All Comments on 'Afro Stress Relief Ch. 02'

by lisalsm

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would love to see Troy rescue Johnny and the 2 fall in love. Johnny would be the perfect wife for Troy

WhiteboicuckieWhiteboicuckieover 1 year ago

Hot and inspiring. Nice how Tinas need for pleasing black MEN are growing. The submissive behaviour towards the more masculine black MEN comes so natural, regardless of their age.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is the most racist piece of shit ever written. Which chapter has him slicing little black weenies off with his big silver knife.

lisalsmlisalsmover 1 year agoAuthor

Replying to last comment, interesting viewpoint, maybe I'll try and work your suggestion into a later chapter.

Gina_XoXoGina_XoXoover 1 year ago

Thanks again to Author for keeping writing. I really enjoy read this story one more time and i think i recieved some extra feelings in addition to past readings. Its sign of a good text. I like so much that i feel a inevitability of sissy fate for boys like Johny/Tina and me i suppose. I believe that natural sissy can live for a long time pretending to be a ordinary boy or man, but one day something triggering his sissy nature and since that moment is no way back. Point of no return exactly. Oh, i can talking about it for hours. Just beg Author to keep writing. Your stories a great joy and help for us sissies.

lisalsmlisalsmover 1 year agoAuthor

Replying to Gina_XoXo, thanks for your support and glad to see you are needing BBC!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous