After A Hard Day's Work

Story Info
Hard days work and come home for a bit of fun.
1k words
4.09
3.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I come home and find you laying on the floor, watching TV. All your chores are done, the house is spotless and dinner is ready, so you are just relaxing and waiting for me. When I walk in, you move to your submissive pose and ask how my day was. I tell you it was okay, but I was ready to come home to my girl. That makes you smile as I take you by the hand, pulling you up to me and hugging you.

I softly kiss your lips, pressing harder after a few seconds, my tongue meeting yours... Your heart begins to beat faster as you relax into my arms. When we part, I take you by the hand and lead you to the bedroom. "Dinner?" you ask, but I just say it can wait... When I close the door, you begin to undress slowly as if doing a slow striptease for me. At the same time, I remove my clothes and sit on the bed.

As you remove your shirt, I see you had on no bra just as you know I want it. You lean forward so your breasts dangle in front of me and I caress them gentle. You can feel my fingers sliding over your soft skin and it makes you shiver a bit. The nipples rise and stiffen, longing for me to kiss them... and I do. Sucking and licking your nipples as my fingers massage and kneed your breasts. You heart is beating a little faster now, your eyes closed, enjoying the sensation for a few moments. Then you slip off your pants to reveal no panties either --- I release your nipples just long enough see your naked, smooth pussy and smile...

You slip down on me and move to your knees now. As you reach my dick, you kiss it softly urging it up for your waiting lips. Taking me into your mouth, you can feel me sliding across your lips and that excites you even more. Up and down on me, swirling your tongue, feeling my hard dick in your mouth now. The soft skin but hardness of it moving in and out of your mouth. Your tongue pressing on me, feeling how good it is for you and making your pussy wet now.

While sucking on me, you slide your hand between your legs. You can feel the warm wetness as you run your fingers between the pussy lips ever so slowly. When you touch your clit, it is like electric shocks of pleasure shooting thru your body. You are so excited that you know it won't take long to cum, so you stop touching yourself. Concentrating on sucking me now, you can taste my precum as it dribbles out of me. Sweet and salty, you think... yummy!

I start to stand and you pull back so I can move easier. As I get to my feet, I lift you and move you to the bed, laying you on your back and spreading your legs. I smile as I see how wet you are, then slip two fingers inside you. Ohhhh you gasp as I push them into you. then in and out several times, really fast before pulling my fingers out. The feeling was very intense and you are panting now. I just grin and say, "that was just a sample" my sweet...

I push your legs wide open and bend down with my face between them. I blow on your pussy gently and your body quivers from the feel of my hot breath on your pussy lips. A combination of warm on the lips and coolness where you are so wet. Nice.... oh so nice, you think as you relax and enjoy it. After a few seconds I move forward and run my tongue up and down your slit. As I do, you jerk and press up to me. You want me to lick harder, but I pull away slightly so I just barely touch the outer lips now, tickling you....

Finally, I give you what you want and take your clit between my lips and use my tongue all around it. up and down, swirling and sucking... your legs are shaking uncontrollably now... you can barely catch your breath... the sensations are so intense you can barely stand it.... moaning loudly now.... squeezing your tits hard and pinching your own nipples.... building.... building.... ohhh so good.... AHHHHAAAHHHH!!!! CUMMING!!! OMG!!! I'M CUMMING you moan.... AAAHHHHHOOOOOHHHHH....

After way seems an eternity, your orgasms stop.... how many? who knows.... one after the other... over and over... soooo good!

You are totally spent, laying there soaked and limp.... Then you feel it... I've moved up and am sliding my hard dick into you... Your pussy is so sensitive now it is almost more than you can take. you moan loudly and just take me in. Feels sooo good...

I move in and out of your hot wet pussy... my dick moving slowly at first, then picking up the pace. As you relax, you can feel me moving inside you. Feel my dick on your opening and as it slides in and out. My balls against your pussy lips when I am deep in you. My body weight against your thighs...

Then I tell you I'm about to cum.... you can feel me swell inside you as I get closer. You push your hips up against me and I hold myself deep inside you as I cum.... Oh yeah! As I shoot inside you, your pussy explodes again! OHHHHHAAAAHHHHH you moan as the orgasm wracks your body! Soooo good.... sooo nice.... then you slump down... totally exhausted as I slip out of you... my cum dribbling out just a bit and down between your legs.

I roll to the side and you turn to face me. Your body next to mine as you take in the feelings... your pussy hot, wet, and throbbing. Your chest rising and falling against me. Your breasts moving up and down making the nipples rub my chest, causing you to shiver just a bit, as you drift into a gentle sleep beside me...

HUGS

M