Afro Stress Relief Ch. 04

Story Info
Whiteboy becomes more involved with black community.
15.2k words
4.67
5.7k
10

Part 4 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 10/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lisalsm
lisalsm
98 Followers

Really appreciate getting feedback via comments, thanks.

*****

I didn't wake until 9am the next day which was late for me, I showered, shaved everywhere and put some jogging gear on, with a pink thong of course, and decided to go for a couple of miles run. I didn't want to put any weight on as I needed to be nice and slim for those Afro-studs; although these thoughts were disturbing as I realized how much I wanted to please those big black cocks!

I jogged around my local area and into a park and noticed a couple of police, both white, talking to a black youth on a mountain bike and I went over to see what was happening.

"What are you doing 'round here, boy?" one of the cops was pointedly asking the black youth.

"No law against me bein' here!" the black youth angrily replied.

"Come on, it's just decent white folks 'round here, no one wants your kind causing trouble. Now move along," said the second cop; I was sure I recognised the black youth, and I suddenly realized it was the youngster who paid, well Leroy had paid for him, to fuck me hard at BWAs. "You know this youth?" said the second cop to me, after noticing I was hanging around; I wasn't sure what to do.

"Er, yeah, I've seen him a few times, he just exercises around the park, like me. He doesn't cause any hassle, what's the problem, officer?" I answered, lying, but feeling a bit of solidarity with the Afro-youth who'd used me so thoroughly last week.

The first cop looked me up and down, surprised at my answer and asked sarcastically, "Are you one of them nigger lovers, boy?"

I was a bit shocked as I'd never really had any dealings with the police before, "What's your name, officer?" I asked, the first cop looked at me, his eyes narrowing.

"OK, OK, you can go," the first cop said to the youth, adding to his partner, "Come on Dave, let's leave this one to fend for himself," obviously referring to me and both the cops returned to their patrol car and drove off.

"Hey, thanks man," said the black youth and looking at me closely, asked, "Do I know you?"

"Er, no, you take it easy now and watch out for the cops," I replied.

"I hear you, but are you sure I've not seen you before?" the Afro-youth asked again, but I shook my head and jogged off with my little penis straining in the pink thong. On the way back home I stopped off to pick up a couple of coffees and some doughnuts and went up to Marci's apartment and knocked. Marci opened the door and I immediately noticed her eyes were bloodshot.

"Fancy a coffee and doughnut?" I asked and Marci nodded.

"Can we go to yours?" Marci asked and she shakily followed me upstairs but when we got into my apartment, she immediately hugged me and started crying and I embraced her.

"Hey, everything OK babe?" I asked.

"It's Ginger, he was run over last night and killed," Marci sobbed, Ginger was her cat, and added, "he was always wandering around, neva hurt anybody an' one of them white bitches from upstairs runs him over with her big fancy car!" I got Marci sat down and gave her the coffee.

"I'm so sorry babe," I replied and kissed Marci's forehead and hugged her. "You need something a bit stronger," I said and went to the kitchen and got a liqueur and poured it into Marci's coffee, "Irish Coffee," I explained when I returned and she drank some.

"Nice, thanks honey," Marci sobbed, we cuddled for ten minutes and she began to compose herself, "I'm sorry honey, it's not your problem, I'm just being silly," Marci sniffed.

"Hey, your problem is my problem, you know how I feel about you," I answered and kissed Marci on her lips, it was nice kissing those beautiful full Afro-lips, I felt myself getting aroused.

"Oh thanks honey, you're such a cutie, a real sista," Marci chuckled.

"Tell me what happened?" I asked, so Marci went on to explain that the building supervisor had rang her about 10pm the previous evening and said something had happened and she needed to come into the underground parking-lot, it seems that the poor cat had been wandering around and someone had not seen it and reversed over the poor thing, Marci then said she'd been made to pick up the carcass and take it back to her apartment. The building supervisor had rang later and said the driver was thinking about asking Marci to pay for damages to the car, Marci was sobbing again by the time she finished. I was incensed, saying, "Look babe, don't worry about anything, I'll sort it out!"

I rang the building supervisor, who was called Jake, and asked about what had happened, he said the lady in Apartment 86, which was on the top floor and one of building's penthouses, had reported running over the cat, I asked about the damages and all Jake knew was that the lady had said it was the pet owner's fault and they might sue Marci for damages. "So Jake, what's this about getting Marci to pick up the carcass?" I demanded. I knew Jake slightly and we sometimes chatted about things like sport and cars, and he seemed a decent enough guy but I was pretty sure he wouldn't have asked any other woman, well white woman, to get rid of a pet's carcass.

"Er, yeah, well you know, look people just don't want coloreds in this block and I'm employed by these people so what do you want me to do!" Jake spluttered.

"Well, Jake, if you don't want to me sue your ass for racial discrimination you'd better help me get rid of the carcass, I know you've done animal cremations in the apartments main boilers before so why not for Marci, look there's ten dollars in it for you but you'd better find something nice to put the carcass in, OK! Also, is there CCTV in the underground parking-lot?" I asked.

"Yeah, of course there's CCTV. OK, OK, I've got some old packing cases, I'll put something in it and make it look nice, come down about 3pm," Jake said and hung-up.

"Marci, babe, how about we get poor Ginger cremated, it's probably best, I know they'll do it in the boilers in the basement," I said.

"Oh, OK, I didn't know they would do, why didn't that Supervisor tell me? The smell in my apartment is bad," Marci said.

"Cause they're all white assholes, Marci, you know that! We'll go down about 3pm, OK?" I asked and Marci nodded, "OK, you stay here and drink your coffee and I'll be back soon," I added. I was very angry at the way Marci had been treated and, as she was 'my girl', I had decided to try and get some compensation for her and had thought of a plan to 'encourage' the occupants of Apartment 86 to agree to it. I took the elevator to the top floor and knocked on the door of Apartment 86, it eventually was opened by a middle aged rotund white man.

"Can I help you?" the rotund man sniffed looking at my jogging outfit, I said I was there to discuss his wife killing Marci's cat.

"Oh, you'd better come in," the rotund man calmly said, I entered what looked like a very expensively furnished apartment and he ushered me into the kitchen and we sat at a table. "Are you here to apologise for that woman's cat upsetting my wife and damaging her car?" he snorted.

"No, I'm here to get an apology from you and your wife, and maybe sue both your white asses for reckless driving as I've just watched the CCTV footage!" I lied but could see the uneasy look on the rotund man's face.

"Er, hang on a minute there's no need to threaten us!" the rotund man said nervously.

"I ain't threatening anyone," I added and continued, "I also understand some people have been making racially offensive remarks and they've been recorded," I lied again, trying to increase the pressure on the rotund man.

"What are you talking about, this is absurd!" the rotund man stammered.

"Look, we can make this easy, just get your wife to write an apology here and now and let's say two hundred dollars for all the heartbreak you've caused Marci," I said, adding, "You realize Marci has a big family and a lot of friends down in the projects," as a warning, the rotund man looked at me and I could see he was trying size me up, so I got up to go.

"OK, OK, two hundred dollars and that's it!" the rotund man hissed.

"Two hundred dollars and the letter admitting fault and an apology," I growled back, the rotund man thought about it and nodded, "I'll wait for both, OK?" I said and again he nodded. The rotund man left the kitchen and I could hear raised voices for quite a while coming from another room. About thirty minutes later the rotund man returned with a letter and handed it to me, I read it, it looked like it had been written by a lawyer but it said the right things about it not being Marci's fault and apologizing.

"We need a copy signed and returned before you get the two hundred dollars," the rotund man muttered, I nodded and left with two copies of the letter he'd already signed.

"Oh, that's so false, that fuckin' bitch!" Marci said on reading the letter.

"Rich folks, what can you expect," I replied and asked, "What do you want to do?"

"I'll sign it but the fuckin' bitch betta watch out," Marci said, I was soon hurrying up to the top floor again and hammered upon Apartment 86's door, a middle aged white woman answered the door.

"So you're that nigger's bitch!" the middle aged white woman snorted, her husband, the rotund man, quickly pulled her away from the door and joined me outside closing the door behind him.

"She wants to be careful with that mouth," I said and handed the rotund man the signed letter and he handed me two hundred dollars which I carefully counted out.

Later on, Jake brought up the packing case and I must admit it looked good, like a little crib, I left Marci in my apartment having handed over the two hundred dollars and signed letter and went with Jake to her apartment and arranged the cat as best as I could in it. "You bastard, Jake, making Marci sort this out, I didn't think you were like this," I said pointedly to Jake as I carried the carcass back to my apartment, Jake just looked at his feet. I started to sneeze, Ginger was getting his final revenge on my allergies. I carried the crib into my apartment.

"Hi Johnny, my Aunty been tellin' me all 'bout Ginger an' how you're helpin' her out," Jonelle announced, I took a step back, shocked to see Jonelle in my apartment.

"Jonelle, you're early?" I stammered, not knowing what Marci had let slip.

