All Comments on 'Afro Stress Relief Ch. 08'

by lisalsm

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
waxieswaxiesover 1 year ago

mmmmmmmmmmmm nice story can you keep going i want to see the sissy used at work

WhiteboicuckieWhiteboicuckieover 1 year ago

Another well written chapter. To much heartache and problems, but I guess you building up the plot. I love how Tina now is a bigger part of the whiteboi than Johnny. It feel great also that the ladies at work see right through the facade and into Tina. Keep posting. xoxo whiteboicuckie

Gina_XoXoGina_XoXoover 1 year ago

Sooo great and turning story and, maybe the roughest one in serie! Thanks to Lisalsm for keep going! I`m so sorry for me didnt leave comments for previous parts. Its hard for me being in sissy mode 24/7 especially in place where i live and with my current real life conditions. So i try to rehabilitate myself in this part ;)

What i have admit in this and previous parts of this beautiful saga:

First - its always happens for any sissy when he seems he chose the wrong path and does the wrong things. Some hard cases in real life, strong blaming and disapproving from surrounding people may force sissy to trying get back (I believe its really impossible for sissy and only leads to time wasting cause its nothing can be changing with true sissy nature). So it very important for sissy have a strong authority near him to push him in line and keep him in his belonging place. I believe its not about violence but more about relations.

Second - all sissies must accept, their advantage is to give pleasure first, then to recieve it. In fact this priority can make sissy get new levels of self development and get more satisfaction in result.

Thanks again to Author for keep gifted us this great stories! Eagerly waiting for next parts and begging for continuing! With many kisses, Gina.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You are the best writer on here. These stories are amazing.

sissylily2018sissylily2018over 1 year ago

Please don't let this be the end, keep going, I want to see Tina at her beer bust and enjoying more BBC

lisalsmlisalsmover 1 year agoAuthor

Replying to waxies, hopefully in the next chapter.

lisalsmlisalsmover 1 year agoAuthor

Replying to Whiteboicuckie, thanks for the kind comments but white sissies have to take the rough with the smooth!

lisalsmlisalsmover 1 year agoAuthor

Replying to Gina_XoXo, wow thanks for the detailed comment, you are so kind with your words, and I agree white boy-gurls should always think of a black man's pleasure before their own!

lisalsmlisalsmover 1 year agoAuthor

Replying to sissylily2018, thanks for your kind words, working on the next chapter

Gina_XoXoGina_XoXoover 1 year ago

I have addiction for this stories and BBC obsession as well. Everyday i come here craving to see next chapters. Despite i remember what happens in a few next chapters i eagerly wish to read and to live this exciting situations with Tina again. I became more demanding to other stories on this site. Only few of them have nearest level of excitement as this serie. So i beg Author going on with this beautiful saga!

lisalsmlisalsmover 1 year agoAuthor

Replying to Gina_XoXo, next chapter submitted

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous