Afro Stress Relief Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Er, well, I gotta girlfriend," I answered.

"Fuck, you're jokin', you mean a real girl!" Leroy uttered in surprise.

"Yeah, her name's Marci and she's black," I answered, thinking it was almost the truth, plus I liked Marci a lot.

"She knows you suck an' fuck nigga dick?" Leroy asked and I nodded, suddenly a siren sounded and I could see flashing lights.

"Shit, cops!" Leroy said sounding worried.

"Pull over Sir, don't worry," I replied, trying to sound calm but I was really scared, Leroy pulled over and I looked behind. A police cruiser pulled up behind us and a white police officer got out and walked up to Leroy's side of the Mercedes.

"Be cool Sir," I warned and Leroy nodded, the police officer knocked on the window and Leroy opened it.

"Well boy, what are you doing round here at this time, is this your vehicle, license and registration now!" the police officer demanded, Leroy leaned over and got his documents from the glove box and handed them to the officer.

"Any problems, officer?" I said and leaned over and put my hand on Leroy's thigh.

"Er, no problems, are you with this negro?" the police officer asked, looking at me disapprovingly.

"Oh yes, officer, this gentleman is taking me home, to that apartment block behind you, why are you stopping us?" I asked, and stroked Leroy's thigh as the officer watched.

"Right, you live up there?" the police officer asked but I could tell he was squirming, he handed Leroy's documents back.

"Oh yes, my friend here is going to spend the night, any other problems, officer?" I answered and put my hand on Leroy's crotch, then added, "He's going to fuck my ass with his big negro cock and then I'm going to beg him to cum in my mouth, would you like to know anything else, officer?"

"OK, OK, you can go!" the police officer growled and went back to his cruiser and drove off.

"Fuck bitch, you sure told him, he mad!" Leroy laughed and added, "OK, I'll tell Drake 'bout Marci an' to back off." I got out of the car and walked towards my apartment, Leroy sounded his horn and shouted, "See you next week, bitch!" and drove off.

I was shattered and got the elevator up to my floor, it was very late and there was no one around. I got into my apartment and went straight to bed exhausted, I couldn't believe I'd just sucked off Baba G and swallowed his black spunk, I went to sleep with a drooling penis.