Affairs to Remember Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"मी काय बोलू? तो माझ्यावर चढत होता?" She retorted. Even though I saw everything, I had to behave as if I had seen nothing. "What should I say that he was trying to mount me?"

"होळीत आज पर्यंत माझा इतका शोषण कोणीच नाही केला," she said, giggling. "No one has exploited me in Holi this way until now."

"मग तू मला सांगितले का नाही?" "Then why didn't you say anything?"

"अरे म्हणजे मी सुद्धा तापलेली होती. आणि त्याशिवाय मीच त्याला औषधे देत होते नाही का?" She added. "I was also quite worked up. Besides, it was me who was giving him these testosterone-boosting medicines, wasn't it?"

"तू नक्की सांगशील काय झालं ते?" I asked. "Can you tell me what happened exactly?"

"अश्या गोष्टी सांगायच्या नसतात, त्या पाहायच्या असतात. जे सर्व तू करायला हव होत ते त्यानी केल. तू दोन मिनीटे आणि उशीर केल असत तर त्यानी आपल लवडा माझ्या योनीत घातलाच असता." "Such things are not to be said. All that you were supposed to do, he did. If you had been late by a couple of more minutes, he would have pushed his cock in my pussy."

I was stunned to hear her speak so vulgarly. I always thought of her as a demure girl, but clearly I hadn't fully understood her. Instead of reacting or complaining about her lewd behavior, I played along and simply said, "बाबुराव म्हण ना." "Why don't you call it Baburao?"

"बाबुराव पुरुषांच्या लवड्याला म्हणतात," she softly whispered. "पण त्याचा लवडा म्हणजे अगदी घाडवाचा लिंग आहे. त्याला लवडा हा शब्दच शोभतो." "Baburao is suitable for a human's penis, but his penis is that of a donkey. It's more appropriate to refer to it as a cock."

My mother woke up, and we quickly straightened our clothes and wrapped up the remaining work. She slept with my mother in the other room while I slept in ours. I could barely sleep because Mayuri's words were still weighing on my mind. I tossed for a couple of hours and woke Mayuri up. The door wasn't locked, so I slowly stepped inside his room and found her sleeping on the floor. It seems my mother was sleeping in the inside room. I nudged her, and she woke up a few moments later.

"मला झोप येत नाही," I whispered. "I can't sleep."

She pulled me down and started kissing me. It was quite intense, as that was the first time I was sleeping right next to her. "आई आतल्या खोलीत आहे," she whispered. "Mom is in the inside room."

"मला सुद्धा भीती वाटत होती की तो अचानक आला आणि असाच माझ्यावर चढला तर?" "Even I am afraid that if Kishore bhai returns unexpectedly, then he will right away mount me."

"फक्‍त ऐकून तुझी हिं अवस्‍था झाली. प्रत्यक्ष पहील असत तर तू पाणीच सोडल असत," she added. "After just listening, you are so excited. If you had seen it, you would have leaked your cum."

She groped my penis, and instinctively I tried to get on top of her when she pushed back and said, "तुला खरच वाटतं किशोर भाईच्या घरात तुला चढाईची संधी मिळेल?" "Do you really believe that in Kishore bhai's house you would be able to mount?"

Mayuri was indeed turning out to be a rather mean woman; who didn't hesitate in reminding me about my diminutive status in our relationship? Our stale breaths were intense, but it didn't matter to Mayuri at all, as she voraciously swapped saliva with me. She had my hard penis in her hands and was fondling my testicles. After a few moments of kissing, she pushed her hand further down and probed my anus. It felt strange at first, but Mayuri didn't hesitate and massaged my hole. She offered her tongue for me to lick and continued massaging my anus. It scared me to learn how uninhibited she was and how easily she could manipulate me into such things.

"माझ्यावर चढला तर किशोर भाई तुझ्या भोकात आपला लवडा घालेल," she whispered between her kisses. "If you mount me, Kishore bhai would insert his penis into your anus."

"तू किती घाणेरडी आहेस, मयुरी," I replied. "You have such a dirty mind, Mayuri."

She was jerking me off while probing my anus, and I felt utterly humiliated by her. She was intensely worked up, and if Kishore bhai had indeed returned home unannounced, then he would have surely mounted her that night, and based on how worked up she was, she wouldn't have refused him. My mother made some noise, and I pulled away immediately. It was about 5:00 am, and there were some activities outside, so we were already risking it.

I quickly slipped out. I tried to sleep for a little while but gave up and took my bath instead. I was reading my newspaper when both my mother and Mayuri opened the door. Mayuri gave me her sexy smile as she stepped inside, behind my mother. My mother went to take a bath soon after, and Mayuri took a chance to broach up the subject again.

"तुला खरच वाटल की पहिल्या चान्स मधेच चढायला मिळेल म्हणून?" she asked and pulled me in for a kiss. "You really thought on your first opportunity, you would get to mount me."

I felt her stale breath but reciprocated the kiss. Her intense, stale breath made me fully aware of my cuckold status. She pushed her hand into my lungi and fondled my bulge as she made out with me. Even though our main door was open, Mayuri gained a lot more confidence because of the metal door we had installed that effectively cordoned on our portion of the patio. Our kissing lasted for a few minutes as once again she started stroking my stiff penis. As it happens, we got disturbed by one of our neighbors and had to cut it short. Mayuri too had her bath shortly after and we got busy with festivities. After the initial sexual anxiety subsided, both of us were too nervous to broach the topic and we let the topic rest for the next several weeks.

Chapter 5: Decisions

Mamta became pregnant and returned to her parents' place for the delivery of her baby. She was 7 months pregnant and looked exhausted by the time she arrived. I went to pick her up from the station, and we drove for an hour from the station back to our place. Apart from talking about her life, she only talked about Mayuri and me throughout her journey. She had put on some weight but looked much more pretty. Things had escalated a lot, to my utter dismay, and I didn't know how to tell her.

"तुम सही थी," I said. "You were right."

She whispered, or rather mouthed, "मयूरी और किशोर भाई?" "Mayuri and Kishore bhai."

I nodded, not trying to fuss over it. I whispered into her ear, "मेरा पड़ोसी तो डायटिंग पर लग गया; अपना वजन कम कर लिया और मयूरी को तो जैसे उसके अलावा कोई और मर्द नजर ही नहीं आता!" "My neighbor is dieting and is working on reducing his weight. Mayuri is besotted by him, and she can't seem to notice anyone but him these days."

She laughed, "तुम जल रहे हो! मयूरी सिर्फ तुम से प्यार करती हैं।" "You are just jealous. She only loves you."

Others in the car heard and laughed about it. There were others in the car, so we stuck to normal topics mostly and kept the discussion lighthearted. Someone from her in-laws' family was also accompanying her, so we couldn't talk much anyway. Still, it was apparent to everyone that Mamta and I shared a special bond, and even her mother never tried to put a stop to it.

In the next week, we got together alone, and that's when I visited and spent some time at her place. After the preliminaries, the topic turned to what was bothering me at that moment.

"तू चिंता मत कर। वो तुम्हें छोड़ कर उससे शादी नहीं करेगी," she said, teasing me. "You don't worry; she won't leave you for him."

I helped her sit in the chair and knelt in front of her. She looked at me lovingly and, caressing my cheeks, said, "तुझे बहुत मिस किया।" "I missed you a lot."

I narrated the Holi episode to her as I saw it and everything else that was going through my mind. Mamta was certainly amused, but she patiently listened and didn't interrupt. After narrating everything that happened, she said, "देख औरतों को सेक्स से पहले कुछ फीलिंग्स डेवलप करने की जरूरत होती हैं। बीना फीलिंग्स के उन्हें एक रंडी होने का एहसास होता हैं। लेकिन जब वो फीलिंग्स हो तो एक रंडी को भी औरत होने का एहसास होता हैं।" "Listen, women need to develop feelings before having sex. Without those feelings, they feel like a whore, but with those feelings, even a whore feels like a woman."

"तुझे क्या लगता हैं ललिता ऐसे ही मान गई?" she said, rolling her tongue over her lips. "What do you think? Lalita agreed just like that?"

When I acted surprised, she said, "ललिता मुझसे छुपायगी?" "You think Lalita would hide it from me?"

I blushed and didn't look into her eyes. "शर्मा क्यों रहा हैं? तुझे तो वो हमेशा पसंद थी ना?" "Why do you feel shy now? You were always attracted to her, wasn't it?"

"देख बच्चू दीदी को भी पता हैं, हमें सुबह क्या हुआ था। और शायद उसके बाद भी। ज्यादा स्मार्ट मैट बैन करने के लिए," she added as she patted my cheek. "Look, buddy, even my elder sister knows about what happened that morning and perhaps later too. Don't try to act smart."

"मैं ये कह रही थी कि ललिता के सात जो कुछ भी हुआ वो इस लिए हुआ क्यों कि 2-3 सालो तक तुमसे एक रिश्ता सा बन गया था। मैं तुम्हें पसंद करती थी और तुम पर भरोसा करती थी। ललिता को ये सब करना आसान हैं मगर फिर भी उसे इतना वक्त लगा ये सब करने में।" "Look, what happened with Lalita is because of your association with us for the past 2--3 years. I like you and trust you. It's easy for Lalita to do all of this, but even for her, it took such a long time."

"मयूरी जल्दी ही उसके बच्चों की मां बनने वाली हैं, इसलिये उसे वो रिश्ता बनाना जरूरी हैं। मेरी दीदी भी ऐसे ही चटपटा रही थी; एक बार होने के बाद उससे मिलने फिर जाना था। इस बार वो नई नवेली दुल्हन की तरह गई और रात बर उसके सात सोही। प्रेग्नेंट होने के बाद भी कई बार उससे मिली और बहुत किया जो करने की जरूरत नहीं थी। ललिता कभी नहीं समझ पाई लेकिन मुझे समझ आ गया। एक औरत अपने पति से भी ऊंचा दर्जा उसे देती हैं जो उसका कोख भरता हैं। मतलब वो उसके लिए बेडरूम में बहुत कुछ करने के लिए राजी होती हैं।"

"Mayuri will soon become the mother of his child, and hence she is trying to bond with him. Even my sister was desperate to meet him again after she had been with him the first time. And this time, she dressed up like a newlywed bride. She did a lot of things, even after getting pregnant, that she did not need to do. Lalita never understood this. A woman gives a higher stature to the man who knocks her up. She will do almost anything for such a man in the bedroom."

Mamta had a way of describing things in the most lucid terms. It sort of stuck in my mind as I understood that, compared to men, women couldn't simply have sex. They needed to feel a connection with the man before they would do anything for him. I had heard many stories of women who allow intercourse but do nothing beyond that. Intercourse is always possible in the heat of the moment, but for it to be a true union, there needs to be some kind of chemistry between the two people. Without that, it will never go beyond what animals do to reproduce.

"तू ने ठीक से देखा ना? वो उसके बॉल दबा रहा था?" she asked. "You saw it, right? He was squeezing her breasts, right?"

"हा उसके बॉल मसल रहा था और पीछे से अपना लंड उसके गांड में घुसाडने की कोशिश कर रहा था," I clarified. "Yes, he was mauling her breasts and even pushing his penis into her ass from behind."

She smiled. "तुझे अच्छा लगा ना?" "Did you like it?"

I didn't respond and waited for her to continue. It was evident that I enjoyed it very much.

"उसने मयूरी को अभी पटा लिया हैं। दोनों ज्यादा कुछ नहीं कर रहे हैं क्यों कि अभी तुम्हारी शादी नहीं हुई हैं। जैसा मैने सोचा था ठीक वैसे ही हो रहा हैं," she said. "He has seduced Mayuri now. They are not doing too much because you two aren't married yet. Things are unfolding just as I had expected them to."

"ममता तुम भी ना यार," I uttered in frustration. "Mamta, are you too?"

"तू ज्यादा अपने आप को टार्ज़न मत समझ," she retorted. "सब मर्दो को गलत फैमी होती हैं के वो टार्ज़न हैं और सिर्फ चढने से ही उनकी औरते पानी छोड़ देंगी। साधारण आदमियों को समझदार होकर वही करना चाहिए जो तुमने मेरे और ललिता के साथ किया था," she said. "Look, you don't think of yourself as Tarzan. All men have this illusion that they are Tarzan and can satisfy any woman by simply mounting her. Ordinary men should be wise and do what you did for both Lalita and me."

"क्या?" "What?"

"वही। शहद चखना या फिर चाटना। मेरा पति भी ये कभी नहीं करता। किशोर भाई जैसे मर्दों को ये सब करने की जरूरत नहीं। उसे देख कर तो औरते पहले से ही पानी छोड़ देती हैं और एक बार चढ़ जाए तो औरते पागल ही हो जाति हैं। यही अंतर हैं तुम मैं और उसमे। अगर तुम्हें ये शंका हो राही हैं के वो शादी के लिए इसलिए तो राजी नहीं हो राही हैं क्योंकि तेरे पड़ोसी से रोज चुदवाने को मिलेगा, तो ये सच हैं। इस उम्र में लड़कियां इन सब चीजों को ज्यादा वजन देती हैं।" "Licking the pussy honey. My husband never does it. Men like Kishore bhai don't need to, as women lubricate in anticipation of having sex with him. And once he mounts them, they go berserk. This is the difference between you and him. If you suspect that she is marrying simply to have sex with him regularly, then it is perhaps true. At this young age, they give a lot of importance to pure and unadulterated physical bliss."

Mamta's words weighed heavily on my mind, and I sort of knew it as Mayuri was so sexually excited to describe everything in detail during the recent episode we had during our Ganesh festival. Even more importantly, it seems that she had been planning it all along.

Finally, gulping saliva, I dared to ask her, "ममता अगर हमारी शादी हुई होती तो भी क्या किशोर भाई तुम पर चढ़े होते?" "Mamta, if you had married me, would Kishore bhai had mounted you?"

I have been longing to ask this question for a long time.

"हा," she said without even blinking, and then, pointing to her belly, she said, "ये उसका होता।" "Yes. And this would have been his."

She wanted to head for a short stroll to keep herself fit, and despite my warnings, she made me take her out. I held her hand and carefully walked her down the stairs. She was almost in the 8th month of her pregnancy and hence shouldn't have been stepping out after sunset, but she didn't listen to me. As we stepped out of our building, she said, "देख मुझे पता हैं तुझे अभी भी मेरे लिए फीलिंग्स हैं। मुझे भी हैं। लेकिन मैं अनपढ़ गवार लड़की हूं, तू बहुत आगे जाने वाला हैं। तेरे लिए मयूरी जैसी लड़की ही ठीक रहेगी। तू समझ रहा हैं ना?" "I know you still have feelings for me. I have, too. But I am an uneducated girl, and you are destined for a lot of success. Mayuri is the right woman for you. You are getting it, right?"

It made sense to me, and I always knew that our relationship was special, so I only nodded in agreement.

"जवान लड़कियों को ऐसे मर्दो से खास लगाव होता हैं। कुछ सालो तक वो चढ़ेगा मयूरी पर, उसके बाद वो खुद ही किसी और के पीछे भागेगा या फिर मयूरी ही उसे छोड़ देगी। नहीं तो कुछ सालों में तू ही यहां से चला जाएगा।" "Young women are attracted to such men. For a few years, he will mount her, and then he himself will run after another woman. Or perhaps Mayuri would get sick of him."

"ज्यादा सोच मत। जो होता हैं होने दे। मयूरी की मर्जी के खिलाफ कुछ भी नहीं होगा," she added. "Don't think too much. Let things happen. Nothing should happen without the explicit consent of Mayuri."

We moved onto other topics after that, and after a good half-hour, I brought her back home.

Mayuri sparingly visited the next few weeks, but after that, her usual visits started once again. Mayuri surprised me on Navratri. Navrathri was celebrated in a small field behind our building, and this time Mayuri showed up for the night. Mayuri was not the sort of person who dressed elaborately or even tried to go the extra mile to look pretty. She never bothered about it; neither did she have to, as she was naturally gorgeous. But during that festival, she showed up unannounced dressed in that lovely Ghaghra Choli. She had waxed her arms and her calves, where she had some hair that was barely visible due to her light-colored hair. I also realized around that time that she had shaved her armpits so that she could freely wear sleeveless blouses without having to worry about her hairy armpits.

Watching her beautifully dressed in that delicate and ornate dress started me salivating immediately. I had no plans of heading out that night and was only dressed in pajamas when she showed up. Looking at my jaw dropping, she said, "लाल पडते आहे तुझी." "You are drooling."

"तू इतकी सुन्दर दिसतेयस मी काय करू?" I retorted. "You are so beautiful. What could I do?"

"हो कळला माला. आवर आता," she said in her usual mocking tone. "Yes, I got it. Now hurry."

And then Mayuri stepped into my neighbor's room to show off her dress. She didn't return until I was ready to leave with her, which took perhaps ten minutes. We then headed to meet Mamta, who had recently returned from the hospital with her baby.

"अरे वाह तुम बिल्कुल गुजराती बहू लग रही हो?" she said. "हमारे साथ रह कर ये तो वैसा भी आधा गुजराती हो गया हैं!" "Wow, you just look like a Gujarati bride. Living with us, he is half Gujarati already."

Mamta's mother did what they did to ward off evil eyes. After some pleasantries, we headed out and joined the celebrations. There was a time when Mamta and Lalita used to be the heart of such festivities, but today it was Mayuri. All eyes were on Mayuri, as she was not only beautifully dressed but also stunningly beautiful in that dress. My lecherous neighbor soon joined and watched us dance. I thought I noticed Mayuri looking at him several times during that dance. As usual, he courted her attention and spoke to her during the breaks. The festivities were in full swing, and the dancing didn't seem to stop. Mayuri told me she had to pee and asked me to buy some cold drinks for her. My mother was home, so I didn't worry about her getting lost or being taken advantage of by my lecherous neighbor.

There was a boyish sort of excitement and nervousness as I dashed to buy the cold drink for her and got back in perhaps 15 minutes. I saw her step out of his room and enter ours when I reached our floor. She seemed normal when I offered her the cold drink bottle. We shared it and headed out to her place. On the way to her home, we spoke about various things. As we approached her home, she changed the topic suddenly and asked, "मी कशी दिसते?" "How do I look?"

"खुपच सुंदर," I replied without hesitating. "अगदी एका गुजराती वधू सारखी." "Amazingly beautiful. Just like a Gujarati bride."

She smiled and said, "मग तू कधी बोलणार होतास?" "And when were you planning to say that?"

"की तुला वाटल शेजारी स्तुती करणारच आहे, मग मी कशाला करू?" she teased. "Or you thought your neighbor would praise me anyway, so why bother?"

"किशोर भाई तुझी स्तुती करतो?" I asked. "Kishore bhai praises you?"

"हो तर," she said. "Of course."

Our conversations had evolved significantly, and now she seemed comfortable talking about his interest in her.

"तुला राग नाही ना येत? तो असा स्त्रियांच्या मागे सतत असतो?" I asked. "You are not getting upset, right? That he is a perpetual lecher."

Even though we had spoken about him a lot, I still felt it was better to tone it down and start from the lower octave. She was amused and said, "नाही तर. त्याचा स्वभावच तसा आहे. आणि तो काय बायकांचा बलात्कार नाही करत" "Of course not. That's his basic nature. And he doesn't rape women."

"आज तो माझ्या कानात फुसफुसला की तू अगदी मला जशी हवी होती तश्या वधू सारखी दिसतेस," she added, giggling. "And he muttered in my ears that you are just like the bride I always wished for."

"तुला पाहिल्यापासून माझ्या मनावर तबाच नाही!" "I can't control myself ever since I have seen you."

I was stunned to hear that we had entered the gate of her building and waited down by the stairs. It was kind of dark and also completely deserted. She tantalizingly added, "बघ ना. ज्यांच्या मनावर ताबा नसावा त्यांच्या मनावर आहे आणि." "How ironic. The ones who need to control are not and the one who aren't"

It was enough encouragement for me. Under the dimly lit staircase of her building, I pulled her in and kissed her. She parted her lips, and we explored our mouths with our tongues. Mayuri's breath was hot, and she told me in no uncertain terms that she was incredibly worked up, and if she had only stayed some more time, my neighbor could have been successful with her. Our slow kiss turned into a passionate one and lasted a good 3 minutes. She, as usual, fondled my bulge, but I still hesitated to grope her.