All Comments on 'Afro Stress Relief Ch. 07'

by lisalsm

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

mmmm great stories.. im a sissy slut who would lovew to be blackkowned

sissylily2018sissylily2018over 1 year ago

Love these stories, I love when I get some BBC and I go completely submissive and gaga for it and their hot cum. Hope Drake cages Tina's clit permanently and she gets totally outed as a white sissy at her beer bust.

lisalsmlisalsmover 1 year agoAuthor

Replying to sissylily2018, many thanks for your kind feedback.

Allovereverything1Allovereverything1over 1 year ago

I was going to wait until I’d read the entire series before writing my review, however I’ve decided to bite the bullet on chapter 7.

I love the characters, the relationships and Tina's evolution. I’m amazed you can hold the story together with so many characters, whilst keeping each one relevant and consistent with the themes.

Tina is an amazing protagonist and you’ve drawn a wonderful picture of her emerge through each chapter. I can imagine her, and others.

Thank you for taking the time to write and share this story. And please, please keep going! I want to read more about Tina and her exploits.

lisalsmlisalsmover 1 year agoAuthor

Replying to Allovereverything1, many thanks for such kind remarks, I hope you continue to enjoy my little ole tale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous