After Hours Dessert

Story Info
She's working late so I surprise her with take out and more.
1.6k words
3.91
3.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been meaning to surprise you at work for a few months now. You have only been working there as a costumer service call operator for a few weeks so I still don't know if its ok for me to visit and/or when, but since it'll be a long weekend due to holidays, I have a feeling today will be less busy.

I call our favorite Chinese place, order our favorite food, get dressed, put my boots on and leave the house. After paying and getting back in the car I check my phone and read how bummed you were to find out your boss asked you to stay back for 3 more hours while the people with seniority left earlier. Either way I wanted to brighten up your day and surprise you so this little hiccup was actually helping me, since the food would now give you energy for the rest of your shift. And I know first hand you need it... we had gone out the night before, celebrating you best friend's engagement and boy did we have lots to drink at that fancy place.

Another bump in the road... no pun intended.... there's so much damn traffic... The city is a parking lot so there goes my plan of warm food for you... I text you pretending that I'll be going to the gym and ask how long you think you'll be at your desk. You said you'd be there at least for 2 hours which is plenty of time, even if I walked there.

45 mins go by and I park in the lot and head towards your office. The lot is pretty much empty and I can see lots of people leaving the building for the weekend. I get on the elevator, get to the 5th floor, walk out almost run into a couple of people walking in. The just HAD to be your co-workers and I asked where I could find you... After hearing about my plan, they point me towards your desk and I walk as silently as I can.

And there you are... sitting on your chair, taking calls, making notes, moving your computer mouse like a wizard... solving problems, helping out and most of all talking in your sexy voice. I gently drop the bag of take out right next to your keyboard as you were in mid-call. You look up and see me and can't believe i was there. You were still on the phone but placed the call on hold. You stand up, give me a huge kiss and almost hold back your tears. You had no idea I was coming over and you were starving... plan was working to perfection!

As I expected you are slammed and explain to me you just have to take every single call you can and I tell you to know worry. Going back home just wasn't an option so I decided to stay nearby, at the desk next to you reading motorcycle magazines that your coworker had.

You seriously have the sexiest voice... I would love to be on the other end of that phone call, asking for a detailed explanation of every single TV channel your company offers. You could make troubleshooting sound hot. Add to that the fact that you look incredible. Starting with your skirt and hot heels... you were wearing the same ones last night!!! I remember because I had asked you to leave them on the night before while I had you. You shirt was a white button up, very corporate. Overall you looked classy but comfy.

I pulled my chair next to you and just caressed your left knee. I was reading but gently touching you while you were taking calls. I made circles... some small, some larger and with the latter kind I would bump into your other knee a few times. I can't help but hear your voice and its totally turning me on... I go to the restroom and notice that there's no-one left.... NOONE. I sit back and continue to touch you, not as innocently as the previous time. I try putting my hand in your inner thigh but your legs tighten up and prevent me from doing so... You were on the phone but looked at me a opened your eyes wide as to let me know that I can't do that.

I proceed to not only ignore you but to kiss your neck... I start with soft kisses and I can hear your voice breaking... not enough to stop me though. You are typing, helping costumers through your headset but I continue to kiss you, gently bite you and caress your knees and legs. After a couple of minutes you involuntarily open your legs a bit, enough for me to not only touch but firmly grab your incredible legs... they are so soft and look stunning after your tan. I'm facing the left side of your body while you stare at the screen and I continue to kiss your neck, touch your legs and eventually my hands touch your enormous, firm and delicious breasts. You gently moan and take deeper breaths... clearly embarrassed while on the phone but you are so into this...

After a few minutes I get up and lean on your desk, yet you can still see the multiple screens needed to take care of your work. I can't speak but you can read my lips and you can tell i'm say: "roll up your skirt..." you then mouth: "no, are you fucking crazy?!" and I say: "yes... roll it up" As you do that I can see you are wearing red panties... holy fuck they look yummy. I then grab a note pad and write in it: "do what I say and don't make a sound"

You nod in agreement.

The first note said: "Play with yourself over your panties" Without a single complaint you being doing so... with your skirt already rolled up around your magnificent curves, you rub your fingers and down, making your eyes roll ever so slightly back. Your bracelet makes gentle noises while you continue rubbing up and down and I can tell you're getting horny. I can see you biting your bottom lip in between sentences. I can't help but stroke myself over my jeans and I can see you staring at my hands while I do that.

The second note said: "unbutton your shirt" and as you slowly do that I get on my knees in front of you. I look up and see you are wearing a matching red bra. Absolutely delicious. Your breasts look so big and firm. Love the color of your skin... shiny... can't wait to grab them again and lick them. As I start writing the next note we hear the elevator ding! You sit up, as I hide under your desk. The cleaning lady had to vacuum and and grab the trash. Hidden under your desk I pull you close to me and push your red panties to one side and start licking your moist pussy. You are definitely turned on... you are wet. fully wet. not just a bit but SOAKING wet. I can't believe how good you taste. I could eat you for hours....

You buttoned your shirt up and the cleaning lady couldn't notice anything crazy going going. If she only knew that my tongue was well inside you. Even your callers had no idea. You were doing a fantastic job to keep your cool. I'm eating you, devouring you... my lips kissing your clit, my tongue massaging you all over... As i'm enjoying you I feel you roll back and mouth to me that the lady left. I get up and without writing any other notes I walk over and rip open your shirt, exposing your breasts once again. I stand next to you and start sucking on your nipples and grabbing your tits while you, still taking all after call, continue sliding two fingers inside your wet pussy.

Without the need of writing any more notes I grab you by the hands and lift you up and turn you around. Your hands on your desk and laptop, fully able to do your job. I proceed to eat you from behind, licking your incredible asshole like i've been hungry for months. Your taste is simply unreal... After a few moans and your fists getting the desk in pleasure I stand up and unzip my pants. Right as I'm about to stick it in from behind you move and turn around, lift your left leg and put in on top of the chair, your ass on the desk, your right hand holding it too and your left starts jerking me off until it guides my cock inside your pussy.

The first time I slide it in I just do it once... as deep as I can while I stare at you. Your moan was loud and it was very obvious you were in lots of pleasure. You played it off giving some excuse that actually worked but without a care in the world I proceeded to slide in and out, in and out, in and out. The rhythm was nice and steady, shaking your whole cubicle. Your left hand was still holding my cock and it felt so good... your pussy AND your hand... you've done this like this before haven't you?? so hot... We kiss in between sentences while you continue to guide me...

I close my eyes in pleasure and concentrate so I don't finish just yet... but when i open my eyes, you had written a note... sneaky!

Your note said: "Finish inside me"

My eyes roll back... my bottom lip bitten... and your hand guiding me and jerking me inside your fast and hard.... until....

We kiss... I pull out. Help you get cleaned up... We use tissues... you get dressed... sit back at your desk... dripping wet still.

I sit next to you, get the food out of the bag, set you a plate and go get some water from the cooler.

Is it true that "all calls are recorded"???

hmmmmm.