After Maid & Mom, I Got Sluts Ch. 02

Story Info
Fucking of Heena, my new muslim whore.
3.8k words
3.79
6.5k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi Friends, Sorry for a big gap. Due to busy schedule, I could get time to write my story. But finally here is the next part of (After Maid & Mom, I Got Sluts) I hope you have read my earlier story, Please read the earlier part of the story to enjoy the new part.

After having lunch me & Heena went to our hotel rooms and took a nap for a while. In the evening when I got up, Heena was in the washroom. I got up from my bed, lit a cigarette, and went to the hotel room's balcony. I was observing a beautiful sunset from there when Heena came in from behind & hugged me.

ME: Good eve, honey

Heena: Good Eve dear, did u have proper rest?

Me: yes feeling relaxed now.

Heena: Okay then come on, let us take a bath again in the tub

Me: As you wish darling.

So we both went to the bathroom, she turned on the hot water tap in the tub, and came near me giving me a naughty smile. I took hold of her from her waist and started smooching her lips. while kissing she undressed me and she got naked. Seeing her beauty my lil bro (Cock) got hard again, I kneeled her down outside the tub n grabbed her from behind, the position was in such a way that my dick was rubbing her ass and my hands were fondling her breasts., while her face was towards the water in the tub and I was kissing her neck from sideways. we continued this for some time and then she switched off the tap and asked me to go in bath tub, while she went in the room and got the condoms & her mobile inside... She joined in the tub directly but this time she sat near my thighs, (touching her back to my chest) I started cuddling her while she lit a cig for me. She took a drag and kissed me trying to give a drag of smoke in my mouth. We kissed for some time then she took a shower gel and started rubbing it on my legs & dick, this made me feel more horny.... even I took shower gel and applied it on her breast and started rubbing them slowly.

Now we both were applying shower gel on each other's body and kissing, then she started licking my ass with her mouth, this excited me a lot. She was eating my ass and playing with my dick with her fingers. Slowly she started sucking my balls and fingered my ass, I was hard because of this, so I removed a condom from the packet, turned her, and started to fuck her in the bathtub itself from behind (doggy position) I spanked on her ass while fucking her and she was shouting and enjoying the deed. It was really fun to fuck her in water, after around 10mins I told her I was about to cum, so she asked me to stop and remove the condom, I did as she told me, meanwhile, she turned around and started to suck my dick... I felt awesome. She signed me to discharge my cum in her mouth itself... and started to stroke n suck my dick. Soon I cumed in her mouth and she swallowed it all., we both sat in the bathtub only, as we were exhausted.

She took a few intimate pics of us in the same position (naked, but she covered her boobs under the bathtub water),

Me: why are you taking such pics

Heena: (Giggling) to send it to Nadia (Her Roommate)

Me: No, please don't send my face in this position with you.

Heena: Ohh sorry darling I understand, then she deleted all the pics and asked me Happy Now?

(I understood that from inside she didn't want to delete them) so I took the phone from her hand and took a few intimate snaps of our again, but I made sure that in no photo my face could be seen. Seeing the pics she was happy again and kissed me on the chicks

I just smiled to her and asked her to get ready as I was feeling a bit hungry. then we both came out of the bathroom to change, while changing she sent those pics to her friend Nadia on WhatsApp and started getting ready. She wore a jeans and black top.

Let me tell you she was looking gorgeous in it. While praising her beauty we both left or rooms. We got in the car and visited a restaurant a few minutes away from our resort. once inside the restaurant, we ordered sandwiches and pizza. Meanwhile, Heena was smiling seeing in her phone. (I Understood that she must have received some reply from Nadia,) So curiously I asked her why is she smiling

Heena: Nadia liked the pics, and was feeling jealous.

Me: Oh is it, show me what she has written

Then Heena Got up from her place and came to sit beside me, now I was reading their WhatsApp Chat

Nadia: Wow seems like you both are having a great time

Heena: Yes

Nadia: pics are awesome dear, feeling jealous

Heena: Oh don't be honey,

Nadia: Just kidding, by the way, where is he now, what is he doing...?

Heena: (lying to Nadia) he is resting as we had a good session, that's why I am chatting with you

Nadia: Oh, you got lucky to have a young stud for enjoyment.

Heena: yes I am and even you can be if u wish

In the meantime our order arrived, so we started to have our food while chatting with her roommate Nadia. (Note:- Nadia doesn't know I am reading her chat with Heena)

Nadia: but how? Will he like me and what will you tell him about me?

Nadia: and is he reliable?

Nadia: won't it create any problem in your relationship?

Heena: Are wait... you are asking me so many questions.... have patience.

Nadia: hmmm

Heena: Listen I know him for a year (lying again) he is a good, mature boy and from a decent background so don't worry about the Reliability.

Nadia: Okay sounds great.

Heena: and he is single, so ready to mingle...

Nadia: Hahaha

Heena: if you want I will make up his mind for you, and call him at our flat next weekend for dinner... what say?

Nadia: Why Weekend, call him tomorrow itself.... :-) (Gave a smiley)

Heena: Hahaha will try soon.

I asked Heena to ask Nadia for her sexy and nude pics... Heena smiled at me and touched her left hand on my dick over my jeans.

Heena: Do one thing send me your hot pics so that I can show it to him

Nadia: Are you sure? won't he misuse it?

Heena: No dear, don't u trust me?

Nadia: Of course, I trust you but still don't forward it to him, as I don't know him personally yet.

Heena: Okay as u say, I won't remove your topic as of now. (Sent an angry emoji)

Nadia: Not like that, you tell him about me and my problem. Just don't transfer my pics to him, please.

Heena: okay as you say. But do send good and exciting pics.

Nadia: Yes...wait

Heena: and make sure you remove your armpits and also do a manicure & pedicure before taking snaps as he doesn't like hairy body.

(Heena Winking at me while typing above line... to which I said her its okay... we will take her to a saloon before we plan to fuck her. to which Heena said no need...to pay for it as her boss gives her a tip for beauty treatment every month. I was shocked hearing this... Heena Continued saying that her boss fucks her but he is also a 55+ aged man so she is not satisfied with him as well. But still, Nadia fucks with him as she gets some relief and also he pays her well for it) Hearing this I just said Okay to Heena.

Heena & Nadia's chat continues...

Nadia: I am always cleaned and shaved dear, don't worry.

Heena: ya I know... even your lil old bossies doesn't like hairy pussy (Sending a smiley emoji)

Nadia: ya babes true,...

Nadia: hope at least this time I get laid with a young chap.. With big dick

Heena: don't worry dear he will... after all which young boy doesn't like to get fucked

Nadia: That's true but we can't rely on these youngsters, what if they ruin or blackmail us later,... after all I am a married lady.

Heena: chill dear, he won't do any such things... he is a chill type of guy, live & let live type person.

Nadia: Great

Heena: but when it comes to sex he is horny.... want to try all different & kinky positions and all.

Nadia: Don't worry, together we both will ripe him off (sending a naughty smiley emoji.)

Heena: Yes for sure. Once you know him & start trusting him we can have a threesome as well

Nadia: oh my you're making me hot...sure let's catch up soon.

Heena: yes dear

Nadia: okay bye, for now, need to make food for me.

Heena: Okay. Bye, take care.

Meanwhile I and Heena had also finished our evening breakfast, so we left.

As we wanted to pass some time and enjoy the beautiful hill station, we started to walk in the nearby shopping area, while doing the window shopping I liked a mini skirt, so asked Heena to try it and if she is okay take it. So we went inside the shop, Heena took the dress for trial in the changing room and asked me to stand outside only. After a few minutes she came out to show me that dress and let me tell you guys that she looked fantastic in it.... I complimented her on looking fabulous in the mini skirt and asked the shopkeeper lady to suggest some beautiful tops on it, I asked the shopkeeper lady to show some exciting dresses if she has. (she gave a smile) and said please come to other section, there the store lady showed us some wild types of dresses (which were almost transparent yet sexy) Heena liked a few of them so we purchased it. She went to the trail room but this time she didn't come out to show it to me. When she came out I asked her if I wanted to see the fitting, to which she said not now, later in the room and giggled. I paid for the dresses and we left that shop.

Then we kept all the shopping bags in the car and started roaming and enjoying the climate. by 9 pm we came near a Hotel where there was a Pub. We thought of going inside and having some fun there. We went inside the pub and there were a few couples dancing on the dance floor, while some were sitting near the bar counter, we ordered our drinks and started to dance to great Bollywood music. While dancing Heena showed her sexy moves and many people were looking at her. We had around 3-3 drinks each before leaving the pub. by 11 pm we left the pub and went to our hotel.

As soon as we entered our room, Heena gave me a lip kiss and straight away went to the washroom. even I removed my clothes and was just in my shorts.

I asked her if she wanted to have another drink, to which she said yes and also asked me to hand her the shopping bag, which I did immediately, and made drinks for both of us.

When Heena came out I was really excited to see her in the sexy outfit which we purchased that evening. She was looking gorgeous in it. I took her in my arms and started to cuddle her... I fondled her boobs (breasts) while she put on the music and started to dance around me. She pushed me on the bed and handed me the glass of whiskey and started dancing and stripping like a slut on the music. She climbed on the bed and started to play with my chest in a naughty way. She started to play with my johny, by now I was fully erect so I pulled her towards me and started kissing and pressing her boobs. As I was already hard I removed her nightie while she took the condom and rolled it on my erection. I inserted my johny in her pussy and fucked her in a missionary position itself for around 10mins and exhausted. after the deed, we slept as it is for some time.

while sleeping on the bed, Heena checked her phone. I gave me a smile. actually, Nadia had sent her a few snaps for me. Heena showed it to me... seeing it I praised her but also added that she (Nadia) is not as beautiful as you are, she is a bit blackish as compared to you. (Hearing this Heena got happy) I also added that she seems to be a bit aged... to which Heena said that Nadia is around 35 years old and they have had roommates since 1 year and now both of them are too close. she added that as Nadia is separated she is not getting real fucking, though her boss who is the old man of 55 years fuck her, still she is not that satisfied and needs a young and strong dick for satisfaction.

I asked Heena then why is she not getting married. to which Heena said, she was the second wife of her husband and then he left her for another woman so now she has to take responsibility of her kid and she is not sure if her new husband will take good care of her child or not. So she has kept her kid in a hostel near Nashik and working in Pune as a telecaller with a construction company.

I asked Heena to send a reply saying that I liked her photos and check Nadias reaction. Heena immediately did the same in front of me.

Heena to Nadia on WhatsApp-

Heena- he liked your pics.

Nadia - only liked? Didn't he say anything else?

Heena- he complimented you dear and asked me about you, you're likes, and all

Nadia- oh did he really like me

Heena- yes dear, he even asked me if I can get to fuck her

Nadia- oh, what did u say...

Heena- I said let us see. I will try, as didn't want him to take u for granted

Nadia- yeah that's right, after boys of this age may go and tell their friends as well and spoil my image

Heena - no he is not like that, he is mature enough for his age and a good gentle businessman

Nadia- You are praising him too much, hope he satisfies me well and keeps it a secret

Heena- don't worry dear

Nadia- by the way what is he doing

Heena- (winking at me) he just gave me a good fuck and went to sleep as we need to leave early tomorrow morning

Nadia- oh oh. How many rounds have you had

Heena around 5 since yesterday

Nadia- wow lucky you.. you know what today I sucked my boss's dick thinking of him

Heena - hmmm... getting too desperate.. Don't worry dear I will arrange him for you tomorrow itself

Nadia- no not so soon.. He shouldn't feel I am despo and also I don't know him

Heena- how does it matter to you, this is not the first time ur fucking a stranger

(Reading this, I asked Heena what does she mean, to which Heena told me that she has fucked 2-3friends of her boss at his request, though they paid her for it, but they were of his boss's age around 55-60yrs old)

Nadia- yes but they paid for it and also they were friends of my boss

Heena- and he is my friend, although we can't ask him for money for it as I don't want him to think me or you as a prostitute

Nadia- yes I understand dear and I am ready to fuck a young dick even for free if he is reliable

Heena- don't worry about him, he is really reliable and friendly too. (I asked Heena to tell Nadia that... he will also do some shopping and take care of basic things if possible if she satisfies me well and all)

Heena- and see he is a good man he took me shopping and bought a few dresses and all for me. maybe he will do the same with you in the future.

Nadia- of course dear, after all, who wants to lose such a chap?

Heena- true... but first at least meet him

Nadia- it depends on you dear, you plan it

Heena asked me how to proceed, so I told her to ask Nadia to join her while showing me office property if possible and then we could take it further.. So Heena messaged Nadia

Heena- How about keeping it casual, you join me as a subordinate while I show him the property for his new office tomorrow afternoon

Nadia- no, I can't take leave in the daytime or else my salary will get deducted, plan for eve.

(reading this I asked Heena to plan it for next weekend)

Heena- okay then let's meet him for dinner or maybe next weekend

Nadia- weekend at Lonavala

Heena - well depends on him, can't say now

Nadia- okay see if he can join us this week for dinner or so and then if he really likes me then we will ask him for an outing on the weekend...

Heena- okay will do, will try to convince him to join us for dinner this week.

Nadia- okay dear, thanks

Heena- anytime babe.. Anyway bye for now it's 1 am, need to sleep as we need to leave early tomorrow

Nadia- okay bye dear, come soon

Heena kept her mobile aside and came close to me, we were already lying naked on the bed itself, so she directly started to play with my dick. (but now I didn't have the stamina to fuck her again, so didn't encourage her) but Heena kept on touching my Johnny and gave kisses on my chest and nipples... so I told her I am exhausted to fuck her now.. to which she said but your little brother seems to be in a mood., and saying this she moved down and took her face between my legs and took my dick in her mouth, she started giving blowjob.. my dick was now fully erect again but I was really tired so asked her to suck me and make me cum. Heena continued giving me a blowjob and in between also shook it with her hands.. I was about to cum so I pressed her mouth on my dick, she opened her mouth wide and took my cum in her mouth, she ate all my cum. and left for the washroom to clean up.

While waiting for her to come out, I didn't know when I went to sleep. My eyes were open directly in the morning at 6 am because of the alarm which she had kept. Hearing the alarm even got up and came closer to me and started cuddling on my body. I took her in my arms for some 5 minutes and then asked her to get ready as we had to leave because my share market opened at 9 a.m., and I had to reach home before it started. So we both went for a shower together, we applied soap to each other, kissed each other and all. By the time we came out of the bathroom, it was already 6.45 a.m.. So we got ready and left the hotel by 7 a.m. and started our journey to Pune again.

While in the car we discussed our trip, and she was really happy and excited. She thanked me for everything, even I thanked her for giving me such a wonderful girlfriend experience. I also told her I would transfer her money after we reached home, to which she was like it's okay, do whenever possible I am not in a hurry.

Then she said next time we will have more fun and try new things as well. I said yes sure, maybe we can do a threesome with you me, and Nadia. Hearing this she winked at me and kept her right hand on my dick and said yes I really want to try a threesome as I have never tried it before. Hearing this I asked her, has Nadia had done 3some before, to which she said yes, she had done group sex with her husband and his friend once, I was shocked hearing it... I asked why her husband allowed it... Heena told me that her husband liked it and also he got his friend's wife to fuck so he forced Nadia to fuck his friend (I was still shocked) Heena also added that these things are common in our Muslims, in our community marrying real cousins, having 4 wives and all is common.

Hearing all this my dick was again getting hot, which she understood as she was playing with it while telling all this to me... so she herself bent a bit and brought her face toward my Johny... she even removed my jeans chain and took out banana... (as we were on expressway, our cars speed was good, so I was sure no one will see it and hence even I didn't mind it) Heena took the dick and started giving me pleasure with her mouth, even I kept my hands on her breast and started fondling it slightly... she kept on sucking my penis that I started moaning and asked her to make me cum sooner... she kept on circling my penis with her tongue and in between she took it entirely in her mouth... soon I was about to cum, so I asked her to open her mouth and suck it hard... she did the same and took my entire load in her mouth and swallowed it.... after the deed I asked her to wipe my banana with tissues, which she did. and then she drank water and sat quietly next to me. I asked her if she is hungry and wants to have breakfast, to which she denied saying no not now, so we directly continued towards our destination, in some time we reached her home in Pune, leaving she gave me a good but fast French kiss (so that no one sees it) and left.

Will update the further part of the story soon, till then please comment and give feedback here. Thanks