After Game Orgy

Story Info
The school quarterback invites ten boys to his lake house.
2.4k words
14.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a work of fiction. All characters depicted are of the age 18 and and are of legal age. This is my first story here so please be gentle at the comments. Reviews are much welcome.

×××

It was an ordinary Sunday morning when 10 boys; Allan, Jason, Brandon, Ian, Collin, Harris, Dean, Gage, Fred, and Elliot; find themselves added to a secret group chat by Kyle. It was an invite for an orgy in his lake house that's happening after the big game.

'Win or Lose, everyone must attend.' Kyle typed before hitting send, his hand playing with his cock. His parents will be out of town on Tuesday and won't be back until Thursday next week, and with the big game on Friday, it was the perfect opportunity to finally get laid and have some cock. While popular, he is gay and never shown interest with girls. He has know these schoolmates for a long time, maybe except Elliot but he did talk to him from time to time, so it was okay for him to do this. He knows he can't have the orgy in his house since some of the girls might track him down and find out, so he decided that it would be at the lake house where he and his "buddies" would know. It was the perfect venue since it's so isolated and it was empty on that day so he took that opportunity. Looked back at his phone to see the replies when it vibrated on his bed.

When they received Kyle's invite to the lake house, Harris was chilling and masturbating on his bed, Allan was doing his science homework while jacking off, Dean and Elliot were dressing up for Dean's archery training (Dean was wearing a jockstrap while Elliot is going commando), Fred was butt-naked and covered in paint while working on a project, Brandon was already working out at the gym, Collin was working on a composition in his underwear, Jason just got off the shower, Ian was playing with his hole while watching yaoi, and Gage had the entire public pool to himself and was skinny-dipping. At first, they were kind of surprised about the invite but since they have nothing to do that night after game and the thought of an orgy would be fun and hot, they all accepted Kyle's invite.

At the back of his head, Harris though it would be hot to see his crush, Allan, naked and on his cock. Meanwhile, Allan thought of Harris fucking him long and hard and loved the idea of it. Fred like the idea of having a threesome with Gage and Jason. Gage, meanwhile like the idea of getting down for some cock seeing he hadn't had sex in a while and would love to be fucked by Brandon or fuck Ian. The rest of the horny boys like the idea of being away from school and enjoy the outdoors and sex, especially Elliot who had a habit of jacking off at the park back when he used to live in France.

Kyle smiled at the acceptance and send them a map to his lake house. He was already grunting when he finally shot cum to his chiseled stomach. He used his pointing finger to scoop up a bit of his cum and tasted it. 'This is going to be fun', he thought.

For the next few days, the group chat became a way for them to talk about the upcoming orgy, making all both hyped up and horned up for it by send thirst traps and nudes to each other. Gage and Brandon's favorite was when Ian was playing with his dildo. After practice for the game, Kyle and Jason went to the lake house and set up everything for the orgy such as fixing the bed, prepping the sex toys and building a simple sling before treating each other with a 69. As both head back home for the night naked; while Jason was driving, Kyle chatted that they won't be worried about the dress code because they'll be naked till Sunday and he'll cover the food. He was replied with a picture of Dean sending a picture of his ass.

A few days before the game; Allan, Gage, Fred and Ian went to the clinic to have themselves tested. They were clean and were prescribed some PrEP. Brandon, Dean, and Elliot did the same the next day and Harris, Kyle, Collin, and Jason the day after them. All of them were clean and were prescribed the same. Once that was out of the way, they were all ready for the game and the sex party.

It was Friday night and their school has just won the game. Harris passed the ball to Kyle and he brought the touchdown, ending the match. The crowd went wild and everyone was celebrating the victory. After the awarding ceremony, the coach tells them to hit the showers and go celebrate the night, which means it's nearly time for their own after-party to begin. Brandon and Ian hitched a ride with Allan and Fred while Dean, Elliot, and Collin went together. After the shower and the congratulatory handshakes and pats at the back, Harris, Jason and Kyle were nearly cornered by one of the popular girls to invite them to the after-party before declining and making a book for it. By the time they got there, they were nearly the last ones to arrive at the lake house. As the trio exited the car, they were greeted by their guest with cheers and congratulations. Harris wasted no time to go to Allan, wraps his arms around him and kiss him.

"Now that we're all here, let's get this party started" Kyle announced before leading his guest to the lake house. The place was huge, with fine furniture, fixtures and a fire place at the living room, a jacuzzi and barbeque grill at the patio, the view of the lake with a pier and forest just outside of house and kitchen and a huge bathroom next to the living room. The boys wasted no time to tske off all their clothes and get naked, putting them in their own bags. Harris and Allan added Collin to their make out session while Brandon went for Kyle and made out with him. Ian turned on the flat screen TV and played some gay porn, setting up the mood even further as Gage went up to him made him kneel to suck his cock. Jason then step up to the two and kissed Gage, Ian wasted no time and went for the cock also, causing Gage to moan in Jason's mouth. Fred was munching on Elliot's asshole while he and Dean were making out on the couch and frotting their own cocks, sending moans of pleasure to Dean's mouth as Fred's tongue goes in and out and around.

Everything is in full swing and Kyle thought the orgy is going greatly while he has a mouth full of Brandon's cock. Just then, Collin approached him and Brandon, causing Kyle to share Brandon's cock with him. Harris and Allan were in their own world as Allan is now lying on the table, Harris prepping to fuck him. Fred is now standing between of Dean and Elliot as the former kisses his thighs and balls and the latter kisses his cheeks and tastes his hole. Gage is now sitting down and shoving his cock Jason's mouth as Ian starts rimming him from behind. Before Brandon could do anything, Kyle stopped sucking his dick and released it from it's mouth.

"Hey!" Kyle called out. "Let's continue this upstairs." He said as he pulled Brandon's cock and lead them to the stairs, the rest soon followed. Kyle led them to a hall with plenty of doors and headed for the one at the middle of the left wall. Inside was a king-size bed that can fit all of them, a leather sling, a leather ottoman and a cabinet full of lube, toys, and condoms.

"Damn, Kyle, you thought of everything." Collin beam at the beautiful sight. "You can thank Jason for buy the toys and building the sling." Kyle said before anyone could thank Jason for his contribution. Soon enough, nearly everyone went for the bed for a steamy make out session while Harris, Allan and Dean head for the sling.

Allan checked if the sling was sturdy enough and when it was he lay down on his back. Harris licked his hole one more time before heading to the cabinet to grab a condom as Dean starts making out with Allan. When Harris came back, he was already wearing the condom on his hard rock cock and placed it near the nerd's hole, Dean stopped kissing him at this point. Harris started to slowly thrust inside Allan and his moans captured the group's attention. Dean then began to mouth fuck Allan as Harris picked up the pace. Allan was in heaven.

'I can't believe I'm watching my best friend get gangbanged. It's so hot' Ian thought as he stroke his cock up and down. Soon enough, someone grabbed his hand lead him to the ottoman. "Read to finish what we started?" Gage asked before commanding the Otaku to open his mouth, giving him a blowjob. Jason took the opportunity to play with Ian's hole and fuck him there.

Elliot was then grabbed by Kyle and Brandon, who asked him if he could fit two cocks in his ass. When he answered no but he would love too, Kyle and Brandon took it as a sign to fuck him. Playing with his hole with tounges and fingers, Elliot already a panting mess before being asked by Kyle is he's ready. When answered yes, Kyle thrusted inside Elliot before Brandon made his place inside his asshole too. The Frenchman's hole was between destroyed by two 8-inch cocks. By the time Kyle and Brandon where fucking him, he forgot his English.

"Ah, putain! S'il te plaît, baise-moi plus fort! Baise moi plus! Oh merde! Baise moi!" (A/N: forgive me, I used Google Translate for this)

It was music to everyone's ears.

Fred and Collin were in full make out mode before Collin stopped and grabbed the beads from the cabinet. "Show me that ass!" He command and Fred complied. Collin suck on his fingers a bit before playing with Fred's hole with it. When he was satisfied with his work, he inserted the bead on his hole. As the bead got bigger and bigger, Fred moaned harder and harder. Then Collin pulled out and in and out of the hole making Fread moaned rhythmically. This along with Elliot's pleasured moans was like music to his ears. When he had enough of the toy, he pulled out the bead and began to fuck Fred. It was the best ass he ever fucked that he did realized that Dean went behind his ass and rimmed his hole. When Dean was satisfied, he placed his cock inside Collin's hole and let Collin do the work. As Kyle kept fucking Elliot, he saw that this orgy was going to be a success as everyone is having a great time. Kyle and Elliot were so busy pleasuring themselves that they didn't even notice Brandon slipping away and was now replaced by Jason, Brandon now fucking Ian. They also didn't notice Allan and Harris joining them in the bed, Fred now on the sling as Collin fucks him. Dean then went up to him and mouth fucked Elliot, making the French send moans at the Archer's cock. Jason, Brandon and Ian were the ones next to got to bed. As Brandon keeps fucking Ian, him and Jason were 69ing each other, giving Jason a great view of Brandon's cock going in and out.

A few minutes later, everyone was nearing climax. Fred and Collin made an effort to get into bed so they can come with everyone. Kyle released his cock out of Elliot and layed each other down the bed as Dean kneel. Harris released his cock out of Allan and frotted his cock with his as he lay on top of him. Anyone who was fuck released their cocks and jacked their dicks off while laying down or kneel the bed.

"I'm gonna cum"

"Fuck! I'm cumming"

"Give me that cum"

Anyone moaned as the they finally shoot their sperms at each other. Kyle shot cum on his stomach and Elliot's side as Dean came on top of them, Elliot came soon after and cummed on his torso. Allan and Harris came at the same time, releasing a stream load of white at former's body and neck. Ian and Jason came at each others cocks as Brandon came at Ian's back. The two both savored the flavor of their cum before Jason made an effort to clean up Brandon's cum. With Jason having both Ian and Brandon's cum, he moved them closer for a three-way kiss mixing all three cum together. Fred came on Collin's torso as Collin jacked off. Collin made Fred kneel down and came of his face, Gage join in and came on his mouth. Fred then licked his some of his own cum off Collin and mixed the three cums in his mouth. Not long after, everyone was laying down on the bed, taking a break and some resorting to kissing each other. It went like that for 5 minutes when...

"So, anyone hungry?" Kyle asked, causing everyone to laugh including himself. Kyle then ordered pizzas and take-out for everyone as everyone moved back to the living room, where the porn was still playing, for the feast. When the food arrive at the table, Collin made a toast for the team's victory before eating. It wasn't long after dinner that everyone had sex again. For the rest of their stay, the boys feast, played video game, went swimming at the lake, and had great sex. Elliot even manage to have sex with Gage and Ian at the forest, which was better than jacking off as some park. It went on like this until Sunday when they have to go back home.

Back at school, everyone was shock to learn that Harris and Allan started dating but were supportive nonetheless. Elliot and Dean started dating too; and Ian, Brandon and Jason started a threesome relationship soon after. Kyle reflect back on the party and knows that it needs to happen again so he asked them to stay in the group chat which they did. He tell them that the next orgy will be great and that they should invite more people next time.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
Exluke1Exluke1about 1 year ago

Agree with LitWarrior that there’s too much going on. Maybe try a couple or threesome next and tell us first some background character history. Why are they a couple. Really watch the verb tenses as the errors are a distraction requiring the reader to stop and think about what you are trying to describe. But write another story, just don’t bite of more than you can chew.

DominivestriDominivestriabout 1 year ago

Poorly written, too many characters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Written by a robot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Overall, nice idea, but there was too much going on in this story. Too many people. Made it too busy and hard to keep up with.

LitWarriorLitWarriorabout 1 year ago

Nice first start. Would like a little more description of the characters. There is so much going on but all the people meld together. Please keep writing

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Backseat Fun On Dad's Lap Dad fucks son while mom drives the car.in Gay Male
Girlfriend's Little Brother Pt. 01 Late night encounter leaves a straight guy curious for more.in Gay Male
Turning Gay Ken was Don's straight apartment mate. Things evolved...in Gay Male
Caught in the Act Roommate walks in on a beautiful surprise.in Gay Male
Turned Out By Girlfriends Dad's I get well and truly fucked by my girlfriend's dad's.in Gay Male
More Stories