After Hours Massage

Story Info
Massages are better after hours.
2.9k words
4.59
21.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kiwi857
kiwi857
262 Followers

All I Wanted Was A Thai Massage--Part II

In telling of my experiences with a Thai masseuse named Katie I always described my massage visits during regular business hours but there were some that took place "after hours" too. Usually our routine during her work hours were--great massage, fun but quite sex, more massage during a 90-minute session. After we got to know each other there were only two or three times when we did not have a sexual encounter at her shop such as "bad timing" or one of the other girls being very nosy according to Katie and she was nervous--Katie had caught other girls listening at closed doors if they were suspicious or jealous of their co-workers.

This story deals with one of those "after hours" experiences.

_______ _______ _______ _______ _______

I always found it a little funny, even though I had Katie's personal cell number, that she asked me to call the shop for appointments to make it seem more legit. If she answered the phone she acted as if I was any customer and not acknowledging me and referred to her in third-person-- "Okay you have an appointment with Katie on Thursday or whatever." I totally got the little game we played and in some ways she was very careful but if she saw my erection she became a fun risk taker.

I was in for my near "weekly massage" and noticed this time Katie greeted me in a little more formal manner than usual. Also up front was a Caucasian male and Asian woman sitting in the nice spacious reception area sipping tea. I figured them to be a couple just finishing their couple's massage.

Katie showed me to our usual massage room and gave me a very subdued smile. Something seemed different.

The massage started as they typically do, about twenty minutes of a legit massage. But I noticed she was not spending her time on my butt--she knew how much I enjoyed that. That usually started the foreplay of the next stages of the "massage"--from sensual butt massage to caressing my balls, moving to my cock, me pulling her yoga pants down and lapping up her tasty pussy which by that time was very wet, and finally her climbing on top and riding my cock. Sometimes we would mix it up with doggie or me on top but she preferred to ride.

I made a couple overtures of touching her but she was ignoring me so I stopped.

"Are you okay Greg? Are you mad?" she asked. "I'm sorry I can't today."

"It's okay Katie."

"My bosses are here. They are the ones you saw in the front. They married."

"Oh. Okay. I understand. No I'm not mad Katie."

With that she gave me a big smile and little kiss.

As the massage was coming to an end I couldn't help but massage her tight little ass as she used warm towels on me. She told me playfully to be a good boy and gave me a little kiss.

Out front I paid and we both acted very legit even though the owners were not sitting up front anymore.

As I was standing at the counter Katie looked over her shoulder and then pointed at herself, then acted like she was texting, and pointed at me--she was telling me that she would text me later. It was 8:45pm and the shop would be closing soon. I had arrived home a little after 9 and I saw a text from Katie.

"Greg I sorry we not touch each other during the massage. I hope you not mad at me," she texted in her Thai English way.

I responded that I totally understood and I was not mad. Her next text surprised me. She had told me in the past that the girls occasionally spend the night at the shop--they had a shower, a small kitchen and the heated floor mats would be very comfortable.

"Greg tonight I stay at shop. Would you like to come back for more massage?"

I was surprised because there would be one or more girls there usually.

"Greg tonight it is only me. Other girl decided to go see her boyfriend so I all alone. I am scared to be here alone."

Well this would be a first. We could be alone without the thin dark wooded walls causing us to be quite as a mouse.

"Sure I would love to come back for more massage. What time?" I texted back.

"At 10pm," she replied with a bunch of happy face emojis. "Please come to back door."

Needless to say I instantly got hard. I had never seen her totally nude and her long hair down. And I had never heard her moan more than the littlest of peeps.

As I rolled up to the backdoor she must have been waiting and heard my car because the door opened and she had a coy little smile. She gave me a little kiss and took me by the hand to the couples massage room that was much bigger, warmer and had nicer floor mats.

She told me to get ready as usual and she would be right back. I decided to follow a hunch and do just that and put the large towel on me and kept my head down as I always did when she came in the room.

Katie proceeded to go through the normal steps--adjust the long towel, clean my feet with warm towels, and then do her usual pressure massage of my body to warm up my muscles. I let her massage me for almost twenty minutes--I wanted to ease into the fun.

"Okay Greg you can turnover now but keep your eyes closed. I have a surprise for you."

I turned over as directed.

"Keep your eyes closed," she said again.

My cock was raging with anticipation.

"Okay you can open now."

When I opened my eyes what a view. She only had panties on. Her hair was even longer that I suspected being almost down to her waist. I knew her breasts were small but they looked so sexy peeking through her long hair that she had draped in front of her. She had a sexual look that I had never seen.

She leaned down and kissed me. Soon her tongue was deep inside my mouth and she was softly moaning as kissing me. I pulled her on top of me and cupped her perfect ass as I began kissing her deeper. I pulled her into me and I could feel her wet pussy on my thigh.

Katie being so tiny at 5' and maybe 95 pounds was so easy to position so I began to pull her upwards so I could lick her always sweet and dripping pussy.

She knew what I wanted and she slid up. But what happened next was a fun surprised. Katie was always the submissive one--always willing but submissive.

Katie positioned her pussy over my waiting mouth.

"Eat me Greg. Eat my Pussy," she said as she aggressively took my hands and held them down over my head. She was grinding her pussy into my mouth and I loved it.

Katie was moaning and grinding my face. I had never seen this side of her. It was almost after a couple months of being quite, demure, and submissive she felt it was her turn.

"Yes Greg Yes. I love how you eat my pussy. Don't stop," it was almost a demand.

Soon I felt a couple little flows coming from her tasty pussy. She was panting as she kept moving her pussy over my mouth. Before reaching an orgasm she retreated and mounted my cock. Then she began holding my wrists to the matt over my head as if she was just using my cock for her pleasure. This was pure fucking and I loved it.

"I want your cock Greg. I just want to fuck you and have your cum."

Katie was riding me like a horse. It was almost like she didn't care if it was me or not. She just wanted a hard thick cock to ride. I could tell from the pussy licking and now fucking she was a little closer to cumming. With her movements I began to feel my balls get warm and could feel my load move inside me. Katie had an explosive orgasm and she kept riding me. Her long hair caressing my chest. About tens seconds later...

"Yes Katie I'm cumming keep riding me you little slut. AHHH, AHHHH, Ah, Ah, Ah, Ah, Ah with each hot rope of cum I sprayed into her beautiful pussy.

Katie had sweat dripping off her onto my chest. Even after thirty seconds or more she was panting. Then again she surprised me. Katie moved off me and towards my head.

She grabbed my head and lowered her cum filled pussy over my face.

"Lick your cum out of my pussy Greg. I always want this."

I will admit I eagerly submitted to her. The combination of my cum and her dripping pussy was sweet and I lapped it up like a favorite dish. After she felt I got it all out she moved down and returned the favor. She would kiss me in-between licking me as we shared our blend of cum and pussy juices.

Katie was spent. She now lay directly on top of me and we dozed off.

I woke up about thirty minutes later and began caressing her tight little ass. I wasn't necessarily trying to wake her up--I was just enjoying the moment. It was the first time we had this experience of wild sex and then relaxing in each other's arms.

Well as predicted I got hard as I caressed that perfect ass and I would move my fingers tenderly up and down the crack of her ass. Katie soon rolled off me and lie next to me and spread her legs and caressed her hard nipples--she was telling me to fuck her.

I rolled over and was kneeling between her legs just watching her as she soon spread her beautiful pussy lips exposing her opening and clit. She took my cock and used my head to rub up and down her pussy that was getting wetter and wetter--she always had the wettest of pussys. Even though she was a snug fit, due to her wetness I could penetrate her with ease.

Katie then did what always turns me on about some women--she pulled my cock into her. After penetrating her a couple inches I impaled her with the rest of my thick hard shaft.

"Oh Greg! Your cock is so big for me. I love it."

I am only 6" but very thick. I have had more than a few women tell me that I have a thick cock and prefer the thickness because if I high-ride them I can rub my thick shaft on their clit as well.

"Katie you have the tightest little pussy. I love how I can see my cock spread your pussy so much." I was on my knees and easily pulled her hips up my thighs and watched my cock move back and forth out of her pussy.

Soon I decided to use Katie as my fuck doll and she loved it. I also decided to do something I had always wanted to try there. I got up and pulled her up. Next I lifted her up and told her to grab the bars above the bed that they use when walking on people's backs.

As she was holding onto the bars I lifted her up by the ass and began fucking her. Katie wrapped her legs around me as I plunged into her eager pussy. In this position she looked even tinnier as I pumped away.

"Oh Greg fuck me. Yes fuck me," as she moaned but acted like she was being taken.

"Are you my little slut? Does your pussy belong to my cock."

"Yes Greg. I am your slut. Fuck me like a slut. Just fuck me hard."

Well I never expected those words coming from her so I hammered away. It did not take long and I shot my hot load into her as she panted with lust. I kept fucking her and she had a smaller orgasm but I still saw a good flow around my cock.

I told her to keep holding onto the bars and I got on my knees and let it all flow into my mouth. I could not believe how sweet it tasted. I put her thighs over my shoulder to give her little arms a rest as I lapped away. Soon Katie began humping into my face.

"Fuck me again she demanded so I got up and stuffed my now hard cock into her again."

I told her to let go of the bars and carried her into every massage room of the shop. I pinned her up against the walls and fucked her. I wanted her to know that I fucked her everywhere. I even took her to the front reception and put her ass on the front counter and fucked her there. Now anytime she was in any room giving anyone a massage she would remember getting fucked there. She was panting like crazy as we did this. As I carrying her back to the room I decided to stop in the long lowly lit hallway and pinned her against the wall. I looked at a sexy Thai maiden picture as I fucked her hard up against the wall. Katie soon began hitting my shoulders with her fists telling me to fuck her.

"Don't stop Greg. Your cock is fucking me so good. Fuck me. Ahhhhh, ahhhh."

She had a great orgasm and collapsed into my arms. I carried her back up the reception room that was very dark but if someone was walking by front window at the very late hour could have probably seen us. I laid her down on the sofa and fucked her. As I was getting close to cumming I pulled out and gave her a combination facial and mouthful. Now I was totally spent as my last rope filled her mouth.

I could see Katie's head was spinning a little with this last multi-room fuck experience. She seemed dazed a little as I picked her up and carried her back to the room. I laid her down and tenderly cleaned her face. I then lapped her pussy more and then used a warm towel to clean her. She fell asleep within minutes.

When I woke up the next morning Katie was not in the room. I looked at my watch and it was almost 7am. I knew I should be going soon but the room was so comfortable. A couple minutes later the door slid open and Katie had on a very tiny red bra and matching panties. I pulled her down to me and we began to kiss more than we had ever kissed. She was stroking my cock as we kissed and then she moved down and softly sucked me to hardness.

Katie got up and got in the doggie position. She said nothing since entering the room. I moved behind her and pulled her panties to the side and once again entered her wet pussy. I said nothing as I pumped my cock into that amazing Thai pussy. Katie was silent as well. After a couple minutes all that could be heard in the silent room was the wet sound of fucking--it was music to me ears. Katie was shaking her head side-to-side and also dipping and up and down as I kept fucking her. My breathing was getting louder and Katie turned around a little and motioned me to be quite and pointed to the wall of the business next to us--I guess they were in already. Katie was an amazing fuck.

I kept pumping into her. My balls hitting her pussy. I had one hand holding her hip and with the other I had a handful of her beautiful hair. Doing this made her arch her back so much her ass was perfectly positioned. Now Katie was getting wetter and breathing harder. She began fucking me back. I could not hold out any longer and I let out the last few drops of cum in my balls. Katie had an orgasm as well. Now it was me sweating from the fun workout. I stayed inside her caressing her back, hips and ass--she had skin like smooth silk. My brain wanted to fuck more but my cock and balls was telling me, "no more", so I pulled my soft cock out.

Katie got up and said lets take a quick shower and that I needed to go before the other girls get here. In the shower we washed each other and my cock got a little hard and Katie looked at me and said, "No more, you bad boy," with a sexy smile while shaking her head.

"Greg none of the girls working yesterday are here today if you want a real massage later."

"Great I'll be back at 1pm."

I came back and fell asleep quickly at what started out as the best massage I have ever had.

"Greg wake up. The massage is over. You must have been tired. I sucked on your cock for about five seconds and you did not wake up. You old man," she said playfully and gave me a little kiss. I stroked my cock and she watched me. As I was about to cum she took the head of my cock in her mouth and let me cum. "Almost no Cum. You all dry old man," she whispered with a giggle.

What an amazing time. Now when I get a massage and I see those bars over the mats I get an erection.

kiwi857
kiwi857
262 Followers