After a Broken Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirAuthor
SirAuthor
580 Followers

"Yeah, the packaging costs more than the contents."

"So, for dinner, what did you have in mind?" she asked.

"I was thinking Italian, again."

She squealed, "Ohhh yes! Pizza, has to be pizza!"

I laughed and we headed for the restaurant, though, at six p.m., traffic was a bear on the 75 and 85. It took over an hour to go the less than 30 miles to Sandy Springs. On the way, Kim and I had a lot to talk about.

"Brian, I can't tell you how excited I am about this vacation, about going to Crete. It sounds fantastic; and you said we have our own villa?"

"Yes, it sits on a small cliff overlooking the sea, with a small, private beach below. It has an infinity pool right on the edge of the cliff. It looks pretty nice. It's not large as villas go, but I think we'll be able to rough it."

She laughed, "Not too rough, I hope."

"Well, except for the antiquated plumbing, spotty hot water, and lack of air conditioning..."

"What?"

"Kidding. It's fully equipped, modern, with all the amenities...and the wait staff should help take the edge off things," I blithely revealed.

"Wait staff? You're joking, right?"

"Nope," I grinned, "we have our own housekeeper and a cook, a husband-and-wife team as I understand it."

"Oh, that's so decadent...I love it!"

She continued, "So are we close to a town?"

"About ten minutes by car, which we will have. The town is lovely, by the way."

"Oh I can't wait...Um, this all sounds very expensive, and I know we haven't talked about finances, but I take it this is affordable for you?"

"I'm in pretty good shape, financially...well, very good shape."

"Are you saying you're wealthy?"

"Sort of. Besides a very good income, I've had the opportunity in my job to be exposed to some excellent financial opportunities over the years - investments that have panned out quite well."

"Brian, I want you to know, that your money doesn't matter to me...but it doesn't bother me a bit that your loaded!" she cracked and started laughing. "I see a lot of clothes shopping in Greece!" she kidded.

"Oh, not necessary, I don't need any clothes," I kidded back.

It was so good to see Kim again. The last three weeks, she almost hadn't seemed real to me. But now, sitting here next me, she couldn't be more real.

VII. CRETE - COMING TOGETHER

Saturday, we left Atlanta on a late afternoon flight to Athens, where we had a seven-hour layover before our short flight to Khania (internationally referred to as Chania). We went out on the economy in Athens, grabbed a bite and did a little sightseeing to kill some time, then returned to the airport. After a short flight to the small airport in Khania, we picked up our rental. It was already after seven p.m. when we headed for the villa.

"Will we need to do some shopping, stock up on things?" Kim asked as I maneuvered through the busy, narrow streets of the town.

"I don't know what they have at the villa. I figure we'll find out when we get there, then make a trip if we need to. They should have the basics on hand. The staff will be there to greet us."

Kim was grinning from ear to ear as we headed out of town to the two-lane highway that would take us west to our villa.

"What a lovely town, and the sea...it's all so beautiful," she remarked as we drove into the evening sun.

In the glare from the setting sun, I almost missed the private lane that led down from the main road to the villa, a traditional white-plaster, multi-level building with bright-blue accents - very Greek, very lovely. As we unloaded, we were met by Christos and Thea, who greeted us in thickly accented English. They helped us get our luggage into the villa. At that point, I took Kim aside.

"Would you like a separate room?"

She gave me a small smile, and kissed me on the cheek, "No, but sweet of you to ask."

I directed Christos to take everything to the master suite.

"Sir, we have a meal for you - salads, breads, cheeses and meats, a cold platter is called, yes?" Christos informed me.

"Yes, and call me Brian, please, and this is Kim." We shook hands all around, and I thanked them for having food ready.

They served us on a veranda overlooking the sea as the sun slowly set, and the Mediterranean sparkled below. It was an idyllic start.

Christos explained, "We come in the morning for your breakfast. What time would you like us?"

"No sooner than eight o'clock. We are tired from our trip and will probably sleep in. Breakfast at nine will be early enough, I think...make that 9:30."

"Good, we will have ready. We make American breakfast for you, yes?"

"Excellent, thank you."

He explained that the kitchen was stocked and we should find anything we needed.

"Okay, we leave you now."

"Thank you, Christos. I think we are all set."

After they left, I went to see what there might be to drink. I found a bottle of retsina, a Greek white wine that is made with pine resin accents. It is an acquired taste for some, but I love it. I asked Kim if she wanted to brave it.

"When in Crete..." she smiled.

I poured the chilled wine in glasses and we returned to the veranda as the sun set.

"This is really different," Kim remarked after taking a sip.

"Yes, for some it's an acquired taste. Give it a bit and see if you like it."

"Brian, I can't tell you how happy I am we are here."

"Yes, I've been so looking forward to this, too. Just to be here with you, knowing I don't have to worry about work."

"You said that went well...so?" Kim queried.

"I pretty much got what I asked for. Over the next year, my workload, my travel will decrease. Then, I will move into a strictly consulting contractor position, however, working exclusively for them."

"That sounds terrific. This wine is so different, but it is growing on me."

"Good, I'm glad you like it."

After we finished a glass of wine, Kim said she was getting tired.

"Honey, I don't want to disappoint you, but I'm pretty worn out. Could we get ready for bed."

"No, not at all; it was a long trip. Why don't we get showers and call it a night. We have two weeks ahead of us," I assured her.

We headed in, and I asked if she wanted to go first.

"Let's shower together," she requested.

Who was I to say no. We undressed in the bedroom, down to our underwear, then went to the bathroom which featured a large tub for soaking, and a large, walk-in shower. I could tell Kim was nervous, but after hesitating for only a moment she removed her bra, then paused.

Her full breasts filled her chest, lying on it with the nominal declination for their size. They were beautiful, and I was captivated by her dark, plump areolae and prominent nipples. I closed the distance between us.

"I hope you're not disappointed," she murmured.

"Not at all. You are beautiful," I remarked and took her in my arms, pressing up against her, kissing her gently, relishing the feel of her firm, warm body and soft, full breasts.

After the kiss, Kim said, "Brian, um, I quit shaving after I left Tomas. He liked me shaved clean..."

"I prefer natural," I remarked.

"Well," she laughed, "I'm pretty natural, right now. I groom up a little, but..."

I couldn't wait. I slid down her body and grasped her panties, pulling them down to reveal her vulva, and her thick, full bush. I buried my face in it and kissed it, taking in her lovely scent. She put her hands on the back of my head, pressing me into her.

I stood, removed my boxers and guided us to the shower. We took our time, soaping and rinsing each other, exploring each other's bodies. After we rinsed, Kim knelt down and gently took my semi-flaccid penis in her hand and gently stroked and examined it.

She looked up, grinning, "That's a pretty amazing tool, Big Deal."

"I'm glad you're pleased," I replied.

"Oh, I'm pleased; and that is a pretty amazing head, quite large."

"Yeah, I guess I'm a little different than some."

She smiled, "I like the difference," then engulfed my head in her warm mouth.

I ran my hands through her hair as she gently worked my cock, lightly stroking and sucking, making me swell. Then she stood and wrapped me up and kissed me, pulling me tight against her.

"Brian, I feel invigorated from the shower. I can't wait; take me to bed."

We left the shower and dried off. Then I swept her up and headed to the bedroom. She giggled and kicked her feet.

"You are strong," she remarked as I carried her light, lithe body to the bed, setting her down on the edge.

My cock was becoming engorged with the passion, with the anticipation I had for bedding this woman.

She giggled, "Happy birthday to me!"

"Is it your birthday?"

"It is now," she remarked and grabbed my erection with both hands and stroked it as she dropped to her knees, "Oh, I love that big head. My gosh, it's like a plum!"

"That's exactly what my wife, my ex used to say."

"You've been hiding this from me all this time!"

"Not anymore...ungh, shit!" I exclaimed as she sucked my head into her warm mouth.

"Ugh, mm, baby, that's...um, before you make me cum, I want to pleasure you."

She released my cock and grinned, "Oh, that's what I like to hear, baby; I love cunny. Go down on me; love me."

She crawled on the bed, fluffed and stacked some pillows, then laid back, spreading her legs, exposing her vulva to me. I was mesmerized by the sight of her dark, plush bush next to her creamy, latte-hued skin. She spread her legs wide, opening her labia up, exposing her long, slender, inner labia and pale, pink vagina. I slipped my big hands under her firm, muscular buttocks and tilted her pelvis up, then attacked her sex, plunging my tongue between her lips deep as I could into her warm hole - divine. She grabbed my hair, mashing my face into her. We were in tune. No gentle play here. I was on fire; she was on fire. I attacked her vagina and began aggressively licking up and down, sucking and nibbling on her lips, probing her hole with each pass. Then I attacked her pucker, licking and probing. Her hips went nuts.

"Oh, fuck yes," she exclaimed.

I usually check before engaging the anus, but I instinctively knew she would like the play. As she moaned, grunted and cooed her satisfaction, I began to engage her clitoral area more aggressively, licking and sucking. She pressed more firmly on my head, mashing me into her sex. I licked, sucked, tongued her orifices and worked vigorously to bring her off. She was becoming more and more animated, hips shaking as she spasmed. Her clitoris peeked out and I attacked it, sucking and tapping it with my tongue. Simultaneously, I worked a finger into her anus, burying it, then slowly stroking as I worked her clit.

"Oh, yes! Fuck me with your finger...shove another one in...suck me, harder...oh, oh, yessss!"

I accommodated her request - or should I say, command, inserting another finger. I looked up and she was nodding her head and roughly working her nipples, pinching and twisting them. Her head was bent forward, the cords in her neck standing out as her face and chest colored red with her approaching climax.

I began rapidly jacking my fingers and sucking vigorously on her clit. Her hips started shaking, her head snapped back, and she arched her ass up off the bed. I stayed latched onto her clit, as she screamed out her orgasm.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck...AGHHH!"

Her hips went crazy and she yanked on my hair dislodging me from her clit as she shook and spasmed in orgasmic release, then dropped to the bed, splaying her legs out.

She panted, "Oh, baby, that was...that was sooo awesome!"

I slowly slid my fingers from her and climbed off the bed, heading to the bathroom to wash up. Kim jumped up and followed me on shaky legs.

"Gotta pee, now! I came so hard, I almost peed on you!" she laughed as she planted herself on the toilet and let a stream go.

As soon as she was done and washed up, we quickly returned to the bed. She flopped down and spread her legs.

"Get your cock in me now, baby."

I quickly scooted my knees up around her hips and aimed my rigid pole at her slick, wet opening, pressing the head against her vagina. She impatiently grabbed my shaft and started working my bulbous head up and down, slathering it with her moisture.

"Push now. Push...yes, yes...Oh fuck, that damn thing is big...Push, ungh, ugh, fuck!" she exclaimed as the head popped in, spreading her tight opening.

Her hand hit my stomach, pausing me as she adjusted, relaxing her vagina, then she nodded and I pressed forward, slowly sliding into her hot, grasping tunnel, until I pressed firmly against her cervix, our pelvic bones coming together, my cock buried in her. I shuddered from the feeling, and began to slowly slide back till my head stopped against the ring of her vaginal opening, then thrust forward, smacking into her cervix. She nodded and brought her long legs up, wrapping her heals behind my buttocks and urging me to thrust harder, faster. I set up a strong, steady rhythm, firmly stroking in and out as she nodded her approval. I braced my hands on her big, soft tits, mashing them into her chest, then roughly grabbed her nipples and pinched and twisted them like I had seen her do. No gentle lovemaking, just hard, intense fucking. I began pounding her, ratcheting my hips faster and faster in response to her physical and verbal cues.

"Ugh, ungh, yeah, yeah, oh damn, so fucking full, un, un, un, fuck, fuck, faster now...oh, oh, close, close, close, ah-ah-ah-ah-fu-u-u-ck-ye-ess-ss..."

I went full tilt as I felt the cum boiling up in my balls, "Gonna cum..." I warned her.

"Fill me, aghh, now...NOW-NOW-NOW-AGH-H-H-H!" she shouted as I felt my balls contract and the semen shoot out of me, filling her deep channel, stream after stream as I unloaded into her shaking, spasming body.

Panting, I rolled us over, keeping my still rigid pole in her grasping tunnel. She lay on me, pressing her heavy breasts against my heaving chest, and engaged me in a warm, passionate kiss. I struggled to breathe but kissed her back, crushing our lips together. Then she sat up, and looked down at my cock buried in her.

"That was wonderful, baby, wonderful," she softly panted, as her vagina continued to contract on my rod.

She rocked back and forth on my cock, "Are you going to stay hard?" she asked.

"Maybe. Keep doing what you're doing."

I had started to soften a little, but as she worked me with her incredibly warm, wet vagina, I felt my shaft start to stiffen. Then she started lifting and dropping, stroking my erection. Cum and fluids squished out onto my groin, promising, a messy coupling.

"Play with my titties, baby," she directed.

I began working her nipples, roughly rolling and pinching them.

"Oh yes; I can cum again...Mmm, oh, oh, yes...feels good, feels so good," she cooed.

She started dropping harder, smacking her firm ass against my thighs as she rode me, eyes closed, head bent forward. As she stroked up and down, she reached and found her clit, and started jilling, rapidly. After a minute or so, she stopped jilling, leaned forward and began jacking her hips.

Then she barked out, "Take over, baby, fuck me."

I grabbed her hips and started slamming up into her, hammering her, fast as I could, my hips a blur. She mashed her breasts against me, grasping the sheets and cussing.

"Oh fuck-oh-oh-oh-cumming-don't-ungh-fuck-stop...cumming...Ah-ah-ah-ah...OH YES, NOW! NOW!" she screamed, and bit into my shoulder.

I buried my cock in her and held still while she rode out her orgasm, shaking, jerking and trembling.

When she calmed down, she remarked, "You didn't cum, did you?"

I shook my head, and she immediately lifted up, releasing my cock. More cum and fluids leaked out onto my pubic hair and stomach. Then she turned and getting beside my hip, grabbed my slick pole and began giving me fellatio, jacking me like crazy, forcefully sucking my head. Next, she took her slick hand, reached between my legs and worked a finger into my anus while she jacked me with her other hand. The stimulation from everything she was doing was working.

"Going to cum; don't stop...close...close...okay, cumming!" I warned her.

She just kept sucking and jacking till I exploded. When I finished cumming, I had to stop her as my head got sensitive. She lifted up and wiped her lips with the back of her hand, then crawled back on top of me, and engaged me in a hot, sloppy kiss.

"I guess that did the trick," she joked as she broke the kiss and sat up.

"That was amazing. I'm spent," I remarked, and she laid down on me, pressing her fat breasts into my chest and tucking her head into my neck and shoulder. We lay like that for the longest time till our breathing calmed down; then slowly made our way to the shower.

As we dried off, she remarked in a soft, husky voice, "I guess that answers the question whether we are compatible in bed," then flashed a devilish smile.

We went to bed, spooned together and passed out.

VIII. BECOMING A COUPLE

In spite of getting over eight hours of sleep, eight o'clock came early. But that is when Christos and Thea showed up, as promised. Kim woke me and said she was jumping in the shower. I told her I was going to get a quick run in, threw on shorts and running shoes and headed down to the beach. It was a beautiful morning, not too hot yet, and with the Mediterranean next to me, it was a pleasant jog. When I got back to the villa, Kim was out of the shower, and drying her hair, wearing nothing. I could get used to that sight.

"You're ripe," she kidded, as I came in.

"Think I should shower before breakfast?"

"If you want to eat with me."

We made our way to the kitchen where we were greeted by wonderful aromas, including fresh-brewed coffee.

After exchanging 'good mornings', Thea offered us a cup. The coffee was exceptionally strong, but delicious.

"Breakfast ready in a little. You like service outside?" Thea asked.

"Sounds excellent," Kim replied, taking my hand and leading me to the patio. We sat and enjoyed the morning sun, the sea and the view.

"Honey," she started, "this is magical, almost too good to be true. Thank you for this."

"It wouldn't be magical, if you weren't here with me," I replied.

Kim looked at me, studying me for a moment, "Brian, what are we going to do? I mean, when we get back. I'm in New York and you're in Atlanta. I know you said you could come see me whenever, but realistically, we are going to be apart a lot, even under the best of circumstances."

"Well, I'm not sure, but we have to work on that. I will certainly have more freedom, but it is going to take a while to reach a point where I am less committed, where I have fewer demands on my time."

"Right. And I don't want to spend that much time away from you. I'm worried about that."

"Well, let me give it some thought."

Christos interrupted us, bringing out fresh fruit, juice and toasted bread.

"We are ready to cook the eggs. How would you like them?"

"Kim?" I questioned.

"Over medium would be nice."

"Of course," Christos replied.

"I'll take the same."

"Very good; eggs over medium." Christos confirmed and headed to the kitchen.

Within a few minutes, they brought out the rest of our breakfast, and it was fabulous. We realized we were both starved, and fortunately, they had made enough for an army.

After we were finished, Christos asked if we would be eating lunch in. We decided we would go into town for lunch and dinner. Then he asked what we would like for the pantry as they would do the shopping. We worked up a list for them, which included plenty of retsina and bottled water. They set about straightening up, changing bedding and stocking the bathroom with fresh towels. We made arrangements for breakfast, then I suggested they could take the day off when they were finished with everything.

SirAuthor
SirAuthor
580 Followers