Meeting After Death Ch. 01

Story Info
An innocent Angel gets dragged to Hell by her former lover.
1.9k words
3.57
1.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fantasy inspired by a real life cosplayer and friend of mine. Enjoy.

---

The Plain of Nothingness went on what felt like infinity in all directions. It was a special place where residents of both Heaven and Hell could meet for various reasons.

I felt the cool mist that covered the ground around my ankles and at some places even up to my knees as a I walked slowly, looking around, waiting for my Angel to appear.

After my Earthly death, being the terrible sinner I was, I had been immediately cast into hell, while she, being a sinner as well, was forgiven and became an Angel due to her good heart and positive selfless acts that outweighed her sins on Earth. She always was a little Angel, but now she had become a literal Angel as well.

Having been a real life sadist, I had been given the task of tormenting souls, which I happily committed to and being just as competitive as in my Earthly life, I had quickly risen over thousands of years to be a Ruler of a section of Hell.

My skin was completely red, having become a literal Demon, and perpetually covered in the blood of my victims I had tormented. The one positive things in Hell was that I no longer had to work out to keep my body in shape, my muscles always large and chiseled. Two large horns protruded from my bald head forward and curved slightly to the sides and upwards. I had dutifully and with glee tormented millions of souls and now I was to have my reward.

I walked slowly further, with no one in sight, nothing but white mist covering the ground and a pure white horizon in the distance and warm, yellow-white Godly light coming down from the Heavens and illuminating the plain I was walking on.

Finally a smol and elegant silhouette of a being appeared several yards in front of me, quickly coming out of the mist and fully into view.

It was my Little Angel.

Having been angelically beautiful even in her Earthly form, she looked almost exactly the same as she did when she was 25 years old back in her Earthly body, with blue, radiant eyes and a heart-warming smile that always melted my heart.

She had a radiant aura above her head that seemed to illuminate even her golden blonde hair and a set of rather large, for her petite frame at least, wings coming out of her back, all covered in pure white feathers.

Her petite smol body with perky breasts was covered in nothing more than a stunning dress made out of nothing but overlapping pure white feathers, forming a dress with no straps over her shoulders, covering her from the top of her tits to just past her ass and intimate parts, covering all of that up.

She had the biggest smile on her face I had ever seen and her beautiful blue eyes were beaming with happiness and love.

"Daddyyyy! So good to see you!" she yelled out and ran up to me.

"My Little Angel!" I called out and opened my large arms, letting her run up to me and hug me as I closed my arms tightly around her and lowered my face down into her hair to kiss her.

After the heart-warming embrace she pulled back a bit and tilted her head up, being much smaller than me, to look into my face. She raised her elegant and cute petite hand to softly touch the side of my rough demonic face. "You recognized me instantly, little one," I said.

She giggled. "You've always been a monster, of course I have. Though of course, you do look a bit different now," she said.

"You look just as beautiful as I always remembered, my dear," I replied, putting my hands on her hips now.

"I love you, Daddy, it's been so incredibly long," she said, trailing her hand down the side of my face and down my chiseled chest, as I was wearing nothing but a tattered piece of cloth around my waist to cover my private areas.

"It's been so long, yes, but I have never forgotten you. I wouldn't have forgotten you even if it was millions of years," I replied, gently stroking the side of her lovely face with my large hand, making sure that the claws at the ends of my fingers that had replaced my nails did not scratch her perfect face and make red streaks from her blood.

"You should see my home in Heaven, Daddy! I've got infinite closet full of dresses and cosplays and I can materialize any new outfit and cosplay at will!" she exclaimed, beaming in pure happiness. "I get to wear them all the time and everybody loves me!"

"I love you too, little one, I am glad you're in the place you always deserved to be. But I bet you never get to fuck."

"Don't be silly, Daddy! We don't engage in such sinful and evil acts! We just bathe in the bliss and love of each other. If I did that, I'd be immediately cast into Hell right into your presence for all eternity," she explained, laughing and pulling back a bit, taking hold of my arms like she wanted to pull me to follow her somewhere, at the same time giving a quick glance up and down my body, her eyes lingering for a moment on my crotch and I noticed her biting her lip as if thinking that being at my mercy in Hell for all eternity didn't sound like such a bad idea after all.

We spoke for long, talking about each others' experiences and how much we missed each other, but eventually, the hour we had for each other was up.

She stroked the side of my face gently one more time and titled her head back and raised herself up on her toes giving me the hint she wanted a kiss.

I kissed her softly on her lips, before suddenly my demonic tongue invaded her mouth for a long, lewd, passionate French kiss.

Finally she broke it and stepped back a bit. "I have to go now, I will miss you so much! But we can meet here again in the future!" she said, letting go and turning to walk towards where she came from.

But as she turned, she was stopped, as I didn't let go of one of her hands. Briskly she swiveled her head back to look at me.

"Daddy, I am sorry, but I really gotta go!" she said, raising the inner part of her eyebrows pleadingly in sadness.

"No, you're not. You're not going anywhere," I exclaimed, coldly.

"Daddy, no! I can't do this! I have to go! My time here is up!" she exclaimed, desperately trying to tug away to get out of my firm grip.

"No. When we go to Hell, each soul gets to make One Wish, a wish to make their eternal residence in Hell at least somewhat bearable. My One Wish was to someday have you in my company in Hell to do as I please with you," I explained.

Her eyes lit up with fear and I even saw first tears building up in her beautiful eyes. Her eyes were always so beautiful it might melt even my Demonic heart to let her go and give her what she wanted most.

"No, please, Daddy! Don't do this to me! I know you love me and I love you! Please, don't you want what will make me happiest?" she cried.

For a moment I was torn as well, wanting her happy, but my lust for her was too overpowering.

"You're coming with me, my Little Angel," I finally said sternly, grabbing her firmly with both hands now.

The mist around our feet suddenly pulled back in all directions and the ground of the Plain of Nothingness became as if transparent, letting us see the fiery pits of Hell in the Abyss below us.

Orange-yellowish light coming out of the Abyss below, with shearing red cliffs all around in the depths below.

Suddenly the transparent ground vanished and we plummeted into the Abyss still standing upright. Even though no wind could be felt, the falling sensation was too much for her as she instinctively clung to my chest between my arms. Even though she knew perfectly well I was the cause of this and was going to be her tormentor for eternity, her instinct made her cling to the only safety she knew at the moment.

She didn't make a sound as we plummeted, closing her eyes till we safely and gently set foot on solid ground.

Shaken, she pulled back a bit, her eyes now streaming with tears, having lost Heaven forever. Around us were horrible disfigured demons, one looking worse than the other, with tormented souls wailing in pain all around being subjected to the worst unimaginable torments.

They all knew not to come close and touch her, seeing she was with me and instinctively she clung to my arm yet again.

"Daddy... No, please..." she cried softly, not having the words to express her sorrow for what just happened.

"Don't worry, little one, you'll be safe here with me," I said, putting my arm around her and leading her towards my castle that seemed to have its highest towers scratching the dark red clouds of sky above.

She only murmured slightly as I led her into the castle and down towards my dungeons as I grabber her firmly by her upper arm, inadvertently letting my claws dig into her skin and tiny streaks of blood began running down her arm.

I marched her up to the reddish wall of the dungeon and manhandled her as I spun her around, pushing her and pinning her back towards the wall, raising her arms up and apart, quickly attaching metal shackles to her delicate wrists, keeping her hanging by her arms, her face now almost at my height.

"Daddy! Please, don't do this! I don't deserve it! I wanna go home!" she cried, now uncontrollably, as she looked around and saw the cauldron and many different torture implements at the ready for me to use on her at my discretion.

I clawed at her beautiful dress, cutting it with the claw of my forefinger, as the dress made up of nothing but pure white feathers opened up and revealed to me her beautiful perky tits and toned belly and sweet, young beautiful hairless pussy.

"I didn't know angels shaved," I laughed slightly.

"It just doesn't grow on us, Daddy!" she sobbed.

I could see her pressing her thighs together, revealing to me she was also in a torn state, one part of her wanting to go back home to Heaven, the other wanting me to take her and do whatever I wished to her perfect little body.

I walked up to her and pinned her head to the wall behind her with the large palm of my hand as I pressed it over her nose and mouth, denying her air. I looked into her beautiful eyes peering into mine just above my hand, full of fear and pleading for mercy, tears uncontrollably streaming down onto her cheeks and onto my hand.

"Don't worry, Babygirl, I won't hurt you too much," I said in a soothing Daddy voice.

I was a lie.

---

Make sure to subscribe and rate this story, as I have many more to cum. Feel free to leave a comment or DM me.