After a Broken Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim and I dressed for town and headed out. It was very busy and we had to park a ways from downtown, but the walk through the quaint streets was enjoyable. We wandered through the downtown area, ending up at the waterfront, where the breakwater wraps around making a small bay. Near the end of the seawall is an old lighthouse that adds to the charm of the place.

For lunch, I recommended souvlaki which we found at a small kiosk. We both had pork souvlaki and enjoyed it thoroughly. After lunch we perused the many shops that line several of the downtown streets. Some are very touristy, with the typical trinkets, but others are nice, mom-and-pop places with handmade jewelry, ceramics, and other craft items. We found one clothing store that had a good selection of beachwear, and Kim bought several items, including a new pair of swim trunks for me.

She tried to get me to buy a speedo, but I refused - that's one thing I won't join the locals in. Yes, many of the Greeks, and European tourists alike, wear speedos. I offered Kim the option of going topless at the local beach in return for me wearing a speedo but she balked at that.

All in all, we had a wonderful time, and ended up at a restaurant that is built into a large grotto by the sea, and featured fresh fish, as many of the restaurants do. As the sun began to set, we headed back to the villa.

After getting back, we decided to try out the pool and changed into swimwear. I put on my new trunks, and Kim put on one of her new bikinis. She hadn't modeled any of her purchases for me at the store, so I was surprised by how skimpy it was. The all white with gold trim bikini looked stunning on her. The bra cups barely covered her large areolae, and the panty just covered her mound. When she turned around, I realized the panty was a thong, and her round, firm buttocks were completely bare.

"So what do you think?" she asked after doing a pirouette.

"I think you won't be wearing that at a public beach."

"Oh, spoil sport; you already tried to get me to go topless."

"I was kidding. If you go to a public beach wearing that, you're going to make the women envious, and the men rip their speedos!"

She laughed, "Thank you honey; that was sweet. It's pretty warm out here; let's get in the pool."

The pool was narrow but long, and when you were in the water, the infinity edge blended with the view of the sea, giving a truly 'infinite' look. The water was just the right amount of cool for the current outside temp. Though the sun had set, it was still very warm.

Kim brought up our dilemma. She swam up and wrapped her arms and legs around me, "So have you given any thought about our problem?"

"Being separated?"

"Yes. What can we do?"

"Well, I can't relocate to New York, not yet and not without greatly increasing my travel, but I thought of something that you may or may not be interested in..."

"Shoot."

"Okay, now that I'm a consultant, and basically an independent contractor, if I wanted to hire an assistant, it would be entirely up to me..."

"As long as it isn't a female!" she playfully groused.

"Well, that was precisely what I was thinking."

"Are you serious?" she asked, not hiding her disapproval.

"Dead serious. But before you lose it, hear me out. I was thinking I could hire you, if you were willing, I mean, to give up your job. I could pay you well, and you would be able to travel with me..."

"Brian, just a second. I don't know anything about international law, and I'm not sure I want to give up my job..."

"I understand, but so far, it's the only solution I could come up with."

She chewed her lip and thought for a minute, "I don't know. You're right; it would solve our problem, but I'm not qualified..."

"Not a problem. I would teach you everything you need to know to assist me. You wouldn't have to know any law, just how to help me with travel, scheduling, appointments, organizing briefs, that sort of thing. Oh, and you would be required to provide sexual favors to the boss on a regular basis."

She smacked my shoulder, "That would be sexual harassment!"

"Yes, I hope so," I grinned, "and lots of it."

She laughed, "Well that's one skill I could bring to the job."

"I'll say!"

"Seriously, honey; if I did leave my job, and we did this; do you think it would really work?"

"It would work for me. I have no doubt. It depends on what will work for you."

"Well, let me think about it."

"Take as long as you like...Okay have you decided?" I kidded.

She smacked my arm, then tried to dunk me. I let her, then grabbed her under the water and came up, tossing her over my head. She came up sputtering and laughing.

"You rat, you let me dunk you, didn't you."

"Well, I didn't want to disappoint you," I grinned.

She wrapped me up and kissed me.

Then looking up, she commented, "It's a beautiful night. You can't see the stars like this in the city."

"No, you can't."

As we exited the pool, a warm breeze came up, drying us off as we stretched out on a couple lounges.

"Brian, I've been thinking...maybe I could do that, make a change. Maybe it's time. I've gone about as far as I can go with my job. And it sounds very enticing - your proposal."

"Would it help if I told you I love you?" I said, without thinking, and immediately regretting it. What if she didn't feel the same way?

"Brian, do you mean that?"

"I do...Yes, I do."

"I love you, too, baby. I was afraid to say it. And I don't mind telling you, it scares the crap out of me...Doesn't it you?" she asked, concern in her voice.

"Yes, I mean, I get that, and I can't say I'm not a bit nervous, but I'm going with my heart here, not my head," I replied.

"Oh, me too, honey, but I'm still afraid of the what if's...I don't know; it just all seems too good to be true. It seems so soon."

I asked, "What does your heart tell you?"

"That I've never met anyone like you; that I think it is destiny that we ran into each other; that when I was away from you, I was sick to my stomach; that as impossible as it may seem, it's true."

I reached for her hand, and we laid there looking at the stars. After a while, Kim released my hand, sat up and ran her hand over my chest and down my stomach. Then she got on her knees and grasped my trunks. I lifted my hips and she pulled my trunks down. Next, she stood, unclasped her bra and tossed it aside, freeing her big breasts. Then she slid her thong down and kicked it off. She straddled my chaise, hands on hips and looked down at me.

"Brian, my love," she said in her huskiest tone, "I'm going to fuck you, here under the stars. Don't move. Don't touch me. Don't do anything, until I tell you to."

I nodded.

She bent over, her heavy breasts swaying above me, and placed a hand on my chest, then reached with the other and found my cock, straightening it, laying it flat on my stomach and pointing towards my head. Next, she sat, straddling my shaft with her already moist vagina. After she was planted on my cock in that fashion, she started sliding her pussy lips up and down the length of my shaft, teasing me into an erection. When I was hard, she slid forward till her vagina was planted on my cockhead. She stuck several fingers in her mouth and wet them, seductively sliding them in and out, then she lifted up and simultaneously grasped my cockhead with her wet fingers and began working the head into her hot, wet vagina. As she was suspended over me, I was mesmerized by the sight of her leg muscles working, holding her up as she gradually worked my cock into her snug tunnel. Ever so slowly, she dropped down, till she planted herself on my groin. She sat there, not moving her body, but only flexing her vaginal muscles, working my shaft with them, squeezing and releasing. Then she started slowly rocking backwards and forwards in small, incremental movements, while continuing to contract her vaginal muscles.

I so wanted to reach for her breasts, but settled for locking my fingers together behind my head. After what seemed like an eternity, Kim leaned back, bracing herself with a hand on my knee, and started scissoring her legs, lifting up and down, riding my shaft, in long deliberate strokes, bringing my cockhead to the edge of her vagina, then sliding down till it was fully buried in her warm, grasping tunnel. As she set up a slow rhythm, riding me this way, she took her free hand and began jilling herself, running her fingers around my cock over her stretched lips and up over her clit, up and down as she continued to ride me. All the while, she maintained eye contact with me, staring, watching my reaction to her ministrations. After a while, she started jilling just her clit, rapidly rubbing it in a circular motion. Then she dropped on my cock, planting her buttocks on my legs, and sat there, jilling herself with the one hand, reaching up with the other and wetting a thumb and finger, then grasping a nipple and beginning to work it. Now she closed her eyes and focused on jilling her clit and working her fat nipple.

"Talk to me...talk dirty to me," she softly commanded in a husky voice.

"I love the feel of your tight cunt grasping, massaging my big cock, stuck up your hot, wet tunnel. Work your clit...faster, harder; pinch your fat tit, harder; make it hurt."

Eyes closed, brow knitted in concentration, she slowly nodded her head as I continued, "Feel my big, veiny cock, pulsing inside your hot cunt. I so want to cum, to shoot my hot semen in you, but you have to earn that; you have to cum first. I want to grab your hard, muscular, ass cheeks and pound you with my fat cock, but I'm a slave to you right now, a prisoner to your word. Fuck my cock, work your clit, cum on me. I want to feel your cunt spasm around my..."

"Ungh, un, un, fuck, I'm close...I'm close...don't move..." she grunted, as she started rocking a little on my cock, as she intensified the jilling motion on her clit, her hand a blur.

"Oh fuck, your cock feels so big in my pussy. I love the ungh, ugh, fuck, the way your cock, ah, ah, feels in my cunt, my hot, tight cunt. OH YES, GONNA FUCKIN' CUM!"

She kicked it up a notch, frantically masturbating herself, pulling and pinching her nipples, switching back and forth.

I began again, "Come on baby, cum all over me! I want to feel your hot cunt spasm, your juices on my balls. I want to see your body shake as you cum on my cock..."

As I continued my dialogue, she bent her head down, and started shuddering, while wildly jilling her clit. Her vagina contracted hard on my cock, squeezing it like crazy. Then she exploded, shaking, cumming, spasming.

"CUM, YOU FUCKING BITCH; CUM ON MY COCK!" I shouted as her hips went crazy, jinking back and forth, while she climaxed, her vagina spasming.

A sheen of sweat had formed on her body and she looked amazing in the light cast by the pool and the deck lights, her body glistening, her stomach muscles rippling with her spasms. She slowly came down, periodic tremors pulsing through her body. She leaned forward, planting both hands on my chest, her big breasts hanging over me, her dark nipples, pronounced and puffy from the abuse they received at her own hands. Her long, wavy locks fell around me as she leaned forward, and she opened her eyes to look at me.

"Now, I'm going to fuck you. Don't move."

I ever so slightly nodded my understanding, and kept my eyes locked with hers, as she very slowly leaned forward more, sliding up my hard shaft till my head was at her opening, then she rocked back till the head hit her cervix, and repeated this slowly, over and over. She moved her hands to the sides of my chest, and gradually dropped her body down, till her fat, swollen nipples were dragging up and down my chest. The feeling was wonderful, and her vagina never stopped squeezing, periodically clamping down, then relaxing, as she rode me, almost imperceptibly increasing her speed, leaning slightly lower, till she was dragging her full, fat breasts up and down my torso. Faster and faster she stroked the length of my rigid pole, bringing me closer to my own climax.

Then she sat up and started jacking her legs, bouncing up and down on my cock, forcefully slamming my head into her cervix. Her long locks danced around her head and her big tits flopped up and down as she rode me. The physical and visual stimulation was all I needed.

"Going to cum, baby," I grunted out as her butt and thighs wetly slapped against me.

"Come on, Brian, shoot me full of your cum, unload that big cock in me," she huffed.

Sweat was running down her body in little rivulets, and dripping off her chin, but she kept riding me, fast and hard, smacking her tight ass on my legs.

"Oh, baby, I'm gonna cum, too...Take over!" she barked, and fell on my chest.

I grabbed her hips and started pounding her. It only took seconds before she climaxed, and I followed immediately, thrusting through my own climax. The long, glorious buildup led to an explosive release, emptying myself in her hot, spasming vagina. As I dropped my hips, Kim flattened out on me, spent, huffing and sweating.

After a sublime coupling, she climbed off me on shaky legs.

"I have to go drain, baby, then I want to get in the pool. Will you get us some water and something to drink, some of that Greek wine."

"Cold water and retsina coming up," I answered and rose up from the chaise as she headed into the house, hand squeezed between her legs.

She came walking out, still completely nude, and I handed her a chilled bottle of water. After she drained half of it, she wiped her mouth and smiled, "We wore out my poor pussy."

"You're something, my little sex fiend."

She grinned, "Something good, I hope."

"The best. And what you did was amazing. But let's get in the pool and cool off."

We descended into the pool and went to the infinity edge, and looked out at the sea, sparkling from the light of a half-moon. A light breeze wafted off the water, and the sounds of the waves lapping at the shore, broke the silence. It was a truly magical setting. After finishing our waters, I went and retrieved a chilled bottle of retsina, which we shared straight from the bottle.

"This is divine, the night, the wine, everything," Kim mused, "and I've decided, honey; I'm going to give my notice when we return."

I hugged her to me, expressing my silent approval. We had a plan...a plan for the future, for a future, a future I hadn't imagined was possible.

As the days passed, we divided our time between shopping, people watching, eating out, swimming, walking on the beach, and talking through things, developing plans. I took her to see the ruins at the Palace at Knossos, and we made a trip to Iraklion to visit my friend who had suggested the villa. Oh, and we managed to squeeze in some sex, now and then.

By the end of the second week, we were dreading returning to our jobs, but we had a plan in place. Kim would give a 90-day notice to her employer, then move in with me, and start training to assist me. Everything else we agreed to let happen naturally, and make no specific plans beyond that, though I believed we both knew where we were headed.

Over the next three months, I was busy as hell establishing my new routine and introducing my training program to the attorneys the company had selected for me to mentor. But I still had enough time to miss Kim every day. We talked on the phone and video conferenced. When Kim's last days approached, I made a trip to New York, to help her pack and sort things out. We hired a professional mover to load and transport her belongings. It was an exciting time for both of us, and we could hardly wait to move her in with me.

Once she was settled in, I started training her to be my assistant. It went swimmingly, though at first she was very nervous, but quickly adjusted to her responsibilities. She was a big hit in the office, to say the least. It took two trips to iron out some wrinkles in our routine, but we established a splendid working relationship, and as Kim's fears subsided, she became a dynamo and I had never had it so good in my job.

It's been eight months now since I became a consultant, and my travel requirements have diminished. I asked Kim to marry me, and she said yes. We have a fall wedding scheduled and I couldn't be happier.

Where do you go after a broken heart?

To an airport lounge, pick out a beautiful woman, and knock her over.

Hey, it worked for me.

THE END