After Party Invitation

Story Info
After party events are always much more fun!
771 words
4.02
8.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
veracruz
veracruz
45 Followers

I love partying in Brighton in the 90s. I have attended regular parties with no sexual activities at all (not exactly the ones for Literotica), wild parties, sex parties and everything in between.

There was once a party I attended. This was the regular type of party that people had then, lots of people drinking and talking -- all clean fun. Not the sex kind. And initially, I thought it will turn out to be a boring night.

But there was this guy, I cannot exactly remember his name now, who I met there. He was a bit older by maybe five to seven years than me -- I was in my mid-twenties then. He was very attentive. He got me my glasses of wine and would stay with me through most of the party. She calls me, "My Lady," and that gave me sexy feelings.

He invited me to "enjoy" ourselves after and I said yes. We went to a hotel bar and had a couple more drinks. After which, he told me he got a room upstairs and if I would join him.

I did and we went up to the room. He asked me casually, "What and how should I do to pleasure you tonight, my lady?"

And I just said, "I want to be eaten a lot and my breasts to be played and with and sucked thoroughly."

We each took a shower first and when he came out of it, he told me, "Spread your legs very wide, my lady, so I can eat your cunt well." And then he added, "Do you want me to suck that rosy clit?"

I excitedly said, "Yes!" and I did as he told, took off my towel and spread my legs as far as they would go. He dived straight to my cunt and ate me vigorously while licking my hardening clit every so often. His hands would also work on my breasts by mashing them or pinching my nipples. This felt so good that he made me cum four times or more.

After my initial orgasms, he said, "It is my turn now, my lady!" and brought me to the hotel's window which reached from floor to ceiling. He fucked me from behind as we were right by the window. This was doubly good as I had a good view of the sea and the streetlights while getting the pleasure of a cock sliding vigorously in and out of my cunt.

He asked how I liked it and I would answer, "Very much! Please don't stop!".

He fucked me good and hard. And he kept asking, "Do you want more, my lady?" and I would always say, "Yes! Yes! More please! Fucke me more please!" I really wanted more, and he gave me more until he orgasmed.

We got a bit a bit tired after this and told me that he would order some room service for food and drinks. He dialed the hotel room phone, ordered some hors d'oeuvres, a bit of dessert, and a bottle of wine.

When our room service order came, he talked to the waiter who was a young good-looking guy and after which he casually told me. "The guy is willing to fuck you. Are you game for it?"

The waiter had a big bulge in his pants and he just suddenly took out his cock from his pants -- and it was really big!

I just smiled and said, "YES!"

I was then told to be on all fours on the bed. The waiter inserted his cock from behind and started ramming my cunt.

The guy I was with watched and played with his cock as I got fucked. He even ate some of the food and had wine while he continued watching and playing. I kept moaning as it was good. When I orgasmed, the guy I was with let me suck his cock as I continued to get fucked from behind by the waiter.

I suppose the waiter came and I was being moved to lie on my back and the guy I was with went on top of me. He fucked me so good that I had my eyes shut all the time, was gasping and moaning, and fully enjoying all the pleasures that coursed through my body. I lost track of the number of orgasms I had that night. I also did not notice the waiter already left when the guy went on top of me.

I left after falling asleep for a bit and took a cab home.

That's how I like spending my weekends then.

veracruz
veracruz
45 Followers