Afro Stress Relief Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh, harder bitchboy," Jonelle moaned and so I bit down with slightly more force, Jonelle murmured, "That's more like it, now do my other nip," I moved across and bit her other nipple. "Oh fuck, you makin' me wet, bitchboy, lick that fofo, Marci let me bite your big nips," Jonelle gasped pulling Marci toward her and licking and biting Marci's big negro nipples and pushing my head into her own crotch, I began to lick, suck, probe and kiss Jonelle's drenched cunt and could see Marci pushing her breasts into Jonelle's face and roughly playing with Jonelle's nipples. I began to lick from Jonelle's vagina to her anus, her ass tasted quite like Marci's maybe not as strong but still better than Dr Jane's.

"Come on girl, let's fuck that hairy pussy," Marci said and took the eight-inch dildo I'd sucked clean and began to use it on Jonelle's wet crotch, as Marci pushed it into Jonelle's vagina my tongue was licking round Jonelle's stretched lips and probing her ass, Marci was pushing it all the way in and then pushing my head into Jonelle's crotch, saying, "lick them lips an' clit, bitchboy!" and pulling the dildo out slowly and twisting it at the same time whilst I was still licking all around her vagina, Jonelle was really gasping now and soon I heard.

"Ooohhh shit, shit, shit!" Jonelle squealed and squirted her sex juices into my mouth.

"You nasty Jonelle, keep licking bitchboy and clean her up," Marci smirked pushing my head into Jonelle's crotch again. After licking clean Jonelle's pussy and ass, Marci told me to lick the dildo clean again whilst she was holding it and made me lick up and down it's shaft "Yeah, bet you been doin' that with real cock," Marci sniggered.

"You a mess bitchboy, go get cleaned up," Jonelle told me, I went and got myself cleaned up, fixed my make-up and returned to the lounge, Marci was pushing a big black buttplug up Jonelle's asshole as I entered.

"Fuck, yeah, you bitch!" Jonelle was gasping, and once the buttplug was fully inserted, Jonelle got up, "Yeah I'm gonna wear this an' then we're gonna stick this dirty plug up your white ass, bitchboy!" she stammered.

I smiled, "Of course Mistress," I answered.

"Oh yeah, he one polite ho, ain't he Marci," Jonelle gasped walking around whilst the buttplug stretched her butthole. "You a hard bitch Marci, putting that thing up my butt!" Jonelle said breathlessly.

"Course honey, I 'member when those niggas used to fuck my ass, it was tough but nice," Marci chuckled, Marci led Jonelle into my bedroom and ordered me onto the bed face down and ass up; then pushed Jonelle onto the bed also face down and ass up and then Marci got on the bed behind me and Jonelle.

"Ohhh, you got some real nice apartments here," Jonelle gasped again looking around.

"Yeah, nice round 'ere but I took a lot of dick in all my holes to afford it," Marci said and smacked both mine and Jonelle's ass cheeks hard.

"Shit, it's tough, shit! So, bitch, Marci says you like the big nigga cock, that true?" Jonelle grunted, and I nodded, which made Jonelle smile. "Good, that means you know what it's like for a Sista," Jonelle said haltingly and then pleaded, "Oh fuck I gotta take it out Marci!"

"OK honey, OK, Marci sort you out," Marci purred and eased the buttplug out of Jonelle's throbbing asshole.

"Ooohhh, that's good, good," Jonelle said, sounding relieved.

"Come round 'ere Jonelle, you gonna do the business," Marci said, Jonelle moved around behind me, I could now see both girls behind me and they started to slap my butt cheeks hard.

"Ouch!" I squealed as Jonelle and Marci repeatedly beat my butt cheeks.

"Shut-up bitchboy, right Jonelle, push that dirty plug up his ass," Marci told Jonelle, soon I could feel the buttplug pressing into my asshole and stretching me.

"Oooohhhh!" I moaned as the buttplug was slowly pushed further into my throbbing anus, and with one last thrust Jonelle completed the insertion which made me grasp and moan, but my tiny white penis was super hard! "You sure are bad, Marci!" Jonelle laughed.

"Nah, if this bitchboy wanna be a proper nigga hooker, he gotta learn," Marci chuckled adding, "get us some more wine bitchboy." I nodded and gingerly got up with my butt aching and very awkwardly went to get the girls some more wine. I returned with a tray of three glasses of wine, Jonelle took a big glup, Marci sipped hers and looked at me with a naughty little grin.

"Marci needs every hole plugging, honies, Jonelle stick that one in my pussy, an' stick that one in my butt," Marci said pointing first to the thick eight-incher and then a double-ended dildo about two-foot long but a bit less girth than the eight-incher. "Now bitchboy, cause you been nice to Marci I'm gonna suck that little white dick!" Marci said smiling very mischievously and put her wine down and laid back on the bed opening her legs.

Jonelle picked up the dildos and chuckling said, "You one dirty ho, Marci, but I guess all our family are like this," and gently began to push the double-ended dildo into Marci's asshole, Marci just let out a sigh, Jonelle pushed it in further, "Oh fuck, Marci you got one deep ass," Jonelle gasped.

"Now my pussy!" grunted Marci, Jonelle feed the eight-incher into Marci's stretched pussy, "Oh fuck, oh yes, I always knew you were a bad girl Jonelle, now fuck me with that dick!" Marci panted and Jonelle began to push the eight-incher into Marci's pussy and at the same time pull out the double-ended dildo from Marci's ass but not all the way, Jonelle kept up this in-out rhythm for about ten minutes, Marci was laying still on the bed but making strange breathing noises, almost in time with Jonelle's strokes.

"I'm stretching you good, girl, you're sooo wet. Fuck we're a pair of dirty bitches, ain't we," Jonelle murmured, keeping up her rhythmic in-out double thrusting motion.

"Stick your dick in my mouth," whispered Marci with her eyes shut, I straddled Marci getting into the sixty-nine position and pushed my hard penis into her mouth, those full ebony lips began to kiss and lick my cock, Marci began to lick my balls and then lick up and down my white shaft. It had been a long time since someone had done this to me and it felt strange but good, Marci was obviously an experienced cock sucker.

"Grab the hoes legs and keep 'em up!" Jonelle ordered me, temporarily taking my mind of Marci's cock sucking skills, I held Marci's legs in a V-shape, "You're a fuckin' slut, you got dicks in every hole," Jonelle growled and changed the in-out rhythm so that she pushed both dildos into Marci's holes at the same time.

Marci pulled my dick out of her mouth and squealed, "Shit, shit, shit, Jonelle you betta keep doin' it like that bitch, I fuckin' luv it!" Marci stuck my penis back in her mouth and followed this up by pulling the buttplug out of my asshole so it widest part was stretching my opening, twisting it around and pushing it back in.

"Oooohhhh, I'm cumming," I murmured and started pumping my semen into Marci's open mouth as she kept stroking my cock. Marci's body started jerking and I could see her squirting her juices onto Jonelle's hand as Jonelle pumped her with both dildos.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Jonelle mumbled as Marci relaxed onto the bed, I moved off her and Jonelle pulled both dildos from Marci's holes.

"Oh honies, Marci sure is one bad girl," Marci chuckled, she pulled me down and kissed me with her amazing full ebony lips, Marci turned me round and removed the buttplug.

"Aaaahhh," I murmured and both girls inspected my butthole.

"Fuck, bitchboy your ass sure can take some dick!" Jonelle laughed and then yawned adding, "I'm dead, I need some sleep. Marci, are we going down to your place?"

"Nah, I like this bed, plenty of room for my fat ass," Marci sniggered. We all got cleaned up and shared a quick shower with me washing the two girls, Marci liked that, I was on my knees and Marci had one foot on my shoulder whilst I washed and cleaned her crotch "Nice, I could get used to it," she purred, "Ouch!" Marci squealed as Jonelle smacked her butt cheeks.

"My turn, bitch," Jonelle said and put her foot on my other shoulder and I did the same to Jonelle's hairy crotch, "Yeah, this bitchboy good, we gonna keep him for us or share?" Jonelle added.

"Mebbe let your big-titted bro try this bitch out?" Marci laughed, adding, "You OK with that, Johnny?"

"What the fuck, you don't ask this sort of cracker-bitch, you tell 'im, ain't that right, bitchboy?" Jonelle snorted.

"Yes, Mistresses," I replied. After drying them and myself, we all went back to bed, although I ended up at the bottom of the bed sleeping ninety-degrees to the girls, with them putting their feet on me all night. Jonelle was the first up in the morning, trying to get her hair into something manageable, whilst I cuddled up to Marci.

"You miss cuddling me, honey?" Marci asked, I nodded, and she smiled.

Once everyone was up and I'd made breakfast, we got Marci's apartment aired and cleaned up, Marci wanted rid of all the cat stuff as she said she wasn't going to get another pet cat, then I drove Jonelle and Marci back to Jonelle's mother's place, as Marci was going to stay the night with them.

As I drove back home I noticed a lingerie shop on the outskirts of the black area of town called 'La Negress', and remembered Staci saying I needed to bring extra stockings and such like for a shift at BWAs. I thought this would be a good place to get some extra stockings and panties as I wasn't likely to bump into anyone I knew from work or any of my white friends. I parked up and sat nervously in my car for a few minutes trying to check if the store was empty of other customers, I realised this would be the first time I was going to buy myself 'gurl' clothes. I finally mustered up enough courage to get out of my car and enter the shop, it was a small inside and there was only a young looking black girl sales assistant on duty.

"Oh hi Sir, my name's Naomi, how can I help you today?" the young Afro-salesgirl asked.

"Er, yes, just looking for some, er, stockings and panties for my, er girlfriend, sorry wife," I stammered not expecting to have to speak to anyone, the girl pointed over to a section stacked with stockings and panties of all types and sizes and I realized I didn't know what size I took. "Hmmm, not sure about size and stuff like that," I stuttered.

"That's OK, Sir, we don't often get white men here, you're wife's white aswell?" Naomi asked, I nodded and she continued, "Is your wife say my size, taller, broader?"

"Er, I'd say more my size," I answered turning red.

"In terms of height you mean, what about legs Sir, women and men are built differently you know and what about waist size for panties?" Naomi asked smirking.

"Hmmm, the same as me again," I said squirming now.

"What both legs and waist?" Naomi queried and gave me a disbelieving stare.

"Er, maybe I'd better come back after speaking with my, er, wife," I replied and turned to leave.

"Now Sir, I think you should perhaps come and see our specialist section, it's over here in the back," Naomi said and took my arm and directed me to a curtained off section, "by the way Sir I think you may have misplaced your wedding ring as it's missing," Naomi added smiling and making me turn an even brighter shade of red.

"Er, honestly I think I should come back later," I said, pulling my arm away and turning to leave.

"Sorry Sir, I don't want to embarrass you, it's just I think you really should look at our specialist section, I'm certain these things are much more to you and your wife's taste," Naomi smiled. I thought things couldn't get much worse and couldn't get more humiliating, so I nodded and Naomi led me through the curtains, it was a much smaller area and dimly lit but it had shelves of stock advertising extra long and extra strong items, additional front coverage, testicle padding and such like.

"Hmmm, I'm not sure my wife would like this," I said trying to keep up the pretence.

"Probably not, Sir, but what about yourself, this section is really for you boys," Naomi answered and smiled.

"Er, what do you mean?" I stammered.

"That's fine, Sir, if it's not to your taste I'm sure there's something out in the women's section, however I think these would look great on you," Naomi said and held up a pair of black see-through panties which had additional material for a man's penis and balls. "You look like you have a nice slim figure can I measure your waist?" Naomi asked, I was bright red but nodded, once she'd taken the measurement she continued, "Oh yes, lovely and slim, Sir, now what sort of stockings do you prefer, sheer or fishnet, I'm betting fishnet," she giggled and I nodded. "These are top quality not like those cheap ones you see on them street girls," Naomi added, handing me a pair of black fishnet stockings and went on, "these are testers you can try on, I think you should to see what they look like," and showed me into a small changing cubicle with a chair. I was stunned at this point and not really comprehending what was happening and without thinking stripped down to just my shirt and pink thong, the ones Dr Jane had told me to wear always when in male attire, and I tried on the tester pair of black fishnet stockings, they felt nice on my smooth legs. "Can I see, Sir?" Naomi asked and pulled the curtains back without waiting for a reply, I jumped up in disbelief, "It's alright Sir, nothing I haven't seen before, oh my those look good, you have nice smooth legs but I don't like that thong! Let me show you some others," Naomi said and casually asked, "Can I ask Sir, have you gone black?"

"Er, what, sorry?" I stammered.

"Many of you white boys who come here have been turned, Sir," Naomi said, I looked at her questioningly and she explained, "You know Sir, converted to be an exclusive user of Negro penises?" I must have been an amazing shade of red as she said these things. "Don't be embarrassed, many of our Customers like you are exclusively black, I just wanted to check Sir, as we have a unique range of garments to suit that particular taste," Naomi chuckled, I was shocked but nodded. "Good, I thought you would be, and presumably no wife either?" Naomi probed, I shook my head, she went on, "Really Sir, it's better to be honest about these things, it makes it much more straight forward. Dishonesty only leads to disaster, imagine buying a whole set of lingerie, the wrong shape, size and color simply because you're too embarrassed to tell poor Naomi what you really want, tisk! What would a black stud think if you turned up not looking your best," she lectured me and I meekly nodded, she smiled and patted my arm. "OK, well we're all clear now, we stock the NONO range, 'Negro Owned & Negro Only', I prefer to use the term 'NONO' and definitely something a white boy like you should use when referring to this brand. We are this area's exclusive stockist, it's all designed with white boys like you in mind, so room for your little penises and all made in New York from the finest material; feel those panties, beautiful finish and to top it off that wonderful logo. I have a number of Customers like yourself, and they swear by this range as it tells those black studs straight away all they need to know about a white boy who is wearing it, no need for small talk, don't you agree?" Naomi asked, all I could do was nod whilst going redder.

The 'NONO' logo was an outline of the African continent contained within circle with a background of three colored stripes of red, black and green and the wording "NEGRO OWNED & NEGRO ONLY" around the edge of the circle. "One of our best sellers are these backless panties," Naomi told me, holding up a pair of panties with just material at the front and back straps to support it, it was made up of three stripes, red, black and green and NONO logo all in pink but with white outlines right on the crotch. "These panties provide unfettered access at the rear and keeps your little white penis tucked away, I love the colors and that pink logo really is perfect for you white boys, you should try it on; everyone, well every one of you boys, has one," Naomi explained. I nodded and went into the cubicle and tried them on, I could see my naked ass cheeks in the mirror and turned around to check out the front, Naomi was right it was well designed and properly covered my penis and balls although the pink logo was getting pushed out as my penis was getting stiff. "Oh looks good," Naomi said pushing her head through the curtains, and sniggered, "those black studs are in for a treat."

I got a lot of stuff nearly all NONO branded, my favorite was the backless panties but I also got a teddy, again made up of three broad, red, black and green stripes with 'Negro Owned' in pink lettering in the crouch area and 'Negro Only' in the ass area. All these items cost a lot, about two hundred and fifty dollars, I decided this wasn't coming from my prostitute earnings as these outfits were for me.

As I was paying I noticed a little leaflet on the counter advertising an event at a club and I noticed the word AMIRAP in very small lettering at the foot of the leaflet, Naomi noticed me looking at the leaflet and explained, "It's a charity fund-raiser event run by AMPS, a prison reform society for blacks; but it might be a bit dangerous for a white boy, even one like you, to turn-up unaccompanied."

"Oh, I noticed it mentioned AMIRAP," I said cautiously.

"And what do you know about that?" Naomi asked and sounding serious.

"Er, not much, it's just someone thinks I'd be a good candidate for joining," I stuttered; Naomi came round the counter and hugged me.

"Oh, honey, please please make sure if you get the chance to join, do it! Those AMIRAP white boys do wonderful work with our black men, help them in a very special way, now promise Naomi you'll try your best to get selected?" Naomi asked, I just nodded, shocked, and she hugged me again.

After leaving with my purchases, I drove back to my apartment, I was pretty exhausted as it had been a long weekend and I needed a rest, I spent the rest of weekend trying to get enough rest and applying plenty of butt lubrication so I would be ready for Monday's stint at BWAs. I tried on my new NONO outfits and decided to wear the NONO teddy on Monday and wondered what the black hunks would think of it.

In the morning I was at work at the usual time, it was pretty hectic all day and I needed to sort some things out in the loading bay. "Hey Troy" I said, seeing Troy in the loading bay.

"Hey Johnny, good weekend?" Troy asked, I told him it had been quite busy and also mentioned my black neighbour, Marci, and how we'd had to deal with her dead cat.

"Fuck, real whitey bastards where you are, nice of you to help her out," Troy nodded approvingly.

"Is Baba G in today?" I asked, wanting to know Baba G's whereabouts, just in case he might be at BWAs again.

"Nah, he in Detroit, said sommat 'bout sorting out some whitey bitches," Troy said, adding, "he one mean ass punk!"

"Yeah, sounds like some sort of gangster thing," I said looking concerned but secretly very pleased.

"Nah, he too stupid, probably owe some poor sucker some money," Troy advised, we both laughed and I returned to the office. In the afternoon I got a call from Dr Jane saying Tammy would drop off some more surveys after 6:30pm.

"I've done some work on the first set of surveys and it's all really good material however I'd like to capture some more context around the sexual questions, so if you and Staci could add what you're doing when you're asking the questions, such as were you sucking their Afro-penises, you know things like, that would really be helpful," Dr Jane said.

"Er, really, I suppose we can add some notes. Can I just ask that my name won't be mentioned if you publish anything?" I asked, I'd suddenly realised Dr Jane was likely to publish a paper in some sort of journal based upon this data and I didn't want my name to appear as I knew they always credited those people who helped the research in some way and it was not something I wanted.