Perfect Ending

Story Info
A couple ends their day in the perfect way.
1.2k words
4.39
2.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a fun, lazy Sunday. They had done chores around the house and some yardwork and just kind of hung out together. It was a day that just worked in every sense of the word. He sat on the couch watching some mindless show on television when she walked into the living room.

She was dressed like he was. A tee shirt and a pair of shorts. He watched her approach him and was just amazed how she looked just as, if not more, beautiful like this than when she put on all that make up and all those beautiful clothes and those high heels. She was just naturally beautiful.

He smiled as she stood in front of him, took the remote control from his hand and pressed the off button. She straddled his lap as she put the remote on the table beside the couch. He felt the warmth of her body as she nestled into his lap. She didn't say anything, she just looked absolutely beautiful as her hands came up to his face and cupped it and she leaned in to give him a gentle kiss on the lips.

She was always amazed at how lucky she was to have him. They never really fought. Sure, they disagreed on things, but they always worked it out. He respected her as much as she respected him and she loved him for that. He was great looking, but he was such a good person she didn't even care. It was a nice bonus. His soul turned her on. That was so much more important than his amazing looks. And she knew he felt the same about her.

She kissed him with just her lips, and it was only a few seconds before she felt her desire begin to well inside her. She allowed her tongue to press gently on his lips and she felt them open for her. She moaned as his big hands encircled her back and began to gently massage from her shoulders to her buttocks. She felt him start to grow and press against her through his shorts. He pulled her onto his erection and pressed his hips into her body and moved against her, his cock stimulating her through the material of her gym shorts. What started as a beautiful and casual kiss had lit a fire in both.

He could feel the warmth of her body against his cock. He put his hands on her hips and lifted her slightly. He looked up at her and said "stay baby," as with both hands he pulled his shorts down just enough to free his erection. It snapped up hard and firm. Then as one hand reached up and cupped her beautiful face the other pulled her shorts aside and he coaxed her down, slowly, on top of him. Her arousal made it easy to slide over him. She went slowly enjoying the feel of his cock sliding slowly up inside her. She didn't stop until their pelvises met. She ran her fingers through his beard and gently kissed him as she slowly grinded. He moaned into her mouth and his hands went to her hips and guided her motions. He looked up at her and watched as she took off her tee shirt. His hands left her hips and went to her breasts. He massaged them and played with her taut nipples, lightly pinched them. She loved that! Her hips paused as her head went back and she gasped with pleasure. He felt her wetness flowing from her over his thighs. He squeezed his muscles and pressed his cock up as deep as he could go. Her cum flowed from her, down between his thighs and between his ass cheeks. She was so turned on and the combination of his hands on her breasts and his sudden deep surge made her mind and body burst with her first orgasm.

He loved the way she felt on him. Her body fit perfectly with his. He loved her warmth and the fluid motions she made as she grinded on his cock. One hand went to the back of her neck and he pulled her to him and opened his mouth wider and let his tongue search her mouth as his hips thrust up harder and faster. She could feel his need for her. Every thrust told her he wanted her and he was about to prove it by filling her with a river of his desire.

They moved so well together. Their hands begin to pull and massage each other. Fingers gripped, nails pressed into skin. She stopped grinding on him and put her knees on either side of him and began to raise up and down on him. She watched as his head tilted back and his eyes closed. He moaned each time her body took all of him inside her. He was so hard and his cock was so thick. His hands pressed into her waist and he took hold of her and he began to control her movements. Lifting her up, slamming her down on his raging hardness. She let him have control and just enjoyed the feel of him fucking her.

She let herself go and leaned into him and whispered, "I love you so much baby, cum with me baby... oh baby please..."

The words went to his soul. He felt her quiver and tighten around him. She buried her lips on his neck and gasped as her second orgasm began. His response was automatic. He tensed and thrust his cock as deep inside her as he could go and then gasped as he let his seed erupt. Their movements were short and desperate and urgent. They held each other close and moved their hips and moaned their affections as they came for each other. They held and grinded and thrust and came so hard and so much that a river of their passion flowed freely out of her and all over him. Yes, they had a lot of sexual experiences together. In a lot of different places and a lot of different positions and a lot wilder than this moment, but it was this moment that both loved the most. Nobody was trying to please or impress the other, it was two people so into each other that they didn't have to try. All they had to do was touch each other, kiss each other, put their hands on each other and then fuck each other into an intense mind-blowing mutual orgasm. The kind that made you just quietly lose your mind and take the one you were with on the ride through it with you. Then hold each other, still coupled, never wanting your bodies to part.

She pulled her face from his neck and sat back and looked at him. She loved how he felt still inside her. She loved the satiated look on his face. Loved how they were breathless together. His dark eyes looked up at her and his hand cupped her face.... And with a sincerity that went right to her heart he said, "God I love you."

She stared back at him.... His words were everything she needed to hear. As she leaned in, and her hips began to move on him again.... As she felt him, still inside her, still hard, respond to her, she leaned into him and whispered, "I love so much baby," and she began to grind on him again.