Affairs to Remember Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"अरे हो, पण तेव्हा मला कुठे माहित होत की असा कामातुर माणूस दिवस रात्र मला झवेल म्हणून? तो नाही तरी घरिच असतो आणि आई सतत आजारी; म्हणजे त्याला मुक्त पणे माझ्या सोबत वेळ घालवता येतील. शिवाय आपला लोखंडी दरवाजा सध्या दुपारी बंद असतो. दुपारी सुद्धा मला निवांत पने दोन-तीन तास झवेल." "Of course, but at that time, I didn't know that you would have a desperate fucker for a neighbor who would not hesitate from mounting me day and night. Although he stays at home all the time and your mother is ill and at home most of the time, this should give me enough freedom to spend the maximum amount of time with him. Our iron door closing our part of the patios gives privacy even in the afternoons, so that he can fuck me during the afternoons."

Mayuri didn't even entertain the idea that it was possible for her to avoid having an affair with or even getting pregnant from him. It was all a foregone conclusion in her mind. Neither did she even think it was important to discuss it as a mature couple and arrive at a decision. None of that seemed to be important to her.

"मयुरी पण लोक काय म्हणतील?" I asked, exasperated with her logic. "Mayuri, what would people say?"

"लोकांचा काय? ते काहीतरी बोलतील. इतक्‍या वर्षात तुझ्‍या चाळित कोणी तरी त्‍याच्‍याशी भांडल का? सगळ्यांच्या बायकोवर त्याचा डोळा आहे. यात काही शंका नाही की तो काहींवर चढला असावा. इतका सारा तो उघडपणे करतो पण काहीच झालं नाही? नाही का?" "Why worry about them? They will surely find something to say. All these years, has anyone fought with him in your chawl? He figuratively undresses them, all of them right in front of their own husbands. There is no doubt he has mounted a few already. He does so many things openly, but no one has the courage to say anything to him."

"Hmm..."

Even though my loins were on fire, Mayuri was very logical and even-keeled. She was definitely worked up, but it didn't seem to affect her.

"अस तर होवू शकत नाही की सगळ्यांना वाटत की तो साधु-संत आहे?" she asked. "You don't think everyone thinks of him as a saint?"

In a chawl, almost everyone knows what is happening with you. The neighbors know even some of your private conversations, as there isn't much space and some eavesdrop on some of the intimate conversations. If one is not careful, then even the sounds of fucking can be heard. I had seen some exhibitionist women who would not wear a bra and expose their breasts by wearing a transparent maxi. It would be so flagrantly visible, yet not even one person would utter a word. In some sense, there was always a do not ask, do not tell policy at play.

"आपण एकत्र राहतो; मोकळया पणे एकमेकांच्या घरी ये-जा करतो. तो कामुक माणूस आणि मी इतकी सुंदर. कोणाला ही पटणार नाही की तो माझ्याकडे कामुक नजरेने बघत नसेल. सर्वांना हेच वाटनार की आज न उद्या तो माझ्यावर चढणार. नाही का? हे सर्व माहित असुन, तुला कोणी काही बोलत नाही? बाबा तू इकडे राहू नकोस? नाही तर तुझ्या बायकोचा शोषण होइल?" "We stay together and freely enter each other's houses. He is a sex-crazed man, and I am so beautiful. No one would think that he has noble intentions. They would think eventually he would mount me. Despite all of this, how come no one ever warns you?"

"म्हणजे तुला हे सर्व माहित होत?" I asked. "So you knew it all?"

"सुंदर मुलींचा नशीबच तस असतो. सगळे चढायला आतुर असतात. आणि त्यात तू खुप साधा आहेस. वाईट वाटून घेवू नकोस पण मला आधी पासून हे कळत होत की तुझ्या बरोबर लग्न झाल्या नंतर सुद्धा माझे काही प्रकरणे होणार म्हणून." "That's the fate of pretty women. All are too eager to mount us. And your simplicity doesn't make it easy. I had always thought that I would have a few affairs even after getting married to you."

"म्हणजे?" I asked, puzzled. "What do you mean?"

"हे बघ. असल्या गोष्टी मुद्दामहून किवा नियोजन मुळे होत नाही. त्या फक्त नैसर्गिकरित्या घडतात. उगाच त्यांचा जास्त विश्लेषण करू नये. पण तरीही एकदा बोललेले बरे; म्हणजे मनात कुठली शंका नको," she said. "Listen. Such things are not preplanned, but they just happen naturally. We shouldn't overanalyze them. But it's better if we spoke about it once so that we don't have any doubts."

"तुला काय वाटते?" she asked. "What do you think?

Mamta had already explained some things, but still, I didn't understand the gravity of the situation.

"मला कळत आहे पण बोलायला हरकत नाही," I said. "I understand, but it doesn't hurt to talk about it."

"आता मी जे काही बोलत आहे ते खरच संवेदनशील आहे," she warned. "What I am about to tell you is rather sensitive."

"माझ्या डॉक्टर मैत्रिणीला ४ मूल होती आणि ती पाचव्यांदा गरोदर होती. मी जेव्हा तुझ्या शेजारीला घेऊन गेली तेव्हा तिने मला हे सर्व सांगितले." "Do you remember my friend, who is a doctor? She had four children already, and she was pregnant with the fifth one. When I took Kishore bhai to see him, she told me everything."

"५ मुल?" "5 kids?"

"आणि ते सुद्धा तिच्या नवऱ्याचे नव्हते," she said. "And those, too, weren't her husbands."

"काय?" "What?"

"तिच्या लग्नाला 10 वर्षा झाली होती. पहिल्या दोन वर्षांत तिला मूलबाळ झाले नाही आणि तिचा वैवाहिक जीवन सुद्धा साधारण होता. तिचा नवरा खुप व्यस्त असायचा अन ती सुद्धा म्हणून जास्त काहिच नाही झाल त्या दोन वर्षात. ती पण डॉक्टर होती त्यामुळे तिला वाईट वाटले नाही. त्यांचा आधीच ठरला होता की मूल उशिरा करायचा अन त्यावेळी ती 26 वर्षा ची होती. पण तिच्या सासूला हे सर्व मान्य नव्हते," she said. "She has been married for 10 years. Nothing much happened in the first 2 years, and her sexual life was rather ordinary. They both were doctors, so their lives were hectic, and they had agreed to have kids later; she was only 26 years old. But her mother-in-law didn't agree."

"मग?" "What then?"

"मग काय? तिने आपल्‍या भाऊजीना पाठवला आणि महिन्याभरातच ती गरोदर झाली." "She sent her brother-in-law to their place, and within a month she became pregnant."

I was stunned to even hear that, but I knew Mayuri was a good friend of her doctor, and I even know her now. It was too scandalous for it to be a lie, and so I knew she was telling the truth.

"ती त्याच्‍यापासून सावध‍ असायची पण तेव्‍हा तिच्‍याकडे पर्याय नव्हता. जस मला दिसत होता किशोर भाई माझ्यावर चढनार, तस तिला ही दिसत होता अन् मग अचानक तो पन्नाशीचा माणूस तिच्यावर, तिच्या बेडरूम मध्ये चढला आणि निवांत पणे तिला झवला. अखा वेळ तिचा नवरा चित्रपट बघत होता; त्याला काहीच कळल नाही," she said. "She would always be careful around him, but she had little choice. The way I could see that Kishore bhai is eager to mount me, she too saw that he wanted to mount her. And then one day, the man in his early fifties mounted her in her own bedroom and leisurely fucked her. Her husband was watching a movie all the while downstairs and had no clue."

"तिने खूप प्रतिकार केला प एकदा तो तिच्‍यावर चढला आणि मग तिला काही सुचल नाही. त्याचा एवढा मोठा लवडा तिच्‍या इवलेस्या पुच्ची मध्‍ये सामवत नव्‍हता आणि ती थरथरू लागली. तिची पुच्ची इतकी ओली झाली की तिला ही कळे नस झाल की काय होत आहे." "She revolted, but once he mounted and pushed his penis inside her, she couldn't control herself. His fat, big dick had a hard time even entering her pussy, and she was practically shivering. Her vagina was inundated with lubricating juices, and she couldn't think of anything else."

"मग काय झाल?" "What happened next?"

"त्या रात्री ती त्याच्याकडून दोनदा चोदली गेली. लवकरच तिच्‍या नवर्याला सुद्धा कळाला पण तो काहीच नाही म्हणाला. मग काय, दर 3-4 महीन्यात तिचा त्याच्‍या बरोबर हनीमून असायचा आणि तिने एकामागून एक 5 मुलांना जन्म दिला." "He mounted her two more times that night. Soon, even her husband learned about their affair, but he said nothing. And ever since then, he would visit every 3--4 months and spend an entire month fucking her day and night. That's how she delivered the five children."

"म्हणजे तिच्‍या नवर्याला सर्व माहित होता?" "So her husband knew everything?"

She smiled. "माझा या विषयावर खूप चिंतन झाला आहे आणि माझ्या त्या डॉक्टर मैत्रिणी बरोबर चर्चा सुद्धा. मला काहीही पटले नव्हते पण हळु हळु सारा काही उलगडायला लागले. म्हणूनच तुला सांगत होते, की असल्या गोष्टी नैसर्गिक आहेत आणि त्यामुळेच ते घडतात." "I have thought about this a lot and have discussed it with her as well. I didn't agree with everything, but as time passed, it all became clear. That's why I was telling you that these things, even though rare, are quite natural and hence happen."

Mayuri and I spent the next hour wrapping up our lunch, but our eyes met often, and she would smile at me. It sometimes appeared as a smile and sometimes as a smirk. The food was done, and she was making buttermilk. As she picked up some cream from the milk with the spoon and tantalizingly let some of it drip onto her tongue, I knew what she was alluding to. She let some of it drip down her chin and then finally mixed it in the buttermilk. I stepped closer to her and, fondling her breast, whispered to her, "तू वेडी झाली आहेस." "You are crazy."

She looked at me sensually. From that angle, I could see the milk leaking down the chin and leaned forward and licked it off her face. She pulled away as I tried to kiss her lips and said, "तू पण वेडा झाला आहेस. तुला सुद्धा हे हव आहे की त्याने माझ्या तिन्ही भोकात भर भरून मलई ओतावी म्हणून." "You too are crazy. You too want him to fill all my three holes with his rich cream."

Mayuri, speaking vulgarly about such things, was becoming a norm. I stood behind and took both her breasts in my hand and gently fondled them, just the way Kishore bhai had done on Holi. We were standing pretty much in the same spot where they both were on that day.

"दाबणार असशील तर नीट तरी दाब," she whispered. "If you are going to squeeze, then do that properly."

Her breath was driving me crazy, and she was doing it purposely, bringing her lips tantalizingly close to mine and whispering to me so that I could inhale her fresh breath.

"का तुझ्या शेजारीला सांगू तुला शिकवायला?" she added, humiliating me further. "Or should I ask your neighbor to teach you how it's done?"

I was always circumspect of such things and only changed gears when I was confident that she was ready, but clearly she longed for his more confident approach than my unsure, or rather meek, approach.

It was enough for me to be aggressive as I tried to maul her breasts the way he was doing, and her response was immediate as she seethed and exhaled into my mouth. She had wrapped me around her pinky finger and was pushing all the right buttons. She was only 5'3" and at 5'9" I easily towered over her, and she really had to look up for me to feel her breath, and she was doing it with the intention of only letting me inhale her breath. I was crazy about it anyway.

"चोल अजुन चोल," she said. "आज त्याच्‍या साठी खरच मला तयार कर." "Squeeze them, please. Make me ready for him today."

Mayuri was wearing her usual dress: a top and a skirt. I mustered courage and pushed my hand inside her top for the first time, and, to my utter surprise, she didn't push it away and let me play with her breasts. She wore a rather flimsy blouse, which was a luxury for those days. I immediately pinched her tiny nipple and played with it for a few moments. Mayuri's moans told me clearly that she liked it. After a few minutes of massaging, she breathlessly whispered, "लग्ना नंतर मी तुला माझ्या दुधाचा‍ आणि त्‍याच्‍या क्रीमच्‍या आहारावर ठेवेन. म्हणजे तुझा सुपाडा आणखी दणकट होइल." "After our wedding, I will keep you on the diet of my breast milk and his cream. So that your penis would become even firmer."

That thought had fucked her mind, and I was amazed at how she was freely talking about it. I was now getting comfortable with that notion, as it was a foregone conclusion in our minds that sexually she belonged to him.

My mother called for us, and it was already lunch time, so we separated. She was bedridden mostly during that period, and the strong medicine dose made her sleep most of the time. We ate our food in the main room that day, and, as usual, Mayuri continued with her antics. She offered some curd to my mother but said, "आई यात मलई नाही. संजयने सगळं संपवलं. आता त्याला क्रीम खूप आवडू लागली आहे."

My mother had no clue what was going on, although I believed her to be a reasonably intelligent woman, and she must have known that no one could escape from the evil clutches of Kishore bhai. Just as I believed it was my fate, perhaps she too made peace with it. Mayuri purposely drank the buttermilk so some of it would drip down the side of her mouth.

After we wrapped up our lunch and my mother took a small stroll outside on the open patio, I said, "तू क्रीम बद्दल का सतत बोलतेस? मला ते आवडत नाही." "Why do you always keep referring to cream? I don't like it."

She smiled and then, rolling her tongue in her mouth in her usual coy manner, asked, "तुला काय नाही आवडत? म्हणजे माझं बोलणं की मलईची चव?" "What do you don't like? Me talking about the cream or the taste of his cream?"

As I rolled my eyes, she whispered to me, "खरे पाहता मला सुद्धा नाही आवडत पण काय करणार? आपले नशीब म्हणायचे." "Truth be told, I too don't like the taste of cream, but such is our fate."

"पुरे आता तुझा," I said, twisting her arm and pulling her braid. "That's enough."

She giggled, and then I saw the dried streak of buttermilk that reminded me of what she was talking about. And I bravely leaned forward and, extending my tongue, licked it. She continued to giggle as I did it, but as I expected, she pulled away as my tongue reached her lips. She was in the mood to tease me that day, it seemed. She fondled my bulge and, turning around, said, "तुझा बाबुरावला सध्या झोप नाही येत? रात्र आणि दिवस एकच विचार असतो बहुदा?" "Your weenie doesn't sleep nowadays, it seems. Day and night, there is only one thought, perhaps."

"काय?" I asked. "What?"

"हेच की तो कधी चढणार माझ्यावर?" she quipped. "When would he mount your wife?"

"तुझा खरच वन ट्रॅक माईंड झाला आहे," I retorted. "You have a one-track mind."

"हो का?" she retorted. "मग तुझा बाबुराव का येवढा धडपडतो आहे?" "Oh, really? Then why is your little weenie excited all the time?"

Our mother stepped in, and we separated hastily. Even though she was ill, she knew we were quite close to each other and perhaps had crossed a few boundaries already. She paid little heed and headed to the toilet, saying, "लवकरच तुमचं लग्न करायला हवं." "We should have you two married soon enough."

In the past, Mayuri would blush, but today she was in a jovial mood and said, "हो आई. संजय सुद्धा तेच म्हणत होता. आज मी त्याच्या साठी मलई काडून ठेवली तेव्हाच त्याला पटल की मी त्याची काळजी घेवू शकते." "Yes mother. Sanjay was also saying the same thing. Today I kept aside some cream for him, and he couldn't believe that I could take care of him."

She looked back at me, gave her a smile, and said, "त्या कार्टयाला दूध कधीच आवडल नाही पण पाज त्याला ते दूध आणि मलई." "He never liked milk. Yes, please continue to feed him the milk and cream."

We both moved to the living room, and I soon pinched her again for mocking me so openly. She laughed as I twisted her arm a little and then made another tongue-in-cheek remark, "त्याच्‍या मुलांना दूध पाजवण् माझा नशीबच आहे. नाही तरी तू त्याच्‍या मुलासारखंच ना?" "It's my fate to breastfeed his children. You too are like his son, right?"

I let go of her hand; her pale white skin showed the abuse it took, which made me wonder how her ass or her cunt would look once she took our neighbor's onslaught. Inspecting her hand and giving me a mean look, she added. "तू जर त्याचा मुलगा असता तर तुझा सुपाडा सुद्धा गाढवा सारखा लांब आणि जाड असता. झवूं घेतला असता तुझ्या कडून पण लग्न नाही केला असता." "If you were truly his son then your penis would be like that of a donkey. I would let you fuck me but most likely wouldn't have married you."

I had never seen his specimen, but I always believed him to be much longer but not as thick. Perhaps it was just mannerisms in how he carried himself, and perhaps it was due to how the women reacted to him. I had seen his general bulge a few times and was confident that he was big. Ever since Navratri, Mayuri has been making things quite clear.

My mother returned and went back to bed promptly while we tidied up and sat down to do our studies. Soon my mother dozed off because of the medicines, and that gave us the freedom again to chat freely. I was getting distracted by her shapely calves and realizing that she covered them with a shawl.

"तुझा सध्या अभ्यासात लक्ष नाही," she quipped. "Nowadays, you aren't paying attention to your studies."

I turned towards her, quickly placed my hand on her breast, and started fondling it. She rested her head back against the wall as I necked her. Clearly, neither of us could focus on our studies, and I knew that instead of pretending to study, it was better to simply not and do what was on our minds. Mayuri's breasts were sizable, almost the size of Lalita's, even though she was quite younger. They were very soft and fit perfectly in my hand. She let me play with them roughly and didn't object, apart from occasionally seething.

"तुला तो खरच आवडतो?" I asked. "Do you really like him?"

She looked at me with sultry eyes and nodded.

"दुखत नाही का?" I asked. "Doesn't it hurt?"

She sensually whispered and I felt her hot breath as she said, "तीच तर खरी मजा आहे. आता पर्यंत 15 एक लोकांनी मला छान पैकी दाबला आहे." "That's the real fun. Until now about 15 people have taken advantage of me by squeezing my breasts."

She smiled, noticing my surprised reaction, and said, "पण खर्या अर्थात आज पर्यंत फक्‍त एकच माणसाने सॉलिड दाबला आहे आणि मला खरच त्याच्‍या बरोबर खुप मजा आली." "Honestly speaking, so far, only one person has truly taken full advantage of the liberty, and I have really enjoyed being with him."

"कोण? किशोर भाई?" "Who? Kishore bhai?"

"नाही. सांगेन तुला नंतर कधी तरी," she said. "No. I will tell you one of these days."

She then elaborated on everything with great detail, and that part is better told from her perspective. The subsequent chapters are her narrative of what happened.

Chapter 8: Mayuri introduces herself

Previous chapters should have given sufficient background on my story, but it is not quite complete. Indeed, it is never complete without the perspective of a woman. It is difficult for some to fathom a young girl from a very pious family to indulge in such illicit affairs, and that too with such elderly men who are not good-looking by any conventional standard.

Even Sanjay never really understood it back then, but then, after all the years, the COVID pandemic happened and everyone had plenty of time on their hands. It was during this pandemic that we finally connected again, and that's when we finally confronted our situations and the lost opportunities. Both of us were happy with our relationships and were fully committed to our partners, and hence we felt we could now freely talk about what transpired in the past and share those thoughts that we were once afraid of without the fear of being judged.

Sanjay opened up and shared that he has been writing cuckold stories with me as the main character. I was surprised but not shocked, as I knew he was a cuckold, and since we had a brief but intense relationship, it's not surprising that he only thinks of me as his wife in these stories. Sanjay is quite good at narrating these stories, especially the psychological aspects that drive one into such illicit relationships. After reading through these, I felt perhaps Sanjay was ready to hear about everything that transpired over 30 years ago. He had already embarked on a story describing his journey, and I felt that after laying the foundation, readers would benefit from my perspective.

So, here it is. Sanjay had written the first two parts and even the chapter above all by himself during COVID time but hadn't published it. Those parts and the above chapter are largely from his own perspective. Of course, he took liberty in graphically describing the things in minute detail and also changed, or rather tweaked, a few things. I understand it has to be made readable for readers of this genre and mask some things so that our identities stay protected. His timelines differed from how things happened, and he also chose not to write about Ranjan in this series. It was his perspective, and I respect that.