After 30 Years, Time to Explore

Story Info
Couple resumes swinging after a long break.
2.3k words
5.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mardrjc
mardrjc
33 Followers

After over 30 years of marriage, we finally were becoming empty nesters again.

When we first were married, we had been in our mid 20's and during those first few years had an open mind about occasional sex play exploring and attending swinger parties.

Once the kids started to come along, and the family grew, those activities we put aside for more of a long term PTA like lifestyle. We did maintain a healthy sex life as much as possible, spicing up things on occasion with adult porn, a couple of overnight adult getaways when possible and Ann's collection of toys.

A few years ago, We were watching some adult video clips online, and one with an amateur wife taking on two black men while her husband watched, then came on next. Ann then searched that subject for a few more videos that night.

A few weeks later, she brought up the subject over drinks while we were out at a local bar. She had never told me before, but prior to us dating, she had a brief affair with a Blackman she had met at a Red Onion bar. She told me it was only very casual and they only went out a few times.

Since then, when we did watch any adult porn, she made sure some was of amateur wives having sex with black men. And while that subject had been one of a number of fantasies we had used for dirty talk during sex, it slowly became the main subject some nights.

Now that the kids were adults and we were alone at home, we started to discuss trying swinging again after this very long break. We quietly surfed the various groups online, and even attended a couple of meet and greets at bars for the more local groups.

Like we had done years before, we set some boundaries and rules, such as we both had to mutually agree before we played with anyone or couple, that our relationship was a priority and safe sex was a must.

In our middle to late 50s, we were both not the same bodies we had 30 years before. While not in bad shape, we had some extra weight, my hair was now gray, and Ann's figure was a little more curvy, but she still had wonderful 38D natural breasts.

We made some friends, had drinks with a few and even hot tub with another couple with some soft sex play in front of each other that night. After one bar event a few hours from our home, a woman that we had been talking with for awhile went back to our hotel and played with us, while we called it a threesome, really making out together, and then her masterbating while we had sex. Still, it was exciting and a little extra spice to our sex life that had been on hold for years.

Then one night in bed, Ann did talk about a threesome with another man during sex turned towards me watching her have sex with a black man. At first I figured it was just a really exciting fantasy she was going with, but from a dirty story, we started to talk about her wanting to try it. Even offering me a chance at a true threesome with another woman where Ann was willing to do anything I suggested with that future fantasy woman.

Our sex play stopped and we talked out this idea of her's for a while. We both got excited and turned on just discussing it rather than any dirty story we had made up lately.

A few days later, the subject came up again. This time without the naked in bed passion, but a true conversation. We ended up talking about it a few times, we mutually agreed that it was going to be a threesome with Ann the center of attention and not cuckold play, with that worked out, I finally agreed to go alone with her idea.

The next meet and greet that we attended, Ann searched for any possible partners to fulfill her need. We also searched the Lifestyle site from black men that may catch her interest that were around our age.

A few months went by, we attended a couple of lifestyle bar take over mixers, adult videos of wives with black men was still a new video interest of Ann's and that fantasy was still a pretty hot sex story when we were in bed. There had been some IM from potential men, but so far, nothing that struck an interest to follow up on.

Finally, a guy liked one of Ann's posted photos and then chatted with her using the site instant messenger and exchanging emails. He was a Black man, with a bald head, about our age, his wife had passed away and he had recently started to explore the lifestyle. His name was Andrew.

We agreed to meet at a lifestyle bar event a few weeks later. We got our room down the street from the bar, and after we got changed to go, had a shot of tequila for some liquid courage, really, Ann had a couple.

We agreed on some text that we could send to each other, one word that we mean we need to walk away from whomever we were talking with, or that it was cool for one of us to step away and let the other one flirt.

She wore a long green tube dress, with her boobs almost about to pop out of the top.

With her dark hair pulled back and put on sandals.

We were there, ordered drinks and were talking with some people when he showed up. Andrew sat with us, and bought a round of drinks. Ann quietly sent me a text that she was good with me giving her time to flirt.

I excused myself and went off to talk with some people at the bar. Ann and Andrew talked for a while. The music was good, so I did not mind, plus I had found a woman to chat with that I ended up exchanging numbers with for us to use in the future.

Just before the event was over, Ann texted that she would be ready to go in a few minutes.

As we were leaving, I managed to introduce Ann to the new friend that had offered her number and we sat talking waiting for our UBER.

Ann was all excited about Andrew, he seemed comfortable with her idea, and she hand felt him up under the table and was thinking he was larger than average down there.

When we got to the hotel, Ann was almost uncontrollable with her passion, we were on each other, and she without hesitation started off by giving me a BJ that made my head spin. She had brought some toys, including a large dildo. Normally she has to work up to using it and use a lot of lube, but tonight, she put on quite a show sliding that monster in without any resistance. By the time we were done, we had done it twice and were exhausted. Her flirting with Andrew had definitely done some trick on her.

A week passed and Ann heard from Andrew about some days he was available if she still wanted to go through with it.

We settled on a night a couple weeks away, and got a room a couple of hours away at a hotel in LA that had a good bar.

