African Muslim Bisexuality

Story Info
Ismail seduces both Thalia and Malik.
2.1k words
2.23
2.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Malik Buhari lay in bed next to his wife Khadija, who snored loudly, gently farting in the grip of slumber. Ah, the simple joys of married life. After visiting her parents, Khadija came back with their daughter Amina, and the Buhari family had a happy reunion. Upon her return from her trip, Malik surprised his wife Khadija and daughter Amina with a nice dinner at a Caribbean restaurant, and then they went to a movie together. The Buhari family returned home after their fun outing, and everything was fine. Malik couldn't sleep, though. The forty-something Nigerian Muslim patriarch found himself a bit restless. The events of the past few weeks weighed heavily on his mind, that's for damned sure...

Growing up in the City of Kano, northern Nigeria, Malik Buhari was raised to be a good Muslim. Malik's father Yusuf Buhari was the Imam of the local mosque, and a respected figure in metropolitan Kano. As the son of a Muslim leader, Malik had to walk a fine line. Malik felt attracted to both women and men, but since Nigeria isn't exactly a safe place for gay men and bisexual men to express their true feelings, he repressed that side of himself. Malik ignored the fellas and focused exclusively on the ladies. While attending university, Malik met a tall, curvy and lovely young woman named Khadija Adewale, and they fell in love. Malik proposed to Khadija six months after meeting her, and a grand wedding followed.

Fast forward a few years, and Malik Buhari and his wife Khadija are living in the City of Montreal, Quebec, with their daughter Amina. The couple owns the Africana Super Market, which caters to metropolitan Montreal's fast growing African population. Things were going so well that they were considering opening a second location in another section of town. Life is alright for Malik and his family. Malik loves his wife Khadija and their daughter Amina and would never do anything to endanger them. A lot of bisexual men step out on their wives and mess around with shady men, and it comes back to haunt them. Such men often bring home diseases which infect their wives and destroy their marriages and families. Malik isn't like that...

A few weeks ago, Malik's good friend Thalia Okeke introduced him to her boyfriend Ismail Kader, a tall, handsome young Somali Muslim gentleman whom she met at work. Thalia is one of those tall, fine and curvaceous African Muslim ladies whom Malik would definitely holler at if he weren't married to his beloved Khadija. When Malik met Ismail Kader, the Nigerian Muslim patriarch sensed a kindred spirit in the tall, handsome and masculine Somali stud. Malik wondered if Thalia knew that the man she was sleeping with had secrets of his own. Bisexual men can definitely sense their own kind. Oh well, Thalia and Ismail's affair was none of Malik's business. He had his own stuff to worry about...

A lot of bisexual men from the African Diaspora are always on the prowl, eager to step out on their wives and girlfriends to hook up with other men. Malik Buhari wasn't into cruising, because he didn't want to end up with a stalker or catch a sexually transmitted disease. Men on the prowl for anonymous sex were often irresponsible and careless, and that's how STDs are spread. One look at Ismail Kader and Malik Buhari sensed that not only did he swing both ways, but he was also a sexual adventurer. The kind of man whom Malik Buhari preferred to avoid.

"I stole this fine brother from the Somali ladies," Thalia said as she pressed her body against Ismail, and Ismail grinned and hugged her. Thalia obviously saw her new beau Ismail Kader was some sort of prize. Some women simply cannot resist tall and handsome, masculine men. While holding onto Thalia, Ismail made lots of eye contact with Malik and once more, Malik found himself thinking that Ismail was like him, a man who swings both ways. Malik used to have fun with both ladies and fellas, but he'd been faithful to his wife Khadija throughout their marriage. He loved his wife too much to mess up what they had built together. Still, one look into Ismail's golden brown eyes and Malik found himself feeling a bit tempted...

"You two make a lovely couple, nice to see you, Thalia, and good to meet you, Ismail," Malik said, and he left the pair with a lame excuse. As Malik walked away, he could sense Ismail looking at him. Yeah, this possibly bisexual Somali Muslim stud was a wild one and Malik wanted nothing to do with him. Let Thalia have her fun with Ismail. Malik Buhari is a good husband and father, and being faithful to his wife was paramount to him. A smart doesn't risk someone he doesn't want to lose for someone whom he doesn't want to keep. Always thinking about the consequences of one's actions prevents foolishness, at least some of the time...

"Hey handsome, you're home early," Khadija said to Malik as he came home, following his encounter with Thalia and Ismail. The Nigerian gal had a nice surprise in store for her husband. Malik greeted his wife Khadija with a hug and a kiss. Khadija looked gorgeous in a red bra and matching panties which contrasted sharply against her beautiful dark skin. Malik gazed at his tall, curvaceous, dark-skinned and absolutely sexy wife. Thanking his lucky stars, Malik kissed Khadija and led her to the bed. Khadija's sexy body was exactly what Malik needed to forget about Ismail and Thalia and their bullshit...

"Hmm, you're so beautiful," Malik said to Khadija, as he laid her on the bed, and made love to her. Khadija lay there, a grin on her lovely face as Malik spread her thick dark thighs and began eating her pussy. Malik kissed Khadija's sex and slid his tongue inside her pussy. Khadija sighed happily and played with her nipples. Malik isn't the most energetic man in the world but he does love his wife and always takes care of her sexual needs in the bedroom. Khadija felt a pleasant frisson down below as Malik sucked on her clit and fingered her pussy. This was just what the Nigerian Muslim gal needed after a long day at work...

"Go for it, Habibi," Khadija whispered, and Malik ate her pussy voraciously. Afterwards, he put her on all fours and ate her pussy from behind while fingering her butt hole. Malik worked two fingers into Khadija's butt hole, causing her to moan in pleasure. Malik worked his magic on Khadija until she cried out his name. Afterwards, Malik worked his thick hard cock into Khadija as he took her on all fours. Face down and big ass up, Khadija groaned in pleasure as Malik gripped her wide hips and slammed his dick into her pussy. They fucked like this for half an hour, and then Malik ran out of gas. Khadija had no complaints, as he'd made cum from oral sex, and the sex itself was adequate. Malik isn't a porn star, but he does take care of his wife Khadija's needs. All is well in the Buhari household, or is it?

The next time Malik Buhari went to the mosque, he ran into Ismail Kader, and the grinning Somali stud reintroduced himself. The two men bantered and even prayed together. Afterwards, they exchanged numbers. Ismail assured Malik that he was serious about Thalia and his relationship with her. Malik was serious about his wife Khadija and didn't want to do anything to threaten his household. Ismail and his bullshit would be kept at bay. At least, that's what Malik told himself. That night, as Malik slept next to his wife Khadija, he had a sex dream about Ismail. Hot damn, the obsession had begun...

"Malik, I'm not gay, I enjoy sex with women, at worst, I'm bisexual, and I would never try to mess up your relationship with Khadija, I prefer women, and this is just casual fun for me, no stalking, no weirdness, no bullshit," Ismail assured him. Following his sexual dream about Ismail, Malik met him for coffee at a Tim Horton's near the University of Montreal campus, and they had a chat. Malik looked at Ismail, who looked handsome and masculine, with a regular voice and manly mannerisms. Not the sort of man whose behavior or appearance made you question anything about him. Perhaps this could work...

"Alright, Ismail, if you're a man of your word, we can deal with each other," Malik said firmly, and Ismail smiled. On that same afternoon, Malik went to Ismail's place, and they had some wine, watched TV, ate Chinese food, and explored their hidden passions. African Muslim men who happen to be bisexual don't have it easy, especially if they're attracted to the women in their lives and happen to value them. The trick is finding a man who also swings both ways, practices safe sex, and is discrete. Malik always turned down gay white males and bisexual white males who approached him because in his opinion, white people are too public about sexual matters. African Muslims know the art of discretion.

"You're a beautiful man," Ismail said to Malik, as they lay in bed together. Ismail admired the tall, dark-skinned, slightly chubby Malik and smiled. The Nigerian Muslim fellow was handsome in a normal, wholesome kind of way. Ismail avoided the effeminate males he saw walking around Montreal like the plague. He also avoided the weirdoes with the staring problem whom he saw in malls, buses, bookstores, restaurants, libraries and pretty much everywhere else. Guys who are always in cruising mode will sleep with anybody and tend to carry STDs and they are also prone to becoming stalkers. Ismail doesn't deal with the breed, preferring masculine bisexual African gentlemen like himself who practice the art of discretion. Life is better this way...

"Let's do this," Malik said, and Ismail grinned, knowing that it had been years since Malik did it with another man. Malik tried to be faithful to his wife Khadija, and Ismail likes that about him. A man like Malik isn't going to run his mouth and put Ismail's business all over town. Ismail kissed Malik, and grabbed his long and thick dick. As the Nigerian Muslim man looked on, Ismail stroked his dick and then took him into his mouth. Malik groaned in pleasure as Ismail sucked his dick and fingered his butt hole. After working his magic on Malik, Ismail coaxed a wicked orgasm out of him.

"Here I come," Ismail said as he put on a condom, and sprayed it with lube. Malik was on all fours, and he groaned as Ismail gripped his hips and worked his cock into his butt hole. Ismail sighed happily as he began fucking Malik's ass. Malik had a tight ass, which meant he didn't get fucked too often. Ismail was going to change that. The bisexual Somali Muslim stud showed his Nigerian buddy what he was all about. Malik moaned and then screamed as Ismail's cock filled his butt hole. Malik felt his cock harden as Ismail fucked his ass. It felt so damn good that he moaned, begging for more. The two bisexual African Muslim men fucked and sucked the afternoon away. Good times...

"That was fun, thanks," Malik said to Ismail, and he took a shower before leaving his new pal's place. Ismail wished Malik a safe trip home. After Malik left, Ismail called Thalia, his favorite female freak, and when she came over, he ate her pussy and fucked her real good. The African Muslim woman screamed even louder than Malik had as Ismail's cock filled her holes. Thalia is a three-hole woman, and she happily took Ismail's dick in her mouth, pussy and butt hole. After fucking Thalia real good, Ismail lay in bed next to her, feeling like a million bucks. Sex tends to make a brother feeling a king...

"Hmm, I'm lucky you're in my life," Thalia said to Ismail as she rested her head on his hairy chest, and the bisexual Somali Muslim stud grinned. Ismail gently kissed Thalia's forehead and said nothing. Ismail Kader likes the ladies and the fellas, but he's not looking for anything permanent with anyone. The world is full of gorgeous women and handsome men, and Ismail Kader enjoys seducing them and tempting them into his bed. Seduction is fun, but attachment leads to jealousy which leads to a lot of boring and annoying shit that Ismail prefers to avoid. Casual sex between consenting adults is a beautiful thing and shouldn't be corrupted by the forces of monogamy and jealousy. Ismail Kader is a sexually adaptable, enlightened brother and that's his philosophy in this life...