना और उनके बच्चों को दूध पिलाना यही तो तुम्हारा कर्म हैं," he retorted. "You are Menaka from the heavens; only made for giving pleasure. Your duty is to seduce real men, fuck them, and feed their babies."

"किशोर भाई..." she pleaded, and then she seethed as I saw him hump her. "Kishore bhai..."

I was stunned and wondered if he was really penetrating her, but it was not possible in that attire. I saw carefully that she was holding his cock in her hand and perhaps jerking him off. Things quietened for a little while, and all I heard were their occasional moans and groans. It hardly took a couple of minutes, and then he grunted, perhaps releasing his semen and soiling her dress. It must have been surely disappointing for Mayuri, as she was not even fully warmed up, and he ejaculated.

"मेरी साड़ी खराब कर दी आपने," she blurted and pushed him away. "You have ruined my saree."

She arranged her saree quickly and looked up to him. He whispered into her ear, to which she quickly responded, "नही." "No."

He kept on pulling on her arm, and she kept on refusing, but after some hesitation, she dashed to the edge to check. I almost got caught and had to duck inside.

"कोई नहीं हैं," he said, and then I mustered the courage to peep in, and to my utter dismay, I saw Mayuri kneeling in front of him and taking his spent penis in her mouth. "No one is around."

He was leaning back against the wall, and Mayuri was busy sucking his penis. In the ground behind me, some folks started lighting some rockets, which illuminated the sky, and I could intermittently see Kishore bhai's head thrown back while Mayuri seriously sucked on his spent penis.

As I looked carefully, I realized she was sucking his nuts; his pants were by his ankle, and Mayuri was completely into it. They were hardly 5 feet away, and I was taking a lot of risk, but perhaps they both wanted me to see it. Otherwise, they wouldn't have taken such a risk. My heart was beating so loudly that I was worried sick that they would get caught and cause a scandal. I would look back at the tent (pandal) where his drunken friends were partying. I tiptoed to the tent (pandal) and saw that they were engrossed. I scurried back to my original position and waited, and soon enough I heard Kishore bhai moan; that was my cue that things were still continuing.

I peeped in and was stunned. Kishore bhai had lifted one of his legs and placed it on her shoulder, while Mayuri's head seemed to be deep in his crotch. My eyes were adjusting to the darkness, and I realized perhaps she was licking his balls. Mayuri pulled him a little forward, and he bent his knee a little, and then I felt she was really licking his anus. This lasted only for a few minutes, and he stood up, turned around, and presented his butt to her.

Lalita's words rang in my mind, and before even I could fully understand them, Mayuri parted his buttocks and pushed her tongue into his crack. She was letting him know, in no uncertain terms, that she wanted to be his slut. As she stroked his schlong, I could make out how big his equipment really was. It was incredibly long and perhaps quite thick as well. Mayuri didn't even care to look away and continued to delight with her tongue for well over five minutes. He turned around, and Mayuri started seriously giving his balls a tongue bath for a few minutes, then bobbed her up on his phallus. He grabbed her head, started fucking her mouth, and soon ejaculated in her mouth.

Kishore bhai said nothing, and after dressing, he sauntered back to his buddies who were busy in the card game. I rushed to our room and waited for her. She took some time to rearrange her clothes, and after another ten minutes, she returned. Her nose ring was gone, and, as expected, her face was flushed, but she was rather normal and didn't show any apprehensions.

"किशोर भाईला चहा हवा आहे," she said as she set up the utensil on the stove. "Kishore bhai needs tea."

I couldn't restrain myself, so I hugged her. She turned around and kissed me. Since the nose ring was gone, there was no hindrance, and Mayuri eagerly kissed me. I inhaled her cum-filled breath that was stinking but didn't really seem unfamiliar. About 45 minutes had passed since my return, so we both knew that something happened between her and Kishore bhai. Mayuri was equally worked up and voraciously swapped saliva with me. She felt my bulge and whispered, "तू पण तयार आहेस का?" "Are you also ready?"

"आज तुझा शेजारचा झव्हाढा चढणारच होता माझ्यावर," she added. "Today your fucker neighbor was about to mount me."

"हो कळाला मला," I whispered back to her bravely. "तुझी नथ नाही." "Yes, I know. Your nose ring is missing."

She blushed and said, "तो काही तरी 'नथ उतारना है', असा म्हणत होता. काय माहित त्याला त्या नथात काय दिसले." "He was saying something about removing my nose ring.' Not sure what he saw in that nose ring."

"हो का?" I said, and realizing that she didn't really understand, I added, "याचा अर्थ त्याला तुझी कौमार्य घ्यायची आहे." "Oh, really. It means he wants to take your virginity."

"अय्या किती मूर्ख आहे मी," she whispered, blushing. "आणि तू काय अस बोलतोस? माझी नथ उतरली म्हणून?" "I am such an idiot. Knowing it, why do you speak like that? My nose ring is missing?"

There was a moment of uncomfortable silence, and then I braved touching her crotch.

"संजय..." she seethed. "Sanjay..."

I found the space behind the folds, pushed my hand inside, made my way in, and felt her pants.

"नको संजय," she muttered, but she shivered in anticipation. "No Sanjay."

She slowed down the gas as things between us were heating. She shuddered as my fingers felt the synthetic material of the pants. It was perhaps the portion above her pussy. I slowly pushed my fingers further south and ran into a wet, sticky patch.

"तुझी पिच ओली झाली आहे?" I whispered. "Your pitch is wet."

She blushed and looked away, and then pulling me closer, she replied, "त्याच्यावर नुसत रोलर फिरवून झाला आहे. अजुन बल्लेबाजी नाहीं झाली." "It has only been rolled. Batting is still pending."

I rubbed my fingers on the sticky mess and pulled it up to smell her wet juices. As I inhaled the strong, pungent odor of the juices, I knew it was more of Kishore bhai's semen than her own juices. She tantalizingly took those fingers into her mouth and sensually rolled her tongue over them. And then she latched onto my lips and passionately kissed me. I was ready to "bat on her pitch," but she gripped my penis and started furiously stroking me. She brought my dress between her saree and my penis to avoid spoiling her saree. It hardly took half a minute, and I sputtered my semen. She wiped her hand off the towel and stepped away to wash her hands.

"इतक्यात झाल होय? आणि तो जर माझ्यावर चढलाच असता तर?" she asked. "That was enough for you? What if he had actually mounted me?"

She smiled as I tried to hide my embarrassment. She made tea while I cleaned myself. I wondered if she would humiliate me further, but she had moved on from that episode and was busy making the tea. After a few nervous moments, she said, "तो चढलाच होता माझ्यावर. या वेळी समोरून आणि त्याच्या तया अवस्थेत ठोकायला सुरू केला आणि दोन मिनिटात त्याच ते सार क्रीम माझ्या पैनटीवर ओतला." "He had almost mounted me. This time from the front, and in that condition, he started fucking me, and within two minutes, he spilled his semen on my pantie."

Watching me with my wide-open eyes, she asked, "आवडली का तुला क्रीम?" "Did you like the cream?"

"मयुरी तू किती घाणेरडी आहेस," I retorted and playfully patted her bum. "You have such a dirty mind, Mayuri."

"जणू काय तुला कळत नव्हतं. पुच्चीत पाणी चिकट नसत कधी." "As if you do not know. Don't you know pussy juices are never sticky?"

Noticing my nervousness, she said, smiling, "होत असा. तुला सवय नाही; आणि त्यात मी इतकी सुंदर. तोल सावरण एवढा सोपा नाहीं." "Don't worry, it happens. Besides, you are a novice, and me being so beautiful doesn't make it easy."

"आणि घाबरू नकोस; तूझा चांगलाच दणकट आहे," she added shamelessly. "And don't worry, yours is nice and solid."

I didn't have the courage to speak like her, so I just smiled and kept quiet. I didn't dare bring what I saw either. I hugged her and kissed her cheek. The tea was ready, and she poured three cups, as I had expected. "जा तुझ्या शेजारीला जाऊन दे," she said, offering the cup. "मी गेले तर आज मला गरोदरच करेल." "Go give it to your neighbor. If I go, he will surely make me pregnant."

to be continued...