All Comments on 'After Dinner Treat'

by artiepuy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
Man, the things that come to mind when....

....you're trying to stifle the yawns of another boring meal out with the wifey.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Stick With Mc Donalds

You have a steady job there and all you can eat, but you can give up writing, no problem. Stupid story, dude.

sexmatesexmateabout 14 years ago
WTF!

I didn't get it! I guess I never will! Nothing here that was exciting or meaningfull.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
There is no story!

There is no story here... Just a description of two people (possibly two and a half) fucking. Such a description has been done a thousand, maybe a million, times. There is only so much that can be said to describe fucking. Without a story most of it is just boring repetition. You had no story.

artiepuyartiepuyabout 14 years agoAuthor
A swing and a miss

Thank (most of) you for your feedback on the story.

Story comments, good or bad, on one of my submissions are always appreciated.

This one obviously underwhelmed a great number of people.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Good and Better

Thought story was good. Could have been better if husband only watched or heard about it later. Reference to wife's sister a little vague with no back-story provided. I imagine you would excel at writing tales of beautiful wives being taken by this male lead for his selfish pleasures. Add a little non-consent or reluctance and good can't help but get better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous