Afro-Brazilian Super Goddess

Story Info
Isabella fucks bi Haitian stud Alain and Sabrina.
1.5k words
1.75
2.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

The heroine of this story, Isabella Flores is a six-foot-tall, curvaceous, brown-skinned and big-bottomed lady of Afro-Brazilian descent. This is a tale of redemption and fresh starts. Presently, Isabella is living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. After working in the adult film industry for sixteen years, Isabella Flores has retired. Nowadays, Isabella Flores owns two hair salons, a laundromat and a fast food restaurant, and she is doing good for herself. A lot of people think that transgender women, especially former porn stars, cannot find success and happiness on their own terms. Obviously, such people never met transgender diva Isabella Flores, the former queen of transgender porn. This world won't know what hit it...

After retiring with a nest egg of eight hundred thousand dollars U.S. Isabella Flores moved to the Ontario region of Canada for a fresh start. The City of Toronto appealed to Isabella but it was too loud and too crowded. Isabella came to the City of Ottawa because it offered the best of big city and small town. With a population of only a million, Ottawa was manageable. Taking time to explore the Canadian business world and discover the inner workings of Ottawa, Isabella started some new businesses with some investors and life has been great ever since. Being a business owner can be hectic but the rewards are great.

While shopping for some furniture at a Caribbean store, Isabella was approached by a Black couple. From the way both the Black guy and the Black lady looked at her, Isabella knew they recognized her from her previous work. A lot of Black men who lead straight lives like transgender porn and there is nothing wrong with that. Isabella was intrigued when the Black couple expressed an interest in going to bed with her. Typically, Black guys want to fuck Isabella but they're usually terrified of having their Black wife or Black girlfriend find out. Black women are notoriously opposed to Black male bisexuality. This Black couple was different. Both the guy and the lady wanted to fuck Isabella. How cool is that?

"I don't normally fuck fans but you two are too cute," Isabella said as she dined with Alain Duchene and his girlfriend Sabrina Deschamps. The Haitian couple smiled at the curvy, sexy former porn star. As the owner of Isabella's Place, Isabella got the nicest table around, and her guests were most thankful. Isabella took it all in stride. One look at Alain and Isabella knew that the big and tall, dark-skinned young Haitian man was bisexual. As for Alain's girlfriend Sabrina, the curvy, brown-skinned Haitian gal was a freak, and that's okay too. Isabella is totally bisexual and fucks whomever she pleases. Life is better this way.

"I've seen all your movies, Isabella Does Black Couples is my favorite," Alain said, after exchanging a look with his girlfriend Sabrina. Isabella looked at the couple and grinned. The porn flick Isabella Does Couples, shot in the Manaus region of Brazil, was one of her best works. In that movie, Isabella did threesomes with Black male/Black female couples, and she got to fuck both the ladies and the fellas. A lot of Black men, both straight and bisexual, love watching transgender porn and some of them can't get enough of Isabella. Nothing wrong with that at all.

"I liked watching you fuck hot Black women as well as Black men," Sabrina said, and Isabella winked at the curvy young Haitian woman. In her time as a porn star, Isabella has fucked a lot of women. A lot of transgender porn stars do scenes only with men but Isabella is totally bisexual. The Afro-Brazilian diva likes to slide her thick cock into vaginas as well as butt holes. Sipping her Pepsi, Isabella smiled at Alain and Sabrina. The couple smiled back at their lovely hostess, and continued to banter. A little while later, the three of them left the restaurant together. Isabella's townhouse was quite close by...

"I play with both girls and guys but I am a top," Isabella said to Alain and Sabrina, and the Haitian couple nodded in agreement. The three of them undressed, then got into bed together. Alain smiled as he admired Isabella's curvy, sexy body. With her big tits and big round ass, Isabella reminded Alain of the Latin actress in that old movie Boat Trip. Alain smiled as Isabella stroked her big brown cock. The Afro-Brazilian diva's big cock was legendary and has been inside the holes of many women and many men. How cool is that?

