After Mrs. Lasalle - Silvi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I won't. I promise. I will warn you. I always warn you."

"You better."

She slid her lips up and down my shaft. After a while she even explored the tip with her tongue. 'Oh my God.' I muttered.

She pulled up. "Are you going to?"

"NO! Don't stop. I will tell you."

She started up again but stopped when I started breathing heavily. I begged her to continue. Twice more I got worked up and she lifted her head to ask me if I was going to. I promised her I would warn her, and she started again. Thankfully she was sliding her lips farther down my shaft and she was scraping her tongue against the bottom of my glans. I was coming close, but this time I held my breath. I was afraid she was going to stop so I waited until the last moment, but it was too late. I felt myself cuming and I shouted out a warning. I came as she was lifting her head. I shot my load in her face. She let out a scream of complaint even as my dick continued to flex and pump at her. She was sitting up and she had cum on her nose, and an eyebrow. I grabbed some tissue, but she hit my hands and grabbed the tissue herself.

She cleaned herself off as best she could while she loudly complained. She insisted I take her to a store to buy a bottle of water. She was cleaning her face when she found more cum in her hair. As you can guess, the last words she spoke to me that night was "Never again."

Never turned out to be three dates. I got her to do it again. This time when I got close, she would switch to her hands and jerk me strongly until I spilled my semen into tissue. We fell into that routine. I got some oral most times and I put my fingers in her underwear once or twice each date. I constantly asked to lick her pussy but she explained that if I did "I could never kiss you again."

"I kiss you after you lick me down there."

"Well, you're stupid." I know it sounds like a funny line, but she was serious.

I finally had a plan to get her naked and get her to let me lick it. I took her out of town for a concert and we had to stay in a motel. I was the gentleman when we got back after the concert and only kissed her and didn't suggest more than taking off our shirts. She started getting worked up. I didn't put my hand down her pants, I just kept up with the kissing and touching through our pants until she was almost panting. Then I suggested we take a shower.

"Together?"

"Yeah sure. You always talk about being clean."

She didn't want to get in the shower at the same time as me, but I cajoled her in. I was gentle with her and washed her shoulders and back. She looked great. I got a good look at her backside as she shyly stood turned away from me. I looked over her shoulders at the water rolling down her breast and pouring off her nipples. She avoided looking at my erection and tried not to bump into it. She asked me to get out and let her finish. Ever the gentleman, I left the shower and waited for her in bed.

She came out of the bathroom wearing a tshirt and underwear, I was laying back naked on the bed with a huge erection. "Will. Put on some underwear please!"

"Why? I am just going to take it off."

"I am not going to get in bed until you cover up that thing."

I put on some underwear and pulled her onto the bed. We started to kiss. I took it slow. I pulled up her tshirt and licked her nipples. She rolled on top of me and my erection in my underwear poked against her underwear. "Could you wear your pants please?" She asked.

"No way. If it's in your way, maybe you should take care of it."

She shifted down and I pulled down my underwear. She hesitantly put it into her mouth. She moved up and down with her lips and even used her tongue. Everything was great. I had been nice to her all day, and I had been affectionate for the last hour working her into a partial frenzy. I was good at telling when she was ready to orgasm, and I had kept her close to that threshold before the shower and now she was licking and kissing my shaft with some passion and not mechanically. There was only one more step. I shifted on the bed so that she was more to one side, and I pulled at her tshirt.

She lifted her head up. "What are you doing?"

"I just want to take it off. You're so beautiful I want to see."

She grabbed at it and pulled it back.

"Cmon sweetie, it will help. I get so turned on by you that I won't last long."

A look of anger came over her face. "You better not make a mistake again!"

"No. I wouldn't baby. It was just my first time. I will warn you; I promise."

She let go of her shirt and I pulled it over her head. She was on her knees in just her underwear. What a great little body she had. She bent back over and lowered her mouth over my cock. I leaned back against the pillow and concentrated on the feel of her lips sliding gently up and down my shaft. She used her tongue again for a while. God she was in the mood. It was the best head she had ever given me. It was so good I was getting close. My body spasmed and my hips shifted as I thrust my cock in her mouth. She pulled up all the way until she was just resting her lips on my tip. She didn't like me thrusting. I held still and she lowered herself down along my shaft again. To my amazement she tongued my glans and kept her lips tight on my shaft as she raised and lowered. I was getting close again. I had to warn her. Everything had to go well for the next step in my plan. I gave her a warning. She pressed some tissue over it and stroked me. I was staring at her tits swaying as her arm moved up and down as she pumped me. I let a long low groan and then a gasp. She held my dick against the tissue as it flexed and pumped.

Some had spilled down my shaft, but she didn't complain. She just handed me some more tissue and left the bed topless. She went into the bathroom as I cleaned up and put my underwear on. I could hear the water running and then the sound of her brushing her teeth. She had left her shirt off and when she returned, I could tell that she wanted me to finish her. "Put your pants on Will."

She always wanted my pants on when I did her. She liked to grind up against me and if I only had underwear on, I would soon get erect again and it might slip out of my underwear. I dutifully put on my pants and took her hand and pulled onto the bed. I tried to kiss her, but she turned her head away. "How can you, after what I just did?"

"Oh baby. I love you so much, I can't think like that. I just want to kiss you all over."

She was in no mood to argue and soon she was on top of me as we kissed, and she moved her crotch over one of my legs and started to grind. She was close. She wanted it. I shifted her up and sucked a nipple into my mouth. I flicked it vigorously, which could lead to a complaint but this time she only moaned. "Oh Will!"

She was pressing against my leg even harder, so I made my move. I rolled her onto her back and started kissing and licking all around her tits and along her neck and shoulders. I moved around as she squirmed and sighed. She was so close. She grabbed my hand and pushed it down towards her underwear. I moved it along her belly, grabbed the top of her underwear and pulled it down towards her knees. I had my head below her breasts kissing them from beneath then turned and kissed her on the stomach, I kissed and tickled with my tongue lower and lower until I was beneath her belly button. I slid lower and pushed the tip of my tongue against the top of her pubes. My lips filled with her pubes as I shifted lower.

"What are you doing?" I pressed my tongue outward into her tight folds. "Stop it!" She twisted and my face was against her ass. She squirmed away and slid out from my grip. She was on all fours halfway down the bed moving away from me as I grabbed her calves and stopped her. I grabbed her underwear with one hand and pulled it down to her knees. She pulled against my grip as I held firm. Her ass wiggled as she squirmed. She had narrow legs and although her knees were together, she had a little gap between her thighs at the top that you could see through to her pubes. I pulled her backwards and lunged forward until my face was right against her ass, my lips were filling the gap between her thighs making contact with the bottom of her pussy. I extended my tongue.

She struggled. "Let go!" She extended her body so that she forced herself into a prone position. I slid upwards and buried my face in her butt cheeks. I was licking wildly from the top of her crack to as low as I could between her anus and her pubes.

"Oh Will." The weight of my body held her legs down and I pressed hard into her ass with my face. I extended my tongue farther in until I felt her tight wrinkled spot. She stopped trying to move and I tongued her asshole as she whimpered. After a while I could feel her breathing increase. For the next few minutes, the room was silent except for the sounds of my licking, her light moaning and a television playing through the wall. I relaxed my grip a bit, and she raised her ass. She moaned as I drilled deep inside her. I helped her higher with my hands on her hips and I started licking the pubes at the very bottom of her pussy. I lifted her a little higher and I could extend my tongue along her separated flesh. I kept licking her, afraid to break the spell. She wasn't struggling to get away.

"Oh Will. Oh Gawd." She adjusted her knees and lifted her ass even higher as she lowered her shoulders. I could get my tongue all the top of her folds. I licked her and probed her tight opening with my tongue. Her pubes and my mouth were soaked by her juice.

"Oh Will. Oh. Oh." I just kept at it as her body started to shiver. She was getting close. I probed and kissed and sucked her wet pubes into my mouth. "Oh Oh" she repeated, ever faster. Then she screamed and bucked against my face. I could feel her convulsions on my lips and tongue. She screamed over and over until she caught her breath with a sudden powerful inhalation. I let go of her and she slid down into a sideways position on the bed. I saw her face. Her eyes stared out unfocused.

Suddenly I heard a shout from another room. "Way to go buddy!" Then another voice shouted out and they clapped.

"Oh Gawd. I am so embarrassed." She lay on the bed and whimpered and repeated that.

I wiped my face on a towel and pressed it between her legs to prevent her wetness from reaching the sheets. I suddenly felt a little guilty. It was my plan to bring her orgasm with my tongue. It was better than I could imagine. It was the best orgasm I have ever felt. But now she lay there in embarrassment. She shuffled off the bed, grabbed her shirt, underwear, bra and pants and went into the bathroom. I heard water running.

"When's the next show?" A male voice shouted through the wall.

I wanted to tell them to shut up, but I knew that would only encourage them.

After a while she came out of the bathroom fully dressed. "Go in there and wash your face. Use soap. And brush your teeth."

"I didn't bring a toothbrush."

"Use mine, I will buy another."

When I came out, she was lying in the bed in the dark with a blanket wrapped around her forming a barrier with the rest of the bed. "Put on your pants."

I put them on and turned off the last light and lay beside her. "Goodnight."

She didn't answer. The next morning, she was sitting in a chair away from the bed. "Use the bathroom if you have to. I can't go out there by myself. When you are ready, we can leave."

I drove her back to her town. It was a couple hours ride. I talked a bit, but she was silent. I asked if she enjoyed the concert.

"It was fine." That is all she said to me the whole ride.

I saw her at work on Monday. "Hi yourself." Was all she said to me that day. A few days later I begged her to talk after work.

"Silvi. I am sorry. I was just trying to please you. I thought you might like it, if you gave yourself a chance."

"What's the matter with you? That was the filthiest thing I could imagine. You treated me like a prostitute."

I didn't want to explain it, but that would be the last thing I would do with a prostitute. "I didn't mean for it to go that way. I just thought if I kept it up you would eventually enjoy yourself and you did. My God, you can't claim that you didn't enjoy it when it was happening."

"Well pigs in a sty enjoy pressing their snouts up each other's ass, that doesn't mean we should."

"Are you breaking up with me? Are you going to give me another chance? I love you Silvi."

She looked at me for a moment. "If we go out again, we can't do that stuff with our mouths anymore. That was SEX. I am not having sex before marriage."

"It's not sex."

"Well, I'm not doing it anymore. If that is what it takes for you to love me then we shouldn't go out."

I took her hand in mine. "Give me another chance."

She did. We started dating again. For a few dates we didn't do much sexually. Then she orgasmed against me as we made out. It was incredible. I told her she had to at least take my penis out, that it wasn't fair, I couldn't finish by grinding and she relented. She would stroke me and ask me if I needed her. I had to say "Yes" over and over. Soon we were back to our routine of stroking and fingering, but she kept her jeans on, and the first few times I had to keep my pants on as she only undid my fly.

I begged her to let me go down on her. "We can go really slow. I will be gentle."

"If you want to do that we have to be engaged."

One day I asked her if she could enjoy oral sex if we were engaged. She said she would do it until we were married and then we could make love as man and wife, and we would not have to do dirty things with our mouths. I reminded her that I loved her and bought her a promise ring.

"And I have waited five months for an engagement ring." She answered.

I didn't want to get engaged. It would have involved our parents; a wedding and honeymoon would be planned. She talked about her dreams for our wedding all the time. I was driving a beat up used car and not making much money in my first job in my field. I told her I wasn't ready for an engagement. She wasn't even 19 and she had our whole life planned out.

I didn't want to be with a girl who couldn't enjoy oral sex. The thing was, I thought she could. I thought after I gave her some good orgasms, she would get addicted. That fucking orgasm she had against my face was all I could think about. One day she finally took off her pants as we were fooling around in her parents' basement. I thought she was ready; I got her all worked up to the point where she had to continue to orgasm. Then I pulled out my hand from her underwear and slid down and pushed my tongue against her pubes. I felt a strong smack against the back of my head. I thought maybe she had spasmed and accidentally flailed her hand. When I sat up, she was looking at me with a snarl. "Don't put your tongue down there you dirty bird!"

I got off the couch, put on my shirt and went up the stairs to the door. I was putting on my shoes and jacket when she called up the stairs. "Come on Will. Come back down. Please don't go!"

I left. I never talked to her again. At work she would talk to people around me and ignore me. She tried to get a rise out of me several times, but I just kept my mouth shut. She told people that I was a pervert and I think she even told a few girls at the plant that I had licked her asshole.

The thing is, my experience with her shaped me. I wanted so badly to repeat it. I even thought of asking her to forgive me, but I knew that would just lead to an engagement. I was depressed by her rejection. I might have left her, but she rejected me.

I obsessed over the fact that she would date someone else. She would know how to manipulate him and get all she wanted. Or she would date a good-looking guy with a nice car, and she would try to keep him by doing all the things that I wanted her to do with me. I knew if she just told me she loved me and asked me to come back, that I would. I would do anything she wanted. She just had to ask. Sometimes I was afraid she would, or I would break down and beg her to take me back.

Eventually I moved on. People at work knew all about our breakup and that led to a couple of strange encounters. That is another story.

12