As the date got closer, Ann went from excited to nervous the few days before. We drove out to the hotel, got the room set up, put out condoms, some alcohol and mixes, and then got changed to go down to the bar.

Ann made her hair, and put on a button down blouse, with no bra, a black knee length skirt with black panties, and nylons with boots that came to her knees. I had to fight back the urge to take her even before we left the room.

While she changed, I lined up both of us with a couple shots of tequila. When we got to the bar about an hour before her date, I could tell she got some attention. Even at 57, she still could turn some heads.

We ordered drinks and some appetizers, and waited. It was almost like a first date for us, we flirted, kissed, and touched each other under the table while we waited.

Almost right on time, Andrew showed up and came over to sit with us. In the booth, Ann was sandwiched between me and him. Between her white husband and her black date for the night.

Andrew ordered a round of drinks and Ann asked for a tequila shot. As we talked, and Ann flirted with Andrew, I glanced about, the bartender was taking it all in watching, as was one of the waitresses.

Andrew offered to order a second round of drinks, but Ann suggested finishing in our room. Andrew did insist that he pick up the whole tab for all of us.

With my wife squeezing my leg, I excused myself and she told me that she would see me up in the room. As I left, I saw two shots being delivered along with the bill to the table.

In the elevator I got a text from Ann, first a picture of her hand on a bulge in his pants, and the text comment that it was large and hard. Then a photo of them sitting together, with his hand slipped into her blouse top.

As I got to the room, I poured a drink and sat on the balcony, another text showed up. It was Ann and him at the elevator, then a text telling me, when she was done with Andrew, that I need to finish her for the night.

A few minutes later, they entered the hotel room. Andrew made them both a drink, while Ann went to the bathroom. He made a point to thank me for agreeing to allow her to play. We both sat at the small table with our drinks.

Ann stepped out of the bathroom, tossed her panties across the room. She walked over and kissed me hard, then stepped back, took her drink from the table and took a long sip. She tugged at Andrew's arm, and motioned from him to stand up.

With that, Ann sank to her knees and opened his pants, sliding out a long, fat black cock. Slowly she first fondled it, then nibbled the head of it with her lips, finally sucking on the head and what she could fit in her mouth. Andrews cock grew to attention, and clearly, bigger than mine.

Andrew tugged on her hair, and she stood up, her blouse fell away exposing her large boobs, which he kept exploring with his hands, almost leading her to the bed with them.

At the bed Andrew undressed, while Ann sat down, removed her boots and leaned over to continue sucking on his cock.

After a few minutes, Andrew turned her around, and reaching for a condom, started to roll it down his cock. He told her to get her ass up and he was going to fuck her from behind.

Now on all fours on the bed, with Andrew stepping in behind her, Ann reached out for my hand as he spread her ass cheeks. Ann grimmest as Andrew dripped line down her pussy and then slipped the head of his cock between her pussy lips.

Ann started to talk out everything, that his cock was stretching her open as he glided it into her pussy, that it hurt, that it felt good, that she was cumming and she wanted to be fucked like a slut, that she missed fucking a black cock, all sorts of comments came out of her mouth as Andrew now was fucking her with a steady pace.

Ann's hand squeezed mine everytime Andrew shoved his chick in deep, as she started to cum, her nails dug into my fingers.

Suddenly, Andrew tensed up and almost made a primal sound as he started to cum. In an instant he withdrew his clock, told Ann to turn around and took her head towards his cock encased in that condom.

Andrew pulled the rubber off, dripping cum over Ann's chest and put her face and mouth to his chick so she could suck the last of his cum out of his cock. She face fucked him, and cleaned to cum off his shaft and what every was left in his cock.

With that she fell back on the bed. And Andrew stepped over and sat down.

It had been a long time since someone had complimented us on my wife's oral skills, and never before a black man, but Andrew could only praise Ann's skills and how tight her pussy was. He thanked us both for asking him to play and with that, started to dress to leave.

Ann, sat up, rolled the nylons off, then stood, let the soiled skirt drop the flood and walked to the bathroom to pee and brush her teeth.

Andrew stepped in and kissed her cheek as a goodby and gave me a hand shake before leaving.

From out of the bathroom Ann called out to strip and to fuck her like a slut.

In bed, between sucking my cock she asked if she was a good black slut tonight and acted like a whore. As she laid back, I slipped my cock into her well used pussy, and we both kept talking dirty about what a slut and bad girl she had been.

Surprisingly we both started it cum together, me filling her pussy with cum as she bucked and squeezed me as she had her own orgasm.

The next morning, we talked about what had occurred, if it would ever happen again and then Ann commented that now we had to call that woman that gave us her number, and guessed she may have to learn to lick a little pussy now.

So, being empty nesters may not be all that bad after all.

mardrjc
mardrjc
33 Followers
Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Our Journey Pt. 01 The beginning of a housewife's transformation to hotwife.in Loving Wives
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
A Week in the Caribbean Married British woman finds exotic love in the Caribbean.in Interracial Love
Our First Couples Swap Pt. 01 My husband and I swap with friends at a mountain cabin.in Loving Wives
Teresa's Misadventure A sexy wife comes out of her shell.in Interracial Love
More Stories