Affairs to Remember Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His trance was broken, and I saw Mayuri step out of his room. Nath is an Indian word for nose ring. And "नथ उतारना" is a ritual when the husband removes the wife's nose ring before slowly undressing her for the consummation of marriage. So it is a symbol of taking a woman's virginity, and that's how the phrase "नथ उतारना" is used. Mayuri wasn't as conversant with Hindi and didn't understand it. I realized he wanted to take her virginity. It should have angered me, which it did, but not surprisingly, I was also intensely worked up with that idea. He seemed to have made a lot of progress, but this was yet another level.

I returned the papers to him and then caught up with Mayuri. We headed out to light some firecrackers. It was way past 10:00, and things were already dying down. There were folks downstairs, so we had to wait for our turn, and this gave me a chance to ask her what all the ruckus was about when he sent me to get those papers.

Mayuri shared none of this with me, and I learned a lot that was hidden from me. My neighbor had been working his charm on her, and she was falling for him. It was strange that she had dressed like a bride twice in less than a month--first for Navrathri as a Gujarati bride and Diwali as a Maharashtrian bride. She showed it off more for him than for me both times. It was apparent that there was no doubt in their minds, and it seemed they were just waiting for the right moment. It was as if I got an electric shock, and all other thoughts, except for that one thought of seeing Mayuri with him, kept on playing over and over again.

The lighting of firecrackers usually happens on the ground behind our building. By the time we joined the festivities, it had already died down, which gave us more time. Kishore bhai watched us from a distance and didn't interfere with any of the proceedings. But his eyes were mostly on Mayuri, and I realized that yes, thinking about her with him made me sexually excited. After a couple of hours of this, we headed upstairs for our dinner. My mother and Kishore bhai were done with their dinner and had gone to their respective events. My mother had to attend a bhajan program in our neighboring building while Kishore bhai played cards this time around.

I stepped forward and hugged her from behind. Since she was wearing all the ornaments, I held her rather delicately and whispered to her, "आज तू स्वर्गातील अप्सराच वाटते आहेस." "You are looking like a heavenly nymph today."

"हो का? विश्वामित्राची तपश्चर्या भंग झाली का?" she replied. "Really? It seems I have broken the penance of Vishwamitra."

Mayuri told me in several ways that I was too nice and didn't take advantage of her. I always took it as a compliment, never realizing that she had wished I had taken advantage of her (or the opportunities) more frequently.

I kissed her neck and gently hugged her.

"आज नाही हा तुला काही मिळणार," she mischievously said. "You won't get anything today."

"तुला फक्‍त पाहुनच मनं भरून गेल," I added. "Just watching you has been enough."

She turned around and softly kissed my lips, but since her nose ring came in between, it was just a small peck. To say that Mayuri looked stunning was an understatement. The whole evening, I worked hard on just watching her. The apparent intentions of Kishore bhai to mount her didn't help the situation either.

"आज तू फारच सुंदर दिसतेस. सहजा सहजी सोडावासा वाटत नाही," I said. "You are looking quite hot today. Don't feel leaving you today."

"मग नको सोडूस," she teased. "Then don't."

I looked at her intently, then pulled her closer and planted my lips gently on hers. She parted her lips, and I felt her hot breath. "तुझा हां श्वास मला अगदी हवा हवासा वाटतो आहे," I whispered. "I love your breath; I want more of it."

"आज तुला त्यानेच संतुष्ट वाहवा लागेल," she replied. "And you will have to be content with it today."

I fondled her breasts while her hand slipped down to get hold of my penis. She felt the bulge and whispered, "तुझा बाबुराव आतुर झालेला दिसतोय." "Your penis is begging for it."

"तू अशी नवरीसारखी नटून आहेस. त्याच्यात बाबुरावचा काय दोष?" "You are dressed like a newlywed bride. Why blame my penis then?"

She didn't realize that my penis had been hard the entire evening since I heard Kishore bhai tell her he wanted to take her virginity. Even now, as I looked at her beautiful face and body, that was the foremost thought in my mind.

One of our neighbors called us, so we had to separate. We tidied up the room and heated the food, but as expected, our minds were clearly on sex. And then the thoughts of my neighbor were also constantly interfering, even though I wasn't entirely willing to accept that I was a cuckold (even if I didn't know that term then). Still, Mayuri, dressed in that traditional bridal wear, had me on steroids.

"मयुरी त्या दिवशी तू त्याच्‍या क्रीम बद्दल काय बोलत होतीस?" I asked. "Mayuri, what were you saying about his cream the other day?"

She looked surprised, and after making sure we were alone in the kitchen, she whispered, "हो मग काय, तुला नाही वाटत तो अगदी असा रेड्या सारखा आहे?" "Of course. Don't you think he is huge, like a breeding bull?"

"म्हणजे?" I asked, trying to explore further. "Means?"

She said, "अरे मागच्या वर्षी, दिवाळी नंतर बहूदा, कोणी तरी एक बाई आली त्याला भेटायला आणि तो चक्क दार लोटून तिला करत होता. बाहेर तिचा आवाज स्पष्ट ऐकू येत होता." "Last year, around the time of Diwali, perhaps someone visited him. And he literally shut the door right away and fucked her. I could hear the sounds of their fucking outside."

I suspected he had affairs with a few women, who seemed to visit him at odd hours, and it had become more common now since his wife was no longer with him.

"हो का?" I acted surprised. "Really?"

"दार एक तासभर बंद होता आणि त्यात तो तिला अर्धा तास निखळ झवत होता," she said excitedly. "तुझा बाबुराव तर जेमतेम तीन मिनिटात पाणी सोडतो," she added, giggling. "The door was closed for about an hour, and he was fucking her nonstop for about an hour. Your penis leaks cum in hardly 3 minutes."

"आणि त्या दिवशी मी त्याच्या कचरा डब्यात वापरलेला कंडोम पाहिला." she said. "And that day I found his used condoms in the trash bin."

Hearing about her fascination with his large equipment made me nervous.

"म्हणजे तुझा असल्या गोष्टी कडे पण लक्ष असतो का?" I teased. "So, you notice such things as well?"

She blushed. "अरे तो की नाही, माझ्यावर चढायला सदैव आतुर असतो. म्हणून एक उत्सुकता होती की या वयात आणि अश्या त्याच्या वजना मुळे काही करू शकतो की नाही?" "No Sanjay. He has always been willing to mount me. So, I had this morbid curiosity to find out if, in his overweight stage and at his age, he could do anything at all or not."

I had heard it earlier than well, and now the theme was quite apparent to me. I leaned forward, brazenly felt her bust, and asked, "आणि तुला काय समजलं?" "And what did you learn?"

She softly moaned as I fondled her breast and kissed her lips lightly. She reached for my crotch and fondled it, and looking at me directly, she said, "तुझ्या बाबुरावला आवडत ना? जेव्हा माझ्या अवती भवती तो चढण्याच्या उत्सुकतेने फिरतो?" "Your penis likes this, right? When he is roaming around me with the intention of mounting me."

Her sultry eyes left nothing to my imagination. She was clearly worked up, and even though there were a lot of physical differences between them, it only seemed to feed their hunger.

"तू माझ्या प्रश्नाचे उत्तर नाही दिलेस?" I asked her again. "You didn't answer my question."

Mayuri's flushed face left nothing to my imagination. I stepped closer and kissed her neck. I felt her breast and gently fondled it. We had pulled the door open and felt confident. Mayuri promptly pushed her hand into my shalwar and got hold of my taut penis. Mayuri offered her lips, and I gently kissed her lower lip, ensuring that her nose ring stayed intact. The nose ring was on the side, and the other side of her lips would have been more accessible, but it seemed she wanted it to be a rather delicate one to avoid spoiling her nose ring. It didn't matter, as her hot breath was intoxicating, and just inhaling it had me on steroids. She could see the effect she was having on me, but clearly she herself was lost in the world of lust, and I wondered if it was his thoughts that were behind it. Mayuri didn't let me misinterpret it--not for too long. We enjoyed that moment of bliss for a couple of minutes before we got disturbed yet again.

We both started our dinner, and, sitting comfortably in our front room, we once again started our discussion. Mayuri showed me the wad of rupees she got from him.

"तो तुझ्या कमरेला हात या साठीच लावत होता का?" I asked. "Was he touching your waist for this?"

"होना. त्याने मला मुँह दिखाईचे पैसे दिले आणि. थेट माझ्या कमरेला हात लावला आणि पैसे खोचत होता," she said, pointing to the waistline of the saree. "Yes. He was giving me money for Mooh Dikhai (showing his face). And directly touched my waist and shoved up the wad of notes."

"अन् हे काय पहिलियांदा नाही. तो मला मुक्त पणे हात लावतो. तुझ्या वाढदिवसाला, तो चक् माझ्या कुलांना हात लावत होता. तुझ्या समोर तो माझ्या ओठांना हात लावला केक भरवताना." she added. "And this is not the first time. He touches me freely. Even on your birthday, he actually fondled my butt. And right in front of you, he touched my lips as he fed me that cake."

"काय?" "What?"

"आणी नवरात्रीला त्याने चक् माझ्या कमरेवर हात ठेवून मला मिठीत घेतली आणि माझ्या गालावर मुका दिला. म्हणून तर त्‍या दिवशी मी अस्‍वस्‍त झाली होती." "And on Navratri, he grabbed me by the waist, took in my arms, and kissed my cheeks. That's why I was uncomfortable that day."

I didn't know, and this definitely surprised me. He was making his moves, and Mayuri had fallen for him.

"तू त्याला काही बोलली नाहीस का?" I asked. "You said nothing to him?"

"मी काय बोलणार? मी खाली पडत होते आणि त्यानेच मला सावरल, पण हे ही खर की त्याला गालावर किस करायची काही गरज नव्हती," she explained. "What could I say? I was falling down, and he was only helping me. Of course, he had no reason to kiss me."

"आणि तो काय तुझ्या मागे करत नाही? हे सर्व तो तुझ्या समोरच करत असतो. त्या शिवाय आज नाही का, तुला सरल काही तरी कामा साठी पाठवूं दार लोटून घेतला?" "And he doesn't do it behind your back; he does it all right in front of him. Besides, don't you remember how he sent you away and closed the door?"

She felt my bulge and said, "जसा तुझा बाबुरावला हे सर्व ऐकून आतुर होतो तसच मला सुद्धा होत." "Just the way your penis gets worked up, I too get sexually excited."

"म्हणजे तो तुला आवडतो?" I asked. "So, you like him?"

"तसा काही नाही. पण मला खात्री आहे, आज ना उदया तो माझ्यावर चढनार आणि अगदी आज सारख तुला पाठवूं, दार लावून शांत पणे दीड तास झवेल. तुला माहित असूनही तू काहीच करू शकणार नाही," she said and firmly groped my bulge. "Not that way, but I know that eventually he will simply mount after he sends you on an errand and closes the door. Behind the closed doors, he would fuck me a good hour and a half and even after knowing you wouldn't be able to do anything."

"आज तू आलास तेव्हा तो मला मिठीत घेणारच होता," she added. "Today, before you arrived, he was about to take me in his arms."

"तुला हे सर्व माहित असून सुद्धा तू का तिथे जातेस?" I asked. "You know it all, and still you go to see him."

"मी मुद्दामहून जात नाही," she said, and then, looking at the entrance cursorily, she added, "मी नाही गेली तर तो सर्व उपद्रवी आपल्या घरी येवून, आईच्या समोर करेल. त्या पेक्षा ते सगळ तिथेच झालेलं बरं नाही का?" "I don't go purposely. If I don't go, then he will do all of it in front of your mother. Isn't it better if he does it all in his room?"

"याचि कल्पना तुला सुद्धा होती. म्हणून नाही का तू मला त्याच्या बरोबर सोडून येतोस? अश्या गोष्टी होणार असतील तर त्या एकांतात केलेले तर बर नाही का?" "You know all of it, and that's why you leave me alone in his company, right? If such things have to happen, then better they happen in relative privacy, right?"

Mayuri was quite perceptible, and she read almost everything without me ever telling her anything explicitly. She felt my bulge and whispered, "तुला खरच ये सर्व आवडत ना?" "You really enjoy this, right?"

My penis was hard like a rock, and my heart was racing away, clearly expecting my cuckolded days ahead. Mayuri was equally excited as she bit my earlobe and whispered, "मला विचारत होता ना? मला काय समजलं ते? मला वाटत की अगदी लग्नाच्या पाहिल्या रात्री पासून मला तो तासन तास झवेल. माझ्या सारख्या अप्सराला सहजा सहजी सोडणार नाही. किमान तीन-चार पोरं तरी काढेलच." "You were asking me, right? What did I learn? Right from the first night of our marriage, he would mount me and fuck nonstop. He won't let go of a beautiful girl like me easily. Will produce at least 3--4 children."

It was shocking to hear from Mayuri. There was no apprehension in her voice, only excitement. It seems she saw the future clearly and had come to terms with it. We were done with our dinner, so we got up and cleaned our utensils. Mayuri whispered, "तुला तो आवडत नाही मला ते टाहूक आहे. म्हणूनच तो माझ्यावर चढायला एवढा उत्सुक असतो. जणू काही त्याला या घरच्या सुनेवर चढण्याचा अधिकारच आहे." "I know you don't like it. Perhaps that's why he is so eager to mount me. It's as if he has a right to mount the daughter-in-law of this house."

I didn't dare say anything and kept quiet. We got busy with the cleaning-up activities, and after twenty minutes, Mayuri consoled me.

"तुला राग नाही येत?" she asked. "You are not angry, right?"

I hesitated but replied, "तसा पहाता मला राग ही आहे आणि एका प्रकारची स्फुर्तीही आहे." "In a way, I am upset, but I am also sexually excited by the thought."

She smiled and hugged me and lovingly said, "काही पुरुषांना आपल्या स्त्रियांना परपुरुषां बरोबर पाहुन एका वेगल्या प्रकारचा आनंद मिळतो. त्यात वाईट वाटून घेण्या सारख काही नाही. जस त्याला चढायला आवडत तसा मला माहित आहे तुला चाटायला आवडत." "Some men get sexually excited about finding their loved ones in the arms of another man. There is nothing to feel bad about. Just the way he likes to mount, I know you like the act of licking."

I quickly pulled back and asked, "तू त्या दिवशी मला क्रीम आवडत अस का बोलत होतीस?" "That day, why were you saying that I liked cream?"

"मग काय?" she retorted. "आताच सांगितला ना? काही पुरुषांना आपल्या स्त्रीच्या योनीतून परपुरुषाचा वीर्य चोखायला आवडत." "Why else? I just told you that some men like licking another man's semen out of their woman's pussy."

"काय?" I asked, stunned. "What?"

Kishore bhai arrived around that time and asked for our help. It seems they had ordered some food for themselves and needed some help in serving it, as well as perhaps some household utensils. Their party was in full swing, and some guests seemed inebriated.

As we climbed the stairs up, I mumbled to her, "म्हणजे तुझ्या त्या डॉक्टर मैत्रिणीच्या नवर्याला खरच क्रीम आवडायची?" "So, your lady doctor's husband likes cream as well?"

She smiled and said, "हो तर. तो माणूस घरी असताणा, तिचा नवरा फक्‍त तेच करत होता." "Of course. When the other man was at home, that's all he did--sucking his semen out of her pussy."

Mayuri and I helped with the servings. Mayuri constantly looked at me, and soon I realized that at every opportunity, he continued to touch her and take advantage of the situation. A few times, she even whispered into my ear, "पाहीलस कसा तो मुक्त पणे मला हात लावतो? आणी ते सुद्धा तुझ्या समोर. विचार कर तुझ्या माघे काय करत असेल?" "I saw how he freely touches me. He did it in front of you. Imagine what he does behind your back."

It was all a game for Mayuri, and none of the things that bothered me even registered in her mind. A good half-hour passed, and we started with our clean-up after their dinner. He asked me to buy some special paans for his group. Mayuri gave me her mischievous smile, and as she laid the plates down, she tantalizingly rolled her tongue against her cheek inside her mouth. It was her straightforward way of telling me, didn't I tell you? He will send you away on some pretext.

"त्यांच जेवण झाल आणि आता डिज़र्टची वेळ झाली, म्हणून तुला पान आणायला पाठवतो," she whispered to me, finding an opportune moment. "Now that their dinner is done, it's dessert time. That's why he is sending you out to get paan."

"म्हणजे?" I asked. "What do you mean?"

"तू एवढा मठ्ठ कसा रे?" she frowned. "एक तर त्याला चढली अहे अन् त्यात मी अशी नववधूच्या पोशाकात. मला तर वाटतय की आज रात्रि तो मला त्याच्या रूमवर घेवून जाणार आणि ते सुद्धा तुझ्या समोर." "You are such an idiot. He is drunk, and I am dressed like a newlywed bride. I feel he may just make it to his room tonight, and that too right in front of you."

Kishore bhai reminded me, and I soon left. It seemed they had a plan of playing cards all night long. Now that they were properly fed, things would continue for another 4-5 hours. I was in two minds, but since Mayuri and I had that honest conversation, I instinctively knew that she would have wanted me to leave and give them some privacy. Still, I didn't want to be left out of it, so I dashed downstairs. Fortunately, the shop wasn't crowded, and I picked up the paans in no time. About 15 minutes had passed when I returned. I instinctively tiptoed to the last flight of stairs, and to my utter dismay, I felt Mayuri was descending the (U-shaped) stairs. I was about to face her when Kishore bhai seemed to call her from behind. I heard them whispering, and that piqued my interest. I tiptoed upstairs and stood by the entrance. They were on the other side of the terrace, but right by the staircase.

"किशोर भाई नहीं," she said. "Kishore bhai no."

"लोग है यहा पर।" "There are people here."

She was, of course, keeping her voice down to avoid any unwanted attention. I could hear the sounds of clinking bangles as she perhaps tried to push him away or free herself from his embrace. My heart was beating wildly, and I had a decision to step in and stop it all, but I felt Mayuri wanted it and was only doing it to maintain her image. Wasn't she dressing up and parading herself in front of him?

"तुम्हें लोगो की परवा कब से होने लगी?" he quipped. "Since, when did you care about other people?"

"हां ठीक हैं मुझे लोगो की पर्वा नहीं पर मेरे होने वाले पति की तो हैं ना," she countered. "Maybe I don't care about other people, but I do care about my fiance."

"वो तो मैं हूं मेरी जान," he muttered. "That's me, my love."

"किशोर भाई आप को चढ़ गई है," she said. "छोड़ो मुझे हैं। मेरे कपडे और गहने खराब हो जाएंगे।" "Kishore bhai you are drunk. Leave me. You will spoil my dress and jewelry."

"मयूरी तू छोड़ने की नहीं, चोदने की चीज हैं," he whispered. "Mayuri, you are not meant to be left alone; you are fucked."

She shushed him, as he was speaking rather loudly. She seethed as he perhaps inhaled her aroma and said, "मुझे तुम्हारा नशा चढ़ गया हैं मयूरी और अब मैं तुम पर चढ़ना चाहता हूं।" "I am intoxicated by your breath, and now I want to mount you."

"Ssh..." she tried to quiet him. "कोई सून लेगा," she said. "और अभी संजय आता ही होगा।" "Someone will hear us. And Sanjay should be returning any moment."

"आने दो। उसे भी तो पता चले, एक मर्द औरत पे कैसे चढ़ता हैं," he said. "Let him come. Let him also see how a real man fucks a woman."

"एक मिनट। एक मिनट," she pleaded. "A minute. A minute."

I don't know what happened, but I stepped onto the terrace, made some noise, and headed directly to the tent (pandal) to hand over the paans. That should have given them enough time to separate, but I didn't see any movement, and so, returning to the entrance, I even called out and perhaps stepped towards their side, but I didn't turn my face towards them. Then I retreated and headed down, making a loud noise as I descended the stairs, but then I tiptoed back up the stairs. Mayuri's loud moan told me she succumbed to him, despite the fear of getting caught.

"आ...," she exhaled. "धीरे से।" "Ah... Slowly."

There was the sound of her clinking bangles. I thought maybe now they would separate, but it didn't seem so.

"किशोर भाई," she whispered breathlessly. "धीरे धीरे..." "Kishore bhai. Slowly... Slowly..."