"Let's do this," Sabrina said, and the curvaceous Haitian gal approached Isabella with a grin on her lovely face. Isabella admired Sabrina's curvy body, big tits, wide hips, thick thighs and big round ass. The Haitian mama was hot as Hell and Isabella really wanted some of that. Some transgender gals enjoy fucking cisgender women and there is nothing wrong with that. Sexual fluidity and bisexuality help make the multiverse a better place. Alain stroked his long and thick, uncircumcised dick while looking at Isabella and Sabrina. The bisexual Haitian stud couldn't believe his luck. He was in bed with a hot cisgender Haitian woman and a sexy transgender Afro-Brazilian diva. It doesn't get any hotter than this, for real!

"Hot damn, this is going to be hot," Alain said, and he kissed Sabrina, then fondled her tits. Sabrina grabbed Alain's dick and stroked him as he sucked on her tits, and she also took Isabella's cock. Isabella smiled as Sabrina stroked her cock. The Haitian gal pumped her hand up and down Isabella's cock. As Alain and Isabella looked on, Sabrina got on her knees and began sucking their dicks. Sabrina is the kind of freaky Haitian gal who can suck two big dicks at the same time. If there were more Black women like Sabrina out there, the world would be a better place...

"Fuck me," Sabrina said to Isabella and Alain after sucking the hell out of their hard dicks. The bisexual Black man and the Afro-Brazilian transgender diva exchanged a look and a smile. Isabella lay flat on the bed and Sabrina got on top of her. Sabrina bent down to kiss Isabella and fondled her big tits. Isabella rolled a condom on her cock and rubbed it against Sabrina's crotch. Meanwhile, Alain put on a condom and came up behind Sabrina. Admiring his Haitian girlfriend's big booty, Alain spread Sabrina's cheeks and lubricated her. Without further ado, Alain pushed his dick inside Sabrina's butt hole.

"Ride me," Isabella said, and she thrust her cock into Sabrina's pussy while Alain filled Sabrina's butt hole with his dick. Sabrina moaned deeply as she got filled at both ends. A lot of Black ladies cannot handle double penetration but Sabrina is a real rough rider. The Haitian gal cried out in pleasure while riding the two dicks filling her holes. Isabella grasped Sabrina's tits and squeezed them while fucking her. Meanwhile, Alain fucked Sabrina's ass like there was no tomorrow. The bisexual Haitian stud loved the feel of his girlfriend's warm, tight butt hole around his dick. Let the good times flow, for real...

After riding both dicks for a while, Sabrina tapped out. Isabella and Alain pulled their cocks out of Sabrina's pussy and asshole. Sabrina sighed happily, then lay on the bed, trying to recuperate. Meanwhile, Alain and Isabella got their freak on. Sabrina watched as Alain got on his knees and began sucking Isabella's cock once she took off the used condom. Isabella winked at Sabrina while getting her big brown cock sucked by Alain. Isabella the sexy transgender diva from Brazil likes to fuck Black men in front of Black women. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that...

"Oh yeah," Alain said, and after polishing Isabella's cock with his mouth and tongue, he got on all fours. Isabella put on another condom and lubricated Alain's ass. As Sabrina watched, Isabella gripped Alain's hips and pushed her cock into his ass. The bisexual Haitian stud groaned as the sexy Afro-Brazilian transgender gal began fucking him in the ass. Sabrina fingered her pussy and rubbed her nipples while watching Isabella fuck Alain. Some Black women like watching Black transwomen fuck Black men, and Sabrina is one of them. Alain's screams filled the air as Isabella fucked him, and his screams were sweet music to Sabrina's ears...

"We should make this a regular event," Sabrina said to Alain and Isabella as they emerged from the showers. Isabella looked at the Black couple and smiled. Alain and Sabrina had a good thing going. Nice to see a bisexual Black man whose Black girlfriend accepts him. If more Black women accepted bisexual Black men and joined them for steamy threesomes instead of being closed-minded and intolerant, the Black community would be a lot happier. A Black man can be masculine and strong while loving both pussy and dick. It does happen. After thanking Alain and Sabrina for a wonderful time, Isabella sent them on their way. The Afro-Brazilian diva put some clothes on, then curled up on the couch to watch her soap operas. Just another day in the City of Ottawa.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers