Drunken Encounter

Story Info
After a bad breakup, a co-worker eases my tension.
1.8k words
4.03
16.1k
8

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 09/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I broke up with Silvi, I was in a depressed state. I had spent all my time with her for the last six months and now I was isolated socially. Work was difficult because I saw her there, and everyone gossiped about us because of the rumors she had spread about me. I started going bowling with some guys from the plant on Fridays. Most days I drank alone, but at least on that day it was a chance to drink with other people. We usually shared a pitcher during the games and then drank another in the bar afterward.

One night Ken ordered a third pitcher of draft beer. The rest of the guys left when there was still half a pitcher left. It was just me and Ken. Ken was a supervisor at work. He was always very friendly. He asked me what had happened with Silvi. He had heard the rumors, but he wanted my side of it. "Is it true she is a Virgin?"

"Yup." I was enjoying my beer and it was only one other person, so I started talking about what happened. I told him how uptight Silvi was about sex. I imitated her girly voice saying, 'We shouldn't!" I told him that I only got handjobs.

"Never a blowjob?"

"No. She would put her mouth on it and then finish me with her hand when I was ready." I refilled my glass.

"You never came in her mouth?"

I laughed. "One time, I came when she was pulling up and squirted in her face."

"So, you've never had a real blowjob?"

"Sure I have, I dated a girl in college and before that I had some experiences with my friend's mom."

"What!" Ken laughed as he refilled my glass. "Tell me about that."

"I was just hanging out with her one night, when everyone else was asleep and we started talking about sex and then she offered to give me a blowjob. Next thing I was in the basement, and she was on her knees sucking my dick."

"Wow. The same thing happened to me. Sort of. I was doing a landscaping job and the homeowner just offered. All of a sudden, my pants were down, and I was getting my first blowjob."

"Well, the thing with Mrs. Lasalle was she was experienced. Probably had done it thousands of times. She got me off within minutes."

"Yeah, I didn't last long either." Ken smiled and then took a sip of his beer. "I was shocked at how good it felt. I came so hard." Ken paused and looked at his beer lost in memory. "Was it the best you've had?"

I finished my glass and poured the rest of the pitcher. "I think Silvi was the best. I mean she was the worst, but wow she turned me on. The best was probably Beth.

She was the sister of my friend's mom."

"You did your friend's mom and her sister?"

"It was kind of a birthday present. Just the one time."

A waitress stopped by and dropped off two shots of tequila.

Ken pushed one my way. "Do you like tequila?"

I took a sip. I looked across the table at Ken. I was getting a serious buzz on. I had that funny relaxed feeling. It was good to talk to someone. People knew my business with Silvi, but they didn't know my past. It felt good to brag. "Hey man. You can't tell anyone this stuff."

"Don't worry. Nobody cares. Just shooting the shit. What was so good about Beth?"

"Just enthusiasm. She really liked giving oral. She went crazy down there. I was busy with her sister and Beth was just enjoying herself. A threesome can be wild." I finished my shot.

Ken leaned in. "I had a threesome once. When you are getting oral at the same time as you are giving it, you think you are going to lose your mind."

I sat there not knowing what to say. I didn't know Ken well outside of work. He signaled the waitress and soon another two shots were dropped off. Ken pushed one my way.

"If I have any more, I will have to walk home." I said as I took a sip.

"I will give you a ride."

We sat silently for a while. I finished my shot and Ken pushed the other towards me. "You ever do two guys and one girl?" He asked.

I held up my hand. "Please don't order any more. This is my last." Then I tried to finish the shot, but I had to put it down. "I was at a party near the college once and two of my friends had a girl in a bedroom. They were going at it front and back. One guy finished and I got on the bed and the girl gave me oral as my friend screwed her."

"So, it was three guys and one girl?"

"Actually, another guy came in. After my friend finished, there were three guys watching me get a blowjob."

"You didn't mind being watched? You must be pretty big down there."

I shook my head. "Once you get going. You can't stop. It didn't matter that I was being watched. My dick took over." I took a sip of my tequila.

I sat there silently. After a while Ken said. "That must have been something to see."

I managed to empty my shot glass and stand up. I had to put one hand on my chair to stand straight. Ken helped me to the bathroom and then led me to his car. My car could stay parked overnight, I would have to walk back the next day to get it. He drove me home through snowy streets. I was glad not to be walking.

Parked outside my building he talked to me about Silvi. He repeated some of the things that Silvi had said about me at work. Some I had heard before, some were new. I contemplated how much I missed Silvi as I looked out the window at the snow on the trees.

He kept expressing his opinion of my relationship with Silvi. I closed my eyes to rest for a moment. I relaxed for a bit. I was aware of him leaning over me, he was looking for something on the passenger side. He felt around my pants. I felt my jacket being opened and my shirt lifted. He asked me to lift my hips. I must have sat on something when I entered the car. I lifted my hips. I felt a tug on my pants. I lowered my hips and felt the cool vinyl of the car seat against my flesh.

His head was between my legs, and he lifted my soft dick into his mouth. His lips were pulling on it gently and as soon as it became semi-hard I could feel his tongue moving. After a minute of him raising and lowering his head I was hard. I heard a cold wind blowing outside and the wet licking sounds he made.

I put my hands on his shoulders. I was going to pull him off of me, but I couldn't stop. Even though I was drunk, my dick was hard. Why couldn't Silvi suck my dick like this? I closed my eyes and thought of the time in the motel when she licked my dick with just a bit of enthusiasm. I held onto that thought for a few minutes. Silvi never took my whole dick in her mouth. Ken was able to push much farther down.

I reached down and shifted my jeans past my knees so I could open my legs wide. Ken lifted his head, shifted his right hand behind me and lifted his leg on the driver's seat, so he was face down over my erection with his left arm resting against the inside of my leg. He lowered his mouth back onto my erection. With both of us better positioned, he was able to push so far down his nose was touching my pubes. He moved up and down and took off his mouth and ran his tongue along my shaft. He tongued my head for a while then lowered his mouth taking me all in. I hadn't felt such rhythm and enthusiasm in the last four years. Ken was making small appreciative noises, they reminded me of the first blow job. I moaned.

He paused when I moaned. He flicked his tongue on the edge of my glans, then he lowered his lips along my shaft until I was fully in. I moaned again. He jerked up and down while clasping me tight. I listened to loud wet sounds, to the popping of his lips as air got past the suction. I couldn't hear the wind over his sounds and my own breathing. My drunk dull feeling faded and was replaced everything Ken did. He used his lips and his tongue, and he kept up a steady suction, sometimes making a slurping noise. He moved his hand, and I could feel his fingers on my balls even as his head moved steadily. I had a long moment of tension where I knew I was about to cum.

Ken started to move slowly as he sensed my body tense up. I gripped his shoulder as my legs flexed and straightened. I felt him slide his fingers below my balls. My grip tightened on his shoulder. His fingers pushed farther beneath me. I whined and grabbed him by the hair with my other hand. My dick flexed and I pumped semen into his throat. He struggled and choked but he stayed on it as I pumped. My hips spasmed as I gasped loudly. I hoped the closed windows of the car would muffle my panting and squeals. After my dick flexed for the last time, he continued to lick and suck as if he hoped I could cum again. I relaxed my hips as he worked my softening flesh. I pulled at his shoulders to raise his head.

He straightened up and helped me get my pants back on. In an excited tone, he told me what he liked about me, how he had watched me at work.

I opened the door, stepped out of the car and stumbled into the cold night holding my jacket closed.

I saw Ken at work on Monday and practically every day after that. For the whole week he didn't mention what had happened, but when I skipped bowling night, he confronted me the next Monday at work. "Hey man. Why didn't you show up?"

"Sorry Ken. I felt a little uncomfortable. I think we made a mistake."

"No one will know. Don't give up bowling night because of that. We don't have to drink, we can just bowl."

In the following weeks he occasionally came on to me. He offered to help me move to my new apartment. He asked me to go drinking with him. One day he whispered to me that he needed to come to my apartment and talk.

"It's ok Ken. There's nothing to talk about."

Finally, near Christmas, the secretaries at work set me up on a date. I dated Tanya for the next few months. Ken eventually forgot about me.