Afrocentric Couples Want Bi BWC

Story Info
Keshia and Samuel enjoy Gardner's Bi BWC.
1.3k words
3.48
6.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

"Afrocentric Black couples need Bisexual BWC too," said Keshia Vaughn-Jones, and she smiled at her husband Samuel Jones as they shared some delicious big White cock together. The big White cock in question belongs to Wilson Gardner, a tall, dark-haired and pale-skinned gentleman originally from the City of Watford, somewhere in dear old England. While residing in the City of Biloxi, Mississippi, Gardner co-founded Bi BWC Incorporated, the company which provides big White cocks to hot women and bisexual men of all colors. Business is currently booming and it is a wonderful thing...

"Yummy," said Samuel Jones, and the big Black man sucked on Gardner's balls while his wife Keshia sucked on Gardner's big White cock. The bisexual White male from England was having the Time of his life with this charming African American couple. Gardner couldn't decide who was better at sucking White dick, Black women or Black men. Gardner likes to hook up with bisexual Black men because they sometimes bring their sexy Black wives and Black girlfriends to the party. Gay Black men are allergic to pussy and feel threatened whenever a bisexual White man praises the benefits of Black female booty. Gardner likes to have his cake and eat it too...

"This is amazing," Gardner said, and after Samuel and Keshia finished polishing his cock and balls with their mouths, all three were ready to play. Keshia grinned as Gardner approached her. The six-foot-tall, large-breasted and curvy, dark-skinned Black woman spread her thick dark thighs. Gardner inhaled Keshia's womanly scent and then went to work. Just like that, Gardner buried his face between Keshia's thighs and began eating her pussy. Samuel stroked his big Black cock while watching Gardner eat his wife Keshia's sweet pussy. Let the good Times roll...

"I got something for you," Samuel said, and he grabbed a condom and some lubricant while admiring Gardner's ass. Samuel came up behind Gardner, who did not oppose him as he spread his cheeks and lubed him up. Without further ado, Samuel pushed his big Black cock into Gardner's ass. A lot of White guys like fucking Black women. Well, there's always a price to pay. Samuel is a bisexual Black man who enjoys fucking big-booty Black women like his wife Keshia...and the White dudes like Gardner who crave Black women. White guys who want to fuck Black women someTimes have to take Black dicks up their asses. It's a new century, folks...

"Oh yeah, fuck that ass," Keshia said, and the tall Black lady smiled at her husband Samuel as he grabbed Gardner's hips and pushed his big Black cock up his White ass. Gardner continued to eat Keshia's sweet pussy, teasing her clit with his tongue while fingering her. Some White guys like both Black dick and Black pussy and Samuel is part of that enlightened and progressive bunch. Samuel rammed his big Black cock into Gardner's ass. At the end of the day, the manly bisexual Black stud just loves a nice ass and doesn't care about color or gender. Is that a progressive attitude to have or what?

"Fuck me," Gardner groaned, and the tall, dark-haired and lanky White dude found himself moaning as Samuel proceeded to tap that ass. In his time as the founder and CEO of Bi BWC Incorporated, Gardner has been with Chinese couples, Arab couples and Latino couples. This was the bisexual White dude's first time with a Black couple, and an Afrocentric one at that. Samuel and Keshia are quite proud of their African American heritage and culture, and Gardner respects that. It's a privilege to get fucked by such a couple...

"Let's switch it up," Keshia said to Samuel and Gardner, and the two bisexual studs looked at their favorite lady and grinned. Gardner was a bit sore from the pounding he got, courtesy of Samuel's big Black dick. After giving Keshia's sweet pussy a tongue bath and some serious fingering, Gardner was ready for more. When Keshia straddled him, Gardner was all smiles. Grabbing Gardner's dick, Keshia rolled a condom on it and then began riding him. Meanwhile, Samuel grabbed another condom and came up behind his wife Keshia, whose big beautiful Black ass he admired. Looks like Samuel gets to smash two big butts today...

"Here I come," Samuel said, and the big and tall Black man caressed his wife Keshia's thick ass cheeks before doing his thing. Spreading Keshia's ass wide open, Samuel applied lubricant against her backdoor then stroked his big dark dick. Pressing his big Black cock against Keshia's butt hole, Samuel pushed his way inside. Even through the condom, Samuel was quite aware of the warmth and tightness of Keshia's butt hole. Just like that, Samuel and Gardner double teamed Keshia, slamming their dicks into her butt hole and pussy like there was no tomorrow.

"Oh yeah, fill my holes," Keshia squealed as her husband Samuel's big Black cock filled her booty hole while their new pal Gardner's big White cock crammed its way into her pussy. A lot of females cannot handle the rigors of double penetration but Keshia is a real roughrider. That's right, Keshia is a strong Black woman from the great metropolis of Biloxi, Mississippi, and she is definitely not afraid to handle two big dicks at the same time. The tall, busty and curvy, dark-skinned and big-bottomed African American lady took it like a champ, riding both dicks with all of her might. By the time Keshia finally came, Samuel and Gardner had sore dicks. Nobody rides quite like Keshia, that's for damned sure.

"Hmm, I am a strong Black man who loves Black pussy but right now I need some White dick," Samuel said to Gardner, after they pulled their dicks out of Keshia's holes. Keshia watched as Samuel grabbed Gardner's big White cock and began sucking him off. There are many gay Black men and bisexual Black men who think big White cocks are delicious and the compete with swirl-fest type of Black women for those same big White cocks. A lot of bisexual Black men are afraid of big White cocks but Samuel isn't like that. Gardner grinned as Samuel sucked his big White cock and licked his balls. At last, things were getting interesting...

"Fuck his sweet Black ass," Keshia said to Gardner, as Samuel got on all fours. Gardner lubricated Samuel's ass and put on a new condom. Just like that, Gardner pushed his big White cock into Samuel's ass. As a progressive bisexual White male who believes in diversity and inclusion, Gardner fucks Black pussy and Black male ass with equal fervor. Samuel groaned and stroked his big Black cock as Gardner's big White dick filled his butt hole. Keshia smiled at Samuel as he took that big White cock like a champ.

"Damn that feels good," Samuel moaned, loving the feel of Gardner's big White cock up his black ass. Keshia came and joined the action. Samuel grinned as Keshia got on all fours and spread her thick black ass cheeks wide open. The sexy Black BBW, a native of the Mississippi Delta, grinned as Samuel kissed her thick ass. Keshia giggled as Samuel began fingering her asshole and licking her pussy while Gardner's big White cock filled his black ass. The sexually adventurous interracial trio had some wicked fun that evening. Afterwards, Samuel, Keshia and Gardner took a breather, then hit the showers.

"Pleasure doing business with you," Gardner said to Keshia and her husband Samuel, after this memorable session. The attractive, middle-class Black couple watched their new pal as he got into his car and drove away. Gardner was all smiles as he headed to his loft, located within walking distance of the Biloxi Public Library on Howard Avenue. The bisexual British fellow is having the time of his life in the great state of Mississippi. Moving to the United States from good old England turned out to be the best decision Gardner ever made!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers