All Comments on 'African Studies 101'

by NightPorter

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Super!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lol. Am sure Brandon n his peeps will pay for editor from our pockets. Lol. Crazytown USA.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it. Please write many more nasty chapters about this beautiful blonde airhead getting "INTEGRATED" and paying reparations!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Racist bullshit, complete with the mythological BBC stupidity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really? Black power? A Black man turns a white woman to a black cock loving whore. Of course why didn't I think of that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Okay, just yikes. I don’t why for these kinds of people they can’t just go with the usual exploitative stuff, they have to legit sexualize and mock even our basic struggle for survival. Do they think it’s not racist if it’s masochistic? It’s just so incredibly frustrating that this stuff just infects sexual spaces like a land mine for us to come across, that we’re basically not human enough to be spared this kind of thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Will there be sequels? I hope so

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just amazing. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sara and Emily will clink as Sara is left totally pissed off at Emily's insolent behavior on front of the other submissive girls. To resolve this issue, Sara will invite Emily to visit her office and what a surprise Sara will have for Emily to cut the power struggle by having a black woman visiting her to plan for clothing changes for submissive white women from Sara's class.

When Emily visits, she sees her power rapidly finishing as the black woman and dominatrix asks Emily to stand up and start stripping off her clothes. Emily refuses and gets bitch slapped across the face by the black woman and Sarah moves to quickly unbutton her blouse, unhook her bra and pull everything downward to show Emily's sensual cleavage including her luscious breasts. The black woman starts massaging her engorged nipples to keep the bitch quiet and afraid of being slapped across face as Sara quickly pulls down pants and panties before slapping Emily's ass to get her to move away from pile of clothing. Conversation made about thick bush Emily has as Sara gives the black woman shaving cream and razor blade to do the honors on Emily's thick bush.

Emily told to stand still with hands on top of hair as her black mistress starts cutting excess bush and shaving Bush bald on her pussy. The party goes to the black woman's dress shop near the college by car with naked Emily riding in trunk

One of the black women in the shop starts clipping Emily's long hair into a sweet and short haircut which cuts decades from Emily's age of 65 years old as she forgets on the chair until bitch slapped. Her hair dyed brown from gray to accentuate her youth along with her voluptuous body.

To keep it low key, Sara asked Emily to move in with her in apartment and calls a black woman serving as an attorney to give Sara power of attorney over Emily and her assets including a condo. Emily says no too many times and the black dominatrix starts twisting her tits to get her to agree to everything including selling her condo, stocks etc to fund college tuitions of underprivileged black students. Emily moves in with Sara who hires a dominant black woman to keep Emily working all day long cleaning the house while fearing for her tits being twisted painfully if misbehaving.

And Emily is visited by the other white women from the class Sara teaches which leaves them stunned how she was turned from a strong, aggressive woman to a weak, fearful totally submissive to her mistresses.

8796Porno8796Pornoover 2 years ago
Super ...

I liked it very much. Thank you.

deerhunter00deerhunter00over 2 years ago

Hope next part comes soon!

timrivtimrivover 2 years ago

Racist garbage. 0 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great buildup to start the story. I really liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

ETA on next part?

NightPorterNightPorterover 2 years agoAuthor

Part 2 is pending approval now. Should just be a few days.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love this story, please keep it up in 102

EarthlyoneEarthlyoneover 2 years ago

"This is a black cock." Jill said. "Not to be confused with the smaller white dick or penis. Notice the increased length and girth. Look at the sizable balls for delivering potent black sperm."

Lol, ok.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome! Please continue.

ShinyMagpieShinyMagpieover 2 years ago

Fantastic story, one of the best I have ever read and I've read many. Love the clever way you are using real world concepts to change the white girl's mindset. Please keep this story going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, good start to Ashley's rise to a black cock dominated society. I would probably not started with such an intense 2 hour video getting into gangbangs and such. There are subliminal messages being used in the film to reinforce the desires to let blacks dominate white women. Subsequent videos could be used to show increasingly domination of the white girls. Options in future would be black girls beating the white girls (and maybe some white guys) as well as complete beatings by black masters as was done during the slavery periods noted.

GcoachGGcoachGover 2 years ago

I can’t find Return to Ebonwood” on this site. Was gonna give it a read before this one. I little help please?? All the “Fatima” members don’t have any stories written??

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hopefully the subsequent installments feature the other individual women as well as Ashley, including Kim, Rebecca and Emily. The story launches a broad platform. You could introduce other students. There are a lot of branches to the story from here.

usernamenotworthyusernamenotworthyover 2 years ago

Great story, leaves you wanting more.

karl4sexkarl4sexover 2 years ago

Thank you for a lovely hot story. Keep up the good works. Looking forward to upcoming chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

great writing style, great story. I hope you keep going

Monika_cdMonika_cdover 2 years ago

Loved the plotting, the satire and the eroticism. Would love to have a conversation you with about writing erotic fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love ist, greetings From Germany

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love the mention of "Gangbangs and anal" near the end. I hope that's a tease of what's to come..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

racism meets BBC mythology. Sigh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OMG! My wife and I loved reading this story, it was so much fun, so progressive and empowering (her words) and we felt it was very sexy, provocative and also poignant at the same time. She's even commented about wearing her bras less often too, as a personal challenge and test. I think they should establish this educational program in all schools everywhere.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I read Literotica for eroticism. NOT FOR RACISM. I live in South America where there is little rascism except against Indian tribes. This smells of black attitudes in the US. Pretty disgusting and definitely NOT erotic.

Brodie_56Brodie_56almost 2 years ago

I am wondering who this story is written for

chloelovesfurchloelovesfurover 1 year ago

A well written story, i skipped a fair amount as it was a little 'wordy' for me, but i'm looking forward to reading the rest of the trilogy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Best series on Literotica IR after StormbringerZ

DreamsToRealityDreamsToReality12 months ago

The use of race theory as justification for your narrative is both impressive and hilarious as shit! Clearly somebody has been doing their reading. This is far better written than it has any right to be, and I deeply appreciate that. Bravo

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNightPorter@NightPorter
Welcome I'm just a boring guy writing some weird fantasy stories as a safe and anonymous outlet for my weirder kinks. Many of my stories are tongue in cheek, bordering on parody and shouldn't be taken too seriously by anyone. All of my characters are over 18. I do not endor...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES