All Comments on 'Afro Stress Relief Ch. 11'

by lisalsm

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Gina_XoXoGina_XoXoover 1 year ago

Thanks Lisalsm for update! I`ll write the proper comment after rereading this part.

Gina_XoXoGina_XoXoover 1 year ago

Well, i have to admit that i get different impression reading this chapter from i read it previous time. I think it because i came to understand more deeper meanings of events described here. I thought a lot again and what can i say is how arousable for me now is scene of Tina and Duke intercorse in trailer park. I mean again that would be great to have organisations like AMPS and AMIRAP which helps black men in difficult life circumstances and willing white sissies to find each other. I wrote before i had my own fastgrowing BBC obsession and i have to feed it by conversations with black men in social media. I can say its unappropriately a lot of black men feel unsatisfied sexualy or socially or both. Despite it almost always there are a lot of sissies like me, who always ready to provide relief to black men and strenght their confidence through our submission, most of black guys dont feel safe because of adverse conditions in society. I believe that activities of pointed organisation with careful selection of sissies (such as describing in this chapter) can fix this problem.

Second - Harvey. I really wonder how this asshole avoid his punishments for his disguisting acts and behavior. I believe that Harvey deserve to be converted to cockcraving sissy whore by harshest way. I also suppose that his racist attitude is depressed and hidden desire to follow black aplpha men and he just not met with real man who would break him and show him his place. Maybe it make him more happy and plient.

As i remember, its left another couple of chapters about porn shooting in Vegas and marvelous and most exciting part of BabaG`s harem weekend. I really apreciate this serie and would be happy to suggest Author some inspiring ideas for continuation. Thank you again, Lisalsm!

WhiteboicuckieWhiteboicuckieover 1 year ago

Lisalsm, thank you for posting yet another hot chapter. I know the feeling of wearing panties underneath boy clothes pretending to be manly, while checking the Black MEN out. I like it how the girls see right through him and sees Tina and how Tina can’t help submitting to BabaG at work. Already looking forward to next chapter. Kisses xoxo

lisalsmlisalsmover 1 year agoAuthor

Replying to Gina_XoXo, many thanks for your continuing support and feedback, I agree it would be a very good thing if AMIRAP existed in real-life and I'm sure you'd be an ideal candidate! I'm still working on how to deal with Harvey.

lisalsmlisalsmover 1 year agoAuthor

Replying to Whiteboicuckie, appreciate your support and feedback, glad to hear you're in panties checking out those Afro-hunks!

Gina_XoXoGina_XoXoover 1 year ago

Replying to lisalsm, im so glad your think im ideal candidate for programs like AMIRAP. I would be lying if i said i never imagine myself as Tina serving a lot of black alpha men. Its pity my age and real life conditions leave me a little chances to make my dreams come true. So i have to fulfill my desires by your stories as well. Thank you for keep Gina surviving. Eagerly wait for next chapters. Kiss.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous