After

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave divorced Connie as soon as possible. The word got out about what she'd done and she ended up moving to the coast to get away from the angry looks she got everywhere in town. Dave was a sweet man and he eventually married the bar maiden that he hired to replace Connie. They worked the bar together for many more years.

Tracy and I only had the one child together, Harry. That gave us three total and it was plenty. She was kind and loving to all of the children. Cindy and Jimmy came to love her and called her mom after we'd been married only a short time.

Tracy took pride in being my slut. She would call me 'sir' at some point in the evening as a signal to let me know what was in store once the kids were put down. My only problem was trying to keep Tracy from waking everyone up when she orgasmed. A ball gag did the trick most nights, but I liked kissing her too much to leave it on very long. Such a dilemma.

12