After It Happened

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While these dark thoughts were troubling Stan, Lucas pushed his huge member past her slick opening and moved into her vaginal canal. He was firm and steady in his assault. She was starting to strain to take the volume of his cock. Easily he progressed until he was halfway into her. He just loved these first-time white wives. Her pussy was so tight that he was afraid he would have to stop.

"God damn, Baby. Your pussy is so tight it holds my cock tighter than fuck. This is some hot white pussy. Relax, Lucas gonna treat this special pussy right."

He thrust a little and she came. Her moans were louder now and had more anxiety than pleasure. He could just imagine the first time she took a cock into herself. It was probably a little skinny cock of a white boy. When her hymen ruptured, he bet it hurt. This was like breaking her maidenhead all over again. But better. She was about to find out. He thrust again and bullied his way touching her uterus. She wailed in pain until he started rocking back and forth. Her pain subsided as her vagina expanded to accept the invader. Now he was the dominant one. She was taller. She was gorgeous and strong willed. She had on beautiful white stilettos making her tower over him. Now she was at his mercy and he sunk his cock into her stretched hole. Her vagina clung to his thick shaft. As he pulled backward, the lips of her pussy grasped his cock and moved with it. It was almost like the blow job she had given him the week before; except he was deep into her. He bottomed out. She could not take any more of his length. He could feel the tip of his cock bumping into her cervix with each thrust.

Lucas began fucking her in earnest. She began getting wild.

"Oh, fuck, fuck, god damn, yes, yes, yes. Fuck me. FUCK ME. YES, YES, OH, Please FUCK ME. Fuck me. Fuck me. Oh, yesss, oh, yesssss, FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. Fuck me."

She had an orgasm. Then another. Then another. He was relentless. He would not let her linger and enjoy the sensation. He fucked her relentlessly. She was cumming on his cock and flooding the bedding with girl cum. After a half dozen or so orgasms, her body tensed. She let out a wail similar to a scream except more plaintive. Her vison darkened and her head felt faint. Her skin turned cold and clammy. Lucas held himself deep into her. Now he would let her enjoy the feeling. She would shake coming down from this grand orgasm almost like the aftershock of an earthquake. She felt like she had experienced an earthquake. He was a master at this, but now his super cock erupted into her. It felt like a volcanic eruption against her womb. Blast after blast of his seed pasted the opening of her cervix. She didn't care at that moment whether he had left her with child or not. It was the fuck of a lifetime.

Lucas began to soften and moved off her. She had finally kicked off her stilettos and was completely satisfied. Her pussy was on fire. The thick cum began oozing out into her butterfly pussy lips. She felt it with her fingers. It had the consistency of honey. It felt so good. Her clitoris was raw and tingling. She had to be careful not to bump it with her fingers. Who knew what would happen if the clit erupted again? She wrapped her hand around Lucas' softening cock. It still maintained much of its volume; it just wasn't quite as hard. He placed his hand over her pussy. They relaxed touching each other. They lay this way for thirty minutes until she felt him begin to stiffen again.

As she felt the rise in his cock, Lucas reached for her and pulled her to himself. She felt his hard cock on her ass. He lifted her top leg and penetrated her slimy pussy once again. As he began thrusting, she was moving to his motions also. Once coupled again, Lucas plunged deeper and deeper. He rolled her over on her knees and held her while she placed her hands in front. Rotating himself and still coupled with her stretched pussy, Lucas placed himself into position to take her doggy style. He didn't know it, but this was Charli's favorite position with her husband. Stan could penetrate her a little deeper in this position. Lucas didn't have that impediment, but she still loved it as he began banging his cock into her womb. She came over and over due to the size and position of his cock. Finally, she lunged forward and shuddered to another huge orgasm. Having cum already once, Lucas had plenty of staying power. He followed her body down onto the bed and kept himself intact. She was lying where she couldn't respond. It didn't matter. He fucked her furiously for what seemed like an hour to her. She was down and up so many times that she couldn't distinguish her orgasms one from the next. He was pounding her into submission and she was loving it.

While this was continuing, her husband was trying to go to sleep. It was after midnight and he was hoping to hear a car soon. Eventually he passed into a restless slumber, but he kept waking up looking at the clock. By four o'clock, he was exhausted. He finally gave up and went to sleep. Then it was light outside the bedroom window when he awoke again. The clock showed 8:00 am. Charli was not in bed. He got up and went to the kitchen. He looked everywhere hoping that she had taken another bed so as not to disturb him.

Back at Lucas' apartment, there was no thought of Stan. They had fucked every hour until five o'clock. Her pussy was so stretched out that Lucas had now plunged himself completely into her. He was amazed at how pliable the vagina was. The first time, there was three inches left outside her pretty butterfly vaginal lips. Now his balls were firmly against her pussy. They slept until ten o'clock. Both got up and brushed their teeth and had a potty break. Charli had no makeup left, but she still looked great. When Lucas came back from the bathroom, she was lying on top of the sheets with her legs spread. It was slightly uncomfortable when he first entered her but as their bodies began producing more lubricant it felt better. Not to mention that he had cum in her pussy seven or eight times during the night. How could this man produce so much cum?

Lucas mounted her and began slowly fucking her. He was taking her completely and his all night cum session had made her so slick on the inside that if felt like silk to him. His staying power was unparalleled to anything Charli had ever experienced. He was like a one-man gangbang. They fucked until noon off and on.

They were both getting hungry. Lucas had some fruit in the refrigerator, so they had a snack and plenty of water. Just for good measure, they fucked in his kitchen. She stood up and he found a small step stool high enough so he could line up to her pussy. It was amazing. They had fucked in every conceivable position. She had sucked his cock several times during the night and he had licked her pussy many times after he had cum in her. Later on, she would think about Stan missing out on a ton of creampies. It was an afterthought, but at least she did think of him. She found her skirt and top. She put her bra in her purse. She never did find her panties but decided that Lucas could have them as a souvenir. This had to be some kind of a world record, so he needed something to commemorate the occasion.

Stan had eaten some oatmeal but he had no appetite. He wanted to call her cell phone. He was worried but somehow managed to control himself. Surely nothing bad had happened. He remembered how Charli had teased him about not coming back home at all. He let his imagination get the better of him. Why, oh why had this seemed like a good idea to him? He had handed his wife over to an oversexed black man with an enormous cock. Was it possible that he had injured her while attempting to have sex with her? Could she be laying in a hospital too afraid to call him for help? Would Lucas take care of her if he had indeed split her pussy in half? What would happen now? Would things ever be the same?

Finally, around two o'clock in the afternoon, he heard a car pull into their drive. He looked out the window and saw that it was Lucas' car. How awkward would this be? However, Lucas pulled in the drive and Charli got out in her stilettos, skirt and no bra under her top. Her nipples and areolas were entirely visible through the thin material. Her eyes looked tired like she had not gotten any sleep. She came into the house to meet Stan standing near the doorway. Their eyes met. Suddenly Charli didn't know what to do. Stan waited to see what her reaction would be. It was so awkward that it looked like they were both frozen.

Charli had to do something, so she smiled and asked, "Did you miss me, Honey?"

"Oh, god, Charli, I was so worried the whole time. Are you okay?"

"Yes, I am okay. I, uh, well, uh, as you can tell, I had an eventful night. It was fantastic, Honey. Thank you for making this possible. Are you still okay with this?"

"I was just so worried. Uh, I don't know where to start. I guess I am cuckolded completely now?"

"Oh, god, yes, Stan. You are the biggest cuckold on the planet today. How do you feel about it now? Were you horny all night?"

"I just got so worried. I couldn't have gotten an erection even if I hadn't been in this thing."

He parted his robe and displayed the cock cage. She immediately felt for the thin chain around her neck. Luckily, it was still there. She and Lucas had several laughable moments during the night as the chain got in the way a few times. Lucas thought that it was really hot for this beautiful woman to be fucking him all night while her poor husband was locked in chastity.

"Well, Honey," she said, "I am completely fucked out. Do you want me to tell you about it or would you rather wait until after I shower?"

His anxiety was dissipating quickly. He wanted her. He led her back to the bedroom. She stepped out of her stilettos and dropped her skirt. She took her top off and stood in front of her husband naked. She reeked of sex. Surely this would disgust her husband. She took the necklace from her neck and used the key to unlock the cock cage. His cock had been bound all week and was not immediately responsive. He looked at her pussy. The vaginal lips were red and irritated. He didn't know then how many times she had been fucked and how much cum had been in her vagina. She wanted him to take her as she was. Raunchy and cum splattered. Smelly and animalistic. She lay back on the bed and spread her legs. Stan kneeled and placed his mouth to her pussy. It was quite a shock since his wife was usually so clean and well kept. Her pussy usually had a neutral almost sweet flavor. Now it smelled like a barnyard. He was surprised at himself that he could stand it. In a way it was like Lucas had marked his territory and taken this pussy away from him. Yet here was his wife offering herself to him just like she had come in without cleaning up. She apparently wanted him to acknowledge that he had been cuckolded.

He stuck his tongue into her and tasted a combination of cum and female lubrication. She was a little uncomfortable and not able to make too much lubrication. His saliva would have to do. Finally, his little cock became hard enough to enter her. She told him to be careful. Once inside her, he felt the silky sensation of sloppy seconds. He didn't last long. He came into her and kept shooting his cum. It was like he was reclaiming his wife. It was over quickly.

After a shower and a snack, Charli excused herself to the bedroom. Stan didn't know what else to do. He piddled around the house in his robe. At least she hadn't placed him back in chastity. He checked on her later. She was fast asleep. Stan was not going to bother her. Later on, he slipped quietly into their bed. Charli was out completely. She did not wake until late Sunday morning. They went about their normal activities just like it was a regular weekend. Charli napped while laying on a lounger by the pool. Stan admired her tanned body. Her bikini was tiny and she was absorbing the sun's warm rays. Looking at his beautiful wife now, he could just imagine her on her date. He began wondering how she had left it with Lucas. Was there an emotional relationship now? What was he going to do the next time he came face to face with Lucas? He and Charli would need to talk seriously after they caught up on their sleep.

12