All Comments on 'After It Happened'

by jealouscuck

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Marking his property!

Great chapter to a great story. I hope this will continue. I am curious how the relationship dynamics will unfold with all three having a working, friend and now sex partner relationship to manage. Especially, since Lucas is a Natural Dom will that infiltrate the other relationships? Keep up the great work. Thank you

BBCuckfanBBCuckfanalmost 4 years ago
Huge BBC Cuckold Fan

Great Start to this story! I give it Five Stars all day long! I really hope that Charli's birth control fails, nothing is more erotic than a gorgeous white wife with a black baby, Yummy!!!!! Hope Charli puts hubby in panties, and moves her black bull in the master bedroom and cucky has to sleep in the spare room. Can't wait for chapter 2.

Kykidd87Kykidd87almost 4 years ago
I hope she leaves the pathetic loser

Seriously he just pathetic why stay

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I didn'tmind it.

the description of the fucking between Lucas and Charli was quite nice. How this white wife got used to his Traditionally huge Black penis did arouse me.

I would have liked to read more about the white husband. His angst and frustration. If he wasn't put in a cock cage he could have masturbated himself many times whilst waiting for his wife to come home.

So although I was aroused by this tale it did not make me produce sperm.

dickthestick2011dickthestick2011almost 4 years ago
Privelaged

Stan is a very lucky man getting to bury is face between the legs of his smelly wife.I could only wish!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow! She Did It!

This was an exciting climax of all four stories in the series. You did a masterful job in writing this. Both my wife and I enjoyed all the stories tremendously.

We have been down this path several times with bulls who were respectful but dominant. For us, the hottest scene in this story was when the husband groomed and dressed the wife for her date. When I shave my wife's pubis, underarms and legs it changes the sexual dynamic in our marriage. I'm literally preparing her "sex" to be given over to another man. I literally imagine my little white balls shriveling up in my scrotum, when I prep her.

Also, we make a ritual out of cutting the tags off the expensive, sexy underwear and dresses that MY credit card paid for so, she can look good while taking another man's cock.

In addition, the scene where the wife depilates the husband was exciting. When my wife turns me into a pre-pubescent, hairless boy; I understand I am her eunuch. Many times when I pull my undershorts back on, she stuffs all the credit card receipts in there alongside my caged 3-inch, thin cock. She giggles and says, "Well at least you are man enough to pay for your wife's expensive clothes; so she can go get fucked right!"

Furthermore, just like in your story, my wife always wears a nice gold chain with the key to my chastity cage when she goes out on a date. She shares with me the discussions she and her lovers have about my caged condition. She also wears the key on a daily basis to work and when she is out with her girlfriends. Strangely, this is exciting for me, in a castrating sort of way.

When my wife was first blacked she insisted that I get a vasectomy, which I did. Also, she enjoyed taking me along to her gynecologist appointment. There, she discussed that she needed a birth control pill prescription.

The female doctor was well aware of the fact that I had been snipped and was shooting blanks. No words were exchanged; however, I saw the two women exchange a smirky little smile!

In your story you did hint at the possibility of a birth control failure. Will that be a topic for future chapters in this "Happened" series?

My wife has told me that when I am ready for her to be bred black, I should just flush her pills down the toilet. That will be an exciting little ceremony for us someday.

kyron99kyron99almost 4 years ago
kind of a let down

after all that build up for cream pie eating over multiple chapters, and when you finally get to it you just gloss over the act. i don’t get it. the first chapter was the hottest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What to do?

File for a divorce. Before the slut passes along some nasty disease she has that he can't divorce.

1 star

bisubguy68bisubguy68over 3 years ago
Great detail

The best of the bunch - what a great detailed account of the night between the lovers. I would have loved more detail of the cuckold and of their reunion, but really quite a well done account. And quite real. Having been a cuckold in the past, this reminds me of myself on many fronts - chastity and creampies included.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
ooohh lucky lucky Stan

Wow he's a real man isn't he? But yes I just love the racial stereotyping "an oversexed black man with an enormous cock" Kinda objectifying and racist isn't it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
very disappointed

First 2 stories were so good that After It Happened was so disappointing

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Keep Going!

The four parts taken together are excellent. Some aspects of this last part were glossed over a bit though the cream pie thing was alluded to in the story as one more thing Stan was giving up to Lucas. The addition of the chastity worked well and I’d like to see it continue.

Their having an ongoing friendly relationship holds a lot of interesting possibilities for the future. In some ways, I imagine that all of them being ‘nice’ to each other and ‘friends’ could actually make it worse for Stan. After all, the two people closest to him are the ones cucking him. Wonder if now Stan starts going to Lucas to talk about the experience thus putting Lucas in complete control. Who does Stan get angry with?

The best part of the story is that the couple are getting a lot more than they bargained for with their fantasies. Charli got taught a lesson in real fucking. And Stan saw that his fantasy expectations of her coming back and making it all about him were just fantasies. A lot of real angst is waiting for Stan as his wife, like it or not, is going to lock him up and cuck him hard with his friend. Since they are all working together as well this is probably going to quickly morph into a 24/7 thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just leave

He should have led her on, then was gone when she came home. When will we see the husband, cut the damm chastity cage off and be gone.

SlimyoneSlimyoneover 2 years ago

Loved it, Lucas needs to keep fucking Charli and include a friend and progress on to more friends!

ehppmsehppmsover 2 years ago
To long

Although I liked the story l thought it could have been condensed into two parts rather than four, also it has been left slightly up in the air, Charli has not told Stan all the detsils of the night and following morning. Which is a little mean on Stan and the readers and are you planning further episodes for Charlie and Stan?

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

You took a series of interracial cuckolding that would have rated a 5, and turned it into a 1 when you brought the cage and forced chastity into the picture.

pugg6963pugg6963almost 2 years ago

I'm sorry, but the cage and the cum eating are too much.

nnjcpl2002nnjcpl2002over 1 year ago

A hot cuckolding situation! But in no way is this story ended. The personal friendship adds a lot of intensity and this can really grow as the intimacy expands. Stan will becum more involved and not be totally left behind. The fetish will evolve!

So please add the next chapter!

litlbulllitlbull4 months ago

Loved it! Sure wish you'd write a couple more chapters

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous