Bisexual Prince of Ethiopia Ch. 01

Story Info
Prince Joseph seduces both Malik and Amira.
1.9k words
2.57
2.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,102 Followers

The sun rose over the City of Dire Dawa, in the heartland of Ethiopia. The summer of 1769 was one of the hottest on record for the nation of Ethiopia, which is quite fitting since it began the Zemene Mesafint, the so-called Era of the Princes. It was a dark period in Ethiopia's long and glorious history. Without one true Emperor to rule the land, Ethiopia descended into chaos as rich men from various noble houses vied for power and influence. The great nation of Ethiopia has never looked as vulnerable as it did in those dark days.

Ethiopia has long been the strongest nation in Africa, and with good reason. Stability has long been a staple of the Ethiopian people. They know who they are and what they want, and demand excellence of themselves and their countrymen. While other African kingdoms and empires such as the Nok Kingdom, the Ashanti Kingdom, the Songhai Empire and the Yoruba Kingdom have come and gone, the Ethiopian Empire has endured for eons. That's why the Era of the Princes caught the Ethiopian people by surprise...

For ages, the people of Ethiopia had been ruled by the Great Solomonic Emperors, the last of which would be the legendary Haile Selassie in the twentieth century. From 1769 to 1855, those great rulers lost considerable power and were basically nothing more than puppets, content to lord over the vast metropolis of Gondar City while avoiding entanglements in the country's affairs. Across Ethiopia, different Princes ruled their little kingdoms, and some were quite cruel to their countrymen. This is the story of one of the lesser known Princes of Ethiopia, a man who put love and honor ahead of power.

The City of Dire Dawa, which lies in Eastern Ethiopia, close to the Somali border, has often played host to important events. It is the stronghold of the House of Tilahun, which has ruled this part of Ethiopia for many centuries. When the Era of the Princes began in Ethiopia, the metropolis of Dire Dawa was to play a crucial role. Difficult times awaited the ruling Tilahun clan, that's for damn sure. When men crave power, there is absolutely nothing they won't do to get it...

On that fateful morning, Prince Joseph Tilahun, the only son of Prince Abraham Tilahun and First Lady Bethlehem got up, left his villa and went for his morning jog. Summer had come to Dire Dawa, adding to the scenic beauty of one of the most overlooked historical sites in all of Ethiopia. The castle in which Prince Abraham, ruler of Dire Dawa, dwelled with his lady and their court, had been constructed in medieval times. When Ethiopians repelled both Arabian invaders and would-be European conquerors, the castle proved to be a formidable stronghold for Ethiopian resistance fighters.

Prince Joseph, a tall, dark-skinned and handsome young Ethiopian man, is as intelligent as any fellow of his rank and class. In the olden days, his father Prince Abraham studied at the University of Timbuktu, and learned about mathematics, science and medicine from the greatest scholars of the African world. The people of Ethiopia have always been a resilient and stoic bunch, but in Africa, few could match the intellect of the Malians, especially those from the fabled City of Timbuktu. Even Arabian scholars bowed before their knowledge and wisdom.

After jogging, Prince Joseph went by the river and took a bath, and while he was there, he ran into his old buddy Prince Malik Adugna. The two young men had known each other for many years. Prince Malik recently got engaged to a tall, curvaceous Habesha beauty named Mona Tilaye. The two of them made quite the cute couple, and many of the young men in Dire Dawa envied Malik because his future wife Mona Tilaye was both beautiful and wealthy. Prince Malik is indeed a fortunate man, but he has certain needs that most people in his culture simply wouldn't understand...

"Hello handsome," Prince Malik said to Prince Joseph as he stood on the river bank, wearing a loincloth and a bright smile. Prince Malik stood six feet tall and was handsome and masculine, with dark skin and a muscular body. At the age of twenty, he was considered one of the best-looking men in all of Ethiopia and young women fawned over him everywhere he went. Prince Malik has slept with lots of women, and has quite the reputation as a ladies man. Unbeknownst to his family, friends and adoring public, Prince Malik is bisexual and while he does love the ladies, he also likes some manly fun from time to time.

"Hmm, I thought you'd forgotten me, you were all over that big-booty fiancée of yours last time I saw you," Prince Joseph said, smiling as Prince Malik joined him in the water. The two young Ethiopian men kissed passionately, and embraced. In the cool water, away from unwanted stares, they enjoyed each other's company. Like Prince Malik, Prince Joseph loves the ladies and has had sex with women of all hues and body types, as befitting a wealthy and handsome young men of his wealth and rank. Still, Prince Joseph is also bisexual, and that's something best kept to oneself in Ethiopian society...

"I love a big-booty woman but I did miss your butt," Prince Malik told Prince Joseph, and then they kissed. They got out of the water, and made love on the soft grass. Prince Malik marveled at Prince Joseph's tall, lean and athletic, dark-skinned body. Once more they kissed, and caressed each other. Prince Joseph lay on the soft grass as Prince Malik stroked his member and then took him into his mouth. The handsome Ethiopian Prince sighed happily as his lover sucked his dick. Let the good times roll...

"Hmm, I see you haven't forgotten me," Prince Joseph sighed as Prince Malik massaged his balls while fellating him. Soon, Prince Malik had Prince Joseph's dick hard as a rock. Prince Joseph grinned as his lover got on all fours and looked at him expectantly. Prince Joseph came up behind Prince Malik and caressed his ass before sliding his cock into his butt. Prince Malik groaned as Prince Joseph gripped his hips and began fucking him with deep, passionate strokes. Thusly, the two handsome and masculine, secretly bisexual Ethiopian Princes consumed their masculine passions, fucking like there was no tomorrow...

"Give it to me," Prince Malik groaned, stroking his big dark dick as Prince Joseph rammed his dick up his ass. When it comes to beautiful butts, Prince Joseph loves them all and doesn't care if the butt in question belongs to a female or a man. Prince Joseph smacked Prince Malik's ass as he fucked him, and the other man moaned deeply, loving the feel of a hard African dick up his ass. Prince Joseph drilled Prince Malik's ass until the other man tapped out. Prince Joseph has the magic dick, but Prince Malik had enough...

"I can't imagine my life without you in it," Prince Malik said to Prince Joseph, who grinned and nodded. After some stupendous sex, the two of them went back into the river to cleanse themselves, put their clothes back on and walked back to the City of Dire Dawa. Prince Malik and his family lived in a vast estate some three miles from Prince Joseph's dwelling. The two best friends shared a manly hug before parting ways. They couldn't wait until the next time they saw each other again...

Prince Joseph returned to his family estate, and since his parents had gone to Gondar City on business, he had the place to himself. The young Ethiopian Prince went to the family library, to read some new books which his father ordered from the Library of Timbuktu. It had taken the books months to get from the Malian Empire to the Kingdom of Ethiopia, but it turned out to have been worth it. Prince Joseph is fluent in Amharic, but he also speaks Arabic and can read Latin, the archaic language of the Christian church. Novellas in Latin were his favorite...

While Prince Joseph sat on a couch and read, someone observed him intently. The young man looked up and saw a tall, pleasantly plump, dark-skinned woman approaching him. The woman in question happened to be Amira Ayalew, a wealthy female merchant who was a close friend of Lady Bethlehem, Prince Joseph's mother. Prince Joseph smiled at Amira, who grinned and went to him. They kissed passionately, and shared a deep, longing-filled embrace. Even though Amira Ayalew, a widow, is forty five years old and Prince Joseph is only twenty, they've been carrying on a torrid affair...

"I've missed you handsome," Amira told Prince Joseph when they came up for air. Prince Joseph grinned and caressed Amira's ass. The sexy mature Ethiopian lady had a nice plump ass, even bigger than that of Prince Malik, and Prince Joseph wanted some of that. Taking Amira's hand, Prince Joseph led her to his father's study, and showed her a thing or two about Ethiopian masculinity. Amira loosed her robe, revealing her curvaceous body. Prince Joseph admired her big tits, curvy body and thick thighs, nodding in appreciation...

"I missed you too, Amira, let me show you how much," Prince Joseph said as he spread her thick thighs and inhaled her womanly scent. Amira grinned as her lover buried his face between her legs and began eating her pussy. Prince Joseph sucked on Amira's clit and fingered her. The freaky mature Ethiopian woman let out a happy moan as her lover pleasured her. Prince Joseph definitely knew his way around a vagina and Amira couldn't get enough of his magic touch. Little did Amira know that Prince Joseph was just getting started...

"Hmm, what are you doing to me?" Amira giggled as Prince Joseph put her on all fours and spread her thick ass cheeks wide open. Prince Joseph began licking Amira's pussy from behind while fingering her butt hole. After giving Amira's pussy a tongue bath, Prince Joseph rubbed his hard dick against her big round butt. Amira grinned and pressed her ass against Prince Joseph's groin. With a swift thrust, the Ethiopian Prince buried his dick inside his favorite lady. That's when the fun really began...

"Give me that ass," Prince Joseph groaned, and he gripped Amira's hips and smacked her ass as he fucked her even harder than he banged Prince Malik by the river earlier. Prince Joseph is a conqueror by nature, and whether he deals with a woman or a man, he likes to dominate them and make them yield to him. Amira screamed like a banshee, loving the feel of Prince Joseph's thick dick inside of her. They fucked over every inch of the study, and then some. After all was said and done, the two lovers sprawled over the library's cool floor, exhausted but happy...

"Hmm, if I had my way, I'd claim you as my husband," Amira told Prince Joseph, and she kissed him before putting her clothes back on and departing. Prince Joseph sighed happily, feeling giddy with excitement after bedding such a beautiful, formidable woman. The Ethiopian Prince just fucked his mother's best female friend in his father's study, after banging his favorite male friend by the river. Prince Joseph is a tall, handsome and smart, decidedly unique individual who can do anything he wishes, in and out of bed. The Prince of House Tilahun stands tall and fearless. As the Era of the Princes begins in Ethiopia, Prince Joseph shall need his formidable fortitude, but that's a story for another time...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,102 Followers