"It's OK honey, Jonelle rang earlier and came round to help, I was just telling her how nice you'd been to me, given we hardly know each other," Marci interrupted looking at me, I just nodded.

"Sorry but we need to get down to the boiler room," Jake announced, so we all went down in the elevator to the basement and Marci said a few words and Jake opened the boiler's furnace door and pushed the crib and Ginger in. Back in my apartment I poured Jonelle and Marci a couple of large glasses of wine.

"Thanks Johnny, Ginger looked nice in that box an' thanks for sorting it all out," Marci answered.

"Two hundred dollars for a cat, how'd you do it?" Jonelle asked, counting the money and looking at the letter.

"Got that white bitch's man to do right by Marci, they treated you bad last night," I said, I noticed I was lapsing into street talk.

"You go gurl, I like your talk, sounds like some black in your family but you're soooo white," Jonelle giggled.

"Yeah, I bet some nigga in you," Marci giggled mischievously, I brought a blanket and some pillows in and got Marci on the couch, I'd ordered a pizza and lots of sides so there was plenty to eat.

"Marci, you get comfortable and watch those Mexican soaps, me and Jonelle have got some work to do," I said stroking Marci's hair, she hugged and kissed me.

"You gonna make Marci feel better later, bitchboy?" Marci whispered and I nodded.

I showed Jonelle into my small study where there was just enough room for both of us and a desk. "You sure are nice to my girl Marci, I gotta big love for her, she helped my Momma bring us all up, always givin' us money, buyin' us nice stuff," Jonelle confided in me, "You sure you only just met? I guess you must luv us niggas," she added. I didn't really answer, and instead I got straight down to looking at Jonelle's assignments, we went through the various topics and spent a couple of hours reviewing Jonelle's current assignments, I showed her my efforts and together we managed to get her's into a better shape, I said she should get them handed in and we could also check her previous assignments and get them re-marked after we had reworked them.

"Shit, that was tough, I'm beat," Jonelle yawned, I agreed and said we could make this a regular thing now I was fully introduced to Marci, and Jonelle was always welcome to come around anytime.

"Anytime you ain't ho'ing," Jonelle laughed, adding, "You know, I think Marci used to work in the clubs back when we was just little, you should tell her, she'd help out, she owes you now." I declined saying Marci was having a bad time and didn't need any more hassle. "Oh ain't no hassle, an' I neva keep secrets from my girl Marci," Jonelle said earnestly and went back to see Marci, telling me to wait for five minutes. I thought to myself it couldn't get any worse today, "Hey, Johnny you bitch get in 'ere!" I heard Jonelle shouting.

I entered the room and Marci was still on the couch with Jonelle and both were under the blanket, I guess they must have felt cold. "So Johnny, Marci says she already knows you a ho and seen you dressed as a proper bitch, why didn't you tell me? Made me look a fool," Jonelle asked, sounding annoyed.

"Sorry honey, I'm not lying to my family girl," Marci added, smiling.

"Er, yeah, sorry Jonelle, I didn't want embarrass you or Marci," I said hesitantly.

"Eh, we ain't bothered, are we Marci, whadda mean?" Jonelle asked with Marci shaking her head in agreement.

"Well, I didn't think you would want to know someone like me or wouldn't want Marci to know someone like me," I said meekly.

"Oh shit, just cause sometime you dress like a bitch an' suck nigga dick, we seen all sorts ain't we Marci, my young bro one of them 'shemales', he got big titties an' shacked up with a gangsta," Jonelle explained, with Marci nodding. "OK get us some more wine, the best Mex soap 'bout to start," Jonelle demanded. I brought in an extra bottle and as Jonelle and Marci watched the TV, I joined them on the couch. Jonelle and Marci chatted to each other about their family, how all the men were useless and always fucking around, about Jonelle's brother now being her sister, and what was happening in the projects and Jonelle talked about her man, currently in prison, and Marci added some bits about her life.

"Hmm, nice wine, I think I wanna see you dressed like a ho, Johnny, go get ready!" Jonelle announced.

"Yeah Johnny, you a ho, so here's five dollars to lick my pussy like a bitch," Marci giggled and waved a five dollar bill, Jonelle slapped my butt as I got up.

"Five dollars to lick both our pussies an' butts, bitch," Jonelle responded, I left them watching their Mexican soap operas and went to get dressed, "I wanna see you in pink, bitch, like a fairy!" Jonelle shouted and I heard Marci laughing. Dr Jane hadn't given me anything in pink but had given me an entire light blue outfit, it was unusual in the fact that it was a full outfit, stockings, garters, long gloves, basque and bikini bottoms all in same color, I got a full body wash, applied my make-up, and got dressed in this light blue outfit and put on my black high-heels.

"Hey, Marci, I need some help!" I shouted, a minute later Jonelle appeared in the bathroom.

"Hey, you're right Marci, bitch looks kinda cute. Why do you need Marci, bitchboy?" Jonelle grunted.

"Er, she helped with my eyes last time and I, well everyone, liked it," I replied, Jonelle said she'd do the makeup around my eyes, and when she'd finished I thought they looked good but not as good as when Marci did them.

"Thanks, they're great," I said although wishing Marci had done them, Jonelle smacked my ass hard.

"Ouch!" I squealed.

"Bitch, I just tapped your ass, whitey hoes like you need to take proper nigga ass whoopings," Jonelle snorted and I followed her into the lounge.

"Betta watch your man when he outta jail, he be fucking this bitch," Marci laughed and pushed a five dollar bill into my blue stocking.

"That Nigga probably fuckin' white boys in jail, he's such a fuckin' slut!" Jonelle giggled, adding, "Now on your knees bitch, come on Marci let's see that pussy," and pushed me onto my knees, I was surprised when Marci just pulled off her African robe to get naked. "Yeah, you got one fine ass sista!" Jonelle said slapping Marci's butt cheeks and pushing her onto the couch so her butt was showing, I loved the sight of Marci's big ebony ass and licked my lips.

"Come on Jonelle let's see your nice young titties," Marci said pulling at Jonelle's top, Jonelle quickly got undressed showing her nice pert negro breasts and hairy pussy, Jonelle had a nice sized ass but not as big as Marci's, she joined Marci on the couch and slapped Marci's butt cheeks, "Oh my pussy is wet, Johnny...bitchboy, get your mouth down there an' start licking!" Marci moaned. I crawled to the couch, turned around face-up and put my head in between Marci's legs and started to gently kiss and lick her clean-shaven pussy, "Oh, that nice, you betta please Marci tonight bitchboy!" Marci gasped and I nodded, probing my tongue deeper into her vagina.

"Hey, bitchboy, got any plastic dicks?" Jonelle asked.

"In the bedroom drawer, honey," Marci answered.

"Oh, so you've been using this bitchboy 'fore, girl," Jonelle said looking at Marci with surprise, Marci nodded and giggled, "You nasty girl, keeping this bitch all for yo'self, we family," Jonelle mocked, adding, "Am gonna fuck your ass for that Marci." Jonelle went and fetched my dildos and buttplugs from the bedroom, "Shit boy you got some big black dicks 'ere," Jonelle said picking up a big thick, black of course, eight-inch dildo, she put it in her mouth to lube it up then slowly pushed it into Marci's asshole.

"Shit, keep licking bitchboy, fuck that's good, Jonelle you a little bitch!" Marci gasped as Jonelle began pushing the dildo further into Marci's butt and I continued pushing my tongue in and out of Marci's vagina, licking her cunt lips, Marci moaned as Jonelle started to really fuck her ass hard with the dildo.

"Take that dick, girl, keep lickin' bitchboy I wanna see some white tongue in that black pussy," Jonelle said, slapping Marci's ass cheeks hard, it wasn't long before Marci started cumming in my mouth, she was wet, very wet. "Oh, fuck girl, you sure watered this bitchboy, yeah he luvin' it, see his little dick?" Jonelle said pointing at my erect penis.

"Oh my, I sure needed that, this bitchboy's nice and gentle with his mouth but my butt sure is nasty," Marci sighed.

"Come on ho, you been paid, now lick this bitch's ass clean," Jonelle demanded and pushed the dirty dildo into my mouth so I could lick it clean, I was soon tonguing Marci's asshole, probing deep and licking it clean, she tasted different to Dr Jane, stronger, and I decided I preferred Marci's butthole to Dr Jane's.

"Oh shit, I need this but I need a rest, get this bitchboy licking your ass, honey," Marci sighed to Jonelle.

"Yeah, come on an' get to work ho!" Jonelle ordered me, laying back on the couch with her legs in the air, I crawled across and began gently kissing and caressing Jonelle's hairy vagina, Marci leaned across and tweaked Jonelle's nipples.

"Let's see those nips, just like little bullets," Marci said, Jonelle's Afro-nipples were soon nice and hard, and I really wanted to lick them. "Come 'ere bitchboy, give 'em a good licking and bite 'em a bit, Jonelle likes her nips treated bad," Marci giggled and Jonelle nodded, I moved up from Jonelle's crouch and began to gently lick first one then the other nipple, then ever so gently bit them.

lisalsm
lisalsm
98 Followers