Bisexual Interracial Pleasures 02

Story Info
Bi black man does Chinese MILF and Afro guy.
1.2k words
2.5
3.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just fuck me," said Doris Zhou, and the curvy, big-bottomed Chinese MILF climbed on top of her lover, straddling the hell out of him. Ibrahim Aden smiled as Doris gripped his long and thick cock and stroked him. She appeared to be marveling at his noble tool. The tall, lanky and dark-skinned Somali Muslim stud was on cloud nine or close to it. Rubbing Ibrahim's cock against her wet, hairy pussy, Doris inserted it into herself. Sighing happily, Doris rested her hands on Ibrahim's shoulders, and began riding the hell out of his hard dick. Let the good times roll...

"Go for it," Ibrahim said as Doris began riding him furiously, her lovely breasts swaying this way and that. In the basement of Doris stories Ottawa-South townhouse, things were most definitely heating up. The horny Chinese gal was making up for lost time. Ibrahim caressed Doris tits with one hand and playfully smacked her big ass with the other. From the moment Ibrahim spotted Doris, one fine day in the Glebe area of Ottawa, he knew that the big-booty Chinese lady would be a good lay. Approaching her and getting her digits turned out to be a smart decision.

"Focus," Doris snapped at Ibrahim, and she grabbed his hand away from her tits. Like a lot of younger men, Ibrahim has a good dick and lots of stamina, but focus is not exactly his strong suit. What else can be expected of a twenty-year-old guy in his second year at Algonquin College? Ibrahim bucked his hips upward, slamming his dick into Doris pussy. Doris let out a happy sigh. Now that's more like it. The fifty-something Chinese gal, originally from the City of Nankin, China, is quite passionate and a lot of her lovers have trouble keeping up with her. Ibrahim seems to be doing okay so far...

"Yes ma'am," Ibrahim said, and he smacked Doris big round ass while ramming his big dick into her pussy. Since ancient times, wise men have wondered whether black dicks fit inside Asian vaginas, and Doris and Ibrahim are more than happy to prove it. Doris shot Ibrahim a look and he held her gaze while continuing to fuck her. Doris is a bossy woman and likes to have her way, even when there's a big dick inside her vagina. Ibrahim is not the type of brother who is easily intimidated, in or out of the bedroom, so he's more than ready for whatever challenges Doris throw his way...

"Fuck me harder," Doris demanded, and she and Ibrahim switched positions. Doris got on all fours, and Ibrahim admired the Chinese MILF's thick round ass. Doris purred like a kitten as Ibrahim bent down and kissed her thick derriere. Ibrahim rubbed his hard dick against Doris big round ass. Without further ado, Ibrahim gripped Doris hips and thrust his dick into her pussy. Doris big booty shook as Ibrahim began fucking her with deep, passionate strokes. Ibrahim is an ass man through and true, and Chinese female booty is something he's never had before. Doris screamed passionately as Ibrahim proceeded to dick her down, good and proper.

"Hmm, that was nice," Doris said to Ibrahim, after riding his hard dick for a while. Doris sighed happily and sat up, taking a moment to compose herself after getting her pussy pounded good and proper by Ibrahim. The tall, dark-skinned Somali Muslim stud was good in the sack but Doris couldn't see a future with him. At the age of fifty four, the happily divorced Doris is sowing her wild oats, albeit a bit later than most people. No shame in the horny, bossy Chinese MILF's game...

"Have a good day," Ibrahim said to Doris before he hit the road. Doris flashed Ibrahim a wan smile as he exited her house. Doris divorced her husband Xi Yan a year ago and ever since then, she has gained a new lease on life. Doris and Xi's adult daughter Meng is studying at Carleton University, and the young Asian Canadian woman is doing alright. Doris has time to pursue her passion for traveling and hooking up with handsome younger men from diverse backgrounds. No shame in the lovely Chinese MILF's game, that's for damned sure.

"Until I need you again," Doris said as she watched Ibrahim from her window. Ibrahim walked across the street and caught the bus leaving the south end of Ottawa. Ibrahim lives in the east end of Ottawa, and is facing a long trip home but he got some pussy from Doris so the trip was worth it. Ibrahim was on the bus when he got a call from his buddy Bartleby Johnson, an African American brother from Michigan whom he met some time ago. Bartleby Johnson is a cool cat who loves sexy mature women as much as Ibrahim does, and they share some other interests as well. Ibrahim decided to go visit his buddy Bartleby at his place in the hamlet of Vanier, Ontario...

"Welcome to my place, my dude," Bartleby said to Ibrahim, and the two young black men embraced, and then went inside. Bartleby handed Ibrahim a beer, and the two pals sat down in the living room to catch up. Bartleby told Ibrahim about his fun times with Taslima Ahmed, the big-booty South Asian Muslim MILF whom he's been fucking. Bartleby didn't tell Ibrahim about Jerome Aristophane, the bisexual Haitian married man whom he's been dealing. Most bisexual men hook up with other bisexual men, and don't get jealous of their wives or girlfriends, but can feel threatened by their male lovers...

"I miss chilling with you, Ibrahim," Bartleby said to his buddy, who grinned. The two pals sat there, drinking and talking about their adventures. Ibrahim complained to Bartleby that although a certain Chinese MILF fucked him real good, she wouldn't suck his dick. Bartleby, being a good friend, volunteered to help Ibrahim with this sad state of the affairs. Unzipping Ibrahim's pants, Bartleby grabbed the bisexual Somali stud's cock and stroked him. Grinning, Bartleby took Ibrahim's cock into his mouth and sucked him off.

"You're the best host," Ibrahim said to Bartleby, as the African American stud sucked him off. Next, Ibrahim grabbed condoms and lube, and handed them to Bartleby. Smiling, Bartleby put Ibrahim on all fours and eased his thick cock into his ass. Do African American dicks fit inside Somali male butt holes? Hmm, wise men have debated this for a long time and Ibrahim and Bartleby proved their theory right. Gripping Ibrahim's hips, Bartleby slammed his cock up his ass and fucked him good. The two young bisexual black men fucked and sucked the afternoon away. Good times, for real.

"Man, I wish people would stop hating on us bisexual black men, imagine the kind of fun we'd have if we could have a four-way with Taslima and Doris," Bartleby said to Ibrahim, who grinned. After some stupendous masculine sex, the two best pals hugged and parted ways. Ibrahim drove home with a big smile on his face. The bisexual Somali stud got to fuck a big-booty mature Chinese woman and a hunky, well-endowed bisexual African American man on the same day. Shoot, it doesn't get any hotter than this, unless Bartleby's four-way idea ever became a reality.