After Party at the Rodeo

Story Info
Amanda competes at the rodeo and then has an after party.
3.2k words
4.58
7.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't know what I was doing here. In fact, those words were like neon lights on a billboard flashing across my brain. What are you doing here? What are you doing here! It wasn't helping my nerves or my self-confidence; that's for damn sure.

The bright lights of the rodeo grounds created a glare over the crowd that blocked out faces but did nothing to block out the noise. It was a far cry from the quiet local jackpots at the arenas closer to my parents' house, but I made a promise to myself that in 2021 I would give myself and my horse a shot at the big leagues. I promised that I was going to do something that scared me and challenged us as a team. "Check, check, and check," I muttered to myself as another girl rode by casting a nasty look in my direction. On the positive side, there were more men in nice fitting Wrangler's in the crowd of both spectators and the clumps of competitors than I normally saw in a month of open barrel races. And from the looks of the glances they were shooting at the barrel racers and breakaway ropers, they were actually straight.

"Focus, Amanda," I whispered to myself again... And again, got a nasty look. I need to work on keeping my thoughts to myself....

Time was doing that weird thing where it was passing too quickly but also felt like an hour took a week off my life. Finally, finally, they started to rake the dirt in the spots where the barrels would go and pulled the timers out. I was 15th on the ground, so I got to take my time getting my mare ready to run. Fortunately, Sister didn't seem to be suffering from the same nerves that I was and was laser focused by the time we jogged towards the warmup area. Once I was in the saddle, some of my nerves subsided, and it was easier to remember why I was there. The rodeo contractors did a good job getting all the competitors in and out of the arena efficiently, and I was lucky enough to have a drag right before my turn to run. As the tractor finished evening out the dirt, I checked my equipment one more time and prepared to show the crowd and my fellow barrel racers exactly what Sister could do.

"Amanda Landry is your next barrel racer. She comes from right down the road in Sterling, Texas and is a new, fresh face in the rodeo community! Everyone, give her a warm, loud Fairfield welcome!"

Ok, this is it... The wind felt warmer as I let Sister accelerate through the starting shoot, and that was the last conscious thought before instinct took over. Sister was special. There was no doubt about it. The ground wasn't the best, as it rained the night before and was just a little too slippery, but Sister kept her feet under her and worked so hard. It felt like she hit new gears of speed every stride, and by the time we turned all three barrels and ran for the timer to finish, I knew we'd had a great run.

The announcer confirmed it when he recited our time and announced that I was the new leader. The exhilaration was indescribable. I felt like I could float as I dismounted and took Sister's protective boots off her legs and loosened her cinch. I felt 10 feet tall, and suddenly the nasty looks I was getting from the other girls slid right off.

I swung Sister's reins over her head and turned to start the long walk back towards my trailer and campsite... and smacked abruptly into a hard chest. That chest was wrapped in a green and white checked, button down shirt and tapered into narrow hips. Jesus, that shirt tucked into jeans style could make me melt on the spot.

"Hey, nice run... A few of us are going to get together in the back field by the rough stock trailers and celebrate after the slack if you're interested."

My exhilaration died a little as I failed to come up with a response to the hot cowboy's invitation. I probably looked like a goldfish out of water because I could feel my mouth opening and closing and no words coming out. Motherfucking shit, Amanda! Say something! Literally anything! "Umm, yeah.. maybe. I'll just see..." At that moment, a girl I recognized from having made her run a couple before me waltzed up and grabbed the cowboy by the belt loops. Clearly staking her claim. "Come on, baby. You know rodeo performances always get me a little hot," the girl not-so-quietly whispered. She looked me in the eye as her target blushed, I blushed, and Sister fidgeted behind me. "I'm Charlotte, this is Danny, and you can get lost whenever you feel like it."

What... in the actual hell is her problem. People actually behave like this?! Was she raised in a barn? That's not fair to horses, though. Sister has better manners than this bitch.

I didn't need any extra encouragement to get the hell out of her way, though, and beat it back to my quiet corner of the fair grounds where the rodeo was being held. I was still muttering to myself as I made it to my trailer, finished untacking Sister, and got her travel panels set up for the night. I was frustrated with myself for not having a ready answer for the hot cowboy... Danny I guess his name was, and I was frustrated because I could relate to what Charlotte whispered in his ear. There was something about performing in front of a crown, and winning, that got me seriously hot. But hell if I knew what to do to take care of the itch that had started as soon as I had bumped into Danny's solid body.

I finished taking care of Sister in short order and climbed into my trailer to change into some cut off shorts and a t shirt. The button-down shirts were hot on the cowboys, but they were less than flattering and less than comfortable for those of us with tits and shorter torsos. I was still feeling restless and definitely wasn't tired enough to settle down for the night, so I checked Sister one more time and decided to wander towards the rough stock trailers to see if anyone had started to gather yet.

I hadn't been walking for more than a minute or two before I heard a low sound coming from one of the trailers. One thing I'd learned from the horse community, is you shouldn't ignore anything abnormal because an animal or person could be hurt. I walked a little quicker towards the trailer that I thought the noises were coming from, and at first glance everything seemed normal. I thought I recognized the horse quietly grazing next to the campsite as the one Charlotte had been leading around earlier. I walked around towards the door to the living quarters trailer and paused as I came to understand what I was seeing.

It was Charlotte's trailer, as I thought. But the dick I was watching move in and out of her mouth did not belong to Danny. I had a clear view through the window of the trailer door as she dragged her nails down the man's legs and licked up his shaft towards the tip. The noises I heard were his groans as he used one hand to hold her hair and the other to support himself on the wall over her head. Every once in a while, she would speed up her rhythm and he'd respond by thrusting his hips forward and gripping her hair tighter. I was frozen in the dark just slightly outside the ring of light from the trailer. I couldn't move. I didn't want to move. Before tonight, I wouldn't have said that I have a voyeuristic side, but if I reached down, I was sure I'd find that my cut off shorts had a quickly growing wet spot. My breathing accelerated when I watched Charlotte take one hand off the man's leg and reach down under her own panties. She was crouched down with her knees spread, and while I couldn't see her hand, I could clearly see her eyes roll back in her head when her fingers reached her clit.

Just then, I heard boots scuffing in the grass behind me. I spun around to see Danny walking slowly towards me. His eyes were on the scene unfolding in Charlotte's trailer behind me, and I knew I was breathing fast both from arousal and from being caught watching.

Danny eventually grew even with me and glanced down with an uneven smile. "I guess she didn't want to wait for me." I once again had no quick answer for him, but I was too turned on to be embarrassed this time. "Umm, yeah... I was just on the way back to my trailer. I have to get back on the road early..." I blushed and looked at my feet. I didn't actually have to load up early, but it was the first thing that came to mind to explain why I was standing in the dark. Danny cleared his throat, and I looked up to see him still watching me. He offered his hand and tilted his head back towards the direction my trailer was in; clearly an invitation to walk me back. I held his hand and stepped towards him, but I didn't know what would happen next and I didn't know how to fill the silence. "So, I guess you and Charlotte aren't exclusive?" I blushed again because wow, great going, Amanda. So smooth. But Danny just chuckled, "No, we just meet up sometimes on the road." I nodded like I understood the relationship dynamics of the cowboys and cowgirls on the rodeo circuit. He smells good. And hot damn, I was still so turned on.

We got back to my trailer quickly, and I looked up because I realized that I hadn't told him where I was parked. As I opened my mouth to ask how he knew which rig was mine, one of his hands came up behind my neck and the other pressed my hips back into the wall. He hesitated as his mouth came down towards mine, as if he was asking permission. I had recovered my wits by this time, so I wound my arms around the back of his neck and pulled him down to kiss me.

His lips were soft but the day old scruff on his chin rubbed the skin on my face in the most delicious way. I let out an involuntary moan and opened my mouth to let him take the kiss deeper. He released his own masculine groan and took a step forward that caused his whole body to come flush against mine. The hand on my neck drifted down from my hair to my shoulder, to the side of my breast, rib cage, and finally to my other hip. One of his feet nudged between mine and his leg was wedged between my thighs, forcing me onto my toes and back against the trailer wall. I gasped as my weight rested on his jean covered thigh and the seam in my cut off shorts created a delicious friction in the most sensitive part of me. I rocked against him, and he smiled at the short gasps coming from my mouth. He brought one hand back up from my hip to slide under my loose t shirt. His fingers paused to brush my waist in the gap the material left and then slowly continued to my ribs. I was ticklish there, but he wouldn't let me wiggle away. Instead, he flattened his palm and dragged it up to cup my breast over my bra. He hooked his fingers on the edge of the cup and pulled it down so that my breast was pushed up and my nipple exposed to his calloused fingertips. As my nipple hardened under his attention, he leaned his upper body away to allow room for him to reach down and pull my shirt up to reveal the plain bra I'd packed last minute as an alternative to the sports bras I compete in. If I'd had my wits about me, I would have been embarrassed by the old thing, but he didn't give me the chance. He quickly pulled both cups down, leaned in, and sucked my nipple into his mouth as he continued to pinch and flick the other. My head thumped back against the trailer as I let out a gasp. This went beyond my wildest fantasies, and the breeze that drifted through the field only heightened my excitement as it reminded me that we were still out in the open.

The noise my head made seemed to also remind him where we were. He pulled his head back to make quick eye contact before leaning down and catching me behind both knees and picking me up to wrap my legs around his waist. I leaned over to open my trailer door, and he stepped inside without turning any lights on. The lights from the distant arena and from the scattered camp sites were enough to see each other, and the dim shadows lent an air of mystery and anonymity to the encounter.

I didn't have time to grow awkward or consider that the trailer bed wasn't really made for a wild rendezvous with its low ceilings and close quarters. Danny set me down on the kitchenette table and stripped me roughly from the waist up. I don't know where my t shirt and bra landed, but I didn't care anymore. Before he could grab my shorts, I reached up to knock off his hat and began unbuttoning his shirt. He took his cues from me and unbuckled his belt and jeans and kicked off his boots. At this point, we were both ready to finish what we'd started. I was frantic after watching the illicit show Charlotte had put on and after the steamy foreplay outside.

He gripped my waist and kissed me hard. I moaned loudly when my nipples scraped against his chest. He had the perfect amount of hair that dusted across his pecs and down towards his open jeans. I felt like a cat as I rubbed against him; I couldn't get close enough. He pushed my shoulders and I slowly leaned back to lay flat across the table. He followed me down and kissed slowly down my neck and along my collar bone. He paused to pay special attention to my sensitive nipples and ticklish stomach. As he neared the top of my shorts, he slowly unbuttoned them and pulled them over my hips. That's when slow went out the window. My shorts joined my shirt on the floor, and his jeans were quick to follow. He smiled at me when he realized I hadn't had panties on, and I just shrugged like that was normal for me. He crouched down and blew across my sensitive, over heated skin. I could only gasp and brought my knee up so I could rest a foot across the top of his back. He looked up through his eyelashes to make eye contact as he licked me gently from my wet, dripping hole all the way to the top of my clit. My eyes rolled back as the sensation washed over me. He continued this assault for several moments. He never increased the pressure, just kept licking me from bottom to top. I tried to force him to increase the intensity by pressing on his back with my foot, but he just braced his hands on the inside of my thighs. Finally, after what felt like forever, he sealed his mouth over my clit and sucked hard while flicking it with the tip of his tongue. My hips shot off the table as I started to feel the hot tingle in my toes that meant I was about to cum all over his face. My legs started to shake, and I felt a flood of wetness and heard the wet noises his mouth was making. He stayed down licking, sucking, and biting me. Keeping me generally worked up and needy while I came down from my orgasm.

My legs stopped shaking, and I was still very worked up from his thorough ministrations. But I pushed his head back and put gentle pressure on his chest so that he sat back against the bench seat by the trailer's bed. I followed him down and straddled his hips so that the tip of his dick just barely brushed my sensitive folds. This was my first real look at him, and it matched the rest of his body perfectly. Thick, long, and leaking at the tip; I pressed myself against him and rubbed up and down the length, using it to masturbate myself and spreading our wetness across the surface. He gripped my hips tightly and lifted me up so that the tip notched at my opening. One of his hands scratched up my back and grabbed the ends of my hair. He pulled my head back using my hair as his other hand pushed my hip down to slowly envelope his dick inch by inch. We both groaned at the feeling, and I couldn't keep still for long as he filled me perfectly. I picked up a steady rhythm and wiggled my hips to grind against his base for that extra sensation. The only sounds for the next several minutes were of the wet sucking sounds my body was making as his surged inside. I could feel his heartbeat speeding up and his legs shaking, so I assumed I didn't have much time before the finale.

All of a sudden, he stopped me by pulling up on my ass, standing me up, and bending me back over the table where it all started. He ran his hands from my shoulders down my spine to my ass and through my folds. He spread my legs obscenely and ran his dick back and forth over my opening; stirring up the mess we'd already created. He entered me all in one thrust that pushed a groan from my lips as the force of it pushed my weight into the table. He set a punishing rhythm after that. His balls were slapping my ass, and his fingers crept around to press into my clit as he slammed into me over and over. His other hand gripped the back of my neck, and I felt completely dominated in the best way.

My orgasm snuck up on me through the harsh sensations he was creating. I could feel my body pulsing and gripping him inside me, and his pace increased impossibly. Finally, I felt his dick twitch and a warm sensation spread through me as he spent himself inside of me. He kept moving but slowed down as his dick continued to spasm and my body milked him entirely dry. I had lightening spasms shooting through my legs and fingers as he finally stopped and draped himself over me.

I won the rodeo, but that was the ride of my life. Amanda, girl, you are in so much trouble.