All Comments on 'African Studies 101 Pt. 05'

by NightPorter

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Super!!! Ich habe es bemerkt das sie die Geschichte abschweift und sich anlehnt an Anderen Geschichten. Die Geschichten von FatimaX sind auch Super, aber es fehlt oft ein Ende!!!

Die von Strombringer sind auch Super zu lesen, kann sie beide nur entfehlen!!!!

Einen schönen Gruß von mir und weiter so!!!

Der Raeber Hotzenplotz

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Definitely make q story from the other girls perspective, especially Kim

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

well written, please start book 2 soon if possible - thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Frickin fantastic dude, I completely lost at the DP/anal part, so hot. So glad you included that :)

So what's the plan next, didn't you say you were taking a break from Ashley and doing a prequel or something?

NightPorterNightPorterabout 2 years agoAuthor

A prequel will be next. It will take place at the end of the civil war and provide some necessary world building before we jump back to the present. No deadlines but I am working on it.

poly_cuckoldpoly_cuckoldabout 2 years ago

Absolutely incredible! I'd be happy to help edit if you need. Can send a resume if you want to see my professional writing experience

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Josh needs to be cucked

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story, good to have you return ! Looking forward to book 2.

I wonder what would happen if josh got a link to that website!

karl4sexkarl4sexabout 2 years ago

Great story and I absolutely love every episode

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

There are so many layers of racist insanity here. I honestly don’t get how white guys build up this whole mess of crazy nonsense about black men.

NightPorterNightPorterabout 2 years agoAuthor

@poly_cuckold Send me an email through the contact button on my profile.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story with an approval conclusion! Ashley got double As from Sara and the Black calculus Professor. Yet she still needed to plot revenge against the bitchy TA who humiliated her with such coldness for an one off F. After discussing this with Sara who wholeheartedly agreed with her on disciplining the heartless TA by passing this over to the Professor who agreed wholeheartedly with Sara!

At meeting Ashley wore her naked sexy clothing to humiliate the well dressed

conservative TA by grabbing Justine by the hair and initiating her first lesbian kiss upon her closing mouth until Sarah pulled down her blue dress and granny panties at the same time before pushing her across the Professor's legs for an ass reddening spanking until Ashley orders her to remove jacket, blouse and bra and makes her start sucking the Professor's huge BBC. Justine is put hard to work sating two horny women and as well as getting fucked by the Professor wanting to impregnate her Justine is ordered to attend Sarah's class with Ashley as her mentor converting her into a bisexual woman serving both black men and black women! Justine changes her major from Calculus to Black Studies and gets impregnated!

Ashley takes Mom to a black owned shop where Mom is pushed into a dressing room where she is made to disrobe her conservative attire by the black ladies as Ashley takes charge of disciplining the shamed Mom for her racism towards blacks while she makes amends by buying and agreeing to wear a new wardrobe designed to make her more apologetic towards the downtrodden including attending Sarah's class where she will make fast friends with submissive Emily

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I can't wait for Josh, he's going to be the cutest lil cucky <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Any updates on how the work on next chapter is going?

NightPorterNightPorterabout 2 years agoAuthor

@Anonymous Book 1 of African Studies is done. Book 2 will directly continue the story of Ashley and will be written at a later date but not anytime soon. Currently working on a prequel that takes place at the end of the civil war which is coming along nicely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

When will be prequel release?

NightPorterNightPorteralmost 2 years agoAuthor

@Anonymous I never give out deadlines. I'll just end up breaking them. But I am working on it, 15k words deep and moving right along.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thanks for these updates, seems like a lot of people are eagerly awaiting for the next entry of this story. Will the prequel be multi-chapter like book 1 or a single submission?

NightPorterNightPorteralmost 2 years agoAuthor

@Anonymous More than likely it's going to be 3 parts. I have the story outlined as 3 parts at the moment. But there's always the possibility that it becomes 4 parts. African Studies was originally 4 parts before becoming 5 ultimately.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fantastic!! One of the best IR stories I've ever read and I've read many. I love how you incorporate real life ideologies & how the girls change over time, as opposed to being into black guys immediately- both qualities give your story of level of plausibility, realism & erotic titillation that most IR stories don't seem to have. What's titillating about a woman who's immediately on board with cheating on her boyfriend or having sex with someone? I mean, I didn't even need the magical elements, although that obviously made Ashley's changes even more explained. If you ever follow up with a part 2, I hope Josh has even more trouble adjusting to Ashley's changes, but somehow starts to come around to enjoying being a cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Any news?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Having a black baby is the ultimate reparation! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hey, what happened? It's been a long time since last news. How is the work going?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When book 2?

Great story, great writing

NightPorterNightPorterover 1 year agoAuthor

I am writing, just slowly. I'm never going to be that author that posts every month. It takes me a long time to write a story in my spare time. I currently have enough of the prequel written for a chapter 1 but I'm going to hold off until it's done. Something I learned from my long stalled Erotic Horror series, is to only post when I'm done with a book and never stop writing.

I can't do serials. I'm learned that the hard way. After I hit publish on a chapter, that chapter is set in stone and I can't change it. Believe me, it really messes me up when trying to write later chapters if I can't go back and change something as the story evolves in my head.

So here's where we're at. The prequel is going to be long. Longer than I originally thought. I've got 24k written and it's probably only half done. The problem is, I felt writers block creeping in about a month ago with the prequel and I knew if I stopped writing entirely, that I would most likely stop for a long time (my last hiatus was 3 years long). So I switched to a side project that's a little shorter in scale. That will most likely come out first. Hopefully soon.

I will give you a couple of hints to the prequel in the mean time. It's called, "An Antebellum Nightmare." It takes place at the end of the U.S. Civil War in rural Georgia. It's heavy on the Voodoo themes and the main character is the last head of a southern plantation. She suddenly finds herself surrounded by a bunch of freed slaves and a very vengeful voodoo priestess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What genre will the side project be?

NightPorterNightPorterover 1 year agoAuthor

@Anonymous

Interracial. I'm really enjoying the genre and will probably stick with it for a while.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Keep going, your writing style is great

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This series is fantastic. Probably my favorite ongoing story on literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ashley will dump Josh for Winston and take him to meet her racist Mom dripping with sarcasm which becomes Sarah's project to bring down a few pegs. Ashley will take her shopping at a black owned dress shop where she will buy hundreds of dollars worth of African American dresses showing her fat cleavage. Ashley signs Mom for the same class she took. Eventually, Winston will impregnate Ashley and marry her in a black church with only her Mom present dressed sexually in African made dress.

Emily will cuck her husband and kick him out of their house after showing a black baby bump!

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What I’d have happen next is now she knows all her holes belong to black men, Ashley returns to Beta Beta Cappa House from the photoshoot, and give the guys there the attention she realises they now all deserve. She has her first gangbang with at least 4 guys, and gets completely and utterly filled up.

Then have Josh pay a visit, and Ashley has to stop her black encounters and have boring regular missionary sex with her boyfriend’s little white one. It’s not too long before she gets incredibly restless, until Tyrell pays a visit while Josh is briefly out, and Ashley can’t resist when he whips out his BBC and she goes straight to town on it. Of course Josh comes back and catches them, discovering his girlfriends little secret. Mad at first, he soon realises he kinda liked seeing with a big black guy…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Me patiently refreshing for an update.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Are you still writing? Excited for what you do next!

Hgvdriver2Hgvdriver2about 1 year ago

Superbly written and oh so hot

lancelot_68lancelot_68about 1 year ago

Let us know when your talent give us more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Amazing end to my favorite series on Literotica. I wish I was Ashley. The end, where she’s just laying on the bed listening to her phone notify her of all the black guys who want to be with her….god yes!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

From the comments I'm glad it's not just me who checks back on this for any updates. Been almost a year now since this last story was put out. Any updates as to where you're up to and how it's going?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Would have been nice if her boyfriend was a bigger part of the story, felt he disappeared as a character. Overall great story though. Are you still writing ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

We have a teacher shortage as nobody wants to teach in a black run school. Sarah's friend, a black woman takes her to a black run high school and she meets the black principal who is encouraged to hear of Sarah's bringing clueless white women to teach black boys and girls.

The covenants are tightly drawn to require white women to dress in see through black women dresses and to make a strong effort to teach the black students, even though with pulling up white noses. The black teachers given carte blanche to whip their insolent white asses as they are left begging for mercy until they are forced to apologize profusely for racism.

College grades start sliding as they spend more time educating black children by giving them the best teaching in their lives while letting the students get to know them well.

Spring vacation comes and they cancel trips to Mexico and spend the week getting caught up in their studies with Sarah berating them on.

The black teachers relax while putting the white girls hard at work teaching the kids and burning them out.

Changes come as some white women change their majors from law school and the elusive MBA to teach inner school kids for pennies and a crushing debt burden.

Sarah pulls Ashley from the burnout path to an assistant principal's job where she will burnout racist white bitches by increasing their workloads.

bill65williamsbill65williamsabout 1 year ago

her Next Class needs to be

Womans Studies 102...

Nudge nudge Wink Wink

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Here's hoping you're still writing. This was one of the best.

abermainabermain12 months ago

What a great author can't remember a story with so much detail

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This is one of the best stories I hope there will be a next class!

erosdonerosdon11 months ago

Please write more

DreamsToRealityDreamsToReality11 months ago

Did not feel like enough of an escalation for a finale, but the story as a whole is appreciated. I hope to read more from you.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Here's hoping the other story (Falling Snow) will get completed too.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Probably not but may as well ask- any updates?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNightPorter@NightPorter
Welcome I'm just a boring guy writing some weird fantasy stories as a safe and anonymous outlet for my weirder kinks. Many of my stories are tongue in cheek, bordering on parody and shouldn't be taken too seriously by anyone. All of my characters are over 18. I do not endor...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES