Afro Stress Relief Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmm, we're a long way from that but I'm surprised, most people would be happy for their names to appear in a professional journal but we can discuss that later," Dr Jane answered and rang off.

After work I called at Marci's apartment but there was no answer, she must still have been at Jonelle's mother's house, so I went home a bit disappointed as I wanted Marci to do my eyes, and started getting ready, showering, shaving and painfully waxing my gential and anus areas. I was fully dressed when I heard a knock at the door, I could see it was Tammy through the spyhole and opened the door saying "Hi Tammy, come on in," she entered, handing me the surveys, and putting her hand to her mouth.

"Oh my, let me take a look at you sweetie, turn around," Tammy said, still gasping and continued, "well ain't you a sight, 'Negro Owned and Negro Only', wow those black studs are gonna love this look," repeating the words on the teddy and feeling the material.

"Fancy a wine?" I asked and showed Tammy into the kitchen; I poured her a wine and myself a water.

"Are you working tonight, sweetie?" Tammy asked and I told her I was going to be working at BWAs in about thirty minutes. "Yeah, Jane said you'd turned into a working gurl, good for you sweetie, make sure they're paying to use that little ass," Tammy said sipping her wine, I cracked a smile but thought to myself Tammy was now another person who knew I was a prostitute, I realized I needed to have a chat with Dr Jane about it as I didn't want it to become common knowledge.

"Er, sort of, but please keep that to yourself, I'm only doing this for Dr Jane's research, I was sort of coerced into doing it," I pleaded.

"Really, are you sure sweetie, did someone buy you this outfit?" Tammy asked questioningly.

"Er, no, I got this myself," I stammered, realizing that didn't quite sound like I was forced, Tammy gave me a hard stare.

"Look sweetie, you don't buy something this expensive if you don't want to get noticed. You need to start appreciating how lucky you are that Jane is taking such an interest in you. Jane told me she thought you were just another white boy redneck loser when she first met you, but how you'd shown some promising signs after meeting Devone. Jane really believes you have changed and improved in so many ways after letting them black boys use you so fully, she's really interested in your future and you should feel privileged that someone like Jane takes such an interest in you," Tammy rather sternly told me, I nodded meekly, Tammy smiled and finished her wine.

"Now, we shouldn't lose sight of what we're trying to achieve, helping those black boys and you have a special role in that. I want you to promise me you'll follow those words on your outfit," Tammy said in a friendlier tone, I gave her a quizzical look, she explained, "Sweetie, don't let money spoil you and promise me you'll only stick to the black meat?" I could tell Tammy was being sincere so I just nodded, Tammy said goodbye and left.

I wasn't really sure what to think about Dr Jane, I wondered if I should be grateful in Dr Jane's interest in me or was I just a 'lab rat' to her, something to study and experiment on! There was another knock at the door, it was 7pm, I grabbed Dr Jane's long coat and the surveys and checked the spyhole, it was Jamill, I opened the door. "Hurry the fuck up, bitch!" Jamill snorted and we went down in the elevator and hurried to his car, I noticed Staci in the front seat and Staci gave me a wave.

"Hiya darlin'," Staci said as I got in the back seat of the car.

"Good weekend?" I asked

"Oh yes, I'll tell you later," Staci said smiling and looking at Jamill as we drove off.

"Seen my new outfit," I said opening up my coat and letting Staci and Jamill have a look.

"Oh nice, darlin', what's it say on the crotch?" asked Staci looking more closely, I lifted myself up so Staci could read the lettering and then turned around, allowing him to read the lettering on my butt.

"Oh, Jamill, wait till you can see this," Staci sniggered and leaned over and whispered something in his ear, Jamill laughed.

"Oh yeah, those nasty niggas at this club gonna like that," Jamill chuckled, I went onto tell Staci where I'd bought them and Staci felt the material and nodded approvingly and said he might try and get something but just for Jamill to see, soon we were at BWAs again. Staci and I got out of Jamill's car and once again the local black youths were hanging around near the entrance, shouting insults at us, we knocked at the door and a huge security ebony stud let us in and shouted at the youths.

"Yeah, stupid little fuckers, soon be in 'ere fuckin' you bitches," the Security stud chuckled and gave both Staci and myself, a hard slap on our butt cheeks.

"Thank you, Sir," Staci smiled and we made our way to the dressing room behind the bar. There were three white trannies on the stage with an audience of four ebony men in the club. Leroy, the manager, nodded to Staci and I, from behind the bar, and I noticed the young black guy who had used me last time sitting alone at a table, I gave him a wave and he waved back at me.

"Your first customer tonight," Staci giggled as we got into the dressing room which was empty.

"So how'd your weekend go?" I asked.

"Well, Jamill took me on a date, and stayed the entire weekend at my place," Staci answered, smiling.

"Oh wow, that sounds serious," I said.

"Yeah, he wants me to only dress as a gurl from now on, and we talked about me getting on hormones and getting some titties," Staci added casually.

"Wow, I thought you didn't want to do that?" I replied, rather stunned at Staci's relevations.

"Yeah, but I need Jamill and this is what he wants," Staci responded.

"OK, have you told Dr Jane?" I asked

"Yeah, she was a bit angry at first but I think she understood and even said she knew a very good surgeon who would do anything I wanted for free," Staci answered and added, "Think she was easy as you're her new gurl now..." but was interrupted by Leroy, the stage manager, who entered and started talking.

"OK, bitches, Josh says you both hoes tonight, same numbers as 'fore, Tina you seven an' Staci you eight, now let's get them asses numbered," Leroy stated and Staci and I got our coats off and Staci dropped his panties, as I was wearing a teddy I pulled it up my butt crack to reveal my butt cheeks. Leroy gave us both a couple of really hard smacks on our ass cheeks, I could see his hand imprint on Staci's rear, "The boys like to see a whopped white sissy-bitch ass," Leroy explained. Leroy stencilled the numbers on both mine and Staci's butt cheeks and added a smaller stencil saying 'Nigga Owned Whore' below each number.

"Hey Tina let me check you out," Leroy demanded noticing my outfit, I pulled the teddy from my rear and let him see the pink lettering on the rear and crotch areas, "Fuck, I like it, good colors. Africa ain't it?" Leroy asked, I nodded, and he laughed, adding, "the boys gonna luv doin' you tonight, mebbe I'll do you as well!"

"How many trannies turned up tonight, Sir?" Staci asked.

"Only three of them bitches in tonight, it's no good, I need more regular bitches. The guys wanna good choice an' wanna know if they like a bitch they gonna be 'round awhile. Josh gonna fire my ass if business not pick up soon," Leroy pondered to us and then asked me, "You got any white boy sissy friends who wanna make some money?"

"Don't know Sir, I'll ask," I answered knowing full well I didn't know anyone but I didn't want to add to Leroy's problems. I then asked, "Did Joshua tell you about the surveys, Sir?"

"Yeah, he said a free drink to any nigga answerin' some bullshit questions, but they gotta be buying one of you bitches first!" Leroy replied.

"Er, OK, Sir but if I'm strapped on the bench with a Customer, Staci will need to be in the cubicle asking the questions and recording the answers Sir," I explained.

"No way, unless they payin' for both you bitches, Josh says we leave an arm free so you can write an' no mouth gags," Leroy answered, I looked at Staci who just shrugged. "Look bitches, you 'ere to earn not ask fuckin' questions, now on stage Staci," Leroy growled and slapped mine and Staci's asses really hard to make sure we understood who was boss, we both squealed but nodded.

"Tina, my cousin already booked your ass, he even payin', get to seven now!" Leroy ordered me. I began to realize once we were in the club Joshua owned us and it was up to him what we did, not Dr Jane and certainly not us.

I left the room and went to cubicle seven where the Security Afro-stud was waiting for me, I had a survey and pen with me, I unbuttoned my teddy so my ass was available and was told to lay on the fuck bench face-up. I was strapped in as before with my legs in a V shape and asshole well greased, only one of my arms was tied to the bench. "He wants a number eight, bitch," said the Security Afro-stud, I shook my head not knowing what a 'number eight' was, "he gonna shot in your bitch ass an' your bitch mouth, OK?" the Security Afro-stud explained and I nodded, after he left the curtains opened and Leroy's cousin entered and was soon naked and I could see he had a good stiff black dick.

"Hey, bitch, been waitin' for you," the young Afro-guy said smiling.

"Thank you, Sir, by the way did anyone tell you about our survey, just some anonymous questions for a study aimed at helping the Afro-community, if you take the survey you'll get a free drink of your choice," I replied, not knowing how I would ask the questions and record the answers in my current position.

"Yeah bitch, Leroy says I gotta do it!" the young Afro-guy answered, I tried with one hand to pick up the questionnaire and ask a question, "Na bitch, take too long," the young Afro-guy said and took the survey and pen from me and started to read and answer the questions.

"Sir, why don't you let me suck your cock whilst you answer the questions?" I asked.

"I gotta betta way," the young Afro-guy answered and climbed onto the fuck bench so that he straddled my face and his big ebony dick and balls were dangling in my face, he rested the survey on my midriff and lay on top of me, I couldn't see but my erect penis must have been close to his face. I began to kiss and lick his balls, his sperm-sacs felt heavy on my tongue, no doubt full of negro semen. I licked up and down his shaft eager to please and satisfy this young Afro-stud.

"Fuck, that's good gurl, keep doin' it," the young Afro-guy moaned but I still felt him writing on the survey through my midriff, I nervously used my free hand to adjust his black dick so I could put it in my mouth properly, he didn't complain and soon I began to push his stiffening negro cock in and out of my mouth, I began to pull on his balls with my free hand. "Oh, yeah, I like that," the young Afro-stud moaned, after a few minutes I pulled his dark stiff sex-tool out of my mouth and began to stroke it with my hand and at the same time licked his ebony testicles, I kept thinking of all those negro spermies that would soon be inside me, inseminating me, changing me. After about fifteen minutes of the young Afro-stud straddling me and letting me suck and play with his ebony cock and balls I noticed he'd stopped writing.

"All done, Sir?" I asked in between kissing the young Afro-stud's tight sperm-sacs.

"Yeah, now you answer my questions, bitch!" the young Afro-stud answered, he swivelled round so that he was facing me and sat on my chest with his hard black dick in my face. The black youth began to slap his big piece of African sex-meat in my face,and he said "You like this nigga fuckstick?", I just nodded again, as I licked his erect cock!

The black youth asked, "Was it you in that park when those fuckin' cops were givin' me hassle?", I was shocked and realized he must have recognised me, but I didn't answer. "It was you, I know," the black youth laughed, "I wanna thank you, so I'm gonna let you off tonight with what you done already, OK?" he asked, I was surpized as he was suggesting that I could keep the money just for the little bit of cock sucking I'd done already, however I knew this wasn't right, he paid to use me fully, and I wanted to be used by his huge hard African dick!

"Oh no Sir, please you've paid to use me and I need to be used, Leroy would rightly beat my white ass if I didn't please you!" I answered and smiled.

"OK, I know you sissies like the nigga dick!" the black youth laughed, and added, "I like your outfit, and those words 'negro owned and negro only' are real!"

"Oh yes Sir, I'm definitely a NONO gurl!" I replied pointing to the pink lettering on my teddy, the young Afro-stud lent down and surprised me by kissing me.

"You neva sucked any other dick but black dick?" the ebony youth asked, I shook my head, "An' you only been fucked by black dick?" he added and, of course, I nodded. "Good, you betta neva change," the ebony youth demanded and gripped my throat with one hand, I nodded and smiled.

"Never Sir, I've been turned for good," I gasped, he released his grip and lent down and kissed me again.

"Right bitch, I'm gonna breed you," the young Afro-stud told me and got off the fuck bench with his hard negro cock slapping in my face, I wasn't sure when he meant by breeding me but he positioned himself in front of me and began to rub his stiff cock around my exposed butthole, "You still tight bitch, you need more black cock to loosen you up," he said and pushed his negro dick into my asshole.

"Aaahhh!" I squealed as he penetrated me.

"Take it bitch!" the young Afro-stud grunted, and eased his dick all the way into my rectum until I felt his balls on my white butt cheeks, "Fuck, yeah," he grunted again and began to fuck me slowly.

"Mmmmhhhh!" I moaned as the black youth ploughed my tight butthole, and after about ten minutes of gentle fucking he quickened his fucking pace, "Ooooohhhhh!" I gasped as he stretched my white asshole.

"You need gang bangin' bitch, to get your 'ole nice an' wide!" the young Afro-stud stammered and then started cumming into my sore anus, "Fuuuckkk, yeahhhh!" he gasped as I felt his sperm being unloaded in me, then suddenly I felt his negro cock pulled from my aching hole. I looked up and saw the young Afro-stud holding his still stiff black dick, "Hold my dick, bitch!" he grunted, I put my free hand on the base of his erect cock shaft allowing him to mount the fuck bench, I knew he wanted to put any remaining spunk down my throat. The young Afro-stud was soon on the fuck bench kneeling over me, I leaned forward with my hand still holding his dick and put it in my mouth, "Shhhitt," he groaned and shot his remaining cum down my throat as I licked and sucked on his big piece of negro sex-meat.

"Hhhhmmm," I murmured as I licked up and down the young Afro-stud's cock shaft, tasting my own butt juice mixed with his black semen, when I'd finished cleaning his cock I licked and kissed his now empty negro balls clean. My own tiny white penis was absolutely rock solid and I would have ejaculated everywhere with just a single stroke but I knew that wasn't my decision to make, but the thought of all those negro spermies in me was making my penis leak.

"That was good, baby, mebbe I come an' see you outside, OK, I wanna fuck that ass proper," the young Afro-stud said and added, "Mebbe I'll bring some of my bros along an' really work your asshole!" I thought that would really freak out my white neighbors having a group of black boys visit me loved the idea.

"Thank you Sir, for doing the survey," I said as ebony youth got off me and started to dress.

"No problems, baby, I'll write my number on the form," the young Afro-stud replied but warned, "You betta ring, bitch, as I know where you are now!" I smiled and nodded, and he left. Shortly afterwards the Security stud came in to release me.

"Come on bitch, I'm 'ere for fuckin' not answerin' shit questions, OK!" a voice shouted from the next cubicle, and I realized that was Staci's cubicule.

"Maybe I'd better help Staci, Sir?" I said to the Security stud as he released me and I got myself tidied up.

"Yeah, I go tell Leroy, shout if you need help," the Security stud said. I opened the curtains on cubicle eight and saw Staci face down, ass spread with an ebony stud pounding his butt, whilst Staci was trying to mark down responses to the survey with difficulty as he was getting banged hard!

"Hello Sir, can I help, Staci I'll do the survey." I said, taking the survey from Staci.

"Oh thanks, darlin'" Staci gasped.

"What the fuck, bitch!" the ebony stud shouted as he continued to hammer Staci's butthole, and slapped Staci's ass cheeks hard.

"Ouch!" Staci squealed but also moaned in pleasure, this ebony stud was riding Staci's ass hard.

"If it's OK Sir, I'll complete the survey while you give this bitch a proper fucking," I said to the stud and he nodded, I got on my knees to his right so he could see me.

"Yeah, I like a bitch who knows their place," the ebony stud grunted looking down at me, I smiled and started asking the questions where Staci had stopped, we were almost finished when the black stud gasped and I could see he was shooting his load into Staci's rectum.

"Ooohhh, thank you, Sir," Staci stammered.

The ebony stud pulled his big dirty negro cock out of Staci and said to me, "Now clean it bitch!" and pushed it into my open mouth, I began to lick and suck it, "Fuckin' dirty white hoes," he murmured. After five minutes the ebony stud pulled it out of my mouth and allowed me to ask the final few questions, after which he wiped his cock on Staci's stockings, got dressed and left. The Security stud came in straight away and released Staci, and we both returned to the dressing room.

"Shit, that boy was big, and he really unloaded in my ass. Thanks for helping me out, it's no good trying to get that survey done whilst being strapped down," Staci said, I agreed but told him of my own experience with the black youth doing the survey himself. "Yeah, but he wants to be your boyfriend, darlin'!" laughed Staci, as I turned bright red.

"Er, I don't think so," I stammered.

"Don't worry, you should be happy one of these big dicked Afro-boys wants more than just a quick go," Staci chuckled, and added, "wait till you get alone and one-on-one with a black stud, then you'll understand. Once you've done that then you will be a real NONO gurl!" I didn't answer, I wasn't really sure what Staci meant. As Staci and I were cleansing ourselves, ready for the next negro to use us, Leroy entered.

"Right bitches, this survey shit ain't working, its taking way too long, I want you bitches servicing nigga dick!" Leroy bellowed at us.

"Sorry Sir, but Joshua said it was OK," I sheepishly replied.

"Yeah well, you bitches 'ere to earn, next hour no surveys, now get on the poles!" Leroy ordered us.

"Er, well Sir, Dr Jane..." I replied even more meekly than before, Leroy sat on a chair and beckoned me over, I nervously walked over in my heels, he grabbed my wrist and flung me over his lap and began to beat my ass cheeks hard, "Owwhhhh!" I squealed.

"Bitch, you a little sissy an' you owned, understand. When I say suck nigga dick, you suck bitch, alright?" Leroy growled and continued to spank me hard.

"Owwwhhh! Yes Sir, I'm sorry Sir, please stop!" I squealed again, Leroy eventually relented and pushed me off his lap, he told us to be on the stage in five minutes and left, Staci helped me get up and clean myself up.

"Your first pimp beating," Staci chuckled.

"And my last!" I angrily replied and continued, "I'm not a child and I ain't getting spanked again!"

"Oh don't be silly, Jamill always likes to spank me, it makes me hard being dominated by a black stud," Staci explained and reached down and felt my cock which was rock solid! "I see you like it aswell, darlin', look these black men should be able to discipline us, and you might think it's just some sexy wording on your outfit but we are definitely 'Negro Owned'," Staci added and went on to say, "and I'm definitely 'Negro Only' and I think soon you will be too. We should be submissive when in the company of black men, I know I want to show that and you will once you've taken enough negro dick and spunk!" I guess my little white hard penis meant I couldn't disagree with him.