African Army Lead Falls in Love

Story Info
Erotica between an african army lead and her indian man.
782 words
4.07
3.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The African female army lead Andrea went inside the ship bunker to meet the enemy Indian male army lead, raj. Andrea was supposed to meet raj in the bunker before the war as they had already fallen in love the day they met at the battlefield. So they had decided that day they would meet each other at the bunker on the pretext of peace talk just before the war to realize what sexual tension was brewing in between them. So raj came to her bunker which was protected by her soldiers and knocked on the door. Andrea's heart was pounding with every second more to wait. As soon as she heard the knock, she opened the door grabbed him by the collar of the shirt,pulled him in the room and closed the door behind her.

She was mesmerized by the handsome sturdy man whom she was about to fight. The lust in her eyes for the man was too much to ignore. She craved for his touch, for his cock.

She could feel her pussy juices dripping down her legs as she walked towards him. He was standing there with a big smile on his face. His eyes were scanning her body from head to toe.

She was wearing a white dress that hugged her curves like a second skin. Her braided hair was tied up and her make-up was done perfectly.

"My queen!" Raj said. "I have been waiting for you."

"Well, I am here now." She replied. She looked at him with a naughty smile.

"So what do you want?" he asked.

"You know very well what I want." She said as she took off her dress revealing her perfect breasts.

The beautiful dark areolas looked mesmerizing on her glistening dark skin. The pointy nipples were erect and hard waiting to be teased and pinched. They were visible through her bra.

"What are you doing? You can't just strip in front of me.",raj murmured.

"I will do whatever I want with you, my king. Your cock is mine tonight." She said as she grabbed his hardening cock through his pants.

"Mmm... yes, it is yours." He replied.

She unzipped his pants and pulled out his thick cock.

"Oh god! It's so big! I can barely fit this in my mouth." She said as she started sucking his cock.

The thick brown cock looked at place in between her big African lips. The saliva, precum and sweat dripping down the shaft is giving off an undeniably masculine musk in the air while her gagging sound fills the cabin.

She bobbed her head back and forth on his cock as he held her braided hair firmly. "That feels so good, my queen." raj moaned.

"Your cock tastes so sweet." She said as she licked his cock clean. She stood up and undid her bra letting her big tits fall free.

"Ooohhhh... your tits are so beautiful." "I want them all over my cock." He said as he reached out and squeezed her tits.

"Yes, please." She moaned. He pushed her on the bed and got between her legs.

He rubbed his cock on her wet pussy lips before inserting it in her.

"Oh yes! Fuck me!" She screamed. He started fucking her slowly at first but then increased the speed.

"Yes, fuck me harder! Make me cum!"

She yelled. He continued pounding her pussy until she came screaming.

"Oh yes, give me more!" He fucked her again until she came again.

"Fuck me harder!" She begged. He picked up the pace and fucked her even faster.

She was screaming in pleasure as he pounded her pussy. The soldiers outside the cabin knew from her moaning and spanking sounds what was going on inside. They could help but touch themselves as they kept their ears on the cabin door. Raj continued pounding her until he came shooting his load deep into her pussy.

"Oh yes! Give me all your cum! Breed me! Make me the mother of your Indian babies" She screamed.

He pulled out and shot another load on her tits. The soldiers opened the cabin door to see a bit. The sight of enemy soldier's white cum on the dark skin boobs of their leader was enough for the soldiers to cum in unison. Andrea licked raj's cock clean.

"Come, let us go and finish our battle." She said while putting on her dress.

Both of them were getting ready to finished the unfinished business now. They knew even if raj died in the war, a little bit of him will grow inside andrea. It was an emotional yet realistic departure. They left the bunker and headed for the battlefield.