All Comments on 'After Hours Alicia Ch. 10'

by NewAgeErotica

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Oh shit this is the hottest series ever!

Oh why you got to be so mean and leave it on a cliff hanger?! I must know what happens next! Hoping for a slut off with her new friends! Please don't make us wait too long!

Hot shit as usual NAE! Wish I could give you more than five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Moral Crisis

She should help the homeless at the local soup kitchen. Would make her feel better and they probably haven't gotten any quality pussy in a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
LOL a soup kitchen?

Below commentator be crazy. Sick series bro love how it's shaping up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fire at will!

If she's going to gangbang everyone in the bar they should just treat her like a piece of meat. I think they would just want to get their rocks off so they wouldn't wait to cum on her face at the end and instead each guy just cums either in her pussy, ass, or throat when they get close. Then Nikki can eat out the cream pies and vice versa. Might be a good time to introduce Alicia to rimming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome story bro

Awesome addition as always. Keep em coming!

I was kind of hoping to hear a little bit more on what she has been doing with Rolan and Tommy the past couple days. Like did they DP her? How was Roland first anal experience. Does she make them sandwiches then suck them off while they eat then? Ect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice

Is there a next chap?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Where's the new chapter?

A new chapter coming? This is my favorite series and dying for a new chapter. Don't leave us hanging!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Still working on this?

Please let us know if you are still working on these. Know your probably busy but this is a great series and hate to see it end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more

Alicia Please

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love it

Cant wait for the next chapter. I share the same first name and its like reading about me in a different life. Really want to know what happens next.

sandmanbobsandmanbobover 8 years ago
Great story

I'm loving this story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous