After Judo Class

Story Info
Tobias gets found in the locker room after Judo class.
2.4k words
4.49
19.8k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: THIS STORY IS A CNC. It contains words some might find offensive as well as misgendering. If you don't like CNCs or verbal abuse themes do NOT read this. Words for genitals are used in this story that could be triggering to some. Read at your own risk. You have been warned.

Locker rooms always smelled the worst. Having been able to experience both the women's and the men's in his lifetime, he would say it definitely smelled worse in the men's locker room. It smelled like salty sweat and balls. Tobias had just finished with a Judo class at his college. He was only a yellow belt and the bright yellow stood out painfully against his black Gi. He liked the black fabric though. It had not started to yellow like the white ones that some of his classmates wore. There was such a variety of color in his class because they all had to buy their own uniforms. He also liked the blue ones he saw on the few classmates of his. If he ever had to replace his he might consider blue. He glanced self-consciously at his crotch. He wore an athletic cup and it felt bulky over his vagina. In everyday life, he never packed really. It felt like he had a raging boner. He sighed and proceeded to class.

Inside the dojo, the room the college allowed them to use to train, his classmates were standing about chatting. Some were stretching in. He glanced at the men around him. Every single one of them were cisgender but him. He didn't think anyone knew about him though. He was post top surgery by about 7 years. He had been on T for 12 years. He had yet to get a hysterectomy or anything else though. He itched his beard idly and regretted not oiling it today. In one corner a particularly handsome man named Antwon stood. He was doing some neck and arm stretches. He had even toned brown skin and green-yellow eyes. More green than yellow. He definitely could see himself jerking his little dick to thoughts of what Antwon could do to him.

As Tobias was wrapping up some deep stretch yoga poses, their sensei strolled in. She was only about 4 foot 10 but no one in the room was fool enough to think her weak. Her belt was alternating white and red, with the very ends being red. She was a 7th dan and was historically famous. They lined up without need to be told. She stood in front of them and said "Kiotsuke". They all stood straight and looked at her. She smiled and then said "Rei". They all bowed. She led them through some basic stretches before saying. "Today we will also do some group stretches. I will assign you a partner."

To Tobias amazement, and perhaps also his dread, Antwon was assigned to him. Tobias watched the tall lean dream of a man walk over to him. He tried not to blush. Their sensei instructed one partner to sit and spread their legs and far as they could without pain. The other was to push gently and evenly on the back of the sitting partner while they stretched forward. Tobias sat and his cup shifted awkwardly. As he spread his legs his labia parted. To his horror, he felt that he was wet. Fuck. Play it cool. He leaned forward and as he did, strong warm hands pressed, one between his shoulders, and one on the center of his back. Antwon shifted his right foot next to Tobias' hip to step into the pressure he was applying on Tobias' back. Tobias blushed as he felt the close proximity of this man's thigh to his face. He could smell the musk.. Oh god. He swallowed. Get through class. You can do it..

Soon group stretches were over and they were instructed to face their partner. For a brief practice of their most recent throws. One would act as Uke for the other and then they would swap. To be Uke, one had to let their partner lead them into the throw and then take the fall, almost as if they were just a sack of laundry. Antwon gripped his lapel and turned abruptly, he took Tobias' left arm over his shoulder, and stepped in for a hip throw. Tobias took the fall and bounced back up for his turn. Antwon took the fall wonderfully. Next Antwon stepped in for an outer leg sweep and he took the fall by slapping his arms down to keep his elbows and head safe from impact. Their last throw was an inner thigh throw. Antwon accidently caught him too high and managed to jostle his cup. Tobias tried to pretend he had balls to worry about and flinched. He was never sure if he was convincing though or if he over acted.

The class wrapped up with about 15 minutes of Randori free sparring. He was sort of hoping to be pinned by the sweaty man that he was lucky to be paired with and gave a little less effort than normal. He got to enjoy both ass and crotch in near proximity of his face quite a few times. His little guy between his legs was twitching at every accidental thigh touch and honestly, he swore that Antwon was trying to touch him. His suspicion had merit because not long after that Antwon performed a poorly executed front falling sacrifice throw and as he fell on top of Tobias, the man's hand collided so hard with his crotch that the cup shifted entirely. Antwon's large strong hand was cupped on his throbbing T dick and labia. Confusion flickered briefly as the hand groped, but he recovered fast. He got Tobias completely onto his back and slid expertly into a scarf hold.

"Matte!" Their instructor stood at the head of the class. They stopped immediately and stood. "Good job class. Time to bow out and then stretch out for the day."

After class Tobias marched to the locker room to take a quick shower. Most guys didn't, and mostly, he didn't either. But he reeked of arousal and needed to wash. He grabbed a shower tucked away in the back and pulled the curtain as closed as he could. It was never closed enough for him to feel entirely at ease though. He stripped and put his Gi in his bag. He hung clean clothing on a hook just outside the shower and pushed his bag out as well. The water was hot, and he soaked it in for a moment before reaching down between his thighs. He was slippery as fuck. He started to stroke his little cock and got so caught up that he forgot he was in a public shower. He moaned. The echo was far too loud, He winced. Hopefully no one was actually in there.

He turned to face the curtain and listened carefully. Dread filled him as he heard footsteps coming his way. Without warning the curtain was snapped back. It was Antwon. The man was in red basketball shorts and a black t shirt. He looked Tobias up and down. "I fucking knew it.." his eyes settled on Tobias pink pussy and as he gazed, his cock got visibly hard under his shorts. In one swift movement he pinned Tobias to the wall. "If you don't want me to tell anyone you won't scream for help." His face was right in front of Tobias and his eyes looked hungry. Antwon kicked his shorts off and monster cock sprang up. At least 9 inches and thick as fuck. He forced Tobias to his knees and pressed the trans mans face to his thigh. He slapped his cock against Tobias' face hard a few times before growling out, "Suck it bitch. Suck my cock like the whore you are."

Tobias eyed the cock. He would never be able to suck all of that. He took the cock with trembling hands and wrapped his lips around the head. Precum already had been beading and the acrid taste coated his tongue. "Mmm yeah bitch suck my cock...." He gripped Tobias hair and thrusted hard into his face. "Ima make you submit to me like a good little girl." Tobias spluttered on the cock and his face flushed red. "Oh don't try to pretend. I know what you are. You will never be a man and you know it. Now.." He thrusted hard, "Take my cock like a good girl." He started to thrust hard into the back of his throat and Tobias cried out from around the engorged cock in his mouth. "Mm yeah you are fucking slut. Play with my balls."

With one hand Tobias held the firm balls and started to massage them. With his other he played with his little cock. The man abusing his throat laughed. "You like this huh you little fucking perv. You want my cock in your pussy, don't you? You wanna feel a real man put you in your god damned place, don't you?" He pulled his cock out of Tobias mouth suddenly and slapped it hard across his red spit covered face. "I asked you.. if you wanted my thick fucking cock in your cunt. Answer me, bitch." Tobias stammered incoherently. "What was that whore?" He looked down at Tobias before planting his balls right on his face.

"Yes.." Tobias was muffled by the nutsack on his face.

Antwon rubbed his balls on Tobias' face, "Yes what, bitch?"

Tobias rubbed his little dick hard and gasped "Yes I want your cock in my pussy.. I want you to put me in my place. Fuck my whore cunt." His ears turned red as he spoke like that. But it was so hot. It was hotter than he ever thought it could be.

"Why is that? Why do you want me to fuck your little pussy?" Antwon moaned softly as Tobias licked his scrotum.

Tobias sucked one of Antwon's nuts into his mouth and let it pop back out. "I want you to show me what a real man is and use me like a girl."

Antwon ripped off his shirt and dragged Tobias out of the shower and bent him over a worn wooden bench. He pressed his mouth against the gapping pussy presented before him and ate that hole like it was his only meal. He teased Tobias' little cock with his tongue before suddenly standing and resting his cock at the open and ready cunt of his classmate. He pushed his way in firmly, giving Tobias no time to adjust.

Tobias cried out as the cock bottomed out inside him. He realized suddenly that he was taking Antwon raw. What if he.. "Antwon. Please... don't cum in me."

The man inside him laughed "bitch, ima make you my own personal cream filled donut. You won't be doing nothing but taking my loads for a while. Ima breed you like a girl is supposed to be bred." Tobias tried to pull off the thick cock, but Antwon held him still and thrusted hard into him. Tobias felt the head of the cock bang into his cervix over and over. He cried out but soon the pain felt good. He found himself moaning and grunting after a minute. The thick cock had him stretched so wide and it felt so good.

"I knew you would like it slut. Yeah, take it." He curled his hand around Tobias throat and pressed on the artery in his neck, not down on his esophagus. Antwon, it seemed, didn't want to actually hurt him. Tobias felt his head get all floaty and he moved with the thrusting so that the cock hit his insides harder. He reached down and jerked at his t dick as the man fucked him hard and cut off his blood flow temporarily. It wasn't long until his walls of his vagina were quaking with an orgasm. The thick long cock inside him twitched hard and Antwon let the pressure off while still holding Tobias' neck. "fuck yeah baby girl take my load." He grunted and hot seed shot inside Tobias. He thrusted harder and faster as he came in multiple shots. "fuck... yeah your pussy feels so good clenching around my cock like that.."

Antwon was still hard despite cuming and continued to rail Tobias. "Tell me that you like my cock, slut."

Tobias' eyes rolled back into his head a little as he his insides were being bruised, "Fuck yeah Antwon I like your cock deep in my whore cunt don't stop using me!" Antwon pulled out and flipped Tobias over onto his back. He rammed hard back into the trans man while bending his knees up to his shoulders. He was essentially fucking down into Tobias now. Tobias cried out as new depth was reached by the massive cock. It hurt but he liked it. His hole ached and his cervix was bruised as fuck but it felt right.

Antwon made a feral noise of pleasure. His voice came out like a growl, "Fuck baby I like seeing my cock slide in and out of you like that. Mmm yeah.. you are so creamy right now." Tobias flushed red and moaned. Being talked to like this was surprisingly sexy.

He gasped in pleasure and grunted, "Choke me".

Antwon's eyes glinted. "Beg for me bitch." He fucked harder as he waited.

Tobias cried out, "Fuck Antwon please choke me while you abuse my pussy!"

A strong hand caressed Tobias throat. "Tell me you are nothing but a bitch ass girl pretending to be a man and maybe I will."

Fingers teased at his artery. "I'm a girl who is just pretending and failing to be a man. My place is right here taking your cock in my cunt like a good girl. Please please choke me Antwon!" Antwon gripped his throat and fucked him even harder. His thighs started to shake and his vagina clenched rapidly. The cock inside him twitched hard and more cum shot inside him in thick waves. Tobias closed his eyes as he came hard on Antwon's cock.

Without warning, Antwon pulled out and Tobias felt empty. Cold air filled his gaping pussy. He opened his eyes and Antwon was standing over him. "That was fucking hot...I am sorry if we went over board this time but.. I wanted you to feel like it was as real as possible. I know you like it hard and you like being degraded. But... I hope.."

Tobias stopped him by pulling him down into a deep kiss. "No baby... It was perfect. I could have used the safe word. But.. I really was into it. Thank you for fucking me like that., god it was so hot."